Rescue Me

Door xXfadedXduskkXx

Meer

chapter 1 guess who?
chapter 2 sacred messages
chapter 3 breathless pedicures
chapter 4 The Woods
chapter 5 McDonalds
chapter 6 Britney Spears
chapter 7 WAFFLES!!!!!
chapter 8 Boyfriend Stealer
chapter 9 Pizza
chapter 10 Change of Mind
chapter 11 I've Seen Too Much
chapter 12 Justin Bieber
chapter 13 Bring Out Bob
chapter 14 "La Bamba"
chapter 16 Approval
chapter 17: What's Fair Is Fair...Not Really
chapter 18: Sunrise Hotel
chapter 19: Perfect Stalker and Pasta Scalp
chapter 20 The Unbearable Silent Treatment
chapter 21 Calm Down
chapter 22: Ready, Set...I Don't Want To Go!
Chapter 23: Would You Like Fries With That?
Chapter 24: Running In Circles
Chapter 25: Tom's Heart Is Out
Chapter 26: Separate Ways
Chapter 27: Don't Think Of Me

chapter 15 Happy Valentine's Day!

174 1 2
Door xXfadedXduskkXx

I walked in first, alone. "Hey, Nanny! Happy Valentine's Day!" She came up and squeezed me half to death. "I'll be back. I'm going to see Mom and Dad." I said. "Okay, sweet heart." So I got back in the car and drove for five minutes to get to my mom's apartment. We all walked in this time. 

...Mom's POV...

My baby's home! Who's with her, though? "Mom, I'd like for you to meet my friends." She stood next to a boy with short, blond hair with glasses and said his name was Gustav. The boy with long, brown hair was Georg. The girl with the black hair and icy, blue eyes was Jessica. The boy that wore baggy clothes and had his hair pulled back in dreads was Tom, Jessica's boyfriend. But who's that? "Last, but not least, this is my boyfriend, Bill." Bill, I remember her showing me pictures of Bill. Oh, that one band she likes so well. "It's nice to meet all of you!" I said. "Sorry, Mom, but I've got to go so I can see Dad. Happy Valentine's Day!" Aw! "Bye, honey. Happy Valentine's Day." 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8K 114 9
The lead singer from the band: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, becomes your first friend at your new school. You two become close friends but he soon find...
55.9K 609 16
(Tokio hotel bill and Tom oneshots and headcannons) Request things!!
7.6K 50 18
Yep, fanfiction inspired by Tokio Hotel's new song "Love who loves you back". Angela, a long-time TH fan, has finally the chance to meet them persona...
429K 4.9K 39
Y/N attends a Tokio Hotel concert and the unthinkable happens. WARNING: Smut. New story on my page out now!