The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall...

By JoviProductions

Alexa Marie Stilinski is Stiles Stilinski's little sister. Unlike her brother she's quiet and kept-to,yet sti... More

The Alpha Pack(Scott McCall/ Tyler Posey LS)
Alexa Marie Stilinski
Girls Night Out
Where The Hell?
Get The Hell Away From Her
Hospital
Hospital Aftermath
New Start
You Got an Eye Problem
Back-Stabbing Already
Childish Nightmares
Mind-Linking and Red Eyes
Skating Rink
Explain time
Where is she?
Lock Down
Pissed off Alpha Pack
Heartbeats
Who you belong to
Nightmares and Reality
Stop or Keep going.
Always Mine
Alexa Marie Stilinski!!!
What have I gotten my self into
Markings
Wolfsbane and Strawberries
Very Badly
Two Weeks, Three Days, and a Tree
Wanting this to be over
My Fault
Deserving to know
Why me?
STILES
DONT HATE ME
She's Back
4.01
SORRY

Derek's House

8.5K 155 3
By JoviProductions

Scott:

"Where the hell are we going?" Stiles growled as Chase drove us to where Alexa was supposedly.

"To Jeremiah's house." He replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"And how do we know you're not tricking us..." Isaac asked leaning up into the front of Chase's car.

"Jeremiah's my alpha...I could be killed just for having your guys in my car."

"Why are you helping us then?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Because....Jeremiah doesn't just want to kill Derek....he also wants Alexa to become his Luna and since he's not her mate he's going to force her into it."

"Mate what the hell is a mate?" Stiles asked.

"A werewolf's soulmate every werewolf has one...whether you were bitten or if you were born a werewolf....Jeremiah's died so he's making his own."

"Why Alexa?" I asked.

"Because she's beautiful...and because she kind of have half of his alpha powers." Chase stated. And I bit on my bottom lip.

Scott help me!!!

"Stop the damn car." I screamed and Chase immediately hit the brakes.

Scott if you can hear me please help me ...I'm locked in a room!!!!! Help Me!!

"Drive!" I screamed and Chase hit the gas making us all fly forward.

"Dude, what's up?....is Alexa okay?" Stiles asked from the back of the car.

"The son of a bitch locked her in a damn room." I growled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it?" Derek asked getting out of his car in which he followed us in.

"yeah," Chase sighed.

"It doesn't look like anybody's here..." Boyd stated, making me raise an eyebrow all the lights were out and everything.

"I knew it!" We turned around seeing that the voice had came from Bree, what the hell is she doing here?, "Why Jeremiah decided to keep you around I'll never know."

She walked up to Chase getting right in his face," How could you go up against your alpha..your his beta ....and he put all his trust in you."

"What he's doing is wrong Bree and you and I both know it....and me if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be the werewolf you are today." Chase countered with a smirk.

Bree looked up at him, with a confused expression on her face,"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Bree he's telling the truth," Becca voice came in as she walked from inside the house," We were not originally werewolfs...that party they bit us...Jeremiah has been lying to us..."

Bree looked down and shook her head,"No..he said he-"

"All lies" Derek stated being the first of us to speak up," Bree, you and Becca were just his way of getting to Alexa...getting to me."

Bree looked down again and bit on her bottom lip.

"Bree if we don't help them Alexa is going to be forced into marriage or even worse killed," Chase explained to her before placing his hands on her shoulders," Where did they take Alexa?"

"They had kept her here, but when they realized that she had mind-linked Scott they took her some where...I don't know."

"Bree...I know you're not telling us the truth." I stated walking up to her," Where is she exactly?"

"I can't tell you..." she whispered her voice croaking at the end

"Why not?"

"Because they said that they'll kill us if we did..." Becca answered for her," or worse kill Alexa."

"Guys...my sister could be dead right now so either you guys speak the fuck up now or-"

"Derek's old house" A soft voice whispered.

"Cyleigh what are you doing?" Becca asked looking at the girl as she appeared from out the house.

"Jeremiah threatened you guys...he didn't threaten me," She stated looking at Bree and Becca before looking up at me," This she was gonna send you this when Jeremiah realized she was mind-linking."

She walked up to me and handed me Alexa's phone, I unlocked the phone and almost crushed at the sight of the text.

"What does it say?" Isaac asked nodding to the phone.

I just stood there and Stiles came up snatching the phone out of my hands, before raising an eyebrow and sighing.

"My worst nightmare."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa:

"I should really just kill you right here right now." Jeremiah growled looking down at me," but I'm not because when I make you my Luna I can punish you any way I want."

He squeezed my face and I fought to get out of the restraints," Go fuck yourself!"

"That's what I have you for," He smirked letting my face go.

"Do you really think now is the time to be flirting," Kali growled walking in the room.

"Jealous much?" Jeremiah asked with a bit of a chuckler.

"Please Jeremiah....I'm pretty sure if I wanted to I could have you," She smirked walking up behind him," It's not like you don't want me anyway."

Jeremiah smirked, but pulled away from her and whispered something in her ear before walking up the stairs and leaving me and her alone.

She looked over at me and shook her head crossing her arms over her chest," I don't get you...Jeremiah picks you to be supposedly ' the girl of his dreams' and you turn him down ?...Why?....Is it because of that Scott kid?"

I stayed quiet and looked down. She shook her head," I feel sorry for you, you have to chose to either be with the guy that you're not in love with or die.....sucks for you."

"Kali," One of the alpha twins voice boomed," Deucalion and Jeremiah wants to see you."

She shook her head and walked up the stairs leaving me and the twin alone. His eyes fell over to me and he smiled. Making me raise an eyebrow, "Why the hell are you staring at me like that?"

"No reason...I just always imagined having a girl chained to something in a room." He smirked

I scoffed, really right now he was deciding to be a pervert?. He walked out of the room and to what I'm guessing was the kitchen, I sighed and huffed, What the hell had I got myself into..?

Alexa

Scott

We're coming for you Alexa

How do you know where I am

Cyleigh....

I smiled I knew she hadn't betrayed me, maybe after this I can hook her up with Stiles. What the hell am I saying I'm still chained to a damn wall.

"Okay...are you guys just gonna let me starve or am I going to get to eat?" I yelled loudly," Hello...earth to dumbasses."

"We don't reply well to rudeness..darling" I turned my head to see Deucalion," Actually I don't like it at all."

He walked up to me and smiled, how the hell can he see me," I smell your scent...strawberries no wonder why Jeremiah fell for you..."

" Look why don't you let me go...Scott's bringing Derek with him..you're getting who you want!"

He laughed and smirked," I don't just want Derek.....sweetheart"

He smiled and picked up his walking stick," I want to destroy that pack of his one by one." He stated slowly folding the stick up before smiling at me.

I heard the sound of a doors closing and Deucalion's smile grew wider," Let the fun begin..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
130K 3.1K 34
"It could be worse." Steve tries to calm Tony down, "I'm not going to hurt her, Tony!" "Say that to the hole you left in my ceiling, Roger...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...