Amortentia (Larry au)

someofmytales által

Hogwarts!Au Where Louis is always running late to classes and sometimes good things come out of that Több

One and only

1.2K 64 54
someofmytales által

Louis was in his last and final year at Hogwarts and well, life was great for him. Over his seven years here he made great friends, and was the captain of the Gryffindor quiditich team. He couldn't ask for anything better.

Louis had lots of friends, but in typical Louis fashion, he had a close group of friends that knew anything and everything about him. Those people were Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.

He had met all of the boys his first year when he was on the train to Hogwarts. It was like magic how well all the boys got along together instantly. Now the boys did have their differences you see.

All the boys, except Zayn, were all pure bloods, meaning that both their parents were wizards. Zayn on the other hand, was muggle born, meaning that he came from to non-magical parents.

But the boys, didn't think any differently of Zayn. They just saw a friend and that's all that really mattered to them. And when Zayn was bullied by close minded pure bloods, the boys did not hesitate to stand up for him.

It was some miracle, that all the boys got into the same house. At first glance you would think that Niall belonged in Hufflepuff, because of bouncy and out going no personality. And Liam belonged in Ravenclaw because, of how smart and incisive he was. And Zayn and Louis should be in Slytherin because they were always up to no good and just seemed to fit in that house. The only boy that seemed to fit into Gryffindor was Harry.

Oh Harry, just the thought of that name sent Louis mind into a frenzy. You see over the past years Louis had started to develop an infatuation with the boy. Well it started out as an infatuation, but by now it was love.

Louis had tried to suppress his feeling my for the boy by dating other people. First it was Eleanor, then it was Brianna, and finally it was Danielle. But none of them managed to get Lois mind off Harry so, he decided to just stop trying to distract himself.

Louis wanted to ask the boy out, he really did, but every time he tried he would find an excuse and talk himself out of it. Most of the reasons were stupid, but the biggest reason was that he didn't want to ruin his friendship. He knows that's very cliche excuse, but it was true.

He was worried that if he Harry didn't work out, his close group of friends would break apart. Louis being Louis, would feel guilty, and blame himself for the whole thing. And he just couldn't let that happen.

With that being said, Louis didn't stop his feelings for the boy like it was nothing. Louis just kept his feelings to himself and let his thoughts run wild on the boy.

And that didn't stop him from getting jealous when little miss Taylor Swift flirted with Harry. When the two of them became head girl and boy, Taylor had this image in her mind that they would start dating, and become the next Lily and James Potter. Luckily for Louis, Harry had no interest in the poor delusional girl. Thank god or Louis would have a right fit at that.

Which brings us know to current time, with Louis running down the corridors to the dungeons like a mad man. Louis didn't oversleep far from that actually.

Louis woke up bright and early, just coming out of an amazing dream. That dream consisted of Louis doing unspeakable things to Harry. What? Just because he was to sheepish to do anything in person, didn't stop him from doing it in his dreams.

Usually when he dreams about harry he usually releases during those dreams. But, this one time Louis didn't release and he woke up with a little problem down south.

Luckily the Gryffindor common room and dorms were empty because, any normal sensible person went to breakfast. Louis was not on of those people.

Louis as quickly and quietly as possible ran out of the Gryffindor common room to the bathrooms so he could take a shower and wank.

Louis I hoping that he doesn't get caught wanking, especially from the head boy of his house. Considering that the head boy, is the reason why he is wanking.

Luckily for Louis today was one of the fortunate days, that the head people didn't check rooms for anyone who might be skipping class. Because that would be embarrassing if he did get caught.

Louis quickly finishes his wank and changes into his robes and starts sprinting down the corridors.

Louis knows that he's late and he just hopes that Professor Snape is running late today. Which he never is late, but a boy can dream right?

Louis makes it to the classroom and rips open the door and walks into the classroom hoping that Snape isn't here.

"Mr. Tomlinson care to explain why you are running late?" Professor Snape says trying the boy with some sort of glee in his eye.

"You see Professor, I thought I was falling under the weather this morning so I went to see the nurse. So that's why I'm running late." Louis says, hoping Snape buys it.

"Ok Mr. Tomlinson if that's why you're ruining late where is your note?" Snape asks. And well crap Louis forgot that he needed a note. Good one Tommo good one.

Snape sees the panic on the boys face and smirks, "just go to your seat Mr. Tomlinson and I'll see you in detention tonight. And everyone continue what you were doing."

Louis sighs and trudges over to his seat next to Harry. Louis sits down and sniffs the air the moment he sits down. He leans closer to the brew and sniffs. It smells like Harry's cologne.

"Oi styles! You're brewing your own cologne that's so lame ahahah." Louis says out loud, laughing at Harry. I mean Harry was very well cheap when it canes to buying things. But Louis didn't think he would go this low to save money.

The whole class turns around and looks at him like he had three heads. He looks over at Harry and sees his eyes are huge.

"What? Was it something I said?" Louis asked confused. He looks over at Liam for an explanation.

"Louis we are brewing Amotentia potions." Liam says.

And Louis eyes grew super wide and his cheeks began to flush. His heart little stopped in his chest. This could not be happening...it was literally what his nightmares consisted of. He literally out loud confessed his love for Harry. Things could not get any worse for him.

