Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 21

2.7K 42 16
By ColdLaw

The two Fairy Tail teams walked into the Domus Flau, their heads held high in the air, their eyes hard. The crowd cheered for them as the rest of the guilds made their way into the make shift town. Unlike the last few days, Fairy Tail did not respond to the cheers, instead they stood glaring at anything and everything. Mato finally made the announcement, sending cheers into the air.

"Hello kabo! This is the last day of the Grand Magic Games! This is an all out Guild battle between the remaining guilds. Shall Fairy Tail emerge victors once again? Remember, each leader is worth 5pts and each team member is worth 1pt. Let the event begin kabo" Mato called and the arena burst into cheers.

However, before anyone could move, Lucy pulled out a key and summoned her spirit to her side. The crowd watched, stunned as a large black crow appeared before all the Fairy Tail members disappeared into the shadows in the ground.

Other guild members watched the screen, wondering where Fairy Tail had disappeared off to. However, they didn't have to wait for too long. The crowd and guilds watched in shock as suddenly, a shadow appeared behind each team and two Fairy Tail mages popped out of it. The only people the crowd couldn't spot where Erza and Lucy.

Out of the blue, they saw both Erza and Lucy on top of Pegasus while watching the battles go on. The crowd was confused, wondering why the two females of Fairy Tail weren't joining the fray. Sabertooth were the only ones not battling against anyone, watching with the crowd as the Fairy Tail members took up arms against the rest of the guilds.

"Sugoi, Fairy Tail has split up into pairs, each of them fighting a guild by themselves. Is this the true power of the monsters that call themselves Fairies? Being able to take on the guild's strongest members head on without any fear? Let's see how this turns out" One of the announcers called out, watching in shock as the pairs began quickly taking out the teams

"It seems that Fairy Tail is leaving Sabertooth for last. How will they last with using so much magic? Surely Sabertooth who haven't used any magic will take them out quickly?" The other announcer replied

"I don't think so; it seems Fairy Tail has something up their sleeves. Titania and the Light have yet to take up arms. Maybe they're saving their magic for the fight with Sabertooth. It is possible that Titania and the Light are waiting for a signal so that they can attack Sabertooth on their own" The other announcer replied. They watched as Lucy smirked, a hand on her stomach as she watched her mates fight.

"I see. Well we know that Sabertooth isn't going to escape the wrath of Fairy Tail. The last time they had harmed a guild member, Fairy Tail went rampant, ready to destroy Sabertooth in order to avenge their fallen nakama and it seems that once again, Sabertooth has angered Fairy Tail by harming one of their precious nakama" The first announcer replied

"Yes, this battle is going to get heated. I for one cannot wait to see what Fairy Tail has got up their sleeve. I can already feel that this event is going to be the most intense event through the history of Grand Magic Game events" The other announcer called and people nodded

"I totally agree with you, after all, we all saw firsthand the bonds that Fairy Tail share with each other. They will definitely not let Sabertooth go for the pain they caused Cana. This event shall be one to remember for the following years to come" The first announcer called before watching the battle

*Gajeel and Mira vs Twilight Ogre*

Mira quickly turned into her Satan Soul while Gajeel began attacking using his Iron Dragon Slayer magic. Mira quickly began hand to hand combat with Thibault and Hanna as Gajeel went up again both El and Grier at the same time.

Mira quickly overwhelmed Thibault and Hanna, earning 6pts for Fairy Tail B while Gajeel earned two points for Fairy Tail B. The two quickly turned on the last two members of Twilight Ogre who were currently cowering while trying to run away.

Gajeel scowled and Mira laughed before the two moved to grab Elena and Yuri by their legs, quickly swinging them and sending them flying into some buildings. The crowd watched in awe as Mirajane grew her wings before sending Darkness Stream towards them, promptly knocking them out, earning another 2pts.

*Sting and Rogue vs Blue Pegasus*

Sting and Rogue quickly activated their White and Shadow Drive, not wanting to use too much magic while fighting against a whole guild. Rogue was up against Ren, Eve and Jenny while Sting was up against Hibiki, Ichiya and Nichiya.

Sting let out a White Dragon Roar towards Hibiki, knocking out the Archive Mage. He smirked cockily before sending a White Dragon Crushing Fang towards the Nichiya Exceed. Ichiya watched in sadness and anger as Nichiya was quickly knocked out, scoring two points for Fairy Tail B.

Rogue quickly assumed his Shadow Form, sending various Shadow Dragon Slashes and Claws towards Eve and Jenny, the latter being knocked out. Eve and Ren struggled to fight Rogue, who they couldn't land a single hit on due to his Shadow Form.

Soon Rogue had knocked out both Eve and Ren, turning himself to help Sting in his battle against Ichiya, scoring three points for Fairy Tail B. Ichiya once again let out his Armpit Perfume; however Sting managed to get rid of the putrid smell using his cleansing magic.

The Twin Dragons stood next to each other, glaring at the S Class Mage and Leader of the Trimens as they panted slightly. Rogue let out a Shadow Dragon Roar at the same time as Sting let out a White Dragon Roar, the two attacks combining before rushing towards Ichiya, knocking him out, scoring another 5pts for Fairy Tail B.

*Rufus and Orga vs Mermaid Heel*

Rufus stood to the side, watching as Orga fought Risley and Arana before turning himself to fight Beth and Millianna. Orga imbued his fists and feet with black lightning, sending attacks against both Risley and Arana.

Orga soon found himself on the ground, the gravity around him growing stronger as Arana moved freely, landing an attack on his body. Just as she began to move away, Orga's body began to spark, sending a large thunderbolt towards Arana before sending her back, unconscious.

His thunder then moved towards Risley who was still holding him down, trying to crush his large body against the ground. Risley tried to move out of the way, however she didn't see the attacks that were moving towards her from behind, sending her into the air before knocking her out. Orga stood up once the gravity relented, brushing himself off.

Rufus was holding his own against his duelling partners while Kagura began duelling Orga, anger taking over her as she unsheathed the Archenemy. Rufus quickly took in the sight of both Beth and Millianna before attacking the two of them using Night of the Falling Stars.

