Truth Or Dare? (Larry Stylins...

By LarryStylinsonForevr

What happens when the famous One Direction are sent away to a place in the middle of no where. What if they h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
--Important--
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
fin

Truth or Dare?

15.6K 155 13
By LarryStylinsonForevr

What happens when the famous One Direction are sent away to a place in the middle of no where. What if they have feelings for each other? Will hearts be broken? Or will there we happiness and Fire-breathing butterflies and gay rainbows everywhere? What happens when they play truth or dare? Will they take it too far? Find out in Truth or Dare...

------------------------------------------------------------

I wont be able to update all the time, so that is a major set back, but i will try :)

Co-written with @niallhoranforever69 My best friend :D

oh, and if you wanna read some imagines go to my friends account and read her book. I have dedicated this chapter to her so you can get to her account. have fun, bye :)

Cookie and Nemo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...
1.5K 18 46
Two girls love to sing. They also love One Direction. What will happen when they get a chance to go on tour with the boys? What will happen if some o...
1.6K 58 31
What happens when you meet the biggest boy band in the world and start falling for one? Hi my names Winter and this is my story of how my life comp...
35.9K 592 26
Elizabeth Anders is 16 and she has depression. She believes she can't go on anymore. The only thing that is keeping her going is her family and One D...