The Sluts Revolution

By Michelazmouze

This history it's about Chanel's Oberlin life after the Chanels was be to stay all the life in the asylum and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - the final girl (s)
Chapter 4 - The confessions
Chapter 5 - beware young girls

Chapter 3 - The Revelation

23 1 0
By Michelazmouze

I saw Chanel#6 (Heaster) and when I saw her I said wtf Heaster what are you doing? , are you the Red Devil and she said yes bitch I am one of the Red Devils, oh sorry I remember I kill the other 2 Red Devils and one of those wants to kill yourself yes Pete he was and she goes run to the door and when I go out I don't see at her anymore and I think It was be really or my imagination? , or finally I get crazy? And I go to sleep again and Chanel#5 ask me Chanel what's happened, why you screamed? And I answered oh Chanel#5 I saw the Red Devil and the real RD it's Heaster ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
237K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
34.3K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
60.6K 3.4K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...