Dragons, Fairies and The Cele...

By ColdLaw

Layla appears to Lucy in a dream, telling her of a hidden power bestowed upon her due to her bloodline. Lucy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 16

3.1K 48 14
By ColdLaw

*Next Day at the GMG. Lucy's POV*

I watched the arena intently. Today's event was the Naval Battle and I felt the frown on my face remembering my humiliating loss at the last Grand Magic Games. This year however, I was not participating in it. I was brought out of my thoughts when the participants for the event shuffled into the arena, one by one. I smiled as Mato began to call out the names of the participants.

"Good morning kabo, today's battle is the Naval Battle. The rules are clear, last person to exit the water wins. Now from Twilight Ogre, Yuri, from Blue Pegasus, Ren Akatsuki. From Mermaid Heel please welcome Beth Vanderwood and from Quatro Cerberus, Nobarly. From Lamia Scale, Sherry and from Sabertooth, Pandora. Finally from Fairy Tail A we have Erza Scarlet and from Fairy Tail B, Rufus Lore" Mato announced as the crowd cheered for everyone. The loudest cheers were for Fairy Tail and Sabertooth.

I watched in anticipation as they all entered the water, grinning as I knew that Fairy Tail would win. It didn't matter if it was Team A or Team B, although I hoped for Team A considering that was my team. Soon the battle started, and I watched, smiling as Erza immediately requipped into her Sea Empress Armour. With her immense reflexes, she quickly charged her sword with the water and attacked both Yuri and then Ren, knocking them both out of the bubble in one strike.

"We have barely started the event and already Twilight Ogre and Blue Pegasus have been eliminated by Titania kabo" Mato called out, watching as Beth attacked Sherry while Pandora and Rufus watched quietly. Beth was quickly thrown out by Sherry and her Doll Attack: Mud Doll. Next it was Sherry and Nobarly against each other and this time Sherry was eliminated by Nobarly.

"That was..." Nobarly said, looking at the audience as Sherry was thrown out

"WILD" Team Quatro Cerberus called out as they cheered for Nobarly. I snickered at the distracted form of Nobarly and burst into laughter as he soon was thrown out by Erza who glared at him in disapproval

"You must never lose focus in a battle" Erza said sternly before she turned to the last few participants

"Wow kabo, the last competitors are Erza Scarlet, Rufus Lore and Pandora. I wonder who will take the prize kabo" Mato called out. My body leaned forward, elbows resting on the railing as I watched carefully. I knew this would be a tricky battle as Sabertooth was once again one of the last members along with Fairy Tail. I frowned as I noticed that Pandora had yet to use a take over in order to attack. No, instead she watched as the participants slowly thinned out. She must have been waiting for Fairy Tail to be the last remaining members.

'Hmmmm, this is going to be an interesting battle' I thought to myself, keeping my focus on the three mages. Soon Pandora turned her gaze to Rufus and chuckled

"Wow Rufus, I didn't realise a man of your power would slum it out with Fairies" Pandora sneered, looking Rufus up and down

"I don't slum. Fairy Tail is the strongest guild in Fiore, it was stronger before Sabertooth and it is stronger now with the addition of me and my friends. You're guild is the slum. Sabertooth is a slum and you may believe you're strong, but you're not stronger than Fairy Tail" Rufus argued, defending Fairy Tail. I turned to Master Makarov and watched as he smiled proudly at his newest child.

"Ha, please. Sabertooth lost, because apart from Minerva, you're all weak. We are the new Sabertooth. I am stronger than you could ever be. You will all bow before Sabertooth" Pandora cackled and soon she began to glow. I watched on as everyone covered their eyes, my Light Dragon Fairy abilities allowing me to see in the harsh light. I gasped as Pandora stood in a yellow leotard, her white hair crackling as her yellow eyes stared viciously at Rufus and Erza. She had a pair of small yellow dragon wings and I had to scoff at them, they weren't as impressive as my ones. She had yellow scales and sharp talons and if I was being honest, she looked hideous. Nothing like how my dragon slayers looked in Dragon Force. Her scales were dull and slimy, her wings tattered and torn in various places.

"Wow that is an ugly looking Take Over. Then again, I've seen Mira in her Satan Soul and she's beautiful so obviously you'd pale in comparison to her" I said firmly, smirking at the tick that appeared on Pandora's head

"HOW DARE YOU! MY TAKE OVER IS THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY AND POWER" Pandora snarled and I heard Natsu, Gray and Sting snickering to themselves

"Please, Mira's Satan Soul is the embodiment of beauty, perfection and power. Compared to her, you are a squished bug under my shoe" I said lazily, feigning a yawn to show Pandora how bored I was

"WHY YOU. I WILL FRY YOUR FRIENDS, I WILL WIN AND PROVE TO YOU MY POWER. I WILL DEFEAT BOTH TITANIA AND RUFUS" Pandora called out, resuming the event

"I'm liking this side of you, I hope it lasts" Laxus muttered in my ear as he stared at me, his face dark with lust

"It's only because Sabertooth has been annoying me, I'm sure when they leave everything will return to normal" I said, smiling brightly at him before turning back to the battle. Erza was still trying to attack using her Sea Empress Armour, slashing at Pandora multiple times, only for her to dodge.

"I will win. This is my Dragon Soul: Lightning" Pandora said, cackling as lightning bolts headed for Erza. The audience seemed shock and I frowned harder.

'Lightning in water isn't a good move, what is she planning?' I thought to myself and soon murmurs filled the crowd as lightning crackled around her while she smirked smugly.

"You see, in this form, I'm almost immune to lightning attacks, they barely hurt, even if I'm submerged in water. Lightning Charge" Pandora spelled and soon the lightning around her spread out, aiming straight for Rufus and Erza. I straightened my body, watching in shock as Rufus tumbled out of the water, landing on the floor, his body convulsing before laying still. Lifelessly.

"RUFUS" I called out and watched along with the rest of Fairy Tail in horror as Orga and Rogue jumped down, picking him up. I could see the looks of anger and shock on everyone's face and Master Makarov was shaking, his magic threatening to turn him into a titan.

"He's just unconscious, he should be fine" Rogue called out and I nodded at them, relief spreading through my body as I relaxed, knowing that Wendy and Porlyusica would take care of him. I glanced around looking for Erza, however I couldn't find her. My head snapped to the water, watching with narrowed eyes as Pandora cackled.

"I believe I won" Pandora stated smugly, grinning at the judges. However, her smile disappeared as the judged shook their heads no.

"It's not over until you are the last person in the water" Erza said as Pandora turned to her, shocked. I grinned as I noticed Erza had donned her Lightning Empress Armour

"You're not that strong. I was able to wear this armour and stand one of Laxus' attacks while he was angry and come out unscathed. You are weak and your strategy is poor. Additionally, you have hurt one of my precious guild mates and for that you pay" Erza said as she began attacking using her swords. I cheered Erza on as she dealt blow after blow onto Pandora who countered with several lightning based attacks, however none of them hurt Erza enough to cause serious damage. This went on for a while and I knew that the ten minutes were up, however the battle continued. I could see that Erza was now starting to feel the effects and so was Pandora. Soon, requipping into her Heaven's Wheel Armour Erza used her Blumenblatt to deal the final blow and throw Pandora out of the water before she could react to all the swords attacking her.

I jumped and cheered Erza on as she exited the water, calling first place for Fairy Tail A in the Naval Battle. I watched as our team jumped down, hugging and congratulating her before we had to exit and go back to the balcony as we watched Mato walk to the middle of the arena, the lacrima TV following behind him.

"Now for the results kabo" Mato called and turned to the lacrima tv. I watched as the scores updated itself.

Fairy Tail A: 26pts

Fairy Tail B: 21pts

Quatro Cerberus: 18pts

Mermaid Heel: 14pts

Sabertooth: 13pts

Lamia Scale: 8pts

Blue Pegasus: 3pts

Twilight Ogre: 0pts

"6th? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, SHERRY I WILL MAKE YOU SPIN" Ooba called out, spinning her finger and causing Sherry to spin, her eyes turning to swirls.

"WE ARE THIRD! WILD!" Yelled Bacchus as he and his team cheered

"At least we have some points, unlike Twilight Ogre" said Eve as the rest of his team cried.

I grinned as Fairy Tail cheered and quickly moved back to the hotel, celebrating our winnings. I sat in a corner, and watched as everyone partied and not long after, many were drunk as a result of Cana's drinking challenge. Erza was with Jellal, both sharing a strawberry cake while Wendy sat with Romeo and Carla, chatting away next to Laxus and a star struck Freed who was singing his praises. I watched Elfman and Evergreen try to slowly slink away only to be caught by Bickslow and Lisanna, causing them to snicker while Elfman yelled about spying being unmanly.

I turned to Natsu, Gray and Sting who had managed to get into a fight, only to knock into Evergreen causing Elfman to attack too. A table went flying towards Wendy, causing Laxus to catch it and get involved into the fight as well. Soon Levy was pushed away by Natsu causing the Iron Dragon Slayer to growl and join the fray. However, it was all stopped when the boys knocked into Erza's cake, causing her to get angry and requip into her Black Wing Armour. However, instead of stopping it this time, she slipped on some spilled alcohol and fell down, causing Jellal to get angry and stop the fight himself.

I watched the guild and their antics, sighing softly as a small smile graced my face. This was Fairy Tail. This is exactly what it was, and it didn't change. The atmosphere was always the same. Even now, while away from the guild hall, we all knew that we didn't need a building to call home. Home was where the rest of our Nakama went. I was brought out of my reverie when Master Makarov sat next to me smiling.

"Hello Master, what can I do for you?" I asked him, turning my gaze to him as I smiled at his small stature

"Hello Lucy, I hope all is well. Tomorrow's event will be a one on one event and it has come to my attention that we will not be picking the participants. Furthermore, the people in charge of the Grand Magic Games have also chosen to leave the nature of each battle up to the audience as well as picking who to participate. I just wanted to tell you to stay alert, I know that after last year, many people may want to see what you can do without people cheating" Master Makarov replied, smiling back at me

"I'll stay alert, thank you for reminding me Master" I answered, nodding at him before I went and grabbed my dragons by the ear, dragging them up to our room. I heard master laugh at my boys, mumbling something about 'young love'. I smiled as I got ready for bed, joining my dragon slayers as they wrapped themselves around me, taking comfort in their heat.

*Next day yo*

I stood on the balcony, overlooking the Domus Flau as I awaited with the rest of the guilds and audience for Mato to appear and announce what the one on one events would be. I was excited as I knew that the audience would pick some great events to take place. Ones that would cause many laughs as well as many wild and explosive battles. However looking at the audience, I realised there were more males than females, however I brushed it off. I was bouncing up and down uncontrollably, hoping that what Master said was right and that I would be taking part in an event. Finally, after what felt like millions of years, Mato finally arrived and moved to the middle of the stadium, grinning as he addressed the audience.

"Hello and welcome to the one on one battles. This year, the Grand Magic Games committee has decided that the audience will be choosing the battles and which participants will be battling kabo. So the first event of today is a battle between Twilight Ore's Grier and Mermaid Heel's Kagura. Let the event begin kabo" Mato said as he moved off, letting Kagura and Grier enter the arena. I stood alongside Erza as we both cheered for Kagura. I watched Erza out of the corner of my eye, smiling inwardly at how hard she cheered for her friend. Soon the battle began and before five minutes, Grier had lost to Kagura who crushed him under gravity, putting lots of pressure on him and causing him to fall unconscious.

"Wow kabo. That was a quick battle kabo. The next event is Quatro Cerberus' Bacchus vs Fairy Tail B's Cana in a drinking competition. Insiders from one of the guilds tell us that in a previous drinking competition, Bacchus took the win and collected Cana's top as his prize. Said insider also tells us that they would make the cutest black hair purple eyed babies or even brown hair red eyed babies kabo" Mato said and we all turned to Mira, eyebrows raising as she sweat dropped and slunk away, hiding behind an exasperated Freed. I chuckled lightly and turned back as I watched Cana and Bacchus enter, grinning at each other before taking seats as barrels of alcohol surrounded them.

"I wonder who will win this time kabo. Whoever falls down unconscious first loses. Let the event begin kabo" Mato finished and we all watched in awe as they both started drinking barrels full of alcohol. Almost half an hour had passed and both drunk mages were still going strong. So far both mages were on their 16th barrel and I could tell that they were only just starting to get tipsy. I cheered Cana on as she continued to drink as she spoke to Bacchus, both of them joking loudly and acting as if they were old drinking buddies.

'Well they do know each other very, very well' I thought to myself, shuddering as I recalled walking in on them going at it in Cana's apartment.

Soon they were on their 25th barrel and I could tell that they were reaching their limits. I knew Bacchus would lose, considering that since the last time Cana lost, she had taken up drinking more in order to preserve her title as Fairy Tail's drunk mage. I watched as they moved on to the 27th barrel, both of them muttering gibberish until finally, half way through the 28th barrel, Cana dropped. I stared in shock.

"Sorry babe, as much as I love you, you can't out drink me" Bacchus mumbled smiling at Cana as he picked her up bridal style and carried her towards us. Once Cana was safe, he stumbled back to his guild and yelled about things being wild as I shook my head. I grinned darkly and turned my gaze towards Cana as the rest of the teams gulped, knowing that she'd be in for punishment once she had recovered. I cackled manically as I imagined a punishment more embarrassing than Master Makarov's, causing everyone to sweat drop.

"That was intense kabo. Now onto the next event, another battle this time between Lamia Scale's Jura Neekis and Sabertooth's Angel. Let the battle begin kabo" Mato called and I stared at Angel, wondering what magic she used considering she no longer had Celestial Keys. However, before she could even attack and use her magic, Jura crushed her under threats from Master Ooba. I sweat dropped as I realised that this ended quicker than the battle of Kagura vs Grier. I felt the knot in my stomach as I realised that Fairy Tail would next be battling against Blue Pegasus. I knew that if it was a battle, Fairy Tail would most likely win as the only real adversary was Ichiya.

"Sugoi kabo. Now, for the most anticipated battle. This event was inspired by the battle of Blue Pegasus' Jenny vs Fairy Tail's Mira. The last event of the day is a beauty pageant. Welcome our models, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail and Jenny Rearlight from Blue Pegasus kabo" I heard Mato call out and suddenly my entire world stopped before I squealed and jumped out, rushing into the arena which now had two dressing rooms and a panel for the judges.

"I can't believe I'm going to be modelling. Finally, Fiore realises just how beautiful I am" I said in a fashion similar to when I was showing of my looks during the guild meeting at the start of the Oracion Seis incident. I heard Happy tease me and turned and glared at him, causing him to quickly shut up.

"I'm going to win hands down, after all I am a model for Sorcerer's Weekly" Jenny added as she looked me up and down. I glared at her and huffed, turning away from her and listening to Mato.

"Yes yes kabo. Now there are 8 categories and for each category you will have to supply your own clothing as well be in charge of your own makeup and hair. Now please welcome the judges. Lyon Vastia and Yuka from Lamia Scale and Bacchus Groh and Rocker from Quatro Cerberus. Our host today is Mirajane Strauss. Let the event begin kabo" Mato said as he left the arena only for Mira to pop up in her place. I quickly summoned Virgo and Cancer as Mira began to introduce the event, explaining to my spirits of the event. Virgo's eyes glinted and she bowed, informing me that with the clothes she'd supply, I'd definitely win. I smiled at her and thanked her while Cancer got ready to do my hair and makeup.

"HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to today's event, the Grand Magic Games Beauty Pageant! Our first category is Casual Wear. So what would our contestants wear on a regular day? Let's see" Mira said and she turned to us. I walked out of the dressing room the same time as Jenny. We both walked to the middle. I was dressed in a white lace tank top showcasing my red lace bra and a pair of short jean shorts and white sandals. My hair was slightly wavy and my makeup was light. Jenny was dressed in a white v neck tank top and blue shorts with a white diamond pattern. We both turned and smiled at the judges, posing in various positions and winking as we waited for the results.

(A/N: All outfits are on my profile for the pageant if you want to see them)

"Here are the scores. The beautiful Lucy gains 10pts from both Lyon and Yuka and 9pts from both Rocker and Bacchus gaining a stunning score of 38/40 pts. The old Jenny gains 8pts from each of the judges gaining a total of 32/40. Sorry Jenny, but it seems the men prefer Lucy's youthful body to your old wrinkly one" Mira said cheerfully and I grinned at her while Jenny had a tick on her forehead

"I'M NOT OLD" Jenny argued, trying to cause a fight with Mira as she huffed before we walked back to the dressing rooms getting ready for the next category.

"The next category is Informal Day Wear. What would our contestants wear as an Informal Dress? Let's see" Mira said, brushing Jenny's tantrum off and waiting for us to step out. Again we both walked to the middle and awaited the results. I wore a strapless dress with a black sweetheart neckline top that had rectangles cut on the sides and a long white sheer dip hem skirt with a short white skirt underneath. Jenny was dressed in a orange dip hem dress with spaghetti straps. I blew kisses to the judges and many male in the audience whistled at us. I heard growling and looked towards my three dragons that were glaring at any and every male. I waved at them before blowing kisses towards them as well, placating them for now.

"Here are the scores. Lucy gains 9pts from all judges brining her a total of 36/40. Jenny also gains 9pts from each judge gaining her a total of 36/40. It seems to be a tie " Mira giggled as we both walked back to our dressing rooms, Jenny grumbling in the process.

"The next category are Cinderella's Ball. What would our contestants wear to a Ball thrown by royalty? I have no doubt Lucy will win, after all she is a Heartfilia and therefore will have worn many dresses before" Mira said and I blushed at her words as I exited. This time I was dressed in a chiffon and tulle strapless dress. The top was black with a sweetheart neckline that showed a lot of my cleavage. The waist was encrusted in diamonds and the skirt was a light pink and flared out. Jenny was dressed in a similar dress, however hers was all black. Her dress had a sweetheart neckline and the top was embroidered with silver and her skirt flared out too. I smiled at the judges and curtsied before waving at the audience who went wild.

"Wow Lucy-nee, you look like a princess" Wendy called out and I turned to her, smiling and winking at her.

"I must agree with Wendy, Lucy does look stunning doesn't she boys?" Mira called, smiling mischievously as she looked at my angry dragons. I giggled at her antics.

"Now for the results. Princess Lucy gains a whopping 10pts from Lyon, Yuka and Bacchus and 9pts from Rocker giving her a grand total of 39/40. Jenny receives 10pts from Yuka, Bacchus and Rocker and 9pts from Lyon giving her a total of 39/40. It seems the girls are tying" Mira said as she looked over at me, her eyes shining with pride and delight. I smiled back before heading back to my dressing room where Virgo and Cancer awaited my return.

"The next category is Red Carpet. What type of evening dress would our mages where on the red carpet? Let's see" Mira said, calling us forward. I stepped out and strutted my way to the side of Mira, blowing kisses and winking at everyone. Jenny also strutted towards Mira, posing on her way. I was now dressed in a deep purple floor length dress. It was an halter neck with a plunging V neck line that bared lots of cleavage to the audience. The skirt split on the middle left also showcasing my long legs. Above the slit were some ruffles. I turned to Jenny who had a form fitting black floor length dress that had a lace back and displayed all her curves.

"PRINCESS YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL" Loke said as he appeared in a flash of gold, fawning over me as I sighed. I turned my gaze towards my dragons and saw their eyes flash angrily towards Loke before staring at me in awe. I blushed under their gaze and turned towards Mira who had hearts in her eyes.

"Oh Lucy you're simply gorgeous" Mira said and I felt my ego sky rocket as I agreed and posed before twirling, causing my dress to flare around me.

"Aha, now for the results. Once again Lucy gains 9pts from all judges, giving her a total of 36/40. Jenny also gains 9pts from each mage also giving her a total of 36/40. This round is a tie, however Lucy is still in the lead" Mira said, addressing the audience who were cheering loudly for us. I sighed and walked back to the dressing room.

'Hehehehe after this, I should be modelling for Sorcerer Weekly for a long, long time' I thought to myself, grinning as I imagined myself on the front covers.

"The next category is Wedding Day. What would our mages' ideal wedding dress be? I know that certain men in my guild can't wait to tie the knot with Lucy and give me my precious god children" Mira said, and I could tell that she was currently glaring at Laxus, Natsu and Sting for not yet giving her, her precious god children. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Virgo had prepared this dress herself and it was beautiful. I heard gasps and peeked through, realising that Jenny had already exited. She looked beautiful in her strapless mermaid style wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline. It was simple and the bodice wrinkled towards the silver embroidery on the left hand side. The dress fitted her curves and complimented her figure.

I turned back to the mirror, my dress was simple and while beautiful, I knew that compared to Jenny it looked childish. Virgo had designed it to look like a princess' wedding dress, as she felt it would suit me. It was completely white and fell to the floor. The top was strapless, made of satin and had a sweetheart neckline, my breasts almost popping out of it. The waist had a thin belt like area that was encrusted in silver beading. The skirt was full and flared out, it had a white netting over it and the rest of the skirt was made from a rich silk. I looked at my hair that was left in loose waves, hanging around my face like a halo, my makeup light. I smoothed down the nonexistent wrinkles in my skirt and fixed the tiara in my hair, also supplied by Virgo.

"Lucy, you have to hurry up as we need to get the results" Mira said softly as many people cheered, encouraging me to exit the dressing room.

"I'm coming, just give me a minute" I called, turning back to start at myself in the mirror. I hadn't ever doubted my looks before, so why did I do it now? Maybe it was because out amongst the audience were three extremely handsome dragon slayers who I wanted to marry so badly. I knew that I was marked as theirs, however I also knew I wanted my wedding. I wondered what they would think. Would they think I was beautiful? Would I take their breath away? What if I wasn't as beautiful as they had envisioned me in a wedding dress? Did they even envision me in a wedding dress? I was brought out of my thoughts by my spirit.

"Princess, do not doubt yourself. You look beautiful as usual" Virgo said as she noticed my anxiety, placing a comforting hand on my bare shoulder. I turned and hugged her and felt her stiffen before she wrapped her hands around me

"Thank you Virgo. For this beautiful dress as well as always being there when I need you" I whispered and she nodded.

"You look beautiful Miss Lucy, exactly as Layla had on her wedding day. She would have been proud of you and I have no doubt that you'll impress everyone in the stadium" Cancer said and I smiled at him as well, tears in my eyes at the thought of my mother. I quickly wiped them away as I heard the cheering. I braced myself and exited the dressing room. Suddenly everything quietened down as gasps were heard and soon the whole arena was silent. I froze and gulped before tentatively walking towards a wide eyed Mira who had tears in her eyes. Even Jenny stood completely silently, watching me in awe.

I slowly turned towards my guild members. Master Makarov looked proud as he stared, tears streaming down his face. Levy, Yukino and Cana were grinning. I turned towards the two Fairy Tail teams. Rufus and Orga stared at me, taking in my form as Gray and Erza smiled at me, their eyes shining with tears. Even Rogue stood gaping like a fish out of water. Finally, my gaze turned to Natsu, Laxus and Sting. They all stared at me, gaping and star struck. I smiled at them shyly and suddenly everyone was broken out of the trance.

