1. | INDIGO [S. STILINSKI]

By sourstiles

❝ I hate it. I hate not remembering. I want to. I want to remember what it was like to have something, someon... More

chapter one: [literal new girl]
chapter two: [heartfelt interrogation]
chapter four: [crazy therapist]
chapter five: [stupid purple flower]
chapter six: [blood smells]
chapter seven: [Lydia?]
chapter eight: [finding star wars]
chapter nine: [saving sheriff]
chapter ten: [don't do it]
chapter eleven: [useless]
chapter twelve: [need that necklace]
chapter thirteen: [leave me alone]
chapter fourteen: [first, and maybe, last dance]
chapter fifteen: [a not-so patient patient]
chapter sixteen: [scream sisters]
chapter seventeen: [don't tell him]
chapter eighteen: [were-lizard]
chapter nineteen: [surprises? ice rinks?]
chapter twenty: [ice skate date]
chapter twenty-one: [gone swimming]
chapter twenty-two: [lydia protection program]
chapter twenty-three: [clubbing]
chapter twenty-four: [restraint]
chapter twenty-five: [raving regrets]
chapter twenty-six: [i hate you]
chapter twenty-seven: [i need you]
chapter twenty-eight: [all-star player]
chapter twenty-nine: [only you]

chapter three: [he likes someone else]

62.9K 2K 3.7K
By sourstiles

"Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf."

    Indigo's POV

Scott and I walked up Stiles' house stairs, heading towards his room. Scott brought me along, saying that Stiles had to tell him something. He knocked on Stiles' bedroom door, before Stiles yelled out a 'Come in'.

  "Get in. You gotta see this thing." He hurried as me and Scott stepped into his room. Scott looked at me, but I just shrugged, having no idea.

"I've been up all night reading. Websites, books. All this information-"

  "How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott interrupted, throwing his bag on Stiles' bed. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"A lot. Doesn't matter. Okay, just listen." Stiles huffed.

  "Oh-" I spoke up. "is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" I asked.

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." Stiles sighed.

  "The guy we saw in the woods the other day." Scott confirmed.

"Yeah! Yes, but that's not it okay?" Stiles hurried, shuffling through the papers on his desk.

"What, then?" Scott questioned.

    "Remember the joke from yesterday? Not a joke anymore. The wolf. The bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles quickly asked.

"Should I?" Scott raised his eyebrows.

  "It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So- if you heard a wolf holing, that means others could have been nearby." Stiles explained, taking small pacing steps.

"Maybe-" He shrugged. "Even a whole pack of them."

   "A whole pack of wolves?" I asked. Stiles shook his head.

"No, werewolves."

  There goes that words again. Werewolves. By Scott's expression, he didn't look too happy about it.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott scoffed, annoyed.

   "I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay? What you did wasn't just amazing, it was impossible." Stiles said, referencing Scott's flip at practice.

"Yeah, so I made a good shot." Scott shrugged.

  "No, you made an incredible shot. I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People just can suddenly do that overnight." Stiles tried to prove his point even more. Stiles was right, but I mean, I didn't know what to believe.

"And- and there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think that I don't notice you don't need your inhaler anymore." Stiles continued, which just made Scott more annoyed.

  "Okay!" Scott huffed. "Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."

   "Tomorrow? What? No! The full moons tonight. Don't you get it?" Stiles panicked.

  "What are you trying to do?" Scott snapped. "I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

Stiles sighed. "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the full moon that will cause you to physically change. It also happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

  "Bloodlust?" Scott asked, confused.

"Yeah, your urge to kill." Stiles nodded.

  "I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." Scott snapped. I widened my eyes, realizing just how real Stiles' argument could be.

"You gotta hear this. 'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' Alright? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does." Stiles sighed.

   "You gotta cancel this date." I tried to ease to Scott, but he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're really gonna believe him? Glad to know you don't agree with the person who saved you off the road."

 I froze at his words, a lump in my throat growing.

"I'm gonna call her right now." Stiles said, reaching for Scott's bag.

"What are you doing?" Scott quickly asked, watching Stiles pull his phone out.

"I'm cancelling the date." Stiles simply said.

   "No!" Scott growled. He stomped to Stiles and ripped his phone out of his grasp and pinned Stiles to the wall, pulling back his fist.

"Hey!" I yelled, rushing to him. Scott disregarded me, shoving me back, making me slam my head on the edge of Stiles' bed. I groaned in pain, curling on the floor.

I squinted up at them, seeing Stiles eyes wide as he looked down at me, then back to Scott who was panting.

