When He Came Back to Her Life...

By suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 31: Lies
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise
Chapter 35: The Wedding
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

Chapter 11: I still and I always will

3.2K 148 31
By suga_wife

A/N: Sorry for a late update, by the way, I'll make this chapter a little bit longer. Thanks for reading and belated Happy New year.

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

It's been 3 days since I saw Jimin. I went outside the Bangtan company where Jimin is. I went here because I want to see him, more like to know who's the girl he's talking about. I want to talk to him again, but he seems so busy with his work. To be honest, he changed a lot, the way he talk, the way he smile, it feels like he's a different person just with a same face with the Jimin I used to be. But I believe, he's still the same, maybe he just become richer. 

I sat in the bench outside the company. I also bring some books to read. While reading, I simply look at the person who passes by. I saw 6 cute guy passes by and I heard that they're talking about Jimin, maybe they're Jimin's friend. I quickly stand and went to them and I said "Excuse me, I'm Choi Young Hee, Park Jimin's friend, may I ask where is he?" 

Hi, I'm Namjoon or you can call me Rap Monster, and this is, J-hope hyung, Suga hyung, Jin hyung, V, and Jungkook. We're also Jimin's friend and co-worker. Jimin is in his office, as always he's busy with his works. Do you have something to say to him? We can accompany you to his office. 

Me: No, it's okay, sorry for if I disturb you, I'm just asking. I don't want to disturb him, may I ask what time can I talk to him, what time should he always went home? 

Jin: It's okay. He always finished all his work and he always work over time. He usually went home at 11 pm and sometimes 11:30 pm. 

Me: That's too late. By the way thanks for telling me. I'll leave now. 

J-hope: It's okay if you want to talk to him right now. Maybe you have something important to say right? We'll accompany you to his office. 

Me: No, it's okay, I don't want to disturb him, and it's not that important. Thank you for telling me, I know it's a little bit strange for you guys to talk to me since, you didn't know me.

V: We already knew you, Jimin hyung introduced you to us before. 

Me: Ahh I see.By the way, I need to leave now, bye, thanks again. 

I decided to leave for a while, but to be honest, I'll be back later at 11 pm. I really want to know who's that girl is. Or maybe I'll just send him a message, but I don't think that he'll answer me because he's really busy as always. I really want to spend some time with him. I miss him a lot. 

BTS Pov (Except Jimin) 

After talking to Young Hee we went inside the company. 

V: So, she's the girl that Jimin hyung used to be in a relationship with. She's cute.

Jungkook: Yes. I'm just wondering about what she needs to say to Jimin hyung. 

J-hope: It's a secret. It's none of our business. 

Jin: Yeah, he's right, it's none of our business. 

V: I wonder if Young Hee still loves Jimin hyung, because we already knew that Jimin hyung worked very hard just for her. 

Suga: I'm wondering about the same too.

Rap Mon: Maybe yes, and maybe no. We can't read her mind, so we can't tell if she still love Jimin. But, if they're really made for each other, no matter what happen, they'll still end up with each other. Let's just see what will happen next. 

After that we're already here in our office and we started to work.

Young Hee's Pov

It's already 10:30 pm, I went outside Bangtan company again. I look like a stalker here. After waiting for 45 minutes, I saw Jimin went out of the company. He's talking to someone, and it's a girl. I tried my best to hear their conversation, but I failed, and my bag also fell causing it to make a sound. I saw Jimin look to where I was. I'm just hiding behind the tree. And I heard Jimin said "Who's there? Is something there." The girl leave and Jimin went to where I was. I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. He's shock to see me there, and he said "Young Hee? What are you doing here in this hour?"

I look at him and said "I went to the mall and because I want to stroll around, I choose not to.. use a car.. and then a dog chase me, and I climb in this tree." What kind of excuse is that, it's embarrassing, but it's more embarrassing if I tell him the truth, that I secretly stalking him.

Him: Be careful next time. 

Me: Sure, by the way, how are you? 

Him: I'm fine, how about you? 

Me: I'm also fine. By the way how's the girl that you're talking to me 3 days ago. The girl that you love?  Sorry for asking, I just want to know.

Him: She's fine just like you. And how's you and your husband? 

Me: He still don't love me. I don't know if he'll learn to love me.

Him: Do you love him? 

Me: To be honest... No.

Him: So it's just a fair, you don't love him and he didn't love you. May I ask, do you want him to love you?

Me: Of course, no.

Him: It's a hard situation you know.

Me: Yes, it's very hard. I don't know what to do. 

Him: Just get divorced, since it's just an arrange marriage. It's a long time ago, and both of you still doesn't love each other. 

Me: I'm thinking about that too, but my parents will surely be angry.

Him: Let them be angry. You're not a child anymore, you have your own life, don't let them control you. It's okay to obey them, but think about it, they forced you to marry him, and they didn't make you feel loved before right? They care about money more than you, am I right? 

With his words, it makes me hurt but it's true. He really changed.

Me: yes.. it's true. I guess you're right.. but.. I don't know what to do. How can I get divorced, I'm sure they'll make my life miserable. 

Him: Don't be afraid, I'll help you with that. 

Me: Thanks, but why do you want to help me, you're busy with your works right?

Him: Of course, that's what friends do, to help each other no matter what right?

It hurts, maybe I'm right, he only sees me as a friend. It hurts because we used to be really in love before. 

Me: You don't have to, I can do it, I don't want to disturb you.

Him: No, it's alright, I'll help you, and I also I want to take something to them.

Me: What is it? Can I help you to take that? 

Him: It's not the right time to tell it to you, thanks but you don't have to help me. 

Me: Are you sure? 

Him: Yes, I'm sure. 

There's an awkward silence for a while until I speak.

Me: Jimin-ah, can I ask who's that girl? She's really lucky you know. 

There's an awkward silence again, and I said

Me: Sorry for asking, if you don't want to tell me, it's okay. It's none of my business too.

Him: You really wanna know who's that girl? 

Me: Yes.

Him:Well... it's you. I still love you. But I think that you don't love me anymore. The reason why I changed is because of you. I work harder because of you, I stay strong because of you. I always work harder because of you, because I want to show your parents that I'll be better. It's all because of you.

There's an awkward silence again, I'm speechless of what he said. So, he changed because of me?

Him: Young Hee-ah, I still love you, like the way I used to love you when we were still together. I still love you and I always will. It's okay if you don't love me anymore, it's a long time ago by the way. I'll leave now, thanks for hanging out with me.

Me: I still love you Jimin-ah. The reason why I can't love Ji-Hoon is because of you, because I still love you. When you're gone, I don't know what to do. I lied, because the reason why I'm here is because I want to talk to you, I'm waiting for you like a fangirl here, more like a sasaeng. 

Him: So you're waiting for me? How do you know that I went home at this hour? Are you stalking me.

Me: To be honest yes, I ask your friends a while ago, and they said that you usually went home around 11 pm or 11:30 pm. Sorry if you find it creepy, because I stalk you, because I really want to know who's that girl you're talking about.

Him: It's okay, I like it, because now I know that you still care for me.

Me: Of course, and I always will.

With that he hug me, and we just forget about my parents, Ji-Hoon and everything, the only thing we think is we still love each other, and we still care with each other. And he said

Him: I love you Young hee-ah, and I always will. I'll take you, just wait, I'll take what's really MINE.

~~~~~~

Another author's note:  So guys, how was it? Sorry if I keep you waiting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
15.5K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...
41K 2.3K 56
Park Jimin lost his everything in one day. He lost his dear grandma on the same day he lost his father. But he got a guardian angel instead. The ange...
4.7K 97 23
Being famous is never easy but for YouTube couple Jungkook and Yoongi life just got more complicated. After leaving social media for more then half a...