Chantel

queenkimmm

Story of love Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note

Chapter 2

93 0 0
queenkimmm

Picture of Kiyare.

*Chantel's POV*
Kiyare's mom makes me go over at least three times a week, and this week I met his older brothers Kyair and Keyshone, their twins. Then I meet his little sister Kiana. Every time Kianne sees me she gives me a dirty look but honestly I stopped giving a fuck. Plus every time Mom sees it she starts yelling at her. Before Sunday dinner at like 2, I was at my house baking a triple chocolate cake for Kiyare's mom, when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was Kiyare he came in and he looked like something was wrong. I said "hey are you okay?"

He said "Kianne said she might be pregnant."

I said "ok, so what's the problem?"

He said "she must have got her niggas mixed up because I didn't have sex with her."

I said "Awh Kiyare come here I'm sorry." I gave him a hug man, I tried to comfort him. I said "I'm making a cake, I mean it was suppose to be for your mom but if you want to have some you can. I'll just make another one. Come to the kitchen." He was sitting at the island bar thingy, I cut him a piece of cake and handed it to him. I said "if you want more you can." I took out more stuff because I make my cakes from scratch I don't like box cake.

He said "thank you Chantel, your always there."

I said "just how I am Kiyare, cause I'd expect the same I mean probably not the cake or nothing but if I show upset to your house I know you'd at least take time to make me happy again." I made the batter then I said "what shape cake should I make for your mom?"

He said "you gotta heart?"

I said "yeah imma do that." I took two of my heart shaped cake pans out and filled them, then placed them in the oven.

He said "this cake is good as shit, it tastes like its from a bakery."

I said "been baking all my life it should."

I took strawberries out and cut the green part off, he said "so why are you making moms a cake?"

I said "ya mom did a lot for me in the short time I known her, the least I can do is make her cake to show my appreciation."

He said "every other girl just excepted my mom to do a lot for them and never did anything for her."

I said "I'm not every other girl Kiyare."

He said "yeah I know."

I made my icing, I said "taste this." Then handed him a spoon I said "is that good?"

He said "yea that's good, how you learn how to bake?"

I said "my mommom, we was always making stuff she owned a bakery but then she got sick so she gave me all her recipes and things. She was a really good baker and said I'd be like her one day. So I been practicing cause on my 25th birthday I get the bakery."

He said "damn you good enough now, I keep coming over here imma get fat."

I said "yea yea." I took the cakes out and let them sit. I said "you want a drink?"

He said "yea."

I said "your not a stranger you been in my house before go in my fridge and take what you want."

He said "you right, you got that." Then he got up and got some milk. Once the cakes were cool, I took them out the pans and stacked them with a thick layer of chocolate icing. I covered the cake in 3 thick layers of chocolate icing, then I melted chocolate candies in a pan. I dipped the strawberries in it then put them on the cake. On the outside of the cake I made designs with the chocolate icing. I was really proud of myself this cake looked good. He said "damn that looks jump, I'm gonna have to ask mom for a piece."

I said "boy I just fed you. You ate that whole cake!"

He said "yea yea I'm still hungry."

I said "what do you want? People don't leave my house hungry."

He said "I'm playing pretty, I'm not hungry I just wanted to see your reaction."

I said "yea yea."

He said "you coming tonight right?"

I said "yeah. I gotta box this, get in the shower and get dressed then I'll be on my way."

He said "Ard I'll see you later beautiful." He pulled me into him and gave me a hug.

I said "see you later Kiyare." I boxed the cake in a pink box and wrapped a black ribbon around it. Then I went upstairs and got in the shower. Then I put baby lotion on everywhere and put on a black pair of jeans, a auburn shirt, long auburn printed socks, my black Michael Kors boots, and a black cargo jacket. I did my makeup then straightened my hair, it looks cute straightened since it's short. My hair use to be pasted my butt but it made me made so I cut it, and they made a nice wig for a cancer patient. I have my side part out and I took a couple pictures cause I was feeling myself. I grabbed my all black Michael Kors purse, and put the cake in the passenger seat. It was exactly 6 on the dot when I got there, Mom was still cooking. I gave her a hug and put the box down on the island. Kiyare walked in with Kianne, she still mugged me but Kiyare gave me a hug.

Kiana came in and gave me a huge hug, she said "hey Chantel."

I said "hey Ki."

Mom said "what's this?" Pointing to the box.

I said "it's for you."

