Nerd Pala Huh?

By ImSoPrettyImBlinding

"Yeah~ i did said that. But i also want Jizzle to be my husband! In that way no one can separate us. Don't yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
EDITING 6
EDITING 5
EDITING 7
CHAPTER 8
EDITING 9
EDITING 10
EDITING 11
EDITING 12
EDITING 12.5
EDITING 13
EDITING 14
EDITING 16
EDITING 17
EDITING 18
EDITING 19
EDITING 20
EDITING 21
EDITING 22
EDITING 24
EDITING 25
EDITING 26
EDITING 27
EDITING 28
STILL EDITING 29

EDITING 15

848 17 6
By ImSoPrettyImBlinding

 Okay so you guys know that Nerd Pala Huh? is my Second Fic, The first one was T.O.T.G.A. and so my style of writing ang well, the way i write the first half of the story of NPH was a fail..//cries// You guys had been reading this crap for a long time now, and i'm kinda embarassed everytime na nakiita ko na inaadd niyo itong story sa reading list niyo..

Plus, my cousin read this story and told me na she was disappointed by the way i write it. Not to mention, umabot na sa 20+ thousand yung reads. So to show you how much your effort in reading this story means to me, i decided to edit the whole story. I'm going to make it less crappy and remove the emoticobs that i've added on the first ten chapters?..

Again thank you for reading this, I'm already done with the next two updates but i'm going to edit the posted chapters first before ko ipost yung new chapters. Don't worry it's not going to take long since i'm going to do this tomorrow the whole day..

I'm going to take all the unedited chapters and slowly post them tomorrow, so please wag kayong magulat to see this message over and over in every unedited chapters..LOL
You'll know if i've already posted the edited chapters by looking at the Title of each chapter..
Babaguhin ko na yung name  ng chapters like the first chapter.. yung tittle is "Nerd Pala Huh" i'm going to change it to "Chapter 1" and so on.. Then yung mga unedited chapters.. I'm going to change the title to "UNedited/ Not posted)..

Again thank you, and i hope you won't hate me..//cries// 

Have agreat day!!! HENGSHO!!

PS.. I'm going to start taking the chapters later siguro by twelve midnight..^^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
90K 3.3K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
107M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
6.9K 483 16
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and accomplished doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her aloof attitude e...