   "I'm- I'm sorry." He sighed. "I gotta go... get ready for the party."

He let go of Stiles and started to walk out, but his eyes met mine. They drooped in sadness, before he let out a breath and walked out.

    "Indigo." I heard Stiles rush to me. I felt him help me up off the floor, making me groan when the blood rushed to my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked, trying to look at my head where I hit the bed.

   "I'll be fine." I sighed, trying to forget the pounding headache.

"About what Scott said-" He tried to start but I shook my head softly.

   "If what you're saying is really happening to Scott,"I whispered. "He didn't mean to say that." 

 Stiles still looked at me, tilting his head.

"Which also means, we should go to that party." I widened my eyes.

Stiles did the same and nodded, grabbing shoes and quickly slipping them on.

  "We can't let him hurt Allison." He said, before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of his bedroom.

˛

   I walked through the front door of the house, immediately greeted by loud music and lots of dancing kids.

"How do you wanna do this?" I heard Stiles say, trying to talk over the music.

I spotted Allison and Scott dancing, before Scott quickly rushed away from her. My eyes widened and I pointed them out for Stiles.

   "You get Scott, I'll get Allison." I said, already walking away before Stiles could protest.

I pushed through the mob of dancers, trying my best to reach Allison.

   When I finally made it through, Allison spotted me and the frown on her face wiped away.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I was here with my date that asked me to go because he figured out I lied about family night." I smiled and shrugged, before faking confusion.

   "Oh, wait. That was you."

Allison winced. "Sorry."

"Allison-" I chuckled, shaking my head. "You don't have to apologize. It's not like you ditched me."

   "Yeah, well, Scott ditched me." Allison sighed, her frown returning.

"Oh, yeah." I sighed. "I'm sure he's fine. He's just, probably not feeling well. I promise you he wouldn't just ditch you."

She smiled and thanked me, before sighing as she looked around the room.

   "I don't really have a reason to be here now." She nervously chuckled. I smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's leave then." I laughed, leading Allison out the way I came in.

I walked down towards the blue jeep-

   That wasn't here.

Stiles left me.

 Alone. 

At Lydia's party.

"How'd you get here?" Allison asked, glancing down the street.

  "Well, Stiles was my ride." I huffed.

"Oh really." Allison smiled, a knowing look on her face.

  "No." I warned. "Don't look at me like that. There's nothing going on."

"For now." Allison smirked. I rolled my eyes, before I noticed a car had slowed down in front of us.

  "Need a ride?" A voice said, as the window rolled down, revealing Derek Hale.

"Who-" Allison asked, before Derek flashed a false smile.

  "I'm a friend of Scott's. He wanted me to drive you home."

  I glared at him, knowing well that he wasn't buddy-buddy with Scott.

Allison looked at me, before walking towards the car.

"Allison." I quickly said.

  She looked back at me, raising her eyebrows. I opened my mouth to say something, feeling the urge to throw Derek under the bus. But he smirked at me, knowing what I was going to do.

"Wait for me." I grumbled, getting in the car after Allison.

I saw the smirk still evident on Derek's face and as soon as I shut the door, he sped off.

  The silence wasn't awkward, just- creepy. Derek didn't seem to mind that we weren't talking. I nervously bounced my leg up and down, before furrowing my eyebrows as Derek made a turn.

He easily navigated around, before slowing down in front of a large house, and by the look on Allison's face, I assumed it was hers.

   "How does he know?" I whispered to Allison. She shrugged, her eyes still wide.

"Indigo? Are you getting out here or do you want me to drop you off at your house?" Derek asked.

I grew nervous at the thought of Derek knowing where I lived.

   "Just get off here." Allison nodded, understanding what I was thinking. I rushed out of the car, Allison quickly following. I shut the door and we both backed away.

"Have a nice night." Derek smiled, before pulling away.

  I looked to Allison who sighed as she shook her head. "That was creepy to you too, right?"

I nodded and followed Allison as she walked to her house, opening the front door with her key she pulled out of her pocket.

As soon as we walked in, a woman with short red hair was standing there.

  "Allison," She smiled, before turning to me. "Who's your friend?"

"Mom, this is Indigo." Allison smiled, gesturing to me. I smiled and stuck out my hand.

   "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Argent."

She simply nodded at me, not shaking my hand. "You too."

She walked away, retreating to some room downstairs. I looked to Allison who shrugged.

  "Don't worry. That's just her." She assured me, before walking towards the stairs. "Come on. My rooms up here."