Rufus ran to help Orga in his battle against Kagura. Orga let out his 120mm Black Lightning Canon while Rufus sent out Karma of the Burning Land. The ground under Kagura erupted, large geysers of lava flowing out, hitting her while Orga's Black Lightning Canon made impact, quickly knocking her out too.

*Natsu and Gray vs Quatro Cerberus*

Natsu quickly sucked in a large breath, before attacking using his Fire Dragon's Roar, promptly hitting into Nobarly and Semmes, knocking the weaker of Quatro Cerberus out before moving on to attack Bacchus.

Gray was once again battle Warcry however this time both Jäger and Rocker were back him up. Gray began by attacking using his Ice Make: Geyser before sending Ice Make: Lance to knock them back. He quickly created his Ice Make: Sword as he began attacking the triad from Quatro Cerberus.

Gray attacked using his Ice Make magic over and over again until he knocked out all three mages using his Ice Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance, promptly knocking out all three mages before turning and watching Natsu against Bacchus.

Bacchus quickly finished his alcohol before using his Palm magic to attack Natsu. Natsu dodged a few before setting his entire body on fire, burning Bacchus' palms. Natsu grabbed onto Bacchus' shoulders before attacking him with Fire Dragon Swordhorn, knocking the S Class Mage out.

*Laxus and Jellal vs Lamia Scale*

Laxus quickly had his lightning crackling around him as he moved to take out both Yuka and Toby at once. Laxus attacked with his Lightning Dragon Roar, swiftly knocking out Toby who was crying about his sock for some unknown reason.

He turned towards Yuka, sending a Lightning Dragon Fist towards him; however, Yuka dissipated the magic causing Laxus to run towards him while using hand to hand combat to fend him off. Yuka, not expecting this from the Lightning Dragon Slayer, quickly threw up a shield around himself

Alas, Yuka's magic shield quickly fell to Laxus' brute force, causing Laxus to land a hit onto Yuka's nose, sending him back with a crack. Once again Laxus sent a Lightning Dragon Roar towards Yuka, knocking out the Anti Mage before he turned to take on Jura once again.

Jellal was busy in a battle against Sherry, Chelia and Lyon. The three were combining their attacks, two of them distracting the previous Wizard Saint while the third attacked him. Jellal quickly used his Meteor spell, becoming too quick and overwhelming the two females, promptly knocking them out.

Jellal turned towards Lyon who was currently sending his Snow Dragon towards him. Jellal countered with Heavenly Arrows, which sped towards the dragon, piercing it in many places. Lyon sent out his animated Ice Eagles which Jellal took care of using Heavenly Beams.

Jellal jumped into the air before landing on the floor in a crouch, placing both his palms on the floor. Soon seven magic circles appeared in the air before growing brightly. Lyon's eyes widened before he threw up his Ice Make Shield.

The shield held for a bit before it shattered under the power of Jellal's attack, rapidly hitting the Ice Make Mage before knocking him out. Jellal turned to watch Jura and Laxus at it and he could see that both Laxus and Jura were once again on par.

Jellal knew that if they were going to fight Sabertooth, Laxus would need a lot of his magic. Jellal soon bent over before he started casting True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema. The purples clouds started forming around him before making their way towards Jura.

Laxus attacked Jura with his Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd. Laxus and Jellal's magic came together, both attacking Jura at the same time, knocking out the Wizard Saint as he fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Wow! Fairy Tail B has managed to take out Twilight Ogre, Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale earning them a total of 30pts! While Fairy Tail A has taken out Lamia Scale and Quatro Cerberus earning them a total of 20pts! It's clearly obvious that Fairy Tail have already won the Grand Magic Games" The first announcer called out, looking at the score boards

"Yes, but it seems that Sabertooth don't seem to care. I can feel strong magical energy emitting from them. I can tell that this is going to be a really intense battle against the Fairies and the Tigers" The second announcer said as Fairy Tail once again disappearing into the shadows.

The crowd watched as Sabertooth stood completely still, all of them, bar Minerva present and waiting for Fairy Tail to appear. They watched in anticipation as once again Fairy Tail emerged from the shadows in the ground. Pegasus swooped down from the sky, Erza and Lucy jumping off of him and joining their guild.

Lucy stepped in front of everyone, eyeing the team while frowning. Minerva was nowhere to be seen, but she had to be here somewhere. Lucy's glare hardened as she saw the Sabertooth guild members start to smirk and soon Minerva walked out, smirking smugly.

"Let's get this show on the road" Minerva said and Lucy nodded at the two teams, everyone jumping into action. The crowd and the Fairy Tail guild watched as Team Fairy Tail A and B split up, each of them taking on their own member of Team Sabertooth.

*Sting and Rogue vs Pandora*

Pandora smirked at the Twin Dragons in front of her before her body started glowing. When the light dispelled, Pandora was left in a tattered green dress with small green dragon wings. Her scales were dark green and slimy, her talons sharp and yellow. This time a slippery green tail extended from her backside and once again her wings were tattered and torn.

"Dragon Soul: Earth. Earth is one of the strongest elements and you will bow to me" Pandora sneered and Sting and Rogue glared

"The GREAT Sting Eucliffe bows to no one" Sting argued while Rogue scoffed, smirking in amusement

"Except to Lucy" Rogue muttered and Sting glared at him before pouting

"Everyone bows to Lucy, she's scarier than Zeref" Sting muttered and Rogue almost sweat dropped, but he was the impassive and expressionless Shadow Dragon Slayer and therefore he didn't.

"Ha! I didn't think that I'd see the day when the almighty White Dragon Sting Eucliffe was scared of a weak bitch" Pandora jeered and Sting glared at her, his inner dragon raging

"Don't you dare insult my mate you pathetic slut. Dragon Soul Take Over? What a joke, you're revolting and your appearance could never measure up to a true dragon, I mean look at your wings and scales" Sting said, shuddering as he took in her figure

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" Pandora yelled as she began attacking Sting and Rogue. Sting and Rogue both activated their White and Shadow drives again before attacking with a White Dragon Roar and Shadow Dragon Roar.

