Never Fall in Love // Complet...

By mallycat504

She's Being Hunted. For as long as Dove can remember she has been alone, well more or less. She has lived wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Author's Note (Again)
Author's Note (Third Time's a Charm Right?)
Authors Note (The Final One)

Chapter 4

2.1K 130 2
By mallycat504

I ran like the devil himself was chasing me, and in a way he was. The Alpha of a werewolf pack wanted me to join his pack. I wouldn't, I couldn't. I had heard stories about werecats joining werewolf packs. Let's just say they don't end well.

Not that I had ever met a werecat other than Sparrow. I realized then that I still hadn't shifted into my cat form. I did almost as soon as I realized it. I was emerged in pain. It hurt to shift. A lot. But it was all worth it when I transformed I into a snow leopard.

I ran, and I kept running until I knew I was well out of the weres territory. Only problem was, I had no idea where I was. Lost in the forest, being hunted by weres. Wow. What a wonderful life I lived.

I kept going in the direction I had started in, hoping to see something familiar. I didn't. I did however find a little town. I walked to the edge of the town and saw someone who had left their clothes up to dry overnight. I shifted into my human form and put them on. They were a little big but that was okay.

I walked into the town, which was completely empty since it was three in the morning. The only place open was a motel. I opened my backpack, which stayed on by some miracle when I shifted, and pulled out Sparrow's wallet. There was a few hundred dollars, plenty enough to get me a place to sleep. I hoped Sparrow wouldn't be too mad at me.

I walked into the motel to find a half asleep man standing there. I ring the bell on the counter and he woke up, startled. He looked at me sleepily, like it was my fault that he had to do his job.

"How can I help you miss?" He said in a dreadful monotone.

"I need a place to stay tonight." I said.

"90 dollars please." He said, in between yawns.

I placed the money on the counter and he put it in the register. He went to the back wall and grabbed a key. He placed it on the counter and I grabbed it. It had A3 on it and I guessed it was my room. I walked outside and found my room.

When I opened the door I saw it was barely dressed. Only a queen sized bed, a ancient television and a bathroom. I was so tired that I went straight to bed.

.  .  .

When I awoke I looked at the clock and it said, 10:56. I shook the sleep off of me and decided to take a shower. Once I was done I put the clothes I had slept in back on and returned my key. I wouldn't need tonight, one way or another.

I then looked at my outfit. I would need a new one soon. So I went to a little outlet mall that was located near the center of the town. The mall only had four stores. A clothes store, a fried chicken place, a camping supply store and a shoe store.

I went to the clothing store first. I tried on dozens of outfits before I bought three pairs of jeans and a purple shirt, that had sleeves going to about mid arm length. I got a blue and black striped sweater. And finally, a light pink blouse. Along with some pajamas to replace the ones I lost.

I then went to the shoes store and bought some sneakers. I was wandering around the woods, my feet didn't need to look good. Then I went to the camping store and got a sleeping bag, canteen, and dried food.

Once I was done I decided to go to the chicken place for lunch. The waiter was a tall man with a gruff face and voice. He didn't speak much unless it was needed. I ate my meal with great delight then I decided it was time to go.

When I reached the door, the waiter stood in front of me. I tried to go around him but he wouldn't let me pass. He looked at me with cold hard eyes.

"I know what you are." He said.

I gulped and tried to push pass once more, but this man wasn't about to move. I looked for another exit but couldn't find one.

"You are going to come with me."

==================================================
AN:

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am happy to post it, though!

Also three chapters in two days? I am on a roll! Please like and continue reading Never Fall in Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...
554 33 6
Pepper is a werecat, an anomaly in his world. His whole life his parents kept him confined to their secluded and remote home, never allowed to leave...
69.3K 2.5K 44
"I don't care that you're my mate. I will never... and I repeat, I will never be yours, Hunter." she grits her teeth, making Hunter smirk. "Is that a...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...