I followed her up the stairs, and into her room. It was cute, very Allison. There was still some boxes around the room.

"Oh-" Allison chuckled, trying to gather some boxes together. "I haven't exactly gotten around to unpacking yet."

"It's fine." I shook my head, still looking around her room.

"So-" Allison sighed, sitting down on her bed. "What do you wanna do first?"

I raised my eyebrows, confused.

  "First?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we need to have some sort of sleepover to-do list." She grinned.

  "Sleepover?" I asked. I racked my brain for any memory of that, but nothing. Have I ever had a sleepover?

"You- you have been to one before right?" Allison asked. I shrugged, wincing. Her mouth dropped, but in a funny way.

"Well, as your first sleepover, this is going to be the best."

I chuckled and nodded. "So, what happens first?"

  "First..." Allison grinned, running to her dresser. "We get comfy."

She ruffled through her clothes before throwing some at me with a laugh. I chuckled with her, looking at them.

"Go change. You look about my size." Allison nodded, before looking for her own pajamas. I smiled and walked to the bathroom, and shutting the door. I slipped off my shoes and jeans, putting on the pajama shorts that Allison gave me. I was about to pull of my shirt, but I remembered it was Stiles. I looked at it in the mirror, a slight smile on my face. I let go of the shirt, keeping it on.

  I was about to leave, before I caught sight of Allison's counter. There wasn't much, just some beauty products. I picked one up, reading mascara on the side of it.

Did I wear makeup? Not that I had any now, but did I wear any in my- past life? Did I wear a lot?

  I sighed and put it back, walking out of the bathroom back to Allison's room.

She was on her bed, flipping through a magazine when she heard me walk in. Her lips grew into a smile, before she nodded approvingly.

  "You look better than me in them." She chuckled, before her eyebrows cinched. "Although, the shirts not mine."

"Oh, it's-" I almost said, before freezing. If it told her it was Stiles' shirt, she'd tease me until the end of the world. I sighed and shut my eyes, wincing.

   "It's... Stiles."

Her mouth dropped, before she slowly closed it, a smirk on her face.

"Don't you dare-"

  "I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, but you wanted to."

  She rolled her eyes, but looked up when a knock sounded from the front door. I looked at her and she shrugged, getting up from the bed. I followed her out of the room, and we stood at the rail of the stairs, looking down at the front door.

   Stiles.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent. You have no idea who I am. I'm, uh, a friend of your daughters. This is going to sound crazy, um- actually really crazy.." He chuckled to himself.

  "Allison, it's for you!" Her mom yelled. Stiles' eyes widened and he looked up, seeing us.

"Stiles?" Allison questioned.

"Oh," Stiles said. "Scott just wanted you to know that, um, he wasn't feeling well."

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

He nodded before looking to me his eyes widening.

   "N-nice pajamas." He stammered. I looked down remembering my short shorts and his t-shirt. I blushed and looked down back at him.

He nodded awkwardly, saying a quick bye and rushing down the porch steps. Allison's mom shut the door, confused, and walked away.

I felt Allison smack my arm, a huge smile on her face.

  "Ow." I hissed. "What was that for?"

"Did you see his face?" She laughed, walking back to her room.

I rolled my eyes, following her. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

  "As if." She scoffed, plopping down on her bed, still smiling. "He looked at you like you were an angel wearing his tshirt."

"He was probably confused why I still had it." I excused, sitting down on the bed.

  "Well I think he likes you." She shrugged, turning back to her magazine.

"Not." I scoffed. "He's head over heels for Lydia."

  "Oh." She frowned. "Well, I give it a few weeks before he realizes."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Realizes what?"

"That he fell in love with the wrong person."

˛

  I tried to run faster. Stumbling every now and then on some rock, or tree root. I'd been running for what feels like forever. These woods seem to go on forever anyways.

   "You can't run away from it."

I winced at the familiar loud, haunting voice.

   "It doesn't just go away."

"Stop saying that!" I shouted at the voice.

I spotted open field past the next few trees. I cried in relief, running towards it. When I passed the final row of trees, I tripped and fell into the new scene of grass. Wet, dew covered grass. I looked up, quickly making sure there was nothing in front of me.

   But there was.

A tall, really tall, figure. It definitely wasn't human. It's feet were long, shaped- almost like a large dogs feet. My eyes nervously traveled up, seeing huge hands on either side, both equipped with long claws. I dared my sight further, locking gaze with bright, glowing red eyes.