Pandora countered their two attacks using a rock barrier before attacking with her own, weaker version of an Earth Dragon Roar. Sting and Rogue kept attacking, sending various spells and attacks towards Pandora who only seemed to dodge and strike back with weak attacks.

Soon Sting and Rogue were growing tired; however they kept attacking, not wanting to lose to a Tiger but also wanting to make their Guild Master proud. Pandora stayed on defensive while the Twin Dragons kept on offensive

*Rufus and Orga vs Angel*

"Ah! My two favourite guys, Orga and Rufus! I didn't know you'd want to fight with little old me. But it doesn't matter, I know all your tricks" Angel mocked while laughing slightly

"Shut up Angel, you lost against Lucy's God Spirit and you're going to lose against my God Slayer magic" Orga spat while glaring at Angel who just laughed in response

"Please, I lost because I didn't care enough to beat her, there's no way the wench would be able to defeat me if I was being serious" Angel responded, cocking her hip conceitedly

"Sure, you were, you just don't want to admit that you're weaker than a Fairy" Orga replied and Rufus watched the conversation before looking over at Orga

"Orga, don't get involved in a spat between you and the wannabe angel, let's just finish this quickly" Rufus said and Orga nodded before they both started to attack.

Angel threw one of her coins in the air, growing a pair of wings as she dodged and swerved out of Orga's and Rufus' magic attacks. Both Fairy Tail mages started getting annoyed, black lightning crackling around Orga as Angel dodged more of their attacks

"Why don't you fight like a real man" Elfman called out and Angel turned to him, glaring daggers

"Because I'm a female you oaf" Angel scorned, however both Orga and Rufus took the distraction to launch another attack.

Finally, Angel was hit and she was sent down to the ground before getting up and paying another angel coin in order to get her wings back

"That was a sneaky move" Angel spat and both Fairies grinned in response before once more attacking.

Once again, Angel stayed in defensive, using little magic in order to fight back while Orga and Rufus felt the strain of using too much magic from fighting a whole team as well as throwing attack after attack at another mage

*Gajeel and Mira vs Selene*

Mira glared at the mage in front of her, fury burning in her eyes as she took in the sight of the Sabertooth mage lying on elevated ground, staring lazily at them, one hand dangling off the slab of rock

"So tell me, did the drunken slut make it?" Selene goaded

"Don't talk about her like that" Mira spat while transforming into her Satan Soul form. Selene however, grinned back at her, rolling over to her side as she propped her head onto her hand

"But it's the truth. I really had fun torturing her, her screams were... thrilling" Pandora said, smirking in delight as she riled up the oldest Strauss. Gajeel glared at the mage, not liking the way she spoke about one of Levy's good friends

"I'll kill you" Mira screamed, the darkness in her taking over as she was angered. Mira grew her wings, flying towards Selene, ready to punch her into submission. However, just before she hit Selene, she was thrown back into Gajeel

"Now now, I thought Fairies had a rule about killing" Selene jeered again before moving to sit up, her legs dangling over the edge, one crossed over the other, her lips quirking

"YOU DESERVE IT" Mira yelled once again, getting up as she moved to attack Selene again. Once again Selene stayed on defensive as Gajeel joined Mira in attacking, Mira's darkness magic and Gajeel's iron magic both knocking into Selene's rock wall over and over

"WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT ME INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND YOUR SHIELD" Mira screamed in annoyance as she sent Darkness Stream towards the wall that was blocking her from pummelling Selene

"Because it's more fun to watch you exhaust your magic. Plus, I'm busy remembering the screams of pain from your dear friend" Selene mocked and once again Mira's anger flared as both she and Gajeel tried to get passed Selene's defences

*Laxus and Jellal vs Agiel*

"Well hello there, I'm glad I got two of the most attractive guys in Fiore, even if you are Fairies" Agiel said flirtatiously as Laxus raised his eyebrow while Jellal watched her cautiously

"I would say that you're one of the most attractive girls in Fiore, but I'm already in a relationship with the MOST beautiful one" Laxus replied, his voice devoid of emotion

"You're wrong Laxus, because I'm in a relationship with the MOST beautiful girl in Fiore" Jellal said, amusement shining in his eyes

"Come now, surely you'd rather have me instead of those sluts" Agiel replied, moving to behind Laxus as her fingers trailed around his tense shoulders

"Lucy and Erza aren't sluts and I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch me" Laxus sneered, shrugging her hand away as she pouted

"Of course they are, all females Fairies are. Plus, I'm sure I'd be a lot better in bed than either of them" Agiel said, eyes shining with lust as she took in Laxus' figure

"I doubt anyone would find pleasure in sticking their dick in a worn out vagina" Jellal said, snickering slightly as Laxus' lips quirked in mirth

"You'll pay for that comment" Agiel spat while Laxus and Jellal took the opportunity to start their onslaught of attacks

The three continued to battle, Jellal and Laxus sending powerful attacks to Agiel who countered using her monster card magic. Every time Laxus or Jellal tried to attack Agiel, she'd summon a monster to take the hit for her, staying in defensive while Jellal and Laxus continued to attack.

*Natsu and Gray vs Alexis*

"I finally get to battle you again after the Hidden event" Alexis said, addressing Gray

"I beat you then and there's no way I'm not going to beat you now" Gray replied as he began to strip

"By all means, continue, I won't sleep with the enemy but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate" Alexis said and Gray looked confused before looking down and screaming

"When did that happen" Gray yelled before turning to Natsu who was on the floor, laughing at him

"Ahahahaha, you stupid stripper" Natsu cried, banging the floor with his fists as a tick appeared on Gray's forehead

"WHAT DID YOU SAY FLAME LIZARD" Gray yelled, stomping over to him before kicking him

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU INSANE PERVERT" Natsu replied, moving to send a punch at Gray.

