Alive

By savagetwd

Enid didn't leave the ASZ and she and Carl get out together when the walls fall and the walkers take over. Gi... More

Alive
Not Today
What the Heck are We Gonna Do?
Babe
Always
Reluctant
First
Please
Just a Walking
Alive Again

Lone Walker

735 18 8
By savagetwd

Enid POV:
I wake up to find Carl staring at me, and I instantly worry. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, everything's fine, I was just admiring you, that's all." Carl quickly replied, seeing the concern written on my face. The worry was replaced with a blush, and I never, ever, did such a thing as blush. Carl Grimes never ceased to amaze me. "Admiring me, huh?" I quipped. "Yeah, 'cause you're beautiful, Enid. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Carl answered, and I could feel my cheeks heat up even more. I stayed quiet for a minute and then said, "Well, we should probably start looking for supplies and stuff." Carl grinned that knee-weakening smile and replied, "Yeah, yeah we should." I stood and then helped Carl to his feet. "How does your leg feel?" I asked. "Better. Definitely should be able to walk easier today." Carl answered, pulling his backpack on as I did the same. We left the law firm and set out looking for supplies, me carefully watching Carl to see how he was moving.
Carl POV:
We came upon what looked to have been an Urgent Care, and we quickly realized that the place was filled with walkers, too many for us to take on. "Dang, I bet they had some meds in there." Enid said, watching the undead claw and bang at the window, rasping and groaning noises of longing. I sighed and turned away, saying, "Yeah, let's move on." After clearing a few walkers out of a Wendy's and finding some food, we found a pharmacy. "Jonesville Pharmacy." the sign read. We scanned the windows and checked around the building to find only one walker shuffling through an aisle. Enid and I exchanged a glance that said, "Ready?" and she tugged on the broken knob. The front door was surprisingly open, so we came in cautiously with our guns ready. As I was about to take the lone walker out with a bullet, a silver flash came out of nowhere and the walker fell, its newly decapitated head rolling, still rasping and biting. And then I saw her. A face I never thought I'd see again. Before me, stood Michonne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.6K 150 20
Steve's little sister returns home. He hasn't seen her in 11 years. What happens when she is introduced to the gang? Lane, the youngest Curtis is...
1.8K 62 6
Everleigh Cooper is put up for adoption when her parents are taken to jail for abuse, drugs and robbery. She's in the system for 6 months before she...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC