Change Of Plans (Watty Awards...

By _SweetLovin_0112

"Daddy! No no no no no! I don't want some delinquent staying here with Lola and I! You're going to be gone th... More

Change Of Plans
Chapter 1 - Just creeping
Chapter 2- Let Me Love You Harry!
Chapter 3 - Homemade Botox and Breath-taking Smiles
Chapter 4- Shut the Front Door and Call Me Big Papa
Chapter 5- The Lord is Testing Me.
Chapter 6 - Cheese and Rice!
Chapter 7- Acca-ShuttheHellUp
Chapter 8- Holy F**k Balls I 'm ...........
Chapter 9- No one asked for a weave on your face
Chapter 10- Jesus is that you?! (Vincent POV)
Chapter 11- I Thought Pluto Was a Dog?
CONTEST
New Book
Chapter 12- Sugga Mamma to the Rescue
Please Read
Chapter 13- Can You Not?
Chapter 14- You Know How I Do
Chapter 15- What Kinda Mess?
Chapter 16- Well Hump Me Sideways
Chapter 17- Twerk It For Daddy
Chapter 18- She Ratcheeeettttttt
Chapter 19 - DAMAGE!!!!
Chapter 20- Yeah Boiiii!!!!
Chapter 21- Ohh Lawdd Jesus!
Chapter 22- Joe's Whoreshack
PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Chapter 23- Matter Baby
Chapter 24- Baby Daddy.
Chapter 26- Be Gone.
Chapter 27- 'Did You Forget'
Chapter 28- Son of a Motherless Goat **RATEDR**
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Chapter 29- BOOM BOOM MOTHER TRUCKER
Chapter 30 - Be Alright...
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU <3333
SEQUEL
I entered
Rewrite ? RE READ UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7 , 2016

Chapter 25- Are You Cereal?!

90.3K 2.2K 334
By _SweetLovin_0112

Vincent POV-

I looked down at the beautiful girl cuddled up against me. She was snoring lightly, her hair all over the place. I just stared at her. Yeah it may be creepy but hey she was my girlfriend. MINE.

It had been about a week since the little....episode. We got carried away, quickly but I also wanted to show her that her body was beautiful. No one should ever be ashamed of there body. She moved and put her head deeper into my neck and sighed.

"Why are you staring at me babe?" She whispered.

"What I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"It's early. Go back to sleep." She said closing her eyes again. I looked at the alarm clock and it read 5:45 am. Damn.

"No can do, I want to go to the gym." I started getting up but she pulled me back down. "No stay..." she whined her eyes still closed. "No, but what about you come with me?" I asked.

She peeked up at me and just stared at me. "Oh you were serious?" She said. "Yes baby I am serious." I laughed. "Okay fine but let me get ready." She shooed me off and I went to my room to change.

I came back into her room and my mouth fell open. She was wearing volleyball shorts that showed off her perfect bubble butt, and a sports bra that did her justice. "Stop staring at me." She said turning around to cover her self.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Do we need a repeat of last week?" I whispered into her ear, and planted a soft kiss in the crook of her neck. "You are beautiful, okay?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand and walked down stairs.

We ate a quick breakfast and decided to walk to the gym. When we got there she went straight towards the sitting area, but I pulled her with me. "Nope you are going to be my motivation." I said.

"Excuse me?" She said.

"You'll see" I sat down on the bench getting ready to lift weights. "Okay Princess come here and sit on my lap" she sat down and I grabbed the weights.

"See every time I lift up you owe me a 'I love you." I smirked knowing I could do about 100 of these.

"Hmm .... fine. Just cause I like saying it to you." She said kissing me on the tip of my nose. Even though it was a quick one it gave me butterflies. Wow who would of thought a girl could give me butterflies.

I pulled up the weight, careful not to hit her since she was straddling me.

"I love you." I smiled at how cute she was. "I love you baby" I came up again and she giggled when I was going faster. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I wuvvvvv you." she laughed and kissed me again. We kept doing this for about 15 minutes and let me tell you I will never get tired of her saying that.

"I love you too." I got up and kissed her real quick. We made our way over to the treadmill and and she looked up at me. "Nothing I can do here sooooo I will be over there watching tv." she tried scurrying off but I grabbed her again.

"Not so fast. You can work out too." I laughed. "Are you trying to say I need to workout?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"No I am just saying we can work out together. Come on please...I have always wanted to do this.." I tried my best to give her the puppy dog eyes.

"Awee baby of course I will work out with you!"She ran over to the treadmill and looked over at me. "You comin?" she had that cute little pout on her face. "Yupp" I set my treadmill and we ran for about 30 minutes. I turned off my machine and wiped the sweat off and laughed when I saw Dez laying on the ground.

"How do you do this all the time?!" She exclaimed. "Got used to it. I had nothing better to do..." I trailed off. I grabbed her hand and we went to get some water. I kept working out while Dez sat next to me talking.

"Why were you gone for so long last night?" I asked her. Lola and her went out in the backyard for like 5 hours. They didn't want to be bothered but it still made me wonder.

"Well come to find out....Lola's dad has been out of jail since around the time you came. He has just been laying low. She tried sending him a letter like she does every month, but this time it came back saying he was released. She took it pretty hard." Dez said twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

"Oh......Dez what's your natural hair color?" I asked.

"Brown. I dyed it black because I was going through a phase of depression but now I like it like this. Why you don't like it?" She asked alarm on her face.

I stopped my work out and walked over to her, pulling her to her feet. "Listen, stop doubting yourself okay? You are a beautiful woman....you're perfect." I bent down and brushed my lips gently over hers. "I want to do one last thing." I pulled her over to a wide open space in the gym.

"Okay lay down." she laid down and I got in a push up position over her. "I get rewarded with kisses." She looked at me with a quizzical look and I went down and kissed her and came back up. "Yeah I can do about a hundred of these." I kept doing push ups and she kept giving me her cute kisses.

"Okay I'm tired." I stopped after 150 push-ups and rolled over on my back catching my breath. Princess started wiping me off with a towel, and give me my protein shake.

"We should do this again. It was fun Vincent. Even though I am waking up at this time."I looked up at the clock and it read 10:00 am.

"I'm sorry but hey at least we look good." I smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She said starting to walk towards the door. I caught up to her throwing my hand around her shoulders. "Well you know what they say...a couple who works out together, stays together."

Dez POV-

Vincent and I were coming back from the gym hand in hand. When we got close to the mansion, we saw Ryder sitting on the grass outside with a troubled expression.

"What's up? Why do you look down?" I asked when we got close to him. He looked up and then as if a light bulb went on his eyes widened.

"Um... can you guys do me a favor?" He asked. "Sure" I said while Vincent murmured "Yeah". I couldn't help but let out a little scream while he filled us in on the favor. I couldn't stop giggling. "So what do you think? Can you do this?" Ryder asked after he was done telling us his plan.

"Hell yeah." I said while Vincent kept on punching him on the shoulder like a proud father.

"Okay well get the camera, and everything Vincent. And Dez can you distract her?" We both nodded our heads and made our way towards the house. When I went inside, I squeezed Vincent's hand and went to find Lola.

"Hey Lola? Can we have a girls night out?" Lola paused her eyes lingering on the TV a little before turning to me. "Sure... but why?" she answered. "What do you mean why? It's just that last time didn't count." I said. I saw a little suspicion behind her eyes then she nodded.

"Okay yeah but I need something to wear. Can we go shopping first. By the way you look all sweaty and gross." I laughed and nodded my head. I called Claire, Izabella, and Max's girlfriend, and filled them in on the plan.

I took a shower, did my hair, got my money and texted Ryder that the plan was still going good. We were now sitting in the cafe. "What is really going on? All we bought were things for me?" Lola asked suspicious. I looked around at all the shoping bags and did notice we got everything for her. Oh well we needed to buy time anyways, nto like she minded.

"Is that so? ha ha...um." I looked for the girls for help but they avoided my eyes. So much for helping. So I changed the subject. "After we go home lets change quickly then go to the Cinema okay? I heard that there's this new movie called Proposal." I said.