   I shot up, taking huge breaths. I looked around the room, remembering I'd stayed over at Allison's house. The sun shone through the open blinds and I calmed down, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh, you're up." I heard, looking up to see Allison brushing her wet hair. She was already ready for school.

  "Don't worry. You still have time to shower. I set out some clothes for you, if you want to wear them." She nodded, placing her brush on the dresser and walking out.

I smiled, extremely grateful for Allison. I couldn't have become friends with anyone better.

  I got out of bed, walking to the clothes that I found on the dresser, seeing Allison even found the liberty of giving me new underwear. Of course, they were new, seeing the tag was still attached to the matching bra.

I rolled my eyes and ripped the tags off, before taking them into the bathroom to shower.

˛

  I stepped out of the shower, the towel securely wrapped around me. It felt great to shower. I had almost felt my finger washing out the extreme grease.

I dried off and slipped on the underwear and clothes, and thanked Allison again, this time for her sense of style. I looked in the bathroom mirror, seeing the dark jeans and a black tank-top, under a purple jacket.

  I looked at my hair, sighing. This was going to be a hassle.

A knock at the door startled me.

  "Can I come in?" I heard Allison ask. I chuckled.

"I'm decent."

The door opened, revealing Allison.

 "I know you aren't a child, but since this is technically still a sleepover, I as wondering if I could give you a makeover?" She shrugged.

I let out a sigh of relief, nodding. "Thank god."

She smiled and pulled out everything she was going to use.

  "Do you straighten your hair?" She asked, plugging in one.

I thought about it, not remembering ever using one.

"I've never really done anything besides brush it." I shrugged. She smiled and picked up the hot straightener.

  "Welcome to beautiful, straight hair." She giggled and went to work.

   It didn't take long, due to Allison being practically amazing at it. I stared in awe at my hair, seeing the new look of it.

"I love it." I nodded. She smiled and me, nodding too.

"It really suits you."

  "Now, we can do makeup, if you want." Allison shrugged. "Not that you even really need it, but there's no problem with doing it for fun."

"Why not." I laughed, going with it. "Do whatever you want."

   Allison clapped in excitement.

"Being an only child really puts a set back on doing a younger siblings makeup." She smiled as she applied some.

  "I have a feeling you won't have to worry about that anymore with me around." I smiled.

She smiled back, before applying what she said was 'the last touch'. Some lip stuff, I don't really remember detail.

   "And- done." She proudly stated, setting the thing back on the counter. "Take a look."

I looked into the mirror, seeing an almost whole new person. I was still, me, just refined. My eyelashes were darker, my eyebrows slightly done- which I'll say right now, hurt like hell- and my lips were a soft pink.

  "Allison Argent- doing Gods work." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes before shoving me.

"Whatever. Come on, I had a little too much fun doing that. We have to go to school now."

˛

  I walked out of school feeling exhausted, and Allison looked the same too.

"School is officially hell." I grumbled. Allison laughed at my remark, shaking her head.

I looked up, seeing Scott and Stiles walking towards us.

  "And there's the devil." I added. Allison let out a light chuckle.

"Hey, Allison. Can we talk?" Scott asked when he reached us. Allison sighed and nodded, before saying goodbye. Her and Scott walked off.

   "What's his excuse?" I sighed, looking at Stiles. He shook his head.

"He was incredibly sick and didn't want to pass it on."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at Scott. Idiot.

  "You look nice, by the way." Stiles smiled at me. I blushed and looked at myself, remembering Allison's outfit.

"Thanks. Allison helped me out. Due to my empty brain, she practically did all of this." I chuckled.

  "Well-" He blushed. "It's a good look. Not- not that you didn't look good before! It's just today you, you looked very- um.."

I laughed at his rambling. "Stiles."

He snapped his head to me, stopping.

  "I get it."

Stiles chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah. Duh."

_____________________________________________

A/N:: man, I wrote alot. hope you guys enjoy it? sort of?

    love you guys so much 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 10.9K 32
{Completed} "in which a girl has seven wonders and seven sins" Shay Marshall has been the best friend of Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall since they...
12.3K 159 35
May was a normal girl. She went to beacon hills high and has a best friend and a loving sister. But then everything changes As secrets are let loos...
422K 13.7K 21
Indigo McCall and Stiles Stilinski are inseparable. Attached at the hip, indivisible, connected. Deeply in love with their first loves and devoted to...
10.2K 352 62
Callie Jacksons is on her way to Beacon Hills when Scott McCall found her close to death in an alley in her old town. Scott couldn't allow her to die...