The killers lost love

By Hannahsavampire

Lucy Shay is looking for her childhood friend Jeff that she fell in love with. One night she goes to a bar an... More

The killers lost love
A walk down memory lane
Complicated feelings
The enemy of my possible enemy
A fatal encounter
The diary of Jane
No matter what
The beginning of the end
The enemy
I'm my own worst enemy
Amaryllis (Revamped)
The Proxy Life of Amaryllis

Forever

917 35 10
By Hannahsavampire

Woot chapter 8! Anyone else super excited! Anyways name of this chapter comes from Forever by papa roach! I don't know if you guys are reading the chapters then listening to the songs but I highly recommend it because the songs are the influence behind the chapters. Anyways please enjoy!

~Hannahsavampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8:

"That stupid son of a bitch!" Jane screamed as she stormed into her home.

"Does he really think that I'd actually feel sympathy for him!" She yelled throwing a chair across the room which broke on impact.

Jane stared at the damage she'd done while panting heavily. Once her breathing returned to normal she placed a hand on her face and felt tears on her cheeks.

"I-I don't wanna kill her." Jane whispered as she fell on to her knees.

"Mommy... What have I become? Should I really be this obsessed with revenge that I'd willingly kill an innocent person like that?" Jane whispered her voice wavering slightly.

Jane looked up and the picture of her family on the wall and quickly wiped her tears away.

"What am I even talking about!? This is for them. This is to honor them!" Jane stated firmly as she stood back up.

"For you, I'll do this." Jane said with a new fire in her eyes.

Jane knew that she was gonna strike and strike soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*insert one-month time skip.*

Lucy's eyes snapped open as she felt a horrible pain in her stomach.

"Oh my God!" She screamed as sweat covered her body and she suddenly felt the urge to fly from the bed and into the bathroom, vomiting violently into the toilet.

"W-what the hell?" She choked out between pants once the sickness passed.

"Am I coming down with something?" Lucy asked herself as she pushed herself up off the floor and to the medicine cabinet.

After moving stuff around and knocking a few pill bottles over she finally located her thermometer and placed it under her tongue.

"Normal? If I'm not sick then what could be wrong with me?" Lucy wondered.

Lucy leaned against the sink her hands supporting her as she wracked her brain for what could possibly be wrong. That's when it hit her and hit her hard, Lucy's green eyes widen in pure fear and panic as she realized her period was a week late.

"No... Oh, God please no. Anything but that." Lucy begged as she ran back into her room and throwing on a pair of pajama shorts and a hoodie as she ran out to her truck.

"Come on, calm down Lucy it's not what you think." Lucy said to herself as she struggled to put the key in the ignition.

"Finally." She cheered as she got it started and took off to the nearest convenience store like a bat out of hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go. To. Sleep." Jeff growled out as he plunged his knife into the chest of another victim.

Jeff's insane smile only grew when the still warm blood splattered onto his face and hoodie, but once the light left the eyes of the person Jeff immediately felt empty. Every day was the same for him now, he'd get the need to see Lucy but then would remember Jane's words. Killing had become a way to distract himself from Lucy, but once the victim was dead there would be nothing to keep her off his mind.

"Oh God Lucy. Why must you haunt me?" Jeff groaned.

He knew that staying away from Lucy was probably the best way to keep her alive. He was hoping that if he stayed away long enough Jane would think that he lost interest in Lucy and would move on and find another way to try and kill him.

"I wonder what she's doing right now. I wonder if she's missing me at all." Jeff wondered.

"Just checking up on her shouldn't hurt anything... Right?" Jeff shook his head to rid himself of all thoughts and ran to Lucy's motel before he talked himself out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~

"Come on, come on." Lucy said impatiently she leaned against the bathroom wall a pregnancy test in her hand.

Lucy felt tears start to form from how scared she was.

"Longest five minutes of my life." Lucy said with a shaky breath.

Lucy truthfully always wanted a child but with the fact that she hadn't seen Jeff since 'that' night and with this Jane walking around she honestly didn't believe now was the best time to be having a baby.

Lucy looked down at the test and felt her heart stop. Pink... The line was pink. Stumbling with the box she quickly read over the instructions.

"Blue means negative and pink means... Positive. Oh, God... Oh God no!" Lucy crumbled to the ground tears pouring down her face.

"What am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell Jeff? Will I even be to tell him?" Lucy cried hard at her unanswered questions as she hugged her knees to her chest

"Lucy! What's wrong?" A male voice said as strong arms wrapped around her.

"J-jeff." Lucy sodded out as she jumped away from him.

"Lucy?" Jeff asked as a look of hurt crossed his features.

"W-what are you doing here?" Lucy asked backing into a corner fear plastered on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Is Lucy afraid... Of me?' Jeff felt his dead frozen heartbreak at the thought.

"Jeff?" Lucy said pulling him from his thoughts

"What are you scared of?" Jeff asked feeling anger starting to rise within him.

Lucy didn't say anything she simply hung her head and avoided eye contact with him.

"I asked you a fucking question, Lucy. Now answer it!" Jeff growled slipping his hand into his hoodie pocket and taking hold of the knife handle.

"You..." Lucy breathed out.

Jeff snapped and pulled out his knife and started to walk toward Lucy but stopped when his foot stepped on something. Curious he bent down and picked up the pregnancy test Lucy had dropped.

"What does this mean?" Jeff asked staring at the pink line like it held the answer to life.

Lucy felt fresh tears stream down her face as she let out a small whimper.

"God damn it, Lucy, what does this mean!" Jeff demanded in a slight panic.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." Lucy choked out.

Jeff froze in place unable to fully comprehend the situation.

"Who?" Jeff whispered.

"Yours." Lucy spoke as she held her breath.

'Lucy... Pregnant... My kid.' Jeff's shocked brain failed to form a full thought.

"Jeff... Please say something." Lucy begged softly.

Jeff said nothing, he simply ran forward and embarrassed Lucy tightly as he shook slightly.

"J-Jeff?" Lucy whispered.

"I promise you, Lucy, I'll protect you both with everything I have." Jeff swore as he places a hand on Lucy's still flat stomach.

"Thank you." Lucy cried out in pure bliss as she pulled Jeff closer.

"Lucy, I love you." Jeff said as he places his lips against hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane smiled at the work she'd just done.

"I think this room is ready for Lucy." She said her smile widening.

The concrete asylum room had been cleaned and prepped. There were new shackles and multiple sparkling surgical tools.

"Let the fun begin." Jane said with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this wasn't too short. At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to make Lucy pregnant but I figured why not. Anywhore... Let me know what ya'll think of this awesome sauce by voting, commenting, and following!

~Good memories and nightmares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 54
A girl named Amy who meets a killer. Not knowing that there is a future to him with her.
356K 8.7K 19
A love story between two twisted hearts. As your world falls apart you meet the famous serial killer Jeff. What will happen? *Warning: contains viole...
25.9K 474 17
Y/n gets caught by her Ex-Bestfriend, will she accept him or will she deny ever liking him?
9.1K 223 24
Jane is on a mission to hunt down and permanently eliminate Jeff from her shack in the near by woods of her home town. She's been anticipating him, b...