Tied to a Convict

By Black_Wolfbite

Victor, a former convict gets released from parole, he should have been in prison for much longer. Someone hi... More

2

1

19 2 0
By Black_Wolfbite

"Victor, get your ass up," said the prison guard, and Victor's eyes flew open.

Victor heard clanking on the prison bars, and his vision was a little blurry but he began to wake up slowly. He rolled his head, letting off the tension that the bars around his head were creating. Victor sat up from his metal bed, placing his elbows on his knees, and eyed the prison guard warily. Victor was curios as to why he was waking him up so early in the morning, it wasn't lunch time yet.

"What?" Victor said, "Why are you waking me up this early?"

Victors voice was raspy and deep from sleep, he reached up to scratch the back of his neck, his forearm flexing as he did so. He cleared his throat and stood up at a staggering height of six-five, and was built like a bull. He curled his fingers into a fist and released them, flipping his right hand over to examine  the scrapes on his knuckles from yesterday's fight. Victor thought his hands were healing quite fast, compared to most of the bumps and scrapes he got in this prison. The prison was hell for Victor, but he did this to himself, and he had to keep his own to survive or he could end up killed by some rapist pig.

"You're being released for Parole," The prison guard clarified.

Victors eyes almost bulged out of his skull from surprise, how the hell had this happened? Victor wasn't supposed to be released for eight more years, he was intended to serve ten years in prison, so far he had only spent two inside the jail cell. No matter the circumstances, Victor was free and he wasn't giving that up.

The guard opened the prison door, and walked on slowly, he closed the door behind him and set down a pair of fresh clothes for Victor. The guard walked over to Victor and undid the metal bars around his mouth, it was placed there for punishment from yesterday's fight. Victor moved his hand to his jaw and moved it around easing some tension, then slapped his hand down on his thigh.

"Get dressed, you have five minutes," The Jail Gaurd said, walking out of the cell.

Victor stood up and went to the metal mirror on the wall, and looked at his reflection. Victor looked like a homeless man with his shoulder length wavy black hair and jaw stubble falling in just as much ratty waves as his hair. They didn't get to groom much in prison, mainly because anything with a razor in it was considered a dangerous weapon. They usually got monthly cuts if they had the money after doing kitchen work. Victor tuned his thought to getting dressed and did so fast he only had a few minutes. He stripped out of his orange suit and white wife beater throwing them on the bed. Victor gathered his belongings putting them in a backpack also placed with the clothes.

The Gaurd came back to the jail cell and opened the bars waiting for Victor to immerse into the white hallway. Victor walked cautiously, making sure it wasn't just a trick, and it wasn't. The guard nodded to Victor to follow him. Victor did so, and walked down the long strip of hallway, looking at the other men sleeping some where leaning on the bars glaring at him mumbling things under their breath. Victor didn't mind he was used to the attention, they all wanted him dead, he was considered , the fighter of the prison.

He walked passed a series of gates until he reached the last one, the officer behind the window in a box looking office reached out there hand through a little square window.

"Give me your finger," The man said, gesturing. The man continued to poke and prod at Victor explaining the protocol since he was going to be released into the world.

Victor gave him his finger and the officer copied his fingerprint onto a piece of paper. The gate beeped and the guard looked at Victor: "You are free to go."

Victor nodded and walked out of the gates, he was free, but only if his behavior was good. Victor pulled on the strap of his backpack looking around until he spotted a black lemo, he leered at it suspiciously. That must have been the man who paid his parole. He walked up to the car cautiously, trying to get a good look at the man through the black Windows but it was no use. A man inside the car stepped out, in a very primed suit and opened the car door.

"Get in," The driver of the lemo said.

"Why?" Victor asked.

"Get in," The driver repeated again.

Victor leaned over trying to get a look inside, the seats were black as well and a man with sunglasses on was seated in the middle, arms spread out over the top of the seat. Victor looked back over at the Driver, and continued to stare. Victor let his gaze drift back to the man in the lush car. Victor thought, why not?

He jumped in setting his backpack on the side. He looked at the man's hands first inspecting his rocks for rings, then looked past the man's face to his suit. The man had black sunglasses on that never showed his eyes, his salt and pepper hair, made his African American skin stand out.  Victor assumed past the glasses this man was a real gangster, not the kind who deal drugs, but the rich an calculated men. 

"Why did you pay my parole, what do you want?" Victor asked him.

"You think my generosity comes with a price?" The man in the primped black suit asked Victor.

"Everything comes with a price, nothing is ever free," Victor replied.

