My Boss. My Lover (Harry Styl...

By StylesImagines444

Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just f... More

One - Day One.
Two - First Day.
Three - Mr Styles.
Four - Extravagant.
Five - Emily's Past.
Six - Harry.
Seven - Cold.
Eight - Replacement.
Nine - Caring Man Whore.
Eleven - Harry's New Women.
Twelve - A Night In Harry's Arms.
Thirteen - Back To Work.
Fourteen - "Move In With Me."
Fifteen - Roommates.
Sixteen - The Mother.
Seventeen - Seven For A Secret Never Been Told.
Eighteen - Project One: Mia.
Nineteen - Project Two: Leon.
Twenty - Final Project. Project: Parents.
Twenty - One - Normality To An Extent.
Twenty - Two - Harry's Family.
Twenty - Three - Hemmings Or Hood?
Twenty - Four - Howard? Not!
Twenty - Five - Believe It Or Not.
Twenty - Six - Telling People Part One.
Twenty - Seven - Telling People Part Two.
Twenty - Eight - The Day I'll Never Forget.
Twenty - Nine - Australia.
Thirty - Travis Wood.
Thirty - One - First Pregnancy Scan.
Thirty - Two - Telling Mum And Dad + New Arrival!
Thirty - Three - Meetings.
Thirty - Four - The Warehouse.
Thirty - Five - Intimacy.
Thirty - Six - The Proposal Part One.
Thirty - Seven - The Proposal Part Two.
Thirty - Eight - Family & Friends.
Thirty - Nine - Engagements, Hen Parties, Baby Showers & Nursery's.
Forty - Planning A Styles Wedding.
Forty - One - Blood, Love & War!
Forty - Two - Baby Shower!
Forty - Three - Late.
Forty - Four - First Day With The Twins.
Forty - Five - Going Home.
Forty - Six - Kidnapped!
Forty - Seven - Broken.
Forty - Eight - Learning To Live Without Harry.
Forty - Nine - Harry Edward Styles.
Fifty - Getting Back To Normal.
Fifty - One - Blackmail.
Fifty - Two - Just Like The Old Days!
Fifty - Three - Last Night As Boyfriend & Girlfriend.
Fifty - Four - Wedding Day Part One - Emily's P.O.V.
Fifty - Five - Wedding Day Part Two - Harry's P.O.V.
Fifty - Six - Consumating Our Marriage.
Fifty - Seven - Honeymoon Bliss.
Fifty - Eight - Remember Me Now?
Fifty - Nine - He's Becoming Like Family.
Sixty - Close Call!
Sixty - One - Family Day.
Sixty - Two - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part One.
Sixty - Three - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part Two.
Sixty - Four - Epilogue - Ten Years Later!

Ten - Howard's.

15.2K 329 23
By StylesImagines444

Harry.

"Mr Howard speaking..."

"Hello, Mr Howard. This is Mr Harry Styles speaking." I said and the man gasped a little over the end of the phone.

"Wait. Mr Styles as in The Mr Styles? C.E.O of Styles. Inc? That Mr Styles?" He asked and I chuckled a little before remembering why I called had him in the first place.

"Yes, that's me. I am calling because I have some good news to tell you..." I said and I could practically feel him frowning in confusion. "I know where your Sister is." I said and all I heard was heaving breathing over the phone.

"Emily." He muttered and I sighed. "You have really found her?" He asked, doubtfully.

"Yes, she actually works for me as my assistant. You may have seen her in the magazines with me?" I questioned and he hummed at my question.

"Can we see her?" He asked, desperately and I suddenly felt sadness at how vaunrable this thirty year old man sounded.

"Of course you can. If you can arrive by tomorrow morning, I will have accommodation ready for you?" I questioned, already thinking of how happy Emily will be.

"Oh, wow. Urm, sure. Thank you. If you would text me the details, I can prepare to leave." He said and I nodded before realising that he couldn't see me.

"Of course. Goodbye, Mr Howard." I said before putting the phone down. I took out my own phone and texted Leon the address of my apartment. I left Mr Parker' office and made my way to my department where I walked up to Brittany. "Book three hotel rooms with adjoining rooms." I said before collecting my things and making my way to the hospital where I was collecting Emily.

They were letting her out and since Lucas is leaving for a fashion show today and Calum was going on a business trip to New York and Liz was going home, Emily will be staying with me for a week. I need to face the facts that I care about and like Emily very much.

I may even be falling in love with her.

Emily.

"You have to take these pills twice a day for a month. After that, you will come back, so, that we can see how you're kidneys are doing. You are not to do any heavy lifting or activities for at least a week." The doctor told me, giving me a warning finger before handing me the pills.

