Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.7K 44 1
By ColdLaw

*Next Day. Lucy's POV*

I woke up and groaned as I got up from the bed, moaning at the soreness between my legs and the ache in my muscles. I shook my head and decided to have a bath instead of my usual shower. Once I was done with my bath, I gingerly got up, stretching to remove the pain from my body. I sighed and walked over to the mirror, examining my body. The many bruises and hickeys had returned and I knew that they'd be shown to the whole of Fiore today.

Once again I sighed to myself and got ready for the day. I decided on a black lace off shouldered top that ended just below my breasts showing off my tight and smooth stomach and a white flared skirt that ended at the tops of my thighs as well as some black thigh high socks and ankle heeled boots. I observed my body again, the many love bites were evident on my neck and shoulder and thighs along with finger bruises on my hips and thighs. I smiled and put my hair up in twin pony tails, securing them with black ribbon. Finally, I applied my makeup and moved out of the bathroom.

I woke up the dragon slayers and we all quickly made our way down for breakfast, courtesy of Mira and Freed. My guild mates looked over my body, stopping at the various marks before grinning lecherously at me and winking. By now, the guild was completely used to me entering with marks all over my body, especially since there were many marks on my body following the week of my mating. I shook my head and joined the boys for breakfast before the guild made our way towards the Domus Flau.

I poked my fingers together, fidgeting and twiddling my thumbs, anxious about the various reactions from the crowd at all the marks on my skin.

'Then again, after Laxus pretty much kidnapped me after the battle yesterday, I don't think many of them will be surprised' I thought to myself, shrugging off the anxious feeling as I held my head up and went to join my team on the balcony overlooking the stadium. However, at the last minute I chickened out and stayed inside, praying to whatever God was out there to keep me out of the battles today.

I watched the Lacrima screen, sipping on some herbal tea while I watched Mato address the guild and audience for the day.

"Hello kabo! Today's events are battles between the guilds. The first battle of the day will take place between Blue Pegasus' Ichiya and Twilight Ogre's Thibault. Please enter the ring kabo" Mato called. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head, knowing that finally Blue Pegasus would be winning some points. I snickered as I watched Ichiya use his Perfume Magic to change his body into one that was bulky and ripped with muscles.

"This is for the lovely parfum of my beloved Erza Scarlet" Ichiya said as he started attacking Thibault. I giggled louder at the scared expression on Erza's face and the jealous one on Jellal's. I laughed loudly as soon as Thibault fell down, swirls in his eyes as he crashed into the ground. I smiled softly at the cheers from Blue Pegasus as they scored 10pts.

"Next battle is Mermaid Heel's Arana versus Quatro Cerberus' Warcry. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called, signalling the start of the next battle. I watched as Warcry quickly defeated Arana, signalling the end of the battle as his team yelled out about being 'Wild'.

"The next battle is Fairy Tail B's Rogue Cheney versus Lamia Scale's Chelia Blendy. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called out and my ears perked up as I ordered another herbal tea, watching as Rogue entered the ring.

*Nobody's POV*

Rogue entered the arena, his face expressionless as usual. Chelia entered the ring smiling and waving at the ground, before she tripped on seemingly nothing, falling to the ground as people started giggling. Chelia got up and brushed herself off, blushing as she apologised to an exasperated Lyon. The battle against the Shadow Dragon Slayer and Sky God Slayer began.

"Sky God's Bellow" Chelia yelled, attacking Rogue first, blowing out black wind from her mouth.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar" Rogue countered, their magic cancelling out. Rogue turned himself into shadows, causing Chelia to stay on guard, looking for him as her eyes scanned the arena. Rogue appeared below her, pushing her into the air and punching her with a fist coated in shadows.

Chelia screamed and flew into the air, before she moved herself upright and attacked using Sky God's Bellow again. Still in his Shadow Dragon mode, Rogue avoided the attack, moving behind her and kicking her back with his shadow coated foot. Chelia fell to the ground, scratches and bruises appearing on her body. However, she healed herself using her Sky God Slayer magic and looked as good as new.

Rogue smirked and attacked using his Shadow Dragon Roar, hitting Chelia dead straight, causing her to stumble back.

"ROGUE! HOW COULD YOU HURT POOR LITTLE CHELIA? HAVE YOU NO LOVE?" Sherry called out, trying to guilt trip Rogue into losing. Rogue turned around and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry, but last time I checked this was a battle. Also, if I lose, especially on purpose, Lucy will punish me" Rogue said, his voice emotionless, however his eyes betrayed the fear he felt at the thought of Lucy's punishment. The entire stadium sweat dropped while Fairy Tail all nodded solemnly, understanding Rogue's fear while Lucy chuckled at Rogue's statement.

While Rogue was distracted, Chelia kicked him using her black wind, sending Rogue across the stadium. Rogue's eye widened, before he got up and dusted himself

"Go Rogue-kun" Fro called out, while he and Yukino cheered Rogue on. Rogue flashed one of his rare smiles and focused on the battle in front of him.

"Sky God's Dance" Chelia called out, running towards Rogue, and when she was close enough, she spread her arms out, causing a spiral of black wind to send Rogue into the air. Rogue used his momentum and twisted his body round, spiralling towards Chelia

"Shadow Dragon's Slash" Rogue spelled, his arm fusing with shadows as he moved to punch Chelia, sending her to the ground. Chelia quickly got up and attacked Rogue, using her feet and fists, all surrounded by black wind. Rogue countered using his own fists and feet, fighting Chelia square on using his Shadow Dragon Slayer magic.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar" Rogue called out towards an unsuspecting Chelia, causing her eyes to widen. The lack of space between them caused Chelia to take the full brunt of the hit, sending her to the floor, panting. Before Chelia could attack, Rogue dissipated into the shadows before appearing underneath her.

"Shadow Dragon's Claw" Rogue called, kicking Chelia with his foot covered in shadows. Chelia was once again sent into the air

"Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang" Rogue yelled, his hands covered in shadows as he repeatedly punched Chelia, sending her back to the ground with a crash. Chelia panted, her breathing laboured as she got up and attempted to heal herself, however, she couldn't as she was running low on magic power.

"Sky God's Boreas" Chelia screamed, gathering the last of her magic power as she moved to attack Rogue with a spiralling whirlwind of black wind, the attack hit Rogue square on, however he quickly got up and stared her down with one eye. He entered his Shadow Drive and got ready to deal the final blow.

"Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash" Rogue countered, turning his body into shadows before he wrapped them around Chelia, causing her to struggle to get out of his grip, however, Rogue managed to assault her with the torrent of shadows generated from his hands. Chelia fell to the ground, unconscious, causing Fairy Tail to cheer. Lucy, still inside and away from the stares of the many eyes, smiled into her herbal tea, silently congratulation Rogue for his win.

"Fro knew Rogue-kun would win" Fro called out, flying over to Rogue and hugging him. Rogue smiled back and returned his hug before he left and joined his team on their balcony. Mato once against entered the stadium.

"Finally, the last battle for the day, Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia versus Sabertooth's Angel. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called. Lucy froze in her place before groaning as she dejectedly walked to the arena, not wanting to deal with the stares. However, she quickly got an idea and rushed to the stadium.

Angel entered the arena, waiting for Lucy to arrive. However, after five minutes Lucy still hadn't made her way to the arena, causing many people to mutter while Fairy Tail looked puzzled.

"Ha, the bitch is too afraid to fight me" Angel commented, laughing at Lucy's absence

"Oh shut up, I'm here" Lucy voice called out, however, no one could see her. Lucy smirked to herself

'It's a good thing I have Cam, now I can fight invisible and no one will see the marks' Lucy thought triumphantly.

"Where are you hiding?" Angel called out, pulling out her Angel Coins, her eyes travelling over the arena, looking for any sign of the Celestial Mage.

"Right her, behind you" Lucy said, whispering into her ear before snapping her whip towards Angel, slamming her body away from her. Angel flew through the air, only to use one Angel Coin, summoning a pair of angel wings for her to fly.

"Hmm, I see, you're fighting using invisibility magic. Although, I'm not sure how you managed to learn such magic. However, since I know you're using it, it won't work anymore" Angel said, smiling triumphantly, however, her smile died when she heard Lucy's laughter.

"No, I didn't learn invisibility magic. It's one of my Celestial Spirit's magic, Cam the Chamaleon. Therefore, to be able to see me, you need to defeat him. However, you can't see him, therefore you can't attack him" Lucy snickered, laughing at the enraged expression on Angel's face. Lucy then snapped her whip towards Angel, wrapping it around her wings and dragging her down into the floor.

"YOU STUPID WHORE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Angel yelled, furious as her face crashed to the ground, scratches and bruises appearing on it

"Oh, whoops" Lucy giggled, Angel's eyes roamed frantically around the arena before she smirked. She threw two Angel coins into the air and summoned Hammer Angel.

"Hammer Angel, attack the ground and take out that blasted spirit of hers" Angel ordered, causing Hammer Angel's hammer to whack against the ground. Large cracks appeared in the ground and suddenly Lucy appeared, jumping in the air as Cam disappeared in a flash of golden sparkles.

"Damn it, now what am I going to do" Lucy muttered, as she frowned. So far, no one had noticed the marks on her skin and she breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Ha, now that I can see you, your plan to hide from me isn't going to work" Angel mocked, chuckling at her own intelligence. Lucy's head snapped towards Angel before her body shook with laughter. Angel looked at her strangely, causing Lucy to burst into laughter

"Hahahahahaha, you don't think I was hiding from you did I? Please, like I'd hide from a battle. No, I just didn't want people to see the all the love bites and bruises on my body" Lucy laughed, unaware that she had now brought people's attention to her marks. The Lacrima TV pointed towards Lucy, zooming in on her figure as it was televised to the word. Suddenly the whole arena quietened and Lucy realised her mistake when she heard angry fan girls screaming at her while men wolf whistled

"Oh shit" Lucy muttered before shaking her head.

"So she does like it rough, I thought so" called an injured Rocker, who had still not learned from his previous mistakes

"That must have been a wild night. My soul is quivering" Bacchus muttered as he looked over at Cana, winking at her

"Such strong proof of the dazzling love between the three of them" Sherry said, sighing at the marks

"Sugoi kabo. I haven't seen so many bruises and hickeys on a person before" Mato called out, his pumpkin face somehow blushing

"So, the Celestial Slut of Fairy Tail did sleep with three dragons, hmmm" Angel mocked, however jealousy flickered across her face

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR PRECIOUS STING" Sting's fan girls yelled, causing Lucy to growl

"FORGET STING! WHY WOULD THE POWERFUL AND SEXY LAXUS SLEEP WITH YOU?" Laxus' fan girls yelled, crying while they looked at Laxus, causing him to cringe

"SALAMANDER IS TOO STRONG FOR A WEAK MAGE LIKE YOU" screeched Natsu's fan girls. A tick appeared on Lucy's forehead, a demon aura surrounding her, causing Fairy Tail to gulp and back away slightly. Lucy turned to the fan girls, glaring at them

"What did you say?" Lucy growled out, causing the fan girls to yell at her once again, screeching about how she stole their future boyfriends and husbands away from them

"No. They're my mates. Weak? I'll show you weak. You're just a bunch of whores you need to learn your place" Lucy growled before she pulled out Virgo's key, causing the fan girls to quieten down

"Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo" Lucy called out, summoning her maid spirit to her side. Virgo appeared, an amused glint in her eyes

"Punishment time, princess?" Virgo questioned, Lucy nodded

"Yes Virgo, it is punishment time. Punish the fan girls who dared to call MY MATES theirs" Lucy ordered her voice emphasising the words 'my mates'. Virgo nodded and Lucy turned her gaze back to Angel

"As you wish princess" Virgo said, her eyes shining with mischief as she went to punish the terrified fan girls.

"Now, give me all you got" Lucy said, motioned for Angel to attack. Angel ordered Hammer Angel to attack Lucy, however, Lucy's body moved to the side, dodging the incoming attack.

"I think it's time you reunited with some old friends. Open, Gate of the Ram, Aries. Open, Gate of the Scorpion, Scorpio. Open, Gate of the Female Water Serpent, Hydra" Lucy called out, summoning three spirits to her side at once, causing the audience to gasp. Scorpio and Aries appeared in front of Lucy, staring at Angel with disdain, while Hydra appeared beside Lucy

"Where did you get the key of the Water Serpent? It doesn't exist, how did you manage to find it" Angel gasped, staring at the spirit in shock

"It was a gift from the Spirit King. I have many new keys, ones rarer than the Zodiac" Lucy called, holding out her key ring, showcasing the many Spirit Keys she had obtained. The spectators gasped, no one had ever seen a Celestial Mage with that many keys

"Hmmm, you're friends with the Spirit King? What a joke. You still won't beat my magic power" Angel said, throwing 7 coins in the air, summoning Barakiel and Shamsiel to her side while sending Hammer Angel back.

"Attack them and get rid of her spirits, Barakiel, Shamsiel" Angel called out. Hydra stayed by Lucy's side while Scorpio and Aries attacked. Aries used her wool to bind the angel while Scorpio attacked with Sand Buster, hitting the angels dead on.

"Scorpio, Aries you did well. Hydra, I need you to create pools of water around the arena" Lucy said, sending Aries and Scorpio back. Hydra nodded and pools of water began to appear around the stadium. Lucy then thanked Hydra and sent him back

"Now, I think it's time for some payback for how you used to treat your spirits" Lucy said, pulling out Aquarius' key and summoning her to her side, using one of Hydra's many pools of water.

"HOW DARE YOU SUMMON ME, I WAS ON A DATE WITH SCORPIO. I'LL DROWN YOU" Aquarius raged, appearing in the water

"Aquarius, meet Angel, Scorpio's previous owner" Lucy said unaffected by her rage, Aquarius shifted her angry gaze towards Angel

"Hmmm, stupid cow" Aquarius muttered, raising her urn as she blasted a torrent of water straight at Angel. Aquarius then disappeared, however, not before threatening Lucy.

"Ugh, now I'm all wet, thanks. It's time to end this" Angel said, getting off the ground. She threw 10 Angel coins into the air, summoning Raguel to her side. The Sound Angel appeared, it's head staring at everyone in the stadium. Raguel blew its horn, attacking Lucy and sending her crashing into the arena. She stumbled up and glared at Angel before pulling out three keys

"Open, Gate of the Water God, Perseus. Open, Gate of the Eternal Bird, Phoenix. Open, Gate of the Shield, Scutum" Lucy called out, the arena watched in awe as three powerful spirits appeared beside Lucy. Lucy could feel the drop in her magic at holding open three gates more gates at once.

"Phee, Perseus, I need you to take our Raguel and quickly" Lucy ordered, causing Phee and Perseus to attack quickly, sending the angel back to where it came from. Angel stood shocked, and was about to throw more coins into the air when Lucy interrupted her

"Let's finish this off" Lucy said, staring Angel down, however Angel smirked

"Hmmm, I can summon him back, your Celestial Power is no match for my Angel Magic" Angel replied, grinning triumphantly. Lucy cocked her head to the side

"I think it's time I showed you one of my most powerful spirits. Open, Gate of the Fire Goddess, Venus" Lucy called, summoning Venus to her side. Soon stars of all sizes and colours started forming in the sky. The arena watched in interest and admiration at the beautiful scene in front of them. Soon the stars were attracted to each other, pulling together to fuse until a large planet sat alone in the sky. It quickly crashed down to the ground, exploding as it landed, sending waves of stardust around until a woman with fiery red hair and eyes stood where the planet crashed.