For the rest of the class period Louis stayed quiet and avoided looking at anyone, especially Harry. When the bell signaling class was over Louis sprinted out of the classroom and ran all the way to the Gryffindor common room. Praying that Harry won't come after him, like he usually does.

There Louis sat in one of the chairs closes to the fire and considered his life choices. He could either A) continue on with life like nothing happened or, B) he could move to another country, change his name and live on an alpaca farm. Right now option B was looking really good for him.

Louis was so deep in thought he didn't notice the curly haired boy walk into the common room.

"I knew I would find you here." A deep voice that Louis knew all to well said. Just his luck...he came looking for him.

"Great you found me." Louis mumbled, fueling with his hands.

"Of course I found you Lou. I know you better than anyone else and know you like to come here and think." He says while moving to sit in the chair next to Louis.

"What do you want Harry." Louis said, his head hanging low in defeat. There was no way he could get out of this conversation. Even with an excuse Harry wouldn't let him go that easily.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but...I wanna know what happened in the classroom Lou." Harry said.

"I-it was nothing Harry don't worry about it." He said trying to avoid Harry's watchful eye.

"Louis William Tomlinson, don't lie to me. That was an Amotentia potion Lou. And if you have forgotten, those are quite powerful and very important." Harry said to Louis starting to sound frustrated.

"Harry why don't we just for get it ok? It was nothing, it's unimportant, irrelevant. Louis said close to tears now.

"Irrelevant!? Louis this nothing that you just blow off like it was nothing. That potion signifies something you just can't-" Harry began to say but Louis cut him off.

"HARRY WHY CANT YOU JUST DROP IT. YOU WEREN'T MENT TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT OK. JIST UGH WHY DO YOU UAVE TO BE SO INFURIATING SOMETIME! WHY CANT YOU-" Louis was cut off by a pair of lips on his.

At first Louis was shocked and didn't do anything but then, he finally snapped out of it and started kissing back. Louis had dreamed about kissing these beautiful lips for so long and now finally being able to do it, it was nothing like Louis could ever think of.

They started fighting for dominance and Harry sadly won that battle. And Louis felt a warm tongue liking his lips asking for entrance. After that, the kiss started to get sloppy. The two boys hands roamed around each other's bodies just trying to get a feel for one another.

The two boys finally, broke apart trying to catch their breath for air. Louis looked up at Harry's now blown eyes and red and swollen lips.

Wow he looks gorgeous. Louis thought.

"D-did that just happen or..." Louis said, feeling like he was on cloud nine. This must a dream?

"Yeah that just happened Lou." Harry said with a giggle. A freaking giggle. Louis groaned and flopped back against the chair. This boy will be the death of him.

"You ok there Lou?" Harry asked, genuinely concerned about the feathery haired boy.

"Oh I'm fine just um...give me a moment to process what just happened." Louis said, "You don't understand how long I've waited to do that."

"Me too..." Harry said quietly. Louis almost missed that.

"Wait...what do you mean?" Louis asked confused. And Harry looked his eyes wide at being caught. Harry had a breathy laugh and said.

"Wow Lou I know you sent the brightest, but I didn't know you were this oblivious." Harry said, Louis looked at him confused and slightly offended, "Oh Lou..I've had a crush on you sense like year 4. And when you started dating all those girls I was devastated. I thought you possibly liked me back and when you were with them...oh how I wanted to just rip them apart..." Harry said trying to keep his cool. Just the thought of Louis being with those girls made him so angry.

"Harry...the reasons I started dating those girls was to get my mind off you. I didn't think that you like me and I really didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I started dating them. But every time I was with them...I wished it was actually you." Louis said looking up at the boy.

"Oh Lou come here." Harry said opening his arms for the boy. Louis simply crawled onto the boys arms and sat there enjoying being snuggled into the boys chest.

This is where he was meant to be. And Louis didn't plan on leaving here anytime soon.

____________________

Epilogue-

Over the years the two boys had there ups and downs. Like any normal couple, they had their fights but things seemed to work themselves out time after time.

After graduation the two boys moved out somewhere in the country side and got job. Both boys started to work for the ministry. Louis worked in the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, while Harry worked in the Aurors office.

A couple of years after moving in together, the two boys had a small wedding with family and friends. And a couple of months after that, at Harry's request, they adopted two little twin girls and named Cameron and Darcy. Then about a year later they adopted there little boy Ben. And finally a couple of years after Ben, they adopted another set of twins named Rosie and Carter.

Life in the Styles-Tomlinson household was crazy but Louis and Harry wouldn't have it any other way. They both loved the hectic mornings And the sounds of their kids bickering over who got to use the shower first. To them this was what they always wanted.

And here they were, standing at platform 9 3/4 watching their oldest girls Cam and Darcy board the train to Hogwarts. Along with Niall, Zayn, and Liam's kids. To them it seemed like just yesterday they were in their same positions. Time really does fly.

And none of this would have been possible if Louis wasn't ruining late to potions class that one faithful day.

__________________
Authors note-
Hey so I felt like writing just a cute little one shot based on a prompt I saw on Instagram.

Anyway if you read my other story don't worry I'm working on an update. I just hope you all like this.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

670K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...