Alexis watched in amusement as the two frenemies began fighting with each other, throwing punches and kicks at each other as they screamed insults

"By all means, forget that I'm here, I don't mind" Alexis replied finally, watching as the two mages stiffened before turning to glare at her

"Shut up" Both said at once before turning to each other and glaring again

"DON'T COPY ME YOU FIRE FREAK/ICE BRAIN" The two yelled at each other at the same time, causing them to end up in another all out brawl. The crowd sweat dropped as their opponent was forgotten, choosing to fight between themselves instead.

Alexis growled at being ignored before sending two laser beams at them, knocking them back as well as splitting them up. They quickly got up, growling as they finally moved to attack their opponent

Alexis quickly requipped her demon sword as well as her demon shield as Natsu and Gray began to attack her, sending various ice and fire spells at her. Once more, Alexis stayed on defensive, waiting for Natsu and Gray to run out of magic as they continued to attack.

*Lucy and Erza vs Minerva*

"So it's Titania and the Weak Light against me, Sabertooth's strongest" Minerva said amusedly, eyes shining with mirth

"Lucy isn't weak" Erza replied, requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armour as she began summoning her swords

"Of course she is, she couldn't last in a battle against me before and she couldn't last in one now. Especially without her keys" Minerva taunted causing Lucy to frown

"I'm not the same person I was last year, you'll do well to remember that" Lucy spat, glaring at the Sabertooth mage

"Oh sure you are, you may have stronger keys but without them, you are nothing" Minerva replied and Lucy smirked inwardly

'If only you knew' Lucy thought to herself. She'd keep her secret until she needed it, after all, surprises in battle always tends to work in your favour

"Lucy is strong even without her keys, although you'll probably find out soon enough" Erza replied before sending her swords towards Minerva. Minerva quickly began deflecting them and Lucy pulled out her keys

"Open, Gate of the Eternal Bird, Phoenix. Open, Gate of the Serpent, Serpens" Lucy called and soon her two spirits were beside her. Lucy pulled out her whip, extending it and wrapping it around Minerva.

Serpens slithered over to Minerva, biting her as he sent paralytic poison through her veins. Minerva stiffened as she watched Phoenix hit her from above with a flaming tail. The poison soon wore off and Minerva scowled before blasting Serpens and Phoenix at once, sending them both back

"Stupid spirits think they can harm me" Minerva muttered and Lucy glowered at Minerva, moving to pull another key as Erza requipped into her Black Wing Armour, flying before attacking from above.

Minerva caused the ceiling to crash, sending rubbles into Erza before Minerva sent a blast of magic towards Erza, knocking her back further. Lucy summoned Virgo and Loke to her side, sending Virgo to help Erza while Loke lit his fists up, jumping to punch Minerva.

Minerva smirked slightly before sending a blast of magic through Loke. Loke screamed in pain and Lucy screamed in horror as she watched Loke return to the Celestial World. Minerva sent another blast at the unsuspecting Virgo, sending her back to the Celestial World too; luckily she'd managed to help Erza.

"HOW DARE YOU! THEY'RE LIVING BEINGS! THEY FEEL PAIN TOO" Lucy screamed, pulling out another two keys. She summoned Centaurus, the Centaur spirit and Ursa Major, the Large Bear spirit. Ursa quickly froze Minerva while Centaurus attacked using his earth magic.

Centaurus' earth magic unfroze Minerva who was knocked back. She quickly got up and sent Lucy's spirits back to the Celestial World before launching another attack towards Erza. Once again, Minerva went into defensive, watching with delight as Lucy and Erza kept attacking, Lucy sending spirit after spirit while Erza requipped and requipped.

Everyone watched in confusion as Sabertooth stayed in defensive, not landing one attack towards Fairy Tail. Every now and then Fairy Tail would land a few hits here and there, but it didn't seem to do much damage towards the Sabertooth members. They wondered what was going on and Master Makarov soon started fearing the results

'If they stay on defensive, we're going to lose. They've already used magic power to fight off the other guilds' Master thought to him, watching his children fight with a frown on his face

Soon Minerva smiled, taking a quick looked around before grinning widely. She turned her gaze towards her two opponents who were now panting heavily as they began exhausting their magic. Minerva sent a blast of magic towards Erza, sending her flying back before she crashed into the wall.

Minerva quickly caused the ceiling to collapse, causing Erza to scream as the rubble fell on her. Lucy whipped her head around, eyes widening as she watched Erza become trapped under the rubble, her breathing laboured. She turned back towards Minerva who was now cackling manically.

"Look around Heartfilia, all your friends are tired from fighting every member from the other teams. After that, they even further exhausted themselves by staying on offensive while we stayed on defensive" Minerva replied and Lucy quickly looked around, eyes widening as she watched her friends stagger and pant

She turned back to Minerva who had disappeared, causing her to gasp and look around frantically for the Sabertooth mage. She couldn't find the mage, so she quickly limped over to Erza, trying to help get the boulders off of her body.

Suddenly, the sky turned black and a pale yet eerie moon appeared, the white moonlight illuminating the stadium. The crowd began screaming as a pair of blood red eyes appeared in the sky before a cackle filled the silence.

People tried to escape, only to find that they were caged in the arena. The audience quivered in fear, wondering what was going on as the cackle grew louder, more menacing. Lucy stiffened as she watched black clouds begin to take shape of a human being before gasping at the sight.

Minerva.

Lucy's eyes hardened as Minerva reappeared, smirking at everyone while she gracefully landed on the ground. Lucy took in the form of the woman in front of her. She looked like Minerva, yet she didn't. Her once green eyes were now a crimson red while her black hair was ashen white.

She was thinner, bonier yet voluptuous at the same time. Her nails were long and black and her eyes colder, more cruel. Her makeup was bold, black eye shadow drawing to her demon like eyes and lipstick the colour of blood.

"Oh look, the Weak Light is trying to help her friend" Minerva drawled, her tone oozing amusement while her eyes held malice. Quickly, all the Sabertooth members moved from their battles to behind Minerva, staring down their panting and weary opponents.

