Dolan Twins Short Stories

By MendesMyHeart

More

Cheated
Break Up (Grayson)
Maching tatoos (Ethan)
Drumming lessons (Ethan)
Hey guys
Coming Home -Grayson
GunShots

Should have told her.. ( Grayson)

613 5 1
By MendesMyHeart

Grayson - Your boyfriend
Ethan - Grayson's twin brother
(Y/n is your name btw)

Grayson's pov

Ethan and I are walking around the mall looking for a present for my Girlfriend Y/n's birthday. "what about this?" Ethan says holding up Y/n's favourite perfume "She already has two other full bottles of that" I laugh.

My phone starts ringing. I read the caller ID before answering. 'Y/n 💕' I answer straight away "Hey!" She says "Hey babe" I say "last night was fun!" Y/n says I get super confused but decide to go along with it "Yeah it was" I say "Well I have to go" Y/n says "Alright see you tonight" I say "Can't wait love you!" Y/n says "Love you too" I say as she hangs up. "that's strange?" I say to Ethan confused "What is?" Ethan says "Y/n said she had fun last night but I wasn't even with her last night..." I say and then I realise.. Ethan... I should have probably told Y/n I have a twin Brother.. "I swear all we did was kiss and I kept trying to tell her I was your twin but she wouldn't let me!" Ethan says and I laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
132K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...