"Lucy you look absolutely beautiful" Mira said as she moved to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back

"LU-CHAN! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET MARRIED. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS LU-CHAN" Levy screamed as Yukino and Cana also screamed their approval

"You look more like a perfect Fairy than I do, this is unacceptable" Ever said, however I knew she was teasing me

"YOU LOOK LIKE A BEAUTIFUL MAN" Elfman yelled and I sweat dropped while Ever hit him on the back of his head

"LUCY-SAMA YOU LOOK SIMPLY EXQUISITE" Freed yelled as he cried in praise, similar to how he cries for Laxus

"Juvia has to agree with Freed-san, Love Rival looks very elegant" Juvia said and I smiled and waved at her

"LUSHY! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE FAT YOU DO LOOK GOOD" Happy said as he flew into my chest, I felt a tick on my forehead and restrained myself from punching the stupid cat

"Stupid Tom Cat, Lucy looks lovely, not just good" Carla said as she dragged Happy away by his ear

"Wow Cosplayer, you really do know how to clean up" Bickslow said, his tongue waggling

"Clean up! Clean up!" Bickslow's babies copied him

"Tch Bunny Girl, you look good, good enough to join me on stage" Gajeel said and I grimaced at the thought

"Lucy-nee, I hope I'm half as beautiful as you on my wedding day" Wendy said as she looked at me in wonder, causing Romeo to blush at her words

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE TAKEN LUCY" Wakaba and Macao cried, hugging each other as tears fell down their face dramatically

"Princess, words do not describe how beautiful you look in your dress" Loke said, as he bent over and kissed my hand. I smiled and hugged him

"Your beauty that outshines the starry night sky shall forever be embedded in my memory" Rufus said as he smiled down at me

"Fro thinks Lucy looks beautiful" Frosch said as he hugged me, causing me to smile and hug him back

"Of course Lucy looks beautiful, she is Sting's mate" Lector said proudly as he moved to sit on my shoulder, his words caused the audience to gasp and murmur about my relationship with Sting

"Lucy, no lyric I write can describe your beauty" Orga said and I laughed lightly at his words

"Lucy, you look spectacular" Rogue said, and I had to smile at his short answer, knowing that was the most I'd get out of him

"Lucy-nee! Lucy-nee! You look like a beautiful Fairy Princess" Asuka called out and I smiled and waved at her, blowing her a kiss, causing her to giggle

"Yes Lucy, you look remarkable" Bisca and Alzack agreed, smiling down at me

"You look captivating Lucy" Lisanna said as she smiled shyly at me, causing me to grin at her

"You look as astounding as a kiwi" Pantherlily said, causing me to sweat drop at his comment

"My child, you look wonderful. I am proud to call you my child, and hopefully soon I will call you my granddaughter by the rite of marriage" Master said and I teared up as I nodded at him, smiling, Makarov's words caused the audience to stare in confusion, wondering what he meant. Suddenly Gray and Erza jumped down and joined me, both tackling me and hugging me close. I smiled and hugged them back and we pulled away.

"Lucy, you look every bit the princess you are. Your beauty truly shines like the Light of the Fairies you are deemed. I am glad to call you my friend and sister" Erza said, as she took in my form. I giggled and hugged her back, whispering my thanks.

"Lucy... You're simply dazzling. If you weren't like my baby sister, I would have swept you off my feet myself and taken you away from the brutes you call your mates. However, I too am proud that I can call someone as wondrous as you my little sister" Gray said, hugging me towards his body. My eyes teared up and I hugged him back, holding him close to me. We broke away and he kissed my forehead. I felt the presence of my three dragon slayers and I turned around and looked at them.

"Luce... there's so much I want to say to you. However, nothing sounds right. All I know is that right now, you're burning brighter and more passionately than any fire I could ever produce" Natsu whispered as he moved to hug me, burying his nose in my hair as he breathe in my scent. I wrapped my arms around him and clutched him towards me, tears threatening to fall out. He let me go and stepped aside as Sting approached me

"Lucy, words don't capture your magnificence, they simply can't. Beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. All these words mean nothing and don't do you any justice. All I can say right now is that I could try again and again to purify everything in your path but nothing I try to purify will ever be more radiant or pure than your beauty" Sting said as he moved wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt the tears flow down my face as I buried it into his chest, causing him to kiss my forehead again and again before he too moved aside for Laxus who drew me into his arms before he could even say anything. His hands moved to my hips and he stared deeply into my eyes.

"You know Blondie. I knew there was something special about you. You drew me in before I even knew you. You entice me. Everything about you is intoxicating. Right now, in this dress, I can't imagine anyone as beautiful. You take my breath away. You're like my lightning, you have the power to destroy or animate me. I love you Lucy. We love you" Laxus mumbled as he peppered kisses across my face, from my forehead down to my jaw. I broke down into tears at his words, causing him to kiss them away.

