House of Anubis-The True Ones

By anubis_house

Who will come back? Who will leave? Who will fall in love again? Who will be new to the story? What will the... More

==Introduction==
Chapter 1: College? Dreams?
Chapter 3: Truth and Lies
Chapter 4: Tired and Ideas
Chapter 5: Planning and Packing
Chapter 6: Late Nights and Late Freakouts
Chapter 7: Surprise and Surprises

Chapter 2: Arrivals and Fights

1K 19 1
By anubis_house

*Italicized=dream, flashback, or vision

Joy's P.O.V.

I wasn't sure if I was coming back here for college.....at first. Then I found out they were going to have a forensics class, plus one of the top forensic specialist in the UK as a teacher, how could I say no!I like solving cases, maybe not ones that put my life in danger, but ones that are more normal than the mysteries I've dealt with before.

Jerome wanted to come back too! He wants to work in business, so he is taking a class on learning new skills and opportunities for possible jobs

Anyway, I am so excited! I get to stay in the house for longer and I get to see all my friends! Jerome and I were about to get on our train when we heard someone calling our names. I look to see who it was, and I see Trixie dragging Eddie to us.

"OMG! Hey Trixie!" I say giving her a big hug

"Hey! When is the train going to be here?" she whines

"Another 10 minutes because the last one just left!" I explain

"Uggghhhh! I'm so hungry! she complains. Eddie hasn't said a word....what's wrong with him?

Patricia and Jerome go and get some food, so it's the perfect time to ask Eddie what's going on. I walk up to him and he looks pale.

"Hey Eddie? Are you okay? You look a little pale." I say examining him

"Yeah...I just had a nightmare last night. It scared me cause I thought Yacker was gonna kill me by taking me into the underworld with Rufus, and you guys were saying you hated me and weird stuff, and then Nina came and saved me." I froze, I had a dream almost exactly like that. Except it was Jerome and he tried to kill me by giving victor the Elixir of Life and tipping the scales of life, his eternal life with my life, then Nina came in and said she could get me away from the evil. It brought back that whole year and made me just want to cry. Jerome even said he didn't love me in the dream. I told him about it and he said that was impossible.

"Did you hear me?" Eddie asked

"Oh, sorry no!"

"Its fine....I just said that Patricia had one like that a few day ago, and Amber too."

"Okay this is getting weird. I had a dream like that last night." I said

"Just forget about it for now so we can go see everybody!"

I just nod as we board the train. It was going to take 3 hours to get there so I just decide to sleep.

"Hey, Babes! Were here!" Jerome whispers. He puts me on his back because I am way to tired to walk.

"You know I am so glad you are small and light!" he says

"Really? Why?"

"Because you are easy to carry around so I never have to worry about you on my back or something like that, and you give the best hugs." he says

 "Awww" I kiss him on the check. I love him so much, it's unbelievable!

We decide to take one taxi because it just easier that way. When we get there, we meet KT, Mara, and Surprisingly Mick!

"Hey guys!" Patricia says

"Oh hey! What course are you taking?" Of course Mara would jump into that conversation so quickly.

"I'm taking forensics and investigative science." I announce

"I am going to try to be a professional chef, and instead of doing a normal culinary classes, Trudy said she would teach me everything she could and if it wasn't enough in the end then I could still go to an actual class, like the rest of the students." Patricia explains

"I am going to be in business, I get to learn about job offers and business opportunities ." Jerome stepped in.

"I am going to try and learn how to be an athletic coach and leader." Mick says proudly

"I want to learn how to teach in music and arts." KT said

"Oh great!! I am trying to get my Bachelor's in medicine and my Bachelor's in Surgery." Mara starts again.

Cool!" Mick says

After that conversation Willow and Alfie walk in, and Alfie runs straight to the kitchen.

"Trudy! Please tell me you have food!" Alfie shouts

We all laugh and join Alfie by the table.

Amber's P.O.V.