"This is one of the Planetary Gods. Venus is a real God, the ones that God Slayer Magic originates from. Let's see how your Angel Magic fairs against a God" Lucy said, not backing down from the challenge. The stadium gasped in shock, murmurs flowing through the stadium.

"Scutum, I need a shield around the entire arena and quickly" Lucy said and Scutum nodded, surrounding the entire arena in an invisible force field, creating a dome around Lucy and Angel

"Venus, I need you to attack and finish Angel off" Lucy said her eyes sparkling with determination. Fairy Tail remembered the power of the Thunder God and stood up, yelling in protest, causing the audience to look at them in question

"LUCY NO! YOU MUSTN'T" Erza yelled, ready to jump in and pull Lucy out

"LUCE NO! YOU CAN'T! THE MAGIC COULD KILL YOU" Natsu yelled, staring at Lucy in fear. The spectators' eye widened at his statement before Lucy turned and smiled at them

"But Empress, you'll be hurt too" Venus said, looking at her master with worry

"It's fine Venus, I'll be fine" Lucy said, assuring a hesitant Venus. Venus nodded and turned to a frozen Angel, who could not move

"I'll try and contain as much power as I can. Fire God's Bellow" Venus called as Black Fire surrounded her, she then opened her mouth and let out a spiral of Black Fire that sped towards Angel, knocking her out. Suddenly, the entire arena was filled with black fire, attempting to escape the barrier created by Scutum

"NO LUCY" The three dragon slayers yelled, fear over taking them as fire raged inside. The audience watched, frozen in their places till the fire died down. Venus stood in the middle, the fire being absorbed by her top before she disappeared alongside Scutum. The spectators looked around frantically for the bodies of Lucy and Angel. Suddenly shadows formed onto the ground, Lucy appearing from the shadows, an unconscious Angel by her feet. Lucy quickly dismissed Corvus, the Crow Spirit and looked at the audience, panting as she grinned at them.

The arena broke from its daze and everyone stood up, cheering for Fairy Tail

"Wow, I've never seen a Celestial Mage with such powerful spirits. It is safe to say that no one can ever call Fairy Tail's Celestial Mage weak ever again" One of the announcers said, cheering for Lucy

"Indeed, it seems that Lucy of Fairy Tail has been under estimated in terms of her magic. We are definitely in for a treat to see some more spirits in the guild battle" Another announced commented. Mato quickly entered the arena, taking in the amount of damage

"It's a good this she set up that barrier, it seems that Fairy Tail has grown even more powerful, true monsters now that one of their mages has contracted a God. Does this guild have any more surprises in store for us?" Questioned the first announcer

"We'll just have to see" Replied the second announcer

"Sugoi kabo! The winner of the match is Fairy Tail A. Now let's look at the scoring for today's event kabo" Mato said, gesturing towards the Lacrima TV above him.

Fairy Tail A: 56pts

Fairy Tail B: 41pts

Quatro Cerberus: 38pts

Lamia Scale: 28pts

Mermaid Heel: 24pts

Sabertooth: 23pts

Blue Pegasus: 13pts

Twilight Ogre: 0pts

"No one seems to have moved from their places, although Mermaid Heel and Sabertooth seem to battling it out for 5th place. Although we can never tell. See you tomorrow at the next even for the Grand Magic Games" The announcer called, ending the days event

Hope you enjoyed it, reviews and flames are welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
273K 4.8K 28
Lucy has been a loyal member of Fairy Tail ever scince Natsu brought her there. She was having a great time as a part of team natsu, and she loved do...
325K 5.4K 23
"Why?" Screamed Lucy as she was pushed into the stream by Natsu. She slowly got out of the stream and punched Natsu in the face. That punch was a dis...
271K 6.6K 34
Lisanna's been back for 3 months and Lucy's been ignored the whole time by everyone except Laxus and the thunder God tribe, Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Mira...