She looked happy and surprised. She untied the ribbon and opened the box. She gave me a huge hug, she said "you made this?"

Kiyare nosy ass said "that's not box cake either mom, and it's not icing from the store. She made all that stuff from scratch."

She said "foreal?"

I said "yea." She gave me another hug she was really grateful I was happy because she does a lot for me making a cake for her wouldn't kill me. I said "you need help?"

She said "actually I just finished. I told you I was gonna finish before you got here this time."

I said "man I would have been here earlier but j had to remake your cake."

She said "why?"

I said "your son came to my house and ate it."

She looked at me and smirked , then cause it was just her and I in the kitchen I filled her in. She said "that explains it."

We all sat down and ate, Ki said "you look really pretty Chantel."

I said "thanks Ki."

Kianne looked at me like I killed her, then Kyair loud ass came from the bathroom but I guess he walked through the kitchen he said "Mom! Where you get that cake? I want some!"

He sat back down and mom said "Chantel made it. And no your fat ass while eat it all."

He said "fine. Chantel can you make me a cake?"

I just laughed and nodded my head yes. Out of nowhere Kianne said "I think I'm pregnant by Kiyare too."

Kyair, Keyshone, and Kiana eyes all got big. I just sipped my sweet tea waiting to see what was gonna happen. Mom was trying not to laugh. Kiyare said "you got ya niggas confused."

She said "what are you talking about?"

He said "I never slept with you Kianne."

Kyair started bagging the fuck up, and as soon as I heard his laugh I started laughing too but lightly. Kianne said "shut up Kyair, you too Chantel your a hoe."

I said "first off this isn't your house so don't tell someone to shut up, second of all I'm definitely not a hoe. I mean I can count the number of bodies I have with one hand, can you say the same? Can you even count them with two hands?"

The whole table just started laughing, she felt dumb ass shit. Like foreal, I only have 4 bodies, but Kianne in the double digits man. Mom said "you should go find ya baby dad cause it's definitely not my son."

She got up and walked out, I looked at Kiyare I said "sorry."

He said "nah you have nothing to be sorry for. She called you a hoe. I woulda snapped to." When we all finished eating, I helped Mom clean the dishes.

She said "hey chicka. Am I ever going to meet your parents?"

I said "I mean you guys can, when do you wanna meet them?"

She said "next Sunday?"

I said "that would be good."

She said "and tell them they don't have to dress all fancy and shit, just nice."

I said "alright and I'll be sure to be here early so I can cook," then I remembered I was gonna make a cake for Kyair "KYAIR!"

He said "what big head?"

I said "what kind of cake do you want? And what do you want on it?"

He said "can you make a candy flavored cake?"

I said "yea what kind?"

He said "butterfinger cake?"

I said "yeah peanut head."

Mom said "how's my grandchild doing?"

I said "good, healthy."

She said "how many months are you?"

I said "three and a half."

She said "soon you'll be able to find out the gender."

I said "yea me and your son have a bet going on that."

She said "what's the bet?"

I explained "if it's a boy it can be a junior, but if it's a girl he owes me $100."

She said "y'all are crazy."

I said "he gon feel dumb when he owes me $100."

We were both laughing when we finished washing the dishes, Kiyare said "Chantel."

I said "yea?"

He said "come here I wanna show you something." I followed him upstairs into his old room, there was a huge box in there.

I said "what's that?"

He said "come on I'll show you at your house."

He grabbed it and put it in his truck I said bye to everyone then he followed me to my house. When we got in we went into my room, he let me open it and it was a giraffe print full body pregnancy pillow. I almost started crying I was so happy I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a huge hug. I said "thank you so much Kiyare foreal."

He said "you know I got you boo." Then he kissed my forehead. We went downstairs into the den and was watching movies. At like 12 he left, and I took all my makeup off and changed into some tight shorts and tank top. I laid on my new pillow and within 10 seconds I was knocked.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Girl With Angel Wings Wassup

Любовные романы

229 14 12
A story about a girl born with wings and a boy who needs an angel.
All your perfect imperfections Maddy

Любовные романы

48 1 1
A girl who thinks she not perfect meets a boy who thinks shes beautiful the way she is and doesn't need to Change for him.
A Love Story Bryan

Подростковая литература

65 1 21
The True Meaning of Love and Getting a Relationship / Marriage
Love of My Life Lindsey Pollard

Любовные романы

150 1 5
Based on a true love story of two teenagers.