The African American man sighed: "And so it is true, nothing is ever free....but I didn't bring you here just to go on a vacation and drink a cold beer in the Bahamas, I brought you here for your skill in thieving." The man leaned forward tilting his head,"You see, I need something from you, something very valuable."

"What?" Victor asked.

The man licked his dry, cracked, lips leaning back into the black leather seats. "And Object worth Three-Million dollars," he paused. "The Allent Diamond; you do this one simple job for me," he waved his hand around,"Victor Malno, you will no longer be constricted, you will be a free man, to roam amongst the world."  

Victor thought about his deal for a moment, no longer having to serve in the prison and cook meals for money, he could have a real job, a real life. "And if I don't."

The man chuckled,"You honestly think you have a choice, out of all the people in the world no one has ever questioned my ability to free them, or so blatantly, misunderstood my generosity." He leaned forward now, the muscles in his jawline tensing and squeezing under the pressure of his teeth."Now Mr. Malano do you even know who I am; I am Mr. Murphy Nieko, the only top dog Mob Boss you will find in this city who commands, he never offers, you do not want to know what happens when I do not get what I ask for, so I suggest that you politely agree to my proposal, it is a once in a lifetime deal."

A mob boss, this man? Victor thought. The man knew too many intellectual words to be from a getto gang, so it made since the he was a mob boss. Non the less Victor wouldn't show cowardice, he wasn't one to back down from threats, but he knew he was out of his place in this car with no weapon to defend him self with. "Fine, Mr.Murphy Nieko, you've struck a deal, now where will I find this diamond."

"There's a man named Marcelo Diablo, he is very, very wealth; C.E.O of a company called Brangaurds," he paused looking at Victor making sure he was paying attention," Branguards cells upgraded iPhone, you know the one."

Victor nodded, he'd been in jail but he knew his technology, after all, he hacked technological things for a living to get the big bucks. "Problem is, the man keeps the diamond in a safe in his home, the system they've set up is relatively new; I would have already cracked the code had I known how to de-code it...unfortunately that's not within the range of my expertise...that is why you are here, you go get the diamond for me, you will have twenty percent of the pay we make off of it, and your freedom."

Victor was blatantly surprised, this was a huge offer, a get out of jail free card. "I'll do it." Victor paused, glaring at the man,"And you better keep up your end of the deal."

Mr. Murphy nodded, smiling approvingly. "Well then, let's get started."

***

Victor pulled the black ski mask over his head, covering his face in case of prying eyes. Victor stared at the huge mansion with awe, once this thing was over he planned to get a house like this, bigger even, and he would have plenty of women to f*ck inside of it. Victors cold an calculated stare looked at the porch light that was on, shouldn't it have been off, aren't they off on vacation? Victor assumed that it was just left on by accident and walked over to the black gate, typing in the code to let him in. Once that was done he could get into the lawn and try and de-code the system set on the house if he was lucky.

Victor was past the gate now and was de-coding the security system, when he heard a growl behind him. He slowly turned, the growling getting louder, a German sheapered was snapping his jaws behind him being rather loud. Spit flew out of the canniness mouth, meaning serous business. Victor wasn't prepared for this, why hadn't they told him there was a dog?

Victor held up his hands trying the first method of surrender, but he knew he wasn't going to get out of this that easy. The growling got louder until it became a bark, he couldn't alert any neighbors of his presence. The dog launched himself at Victor, and he caught him by the muzzle clamping his mouth shut. They both fell to the ground from the force of the dogs jump. Victor closed his legs around the dogs waist squeezing tightly keeping the dogs mouth closed, there is only one way this would end, he had to suffocate the dog.

Victor wrapped his hands around the dogs mouth and covered the dogs noes, once it realized it couldn't breath it began pulling out of his hold. Victor kept him close not letting him escape. Sad whimpers started to come from the dog but eventually they stopped once the dog went rigid and quieted down. Victor let go of the dog and he fell to the floor dead, he then moved back to the task at hand, forgetting about the dog.

Once inside he went through the back door making sure no one saw him. He pulled his suit case in with him so he could get past the safe, but first he had to figure out where it was. He set the case down on the kitchen table and began to walk into the huge living room, the house was huge. He looked in three bedrooms and nothing then he was a work space where it could have been. He looked behind pictures and desks but nothing. Then he found it sitting beneath the floor boards, he tried to unlock the pad lock first clicking buttons.

Victor stopped suddenly when he heard a gun cock at his head. "Who the hell are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 195K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.9M 35.5K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
2.5M 141K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
470K 39.5K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...