"What's gotten into you Minerva" Orga questioned, staring in disbelief at his former guild member

"Me? What's gotten into you? I didn't know that once proud Tigers fought with and for Fairy scum" Minerva sneered while Fairy Tail growled

"Fairy Tail isn't scum" Erza spat out from where she was, glaring furiously at Minerva

"What did you do?" Lucy questioned, staring at Minerva with caution. Lucy could sense the unbelievable strong yet black magic surrounding not only Minerva, but the entire Sabertooth guild

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Minerva replied innocently

"Cut the crap, I can sense the black magic" Lucy spat and everyone gasped in surprised. Lucy watched Minerva, while her face remained passive, Lucy could see the look of shock flit across Minerva's scarlet eyes

"How could you? It's completely hidden from anyone, even while we were battling" Minerva gritted out. She'd hidden it from everyone, not even Wizard Saints could sense it

"Not very well, both Jellal and I sensed it. It was you the other day, the dark magic. You had just arrived and that's why you weren't participating in any events. I didn't sense it while we were battling, but I sense it now" Lucy replied, realisation dawning her and Minerva glared

"Yes, well it doesn't matter now. Sabertooth has more power than anyone else" Minerva replied and the rest of Sabertooth smirked smugly

"What did you do?" Lucy questioned once again, something about the magic seemed familiar, she just couldn't place it.

"I'll give you a hint. Tartarus" Minerva said and Lucy's eyes widened in shock

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Lucy questioned and everyone turned to her, looking for answers

"Tartarus is the God and Ruler of the deepest darkest pits of the underworld also known as the Tartarean Pit. It's said that the most vile and evil demons are banished to the Tartarean Pit for their crimes against humanity" Lucy explained and everyone looked confused

"What does that have to do with Minerva?" Levy questioned, even she wasn't sure but she knew that Lucy knew

"There are legends that if you pray and make a sacrifice to Tartarus, he will grant you the power of the demons lurking in the Tartarean Pit. Minerva and the rest of Team Sabertooth have prayed to Tartarus and therefore they have received the demon powers. No wonder the magic around you is malicious" Lucy explained and once again everyone gasped while Minerva smirked

"Well aren't you a smart Fairy" Minerva taunted, however Lucy ignored her, musing to herself

"What I want to know, is why you did it" Lucy mused aloud and Minerva laughed

"So that I can extinguish the Light" Minerva responded and Lucy furrowed her eyebrows

"You can't do that; the dark needs light to survive. There is no darkness without light" Lucy replied and Minerva cackled once again

"You fool! I don't care about the light in the world. What I want is to extinguish the light known as Fairy Tail. After Sabertooth lost to Fairy Tail last year, we've been a joke. We prayed and sacrificed to Tartarus so that we could extinguish your guild and the Light of the Fairies along with it" Minerva replied and this time Lucy smirked, amusement dancing in her eyes

"So you sacrificed your humanity for petty jealousy? It's funny really" Lucy asked, smirk widening in glee as she watched the fire rage behind Minerva's eyes

"What is?" Minerva asked, curiosity winning over her

"That you had to pray to an evil God in order to get more power. You knew that you couldn't beat Fairy Tail with your own power, so you prayed for more" Lucy replied and the rage in Minerva's eyes intensified, her expressionless mask once again falling into place

"Say what you will, we will crush Fairy Tail here, in front of everyone" Minerva replied

"Think what you want, but I have news for you. You weren't strong enough before and you're certainly not strong enough now. Fairy Tail is stronger than you and we will come out victorious" Lucy replied

"Look around! Your teammates are already weak. You have NO chance" Minerva cackled before turning to her guild mates and nodding. Lucy watched in shock as they were all surrounded by black tendrils

"You have no magic left to fight, while we do. This is the end of Fairy Tail" Minerva said and soon they were all lifted into the air.

Soon Minerva grew bat like wings out of her back, her finger nails extending till they were long enough to pierce through the body. Her jaw widened and Lucy could see her teeth grow and sharpen.

Lucy turned her gaze towards Alexis, whose arms began to widen before they turned into long wings with her arms attached to them. Her feet turned into those of a bird, sharp talons on the claws. She had feathers around her, shining in many different colours.

Agiel's body snapped and bent in awkward position, hair growing on her arms and legs before her hands and feet were replaced with paws. Her eyes turned red and she grew a dog like snout, sharp teeth replacing her human ones and dog ears sprouted from her head.

Selene didn't change much; she still looked the same except her nails were longer and sharper, scales appearing on her body as her head turned into snakes. The snakes moved on her head, hissing as they glared at Team Fairy Tail A and B with red eyes

Angel grew six large black feathered wings and her hair changed to black, a spear of light in her hand as her angel coins fell to the ground. She had a crown of shadows around her head and looked more muscular as her body was covered in thick black armour

Pandora also snapped and bent, similar to Agiel, black scales adorned her body and two large dragon like wings grew out of her body. Her legs and arms changed into that of a dragon before her teeth soon sharpened. Lucy quickly recognised each of the demons from the Tartarean Pit

"What are they Lucy?" Erza questioned as she tried to stay lucid. Lucy quickly pointed each of them out, telling everyone in the Domus Flau of the demons that Sabertooth had acquired their power from

"Pandora got her power from a Drakon, Angel is now a Fallen Angel, Selene got hers from a Gorgon, Agiel is a hellhound while Alexis is a Harpy. Minerva is a Vampire. They're all really powerful demons; tell me Minerva, what was the sacrifice for these powers?" Lucy questioned, anger flaring in her

"Death of sixteen children, twelve adults and ten infants" Minerva replied and the whole arena screamed in shock, Magic Council officials stunned to silence

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Lucy screamed, rage coursing through her as she imagined all the lives that Minerva and her guild had taken

"It was a small price to pay for power" Minerva shrugged, almost as if it was nothing. Lucy didn't reply, instead her rage flared greater within her, her mind occupied with thoughts of all the families who had been hurt.