After a while, I brushed my tears away and smiled at them, sending them back to the balcony as I turned to Mira and nodded at her to continue.

"Now for the results. Lucy gains 10pts from all mages, giving her a grand total of 40/40. Jenny gains 8pts from all mages, giving her a total of 32/40. Not that I expected anything less from the beautiful Lucy Heartfilia" Mira said as she looked down at me fondly. I smiled and ran back to my dressing room, awaiting the next categories.

"Now, the last three categories and all you boys are in for a treat. The next category is Night Wear. What do you think these girls wear at night in order to please someone very special? Or in a particular case, three very special someone's?" Mira called and the males in the audience cheered, most likely ignoring Mira's statement of three mages. I sighed and changed before heading out.

Jenny was dressed in a plain black night dress that ended just above her knees. The neckline was embroidered and it was pretty simple. I glanced down at the night dress that Virgo had practically forced onto me, realising how revealing it was. It was mauve and the bust area was embroidered in gray. There was a small yellow ribbon under my bust and under the skirt was a slightly longer cream skirt that ended around the top of my thighs, the neckline itself was pretty low too, baring a lot of cleavage. I heard all the wolf whistles and giggled as I grew comfortable in the dress, posing every now and then. I could tell that the dragons were growing agitated, however I knew nothing extremely bad would happen. Hopefully they'd contain themselves.

"Now for the results. Lucy once again gains 9pts from every judge, giving her a total of 36/40. Jenny also receives 9pts from Yuka, Rocker and Bacchus and 8pts from Lyon giving her a total of 35/40. What a shame Jenny, maybe you should have shown some more skin like Lucy" Mira said and I quickly rushed back, blushing at Mira's words as I heard more cheers from the audience.

"The next and penultimate category is swimwear. What would these mages where to the beach? Let's find out" Mira said and I stepped out, grinning as I waved at everyone. Jenny wore a simple teal swimsuit that was strapless and had bows on either side of her hips. I heard growls and turned to see Laxus, Natsu and Sting clenching their fists tightly as they tried to restrain themselves from pummelling all the males who were commenting on my swim suit. I knew this swim suit was one of the sexiest ones I owned. It was a black halter neck two piece with thin straps. The top barely covered my breasts, two thick rectangles covering them from my side to just past my nipple with strings holding the two cups together. The bottoms were similar, with strings holding the thing together across my hips. I giggled at the nosebleeds from Lyon, Yuka and Rocker. Bacchus didn't care much considering he had Cana.

"Now for the results. Lucy in her sexy swim suit gains 40/40 again and I'm not surprised, that is one daring swim suit. Jenny gains 8pts from each judge who apart from Bacchus are too busy staring at Lucy, giving her 32/40" Mira said as she giggled, causing me to blush and look away, my eyes on Laxus, Sting and Natsu, who chose to stare at me and ignore everyone else as I walked back to my dressing room.

"Finally, the last category and I must say that Lucy has already won with all her scores, however this last category is Lingerie. I must say that all you males are in for a delicious treat, I have seen some of Lucy's collection and I must say it is very daring and sexy. Now, come on out girls" Mira said and I blushed darkly at her comment. I steeled myself and took one final glance at the mirror.

I had on a black netted bra, with a laced up slit down the middle of each cup over my nipples. The underwear was a v string that was netted and it too had a strip that laced up with ribbon. Around my hips I had a black garter belt that was netted across my abdomen and sheer back on my sides and back, it also had four ribbons hanging down on it. I also wore on a pair of thigh high stockings with lace around the tops of the stockings.

I peeked out and grinned at Jenny's outfit. I knew I'd win hands down as she was dressed in a pink lingerie set. It consisted of a bra that had a pink floral pattern on the cups and darker pink around the edges and sides holding the bra together. The underwear was also a v string, and most of it was made of the same floral material as the cups, the strings however were made from the darker pink. I could hear the wolf whistles as Jenny strutted about, winking and posing every now and then.

I exited and strutted towards Mira, my head held high as she stared at me, a mischievous glint in her eyes. I giggled and many males got nose bleeds before they all started yelling out to me at one time

"THAT IS A MANLY LINGERIE SET!" called Elfman as Evergreen hit him on the head

"WOW LUCY, THAT'S SO HOT" Yelled Macao

"WOOO YEAH LUCY, STRIKE US SOME POSES" Called Wakaba. I saw as Wendy and Romeo blushed while Bisca covered Asuka's eyes and Alzack looked away, blushing

"AHHH FRO IS TOO YOUNG FOR THIS" Fro said as he cried and buried his face into Rogue's chest as Rogue blushed a bright red

"YEAH LUCY! I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU" Yukino called out, eyebrows wiggling causing me to laugh

"Shit Cosplayer, where did you get that" Bickslow said as he wiggled his tongue manically