I got here a day late because my family moved farther away than we already were, I just walked up to the house, so decide I will text Trudy. I want to surprise EVERYONE!

I walk into the hallway and hide until its Trudy give the signal.

"Okay I have a question for you! Trudy asks, "Who misses Amber?"

Everyone including Alfie raised their and Patricia kind of figured out what was going on so she slipped out to help.

"Well she sent a letter for me to read to all of you!" Trudy said, "but, you all have to close your eyes!

"What? why?" Alfie asks, I get a little sad hearing him say that, I don't know why...

"Because that's what it says to do, and we want to respect her! Don't you?" Trudy asks

"Of course, if that's what she wants, I'll do it!" he says

After everyone's eyes are closed, Patricia sneaks me in and puts me at the dining table. I start eating some of the food, and I sit there very relaxed, to try and act like I have been there the whole time.

"I miss you all! Love Amber!" Trudy finished, "Okay you can open your eyes now!"

They all started to talk about how sweet the letter was, or how much they missed me, until I said,
"My goodness! You sure know how to make someone feel welcome!" I say in a fake sarcastic tone.

"AMBER!!!!" they all screamed and came to hug me.

"Amber Millington, I missed you so much!" Alfie said as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey Alfie, you have a girlfriend remember I kind of whispered when he put me down.

"I do? Who?" SERIOUSLY? HE DOESNT REMEBER WILLOW!

"WILLOW!" I shout

"Oh no we broke up!" Willow said seeming completely fine with that fact.

"We realized that we were to alike and ran out of things to do! It was a mutual decision! Right?" Alfie carried on.

"Yeah! I have a new boyfriend now!" willow said

"Really who?!" I ask excited

"His name George!" she says all in love and stuff.

"That's great!"

"Yeah, so does that mean you'll be my girlfriend again?" Alfie asks excitedly

"Of course Alfie!" I  exclaimed, finally I get my Alfie back!

"Omg! Can we just get lunch!" Patricia says

"Um do you guys want to go out?" Fabian asks. FABIAN!

I go up to him and hit him in the chest.

"Hey! What was that for!" he gives me a confused look.

"BECAUSE YOU MADE NINA STAY AWAY FOR GOOD!" I yell

"What? What do you mean?" he asks getting a little chocked up

"IT MEANS SHE WAS GOING TO COME BACK AND VISIT ALL OF US, UNTIL SHE FOUND OUT THAT YOU AND MARA WERE DATING!" I scream even louder

He looks at me shocked, looks down then runs into his room.

"Amber, what do you mean she was coming back?" Patricia asked sternly

"She said she wanted to see all of us because she missed us all so much, but she just couldn't come because she would break down and cry seeing Mara and Fabian date She found out before me!"

"That means you talked to her after our conversation, You called Nina and talk to her?! how did you get a hold of her?! I can never!"

"I'm the only one she talks to...she can't cry in front of you guys because of the incident that happened the last term she was here..." I tried to explain. Everyone except Mara, Mick, KT, and Willow looked at each other, with worried and confused faces.

"What incident? Mara asked really confused

"Um she hurt her eye with this chemical by accident, and....it just really hurts her eyes to cry!" Dang! I came up with that really quickly!

"Right, I remember that!" Eddie said

"Oh yeah! Me too!" Patricia say

"Yeah that's right!" Alfie exclaimed

"Um...so I'm gonna go talk to Fabian!" I run out

I open the door to Fabians room.

"hey Fabian." I walk in and he is crying.

"Is Nina okay?" he asks

"She is really upset, she told you to move on, even though she wasn't ready to."