Lucy stayed on the ground, fists clenched as Minerva gave the order for Sabertooth to begin attacking Fairy Tail. Lucy was brought out of her thoughts when Minerva sent a blast of darkness magic towards her, sending her back into the wall.

Lucy heard Minerva cackle while she stared at the ground, glaring before she turned and looked up. She watched as Sabertooth quickly gained the upper hand, the demon magic in them giving them strength that normal mages couldn't recover.

"This is power! You will watch Heartfilia as your guild falls before your very eyes. You will watch and know that you never had the power to stop this" Minerva cackled hysterically and Lucy could once again feel the anger flaring in her, reaching dangerous levels as her magic began to restore.

She watched, clenching her fists tight enough to draw blood as Natsu and Gray fell to Alexis, staying on the ground shaking and almost unconscious. She watched as Rufus and Orga were quickly beaten by Angel, sending them crashing with large burns from her Fallen Angel magic.

She turned her attention to Sting and Rogue who were coughing blood as Pandora laughed menacingly above them. She watched as Selene poisoned both Mira and Gajeel before turning their feet to stone so that they couldn't move while snakes bit and ripped at both their skin, causing them to scream in pain.

She watched Laxus and Jellal bleed profusely, large and deep scratches almost ripping them open as Agiel scratched and bit at them, tearing their skin, their bones sticking out of their skins. She turned to Erza who was floating in the air as Minerva torture her, keeping her lucid with a powerful vampiric spell.

She watched as the audience froze in shock, taking in the scene with horror and anguish on their faces. She took in the terrified faces of the children in the arena, and she watched as the innocence slowly faded from their eyes with each brutal hit from Sabertooth.

She'd had enough. She watched her mates, the fathers of their unborn child beaten and ripped. She watched her sister be tortured in front of her. She watched as her brother struggled to breathe, struggled to hold on to life.

She heard the pained and tortured screams of two of her close friends as snakes ripped at their flesh, sending small amounts of searing poison through them. She watched as the love of her sister's life bleed profusely, bones jutting out of his skin. She watched Orga and Rufus' badly burnt body as they struggled to breathe.

She saw the fear in Romeo's eyes, the sorrow and dread in her guild's eyes. She saw little Asuka, tears streaming down her face as she cried silent tears. She remembered Master Makarov's stunned yet grief stricken face as he watched, frozen. She saw Wendy's horror filled eyes, eyes that she would never forget.

Lucy staggered to her feet, finally having had enough of watching her friends and family beaten and ripped to shreds before her. Finally having had enough of seeing the pained faces on her nakama's faces. She stared at the ground, her magic flaring around her as her hair covered her eyes, a dark aura around her.

Suddenly, the members of Sabertooth stopped as Lucy stood in the middle of the carnage and bloodshed. The audience turned to her as they felt the magic power radiating off of her. She continued to stare at the ground, her magic radiating to dangerous levels

"Oh? What do you think you're doing? Don't tell me you're trying to summon more magic power? We're going to break Fairy Tail and there's nothing you can do about it so stop trying and sit and watch your friends die" Minerva taunted but Lucy ignored her

"You won't break us. You can break our bodies. You can mangle and rip them and cause them pain but you will never break us. You will never and you CAN never break Fairy Tail" Lucy responded quietly, nevertheless, her words cut through the stadium as if she was yelling

"Really? Because it seems like your friends have given up. What are you going to do? You're no hero Heartfilia, you're not a good mage and you're an even more pathetic friend. You always need someone to save you, a hero or a knight in shining armour. It baffles me as to why people call you the guild's strength when you're so weak" Minerva mocked, taking in Lucy's staggering figure as she struggled to stand

"No, I may not be a hero. If anyone is a hero, it's my friends. But I AM a good mage and I AM a good friend. It will always baffle you, because you'll never understand" Lucy replied and Minerva raised an eyebrow

"Pray tell, why will I never understand?" Minerva asked, humouring Lucy

"Because you're not a part of Fairy Tail and you never will be. You'll never understand our bonds, our friendships. You'll never understand the word nakama and you'll never understand true strength" Lucy said as she continued to stare at the ground

"Fairy Tail is about family. It's about how you are NEVER alone. When you feel everything against you, when you feel like giving up, Fairy Tail is there for you. Standing right beside you, with open arms, ready to make you feel like you belong. Ready to make you feel as if the world isn't against you" Lucy continued, not allowing Minerva to speak. Her voice grew stronger with each word

"Fairy Tail is there for you whenever you need someone, through it all. When you feel like there isn't any hope, Fairy Tail is the voice that tells you there is. When you're tired, when you stumble, when you fall, they are there. They carry you through your hardships, they carry you through your pain" Lucy continued speaking, causing Minerva to shut up and listen to each word as Lucy's voice got louder and louder

"When everything fails, when nothing goes your way, when you're lost, Fairy Tail is the love that guides you home. In the few years that I have been with them, they have showed me so much. They have taught me so much. Everyone has taught me so much, from Master all the way to Asuka, they have all taught me about the spirit of a true fairy" Lucy continued, her fists shaking

"It was them, who taught me, no, SHOWED me. They showed me that you are never alone, that you never give up hope. They showed me that no matter what the circumstance there will ALWAYS be hope and that you should always fight. You always keep fighting and you never take anything lying down. You get up and you fight for your family, your friends. You fight for everyone you love. You're right, I may not be a hero and I may need saving, but my guild has always saved me when I needed it" Lucy replied before finally snapping her eyes to Minerva, fury burning behind them

"And now, I will be there for them. I will save them because they need it, because they need me. I will be the love and the hope that they need in this time of need and I will fight for my family. I will be their light in the darkness and I will guide them back home to Fairy Tail, back to where they belong. I will take away all the pain you cause them, just like I know they'd do this same. I don't care about your new powers; I don't care about how strong you are or how weak you consider me power against you. I will fight for my friends and my family. I will fight to save them" Lucy replied, not breaking her gaze from Minerva's eyes.