"Sure after all I've got nothing to do." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Finding out her dad is out of jail ... well it takes a lot on a person. Yes he did bad things but that is still her father. She gave me a sad smile back, and I noticed the tears in her eyes.

"Everything will be okay." I drew her into a hug and just squeezed her tight. When we got home, Lola went to change into her new clothes. I took that as a chance to text Vincent that we were on the way.

"Okay you guys when we get there we sit in the front. She will sit in the aisle seat and no matter what she doesn't leave that theatre." I told the girls while we were waiting.

When we got to the Cinema, we bought our tickets, and Lola immediately went over to the snacks section. Nothing can separate this girl from food. I laughed shaking my head when she came back with two large popcorns, candy, and a large soda.

"I am so sorry! Did you guys want me to get you guys something too?" Lola asked trying to balance all the food. We all laughed and made our way to the theatre.

We got to our seats which I made sure to be in the very front. The movie started with two men talking. But what was interesting about it is that it was Ryder and Lola's father.

"Mister, I want to tell you that I love your daughter so much, and now that she's carrying my baby, I want her to be my wife. So, can you please agree to our marriage?" Ryder said. Lola's father punched Ryder and said "That's for making my daughter pregnant." Then he looked at the camera and said "Lola I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I was a terrible father. And now I live to regret it every day. I give you my blessing, but on one condition. Please come visit me with your baby. I want to try to be a good grandfather. Please remember that I will always love you." All this was while Lola kept saying "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" next to me.

Then Ryder shook Lola's father's hand then went outside to his car the camera following. I've to give credit to Vincent and the guys, the camera thing was very good. Then his car stopped outside the Cinema that we were in. He came in running and went to buy a ticket. Then he came running to the room we were in. Lola kept laughing and crying at the same time.

Ryder came to where we were standing, Vincent following him with the camera, and went down on one knee. He opened a box that had the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in it, and said "Lola I love you so much and I want to live my life with you next to me. You are the mother of my child, my soul mate, the one I can count on for anything. I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I don't ever want to lose you either baby. So, will you marry me?".

"Are you cereal?!" Lola shouted. Yupp leave it to Lola to say that during a proposal. "Yes baby I'm 'cereal' "

Lola couldn't handle herself anymore and put her hands around Ryder's neck. "Yes." She shouted, and then screams and applause came from all around us. All the girls were crying, me with them. I went over to Vincent's side and kept on smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" Vincent asked, kissing me on my forehead.

"Why wouldn't I be smiling? Everything is perfect...."

sarehabu,

hey y'all a happy chapter don't you think? I was having a tough time but now everything is okay. I want to thank the people who prayed for me. And I want to thank Felicia for being patient and understanding. I love you all. Vote, Comment, and Fan!!

Felicia,

As many as you know my dog was in the hospital dying but .... he is home now

Anyways sorry it took so long for the update I had a lot going on! BTW Vincent will remain Logan Lerman(: and that is Dez on the side(:

QOTD; What's your dream date? The whole gym thing is mine haha call me weird but it is(;

OH AND FOR MY BIEBER LOVERS IS ANYONE ELSE LIKE FLIPPING OUT FOR HEARTBREAKER?!(: AHHH BTW HE ISN'T BACK WITH SELENA!!! HE WAS JUST SAYING THAT SHE IS A HEARTBREAKER AHHH BUT STILL I AM SOOOO EXCITED SORRY I HAD TO RANT OKAY IM DONE NOW.

Have a tumblr? Follow me and leave me cute things in my ask box ^.^

people-are-dicks.tumblr.com

Want to follow Lola on tumblr?

Izabella-probs.tumblr.com

#prayfortailia

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.4K 43
-Old Ghosts Die Hard- Mr. Fairchild has always been an honest man, so no one can understand why he and his family are suddenly driven from their hous...
660 208 30
In the glittering world of fame and royalty, pop sensation Elaine and Prince Li Jun are caught in a captivating, yet bewildering, entanglement of lov...
1K 217 16
(ONC 2023) In the land of Tanidor, ruled by two kings, Princess Paulina has two paths in front of her. One path is already signed into law--to marry...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...