"This will be seared into my memory for other purposes" Rufus said as he shifted in his seat

"Damn Lucy, that's hot" Orga called out, wolf whistling at me

"PRINCESS! COVER YOURSELF UP!" Loke said as he tried to cover me with his jacket

"Gihi, nice one Bunny Girl" Gajeel said, smirking as Levy glared at him

"WHOA LUCY! I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE" Happy said as he flew over to me, nestling himself in my chest

"Miss Lucy, please try and cover up" Freed said as he blushed and looked away

"This is truly a beautiful site, I'm glad I could view this. If I die now, I die a happy man" Master Makarov said as blood gushed from his nose, proud tears streaming down his face

"LOVE RIVAL COVER YOURSELF UP, JUVIA DOES NOT WANT HER BELOVED GRAY TO SEE THIS" Juvia yelled

"STOP LOOKING AT MY LITTLE SISTER LIKE THAT" Gray screamed at all the males as he tried to protect me from them

"I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF YOU BESMIRCH LUCY'S HONOUR. I WILL PUNISH YOU ALL" Erza called out, getting ready to attack alongside Gray and I had to laugh at their antics, causing my breasts to bounce

"Whoa, so jiggly" Lector said as he moved towards me also nestling into my breasts

"Jiggly" Lyon whispered as he stared at my breasts

"WILD" Rocker called, blushing darkly. Suddenly, I heard very angry, very jealous growls and gulped knowing that this time, they would not be able to contain themselves. I watched as they jumped, magic crackling around them.

"STAY AWAY FROM OUR MATE" Laxus bellowed, using his Lightning Dragon's Roar to attack male guild members

"SHE'S OURS NOT YOURS YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK AT HER" Sting screamed, as he too attacked using White Dragon's Roar on other members

"I'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO DARES TO STARE AT HER" Natsu yelled, also joining the attacks. Everyone stared quietly as they attacked people, only to be joined by Erza and Gray, all trying to protect me from the stares. I watched as Laxus turned and growled at the two exceed who were comfortably resting on my breasts, his eyes narrowed and he sent small lightning bolts at them, causing them to yell in pain. A tick appeared on my forehead as a dark aura surrounded me

"YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR" I screamed and grabbed my whip. I extended it and it wrapped around them individually and soon they were all on the floor, shaking as they calmed down and looked at the anger on my face. However, many people in the audience got even more nosebleeds at the site of my whip. I heard some members mumble something about 'kinkiness'

"YOU DARE TO ATTACK YOUR OWN GUILD MEMBERS? NOT TO MENTION HARMLESS HAPPY AND LECTOR?" I screamed at them and they all bowed down, apologising profusely

"Go back to your places and do not even think of moving. I have to get my results. However, I will punish you all later" I said grinning at them maliciously, laughing as they all paled

"Now for the results. Lucy gets a 10 from all judges giving her another 40/40 score. Jenny gains 7pts from each judge giving her a total of 28/40. Lucy has won this event gaining 10 points for Fairy Tail A. That's it for today folks, I hope you all enjoyed the Grand Magic Games Beauty Pageant event" Mira said cheerfully as she left the arena. Mato appeared after her, taking Mira's place as the Lacrima TV followed him

"Now for the results of the Grand Magic Games kabo" Mato said and the scores displayed on the TV

Fairy Tail A: 36pts

Quatro Cerberus: 28pts

Mermaid Heel: 24pts

Fairy Tail B: 21pts

Lamia Scale: 18pts

Sabertooth: 13pts

Blue Pegasus: 3pts

Twilight Ogre: 0pts

"Wow kabo, Quatro Cerberus have risen to second while Fairy Tail A still hold first place. Mermaid Heel has risen to third and Fairy Tail B has fallen towards fourth. Lamia Scale has risen to 5th and Sabertooth has fallen to 6th. No one could have predicted these scores kabo" Mato said, and on that note we all went back to the hotels. Ready for the next day and the events that were to come.

Wow, I'm sorry this chapter didn't have much action in it, however, the next few should, I don't know I still need to tell you what the glowing around Lucy's stomach means so yeah

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, please leave a review if you want to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.9K 13
During a battle Lucy gets knocked into a coma, when she awakens she finds she was out for over three years. Lucy unfortunately lost her memory during...
56.9K 1.2K 25
Lucy a 17 year old mage left fairy tail of her own accord (or did she ...) she's the dragon princess but no one knows, when she was in fairy tail her...
9.3K 227 13
( NOT A NALU STORY!!! ) After Lisanna returns from Edolas, Lucy starts to be ignored by the whole Guild, excluding Levy, Gray, Lisanna(yes i'...
121K 2.3K 33
Lisanna came back after the GMG. Everyone was partying for 3 months but they ignored Lucy except for her true friends. Then, Natsu kicked Lucy out of...