Minerva and the rest of the Domus Flau watched in shock as Lucy began to float in the air, the once blackened sky clearing as the bright sky shone. The wind around Lucy whipped and a light blue magic circle appeared under her, the wind now shielding Lucy from everyone's view

Once the lights disappeared, Lucy was left in her Wind Dragon Fairy form, glaring at Minerva as her wings fluttered behind her, clouds falling from them. Sabertooth's eyes widened in shock as they took in Lucy's new form. Lucy then raised her hands into the air.

Suddenly, the heavens began to open, clouds falling from the sky before wrapping around each of the Fairy Tail member's on the floor. The clouds pulled them into the sky and tightened around them. The entire arena, including Sabertooth watched in awe as the clouds began to glow a soft blue

"Divine Wind Healing" Lucy spelled and suddenly blue magic circles appeared under every member of the two Fairy Tail teams causing the light to grow stronger before it disappeared, leaving the once mangled and pained bodies of the members completely healed.

They began floating down back to the ground before lying huddled together, watching as Lucy brought her hands down. Lucy turned to her friends, smiling brightly at them as she took in their completely healed forms

"Your bodies may be healed but your magic isn't restored, leave this to me" Lucy said and they all nodded, knowing that she'd take out the whole of Sabertooth for them. They knew that Lucy would spare no one as she brought retribution down on the guild that caused her family pain. They knew that Sabertooth stood no chance again Lucy Heartfilia, Light of the Fairies and the last of the True Dragon Fairies

Once again a magic circle appeared under Lucy, before shards of ice started floating around Lucy, covering her once again before dissipating, leaving her in her Ice Dragon Fairy form. She turned and glared at Minerva

"If saving them means I need to take you out, then so be it. You want to see true power? THIS IS TRUE POWER. And unlike you, I didn't have to pray to some God for it" Lucy spat, and she quickly spread her wings, gliding towards Pandora

"You will pay for harming my nakama, you will feel their pain. Ice Tremor" Lucy spelled. Lucy grabbed Pandora by her neck, picking her up and throwing her against one of the walls. She flew high into the air before rapidly flying back down. Lucy brought her hands out and her hands hit the ground, a large rumble sounded and the earth under Pandora began to shake as the ground froze before large geysers of ice erupted around her, promptly knocking Pandora out

Lucy turned her gaze towards Angel, glaring at the girl who was now cowering. Once again a magic circle appeared under Lucy, this time light surrounding her before dissolving and leaving Lucy in her Light Dragon Fairy form. Lucy moved towards Angel and lifted her up into the air, flying till they were in the middle of the arena.

"You want to be an angel so fucking much don't you? Well, let's see how you enjoy the magic of the heavens. Divine Redemption" Lucy spelled and once again the heaven's opened up, a large white magic circle appearing in it. It soon began to glow and a large white and gold chariot appeared out of it, drawn by six white flying horses, a man with shining blonde hair and blue eyes driving it.

The arena watched as Lucy dropped Angel, sending her to the ground from 50ft up. The chariot followed Angel, stopping her mid air as it circled her. Angel began screaming as the chariot shone gold, her own body glowing white.

Soon the light drifted away, the chariot back into the magic circle as Angel fell to the ground before landing softly, the demon magic from her completely eradicated as she watched Lucy in fear before Lucy sent a light beam towards her, knocking her out.

Another magic circle appeared under Lucy, lightning jolting from it as she transformed into her Lightning Dragon Fairy form. The arena once again watched in awe and wonder as thunder crackled from her wings as Lucy flew towards Selene before fluttering in front of her.

"This is for Cana, this is for all the pain you caused her, and for the pain you caused Gildarts as he watched his daughter get tortures. Also for the pain you caused Bacchus while he watched his girlfriend scream and writhe in pain. White Lightning Generation" Lucy called and the sky above Selene darkened, thunder rolling as lightning flashes. The arena heard Selene scream as bolt after bolt of hot white lightning crashed from the clouds, impacting Selene dead on before sending her limp to the ground, unconscious.

Lucy turned towards Agiel before another magic circle appeared under her. Flames surrounded Lucy's body, burning at her clothes before leaving her in her Fire Dragon Fairy form. She picked up a shaking Agiel who whimpered in fear as Lucy smirked at her

"How would you like to burn in hell Hellhound? Hell's Fire Manipulation" Lucy spelled and a bright red magic circle appeared in the ground before opening up, revealing the fires of hell. The flames shot up, surrounding Agiel as it burned the hellhound demon magic in her before disappearing, leaving Agiel's body heavily burnt as well as unconscious.

Lucy scoffed and threw Agiel back down to the ground as once again another magic circle appeared under her. Shadows began surrounding Lucy, covering her before releasing her, leaving her in her Dark Dragon Fairy form. Everyone gasped as they took a look at Lucy's massive wings, made entirely out of shadows. Lucy flew down to Alexis, smirking at her

"Now you've seen the face of a true monster, a true demon. How does it feel?" Lucy questioned and Alexis whimpered in response, stuttering as she took in the shadows surrounding Lucy. Lucy laughed at the mage, smiling at the fear inside her

"Let me show you what nightmares are made off. Walking Nightmare" Lucy spelled and Alexis' eyes widened in fear as a magic circle appeared under her. She screamed in fright as all of her worst nightmares started surrounding her, scratching and peeling at her skin.

The arena watched in confusion as Alexis cowered from something they couldn't see and soon Lucy's words dawned on them. Lucy caused Alexis' worst nightmares to come to life in her mind and while the audience couldn't see them, they could tell they were terrifying.

Finally Lucy turned to Minerva who was staring in shock at how easily Lucy had managed to overcome the demon magic running through them. Lucy smiled in sadistic pleasure as her Dark Dragon Fairy magic slightly took over her personality.

"How did you manage to fight them so easily? I don't understand, this shouldn't be happening, we have the power of a demon. We prayed and sacrificed for the ultimate power" Minerva whispered, hands shaking slightly as she tried to reign in her fear

"Because you were borrowing power from someone else. While you may have ultimate power, it's all for naught because it's not yours and therefore you can't wield it properly. This is my true power; this is the power that I have kept hidden. It is my own and therefore it is stronger because unlike you, I know how to wield it" Lucy replied, amusement and delight lacing though her voice.