"What was I supposed to do?!" He yells

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT FOR HER FABIAN! SHE WANTED YOU TO FIGHT FOR HER! SHE WANTED YOU TO VISIT HER!" I yell back

"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT FOR SOMEONE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?!" he yelled once more

"FABIAN! YOU GOT THROUGH THE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT GOING OUT WITH ANYONE! SHE KNEW THAT! SHE WAS ABOUT TO COME IN SURPRISE YOU, WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT MARA! SHE THOUGHT YOU WAITED FOR HER! SO THAT YOU COULD BE TOGETHER, BECAUSE YOU STILL HADNT DATED ANYONE BY THE TIME OF GRADUATION! YOU GAVE HER HOPE THEN ABSOLUTLY CRUSHED HER! AND WITH THE PERSON SHE LEAST EXPECTED!"

Fabian didn't say anything.

"Fabian! You broke her heart! and if you still love her you need to fix it!" I yell one last time. I walk out the door and everyone is standing there shocked. I just walk up to my room and slam the door.

Patricia's P.O.V.

"Fabian! You broke her heart! and if you still love her you need to fix it!" Amber  yells at him before she opens the door and looks at us standing there. She just looks away, goes to our room and slams the door. We are all shocked. We all walk into the living room and sit down.

"I still cant believe she yelled at him like that...." Mick says

"I can...I mean Nina is her best friend. They were a lot closer than you guys think." I explain, "They have been though so much together! And Joy everyone including Nina knows you've changed so much since then, but nobody else here knows about this. At the ball for the exhibition, Joy kissed Fabian, while wearing Nina's mask and the same dress. Amber was the only one she told, I found out from Joy. Amber told me that when she was still here last term on her birthday, Nina was the first one she was hoping to see. Amber is the only one out of all of us Nina is comfortable still talking to! They are like sisters! If someone hurts Nina, they hurt Amber!" I explain

Everyone seemed to get it now. They all sat in silence. Everyone was so deep in thought. Including me.

Hold on! That's why she had the dream first! I have to tell Eddie!

Alfie's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check on Amber.' I say breaking the silence

I get up and hear Eddie say he would go check on Fabian. I head up to Amber's room and knock.

"Go away!" she is crying!

"Baby, I'm coming in."

I walk in and see her on the floor, leaning against her bed crying. I close the door behind me, and sit down by her.

I put my arm around her and she snuggled into me. I really missed this. I remember the last thing she said to me before she had to leave was, 'I love you' I was so upset when she left, but she was safe from what happened and that's all that mattered to me.

"I love you Amber."

"I love you too Alfie." she is still crying

"I bet everyone thinks I'm the meanest person in the world!" she cries

"No! Nobody thinks that! Everyone knows how close you and Nina were, thanks to Trixie!"

She just nods. I help her up and we go down stairs.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." she replies

We get downstairs and Joy immediately goes and hugs Amber.

"Are you okay? We heard the fight with Fabian. But you probably already know that! Sorry!" she say sitting down again.

"It's fine Joy. I just hope you all understand that Nina is my BEST friend and if someone hurts her, I get really defensive, she is like the sister I never had"

"Hey, don't worry we get it Ambz!" Jerome speaks

They all say nice stuff to try and make me feel better. It helped, after that we started dinner, without Fabian, and surprisingly Eddie.

=========================================================

Hey guys! What's do you think Fabian is gonna do? Why can't Nina cry in front of anybody? Who

else knows George? What will happen to Fabian and Mara's relationship? What will Eddie and

Fabian say to each other? Lots more to find out, so tune in! Thank you for the support whether

its one person of one hundred I appreciate it so much! I am going to post as often as I can!

                                                -XOXO anubis_house

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 571 27
Josie decides to confess her love to the girl she loves since she was ten. What's going to happen? Start : 30/01/2022 End: 14/11/2022 #7 kayleebryan...
1.2K 18 10
Lilly is going to end up with Jaden Hossler by the end... but how? I guess you're going to have to read to find out.
1.6M 46.8K 200
Aphmau has just moved to Phoenix drop after her parents mysteriously disappeared. She starts a new school Pheonix drop high where she unknowingly cap...
1.1K 78 13
After all the drama form the previous book, what will happen to all of them? Will be there more drama? Will someone get feelings for Y/N? Will Y/N ge...