He left the room and I sighed and turned to Harry, who was fixing up my bag. I smiled softly at him as he hurled my bag over his shoulder, then, took my hand in his, lacing our fingers together.

He has definitely taken a big leap forward since our first encounter. I am extremely proud of him. We made it to his car, paps shouting and taking pictures of us.

We soon arrived back at Harry' apartment and he helped me out of the car and into his apartment where Margaret had lunch already set up. She actually sent me a smile this time and I sent her one right back.

Harry set me on the sofa where there was a blanket and the remote. Harry was making me feel awfully at home. Is he feeling okay?

"Thank you, Harry. I can't rest for long, though because I have emails to read and people to call." I told him and his head shot to me and he shook his head.

"You are not to work for a week. Brittany is taking your work load on. You will be getting paid regardless." He said and I actually didn't know what to say. Lunch was brought in and we silently ate while watching television.

After lunch, I feel asleep on Harry' shoulder.

I awoke to Harry, Margaret and another middle aged female hurriedly cleaning the apartment. I frowned and sat up, only to realise that it was morning. I slept all night? I got up and walked toward Harry.

"Harry?" I asked and he turned, smiling when he saw me. He grabbed my pills and a glass of water before handing them to me. "Thank you," I said as I slipped the pills into my mouth, then, washed them down with the water. "What is going on?" I asked and Harry' eyes widened, obviously not ready for my question.

"I have a surprise for you. It will arrive in about an hour. Why don't you go and get dressed? There is an outfit in the guest room for you." Harry said and I nodded, handed him the glass and made my way upstairs to change.

I wonder what my surprise is????

I made my way downstairs almost an hour later. What can I say? Girls take their time to look presentable. Harry, Margaret and two other females were standing by the front door when I arrived.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Harry, gesturing towards the two unknown females.

"One is my extra on hand cleaner, Wendy and the other is like a butler and she is an expert in first aid. Her name is Barbara." Harry said and I nodded as the doorbell rang. I frowned and Harry' posture stiffened.

Barbara went and opened the door. The first face to appear was a males. He looked awfully familiar with his brown side swept hair and his dark brown eyes. A gasp left my mouth as I recognised him.

"H-Heydon?" I whimpered and he smiled, tears filling his eyes as he leaped forward and I crashed into his chest. I was now full on sobbing as I took in my Brother' recognisable scent. After a long hug, we pulled away. I looked behind him to see Leon. Another sob left my mouth as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hello, baby Sister." He said and I smiled and laughed as he pulled away. Mia was behind Leon, already crying. Look at my baby Sister, all grown up. I pulled her into a hug and we both sobbed.

"You're all grown up!" I gasped and she nodded and pulled away. Leon smiled as he pulled a lady through the door way. He turned to me and smiled.

"Em, this is my Wife, Jade." He said and my eyes widened. He's married? I went to give her a hand shake, but, she pulled me into a hug.

"I've heard so much about you!" She smiled and I sent her one back. Leon picked up two small boys and I gasped at how much that looked like him.

"These are our Son', this is James and this is Robert." Leon smiled, setting the boys down and they shyly waved. I giggled at how cute they looked. "James is four and Robert is five." Leon said and I nodded as Mia pulled a handsome gentlemen into the house.

"This is my Husband, Harley," She said and I laughed. My baby Sister got married before I did. I shook his hand and smiled. "And this is our Son, Aden." She said, gesturing to a little child in a pram. "He's almost one." She said and I smiled.

Heydon walked forward with a small child and she sent me a smile and I bent down to her level.

"Who are you, then?" I asked and she giggled.

"Chloe." She said and I mentally awed at her cute little voice.

"She's almost six." Heydon said and I nodded before standing back up. I can't believe that all of my siblings have got their own families. I turned to see that only Harry remained in the room, the hired help were no where to be seen. I walked towards him and crashed my lips onto his.

"Thank you." I said as I pulled away. Harry looked shocked as his eyes widened.

"Any time." He said and everyone laughed a little, including me.

What do you think, then, guys?! Thank you all for reading! Are you team Harmily or not?! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 20.1K 51
Harry Styles is a 22 year old-CEO and self-made billionaire. He is known worldwide but his parents wants him to calm down with the business life and...
768K 16.1K 34
"Let's see how much you want me to leave, shall we?" He says moving his hand down between my legs. I let out a shaky breath. Was I really gonna let t...
236K 7.2K 52
"You're Harry Styles." "Hahaha no. I'm Alfie." °°° Lexi Barnes is sixteen, and if you could sum her up in one word, it would be "normal." Harry Styl...
210K 3.7K 51
Selena Cowell is a great singer, actress in US and a young CEO in London. Her Dad gave her this job because she's really smart. She finished college...