"I... please... Have mercy" Minerva begged, eyes wide in fear. Lucy laughed at the sight in front of her

"And why should I?" Lucy questioned

"Because you're Lucy of Fairy Tail! The Light of the Fairies! You forgive everyone! Please have mercy!" Minerva yelled, begging harder

"Tell me, did you have mercy on my friends when your team ripped them apart?" Lucy questioned and Minerva's answer was a whimper

"Yes, I do forgive. But I can't forgive you. I watched as you attempted to kill my friends in front of me. I watched you rip my family to shreds. I watched you break the innocence of my little sister as she watched her family torture. Wendy and Romeo are barely teenagers and you made them watch their family get tortured. Do you know what sort of scarring that will leave on them? Do you know the pain you caused them? You took the innocence from my baby sister. I had to watch the fear, the pain and the anguish in my nakama's eyes as they watched you torture their family. I had to watch my mates struggle to stay alive as they were tormented" Lucy replied as a magic circle once again formed under her.

Minerva shook, hands frantically pulling at her hair as she heard Lucy spit out every word, anger and pain filling her voice. Minerva watched as blue, purple and green lights shone out of the magic circle, surrounding Lucy before leaving her in her Dark Celestial Dragon Fairy Form

"You caused my guild pain. You almost took my friends, my family and my loves away from me. So no, I won't have mercy on you. This is retribution, not only for my pain or my guild's pain, but also for the pain you caused to all those families with your sacrifices in order to obtain power. This punishment is what you deserve" Lucy spat

"Celestial Empress's Vengeance" Lucy spelled and suddenly, the sky turned dark, stars shining bright as 96 small magic circles appeared in the air, 88 representing the constellations and 8 of them the planets. The magic circles started spinning as small coloured globes began emerging from each magic circle before hurtling towards Lucy.

The audience watched as Minerva finally got a grip of herself, steeling herself for one last attack. She flew into the air, spinning with her arms out as she readied her strongest attack. Darkness seeped towards Minerva, spinning in its own vortex, growing stronger with each spin Minerva made.

The lights spun around Lucy's glowing body, the aura around her flashing bright colours before the spheres started growing brightly. Swiftly, they started spinning, creating a large vortex of all the stars before it began travelling towards Minerva as Minerva released her own vortex.

The arena watched in fear and awe as the two tempests of magic sped towards each other. The hurricanes hit each other full on and suddenly a bright light filled the stadium causing everyone to shield their eyes as a large blast of magic was released from the impact of the two magic tornadoes.

Finally, everyone unshielded their eyes as the bright light disappeared. They took in the sight in front of them. Minerva was currently lying on the floor while Lucy was up in the air, her head held high as she held her right hand above her head. Her guild insignia was broadcasted to the world on the Lacrima TV, her thumb sticking out while her forefinger pointed upwards in the symbol of Fairy Tail.

Suddenly, the silence was filled with cheers as Fairy Tail recovered, all sticking their own hands in the air, the symbol of Fairy Tail showing on each of their hands. Team Fairy Tail A and B got to their feet, grinning widely as they too stuck out their hands, tears flowing freely from every face in Fairy Tail as Master stared proudly at Lucy.

Soon the cheers of the arena filled the air, even the once unconscious members who Fairy Tail had taken out were cheering along with their guilds. Everyone was either screaming Lucy's name or Fairy Tail's name causing Lucy to grin widely.

Minerva's body shook with fear as tears fell freely from her eyes while she stared at the sky as the night sky started to disappear. Lucy finally flew back to the ground before flashing brightly; she fell onto her knees on the ground, panting heavily as she transformed back into her normal clothes.

Minerva turned her gaze towards Lucy's form, taking in her appearance. She was still badly bruised and scratched from the fight with Erza against Minerva. She looked completely exhausted and yet she was still glowing slightly. Finally the cheers quietened down as they watched Minerva turn to Lucy.

"What was that?" Minerva whispered and Lucy turned to look at Minerva who was struggling to stay lucid. Minerva told herself she needed to stay lucid because she needed answers. Lucy looked at Minerva for a while, struggling with whether to tell her the truth or ignore her

"Dragon Fairy Magic" Lucy finally replied her voice devoid of emotion as she continued to pant from exertion. A few people who knew about the legends gasped, staring at Lucy in shock while the others stared in confusion

"But how? They're just a myth" Minerva replied and Lucy scoffed while shaking her head slightly at Minerva's words, wondering how stupid someone could get

"So was the Tartarean Pit as well as Tartarus giving power to those who prayed to him, but clearly that's not true. I am the last of my kind, a True Dragon Fairy, one who can utilise all 10 elements. It's a power bestowed on my due to my blood. I am a direct descendant of the first ever Celestial Mage and a descendant of a line of True Dragon Fairies" Lucy explained and many people gasped again, not knowing what to do with the new information and began muttering to each other

"Well, I was the last of my kind. But I'm currently pregnant so I'm pretty sure my children will have Dragon Fairy magic" Lucy mused, lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly she heard the mutters stop and she was brought out of her thoughts as everyone stared at her in disbelief. She turned her gaze towards her mates who were wide eyed. She looked confused, wondering what she had said that caused everyone to stare at her in shock. She quickly repeated her words in her mind.

And then it hit her.

She'd just announced that she was pregnant to the entirety of Fiore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.9K 13
During a battle Lucy gets knocked into a coma, when she awakens she finds she was out for over three years. Lucy unfortunately lost her memory during...
9.3K 227 13
( NOT A NALU STORY!!! ) After Lisanna returns from Edolas, Lucy starts to be ignored by the whole Guild, excluding Levy, Gray, Lisanna(yes i'...
121K 2.3K 33
Lisanna came back after the GMG. Everyone was partying for 3 months but they ignored Lucy except for her true friends. Then, Natsu kicked Lucy out of...
25.3K 588 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...