The Catch-Up (Natsu x Reader)

By mYs0309

(Y/N) (L/N) has always had a crush on Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer. Even though she's only 10 years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 29

19.1K 628 669
By mYs0309

(3rd PoV)
"Gimmie the mouse, I don't trust you with it." (Y/N) said as she took the mouse away from Natsu.

Natsu pouted. (Y/N) blushed slightly and looked at the computer screen. "Let's see.. Oh! There's a tumblr page about it!" (Y/N) said.

"Click on it then!" Natsu said. "Okay okay." (Y/N) said as clicked on the link.

A tumblr page popped up with the title "Natsu Dragneel x (Y/N) (L/N)".

A picture was the first thing they saw.

And they were both naked.

"Holy.." Natsu said as his nose started to bleed. "What the hell?!" (Y/N) said as she fell backwards out of her chair and onto the ground.

(Y/N) and Natsu were blushing hard. (Y/N) scrambled up and scrolled down and off of the picture.

She grabbed a few napkins and gave them to Natsu.

(Y/N) was too embarrassed to even look at Natsu.

(Your PoV)
"W-Who drew this?!" I yelled. "I have no idea.." Natsu said as he wiped his nose with the napkins.

'That better be the only picture of us naked on here..'

I looked at the computer screen and saw a passage that was titled "Jealous! Natsu x (Y/N) Oneshot".

"Natsu, check this out." I said, completely forgetting what just happened.

Natsu looked at the screen and I started to read it out loud.

""(Y/N), I told you not to go with that guy!" Natsu said sternly. "But why Natsu..?! I didn't want to be rude.." (Y/N) asked. "I don't trust him. He's a player..!" Natsu said.

".. Natsu. Are you jealous?" (Y/N) asked. Natsu blushed, "O-Of course not..! I just don't want you to get hurt." (Y/N) hugged Natsu tightly, "If you're jealous, just tell me." " I read.

I glanced over at Natsu and saw him blushing. I stood up, "I'll be right back, I'm just going to the bathroom. You.. You can kept scrolling if you want."

I quickly walked away, not waiting for Natsu to reply.

---------------------

I stood in front of the mirror in the upstairs hallway bathroom.

"I can't believe what I just saw and read.. What kind of people write stuff like that..?!" I mumbled.

I splashed some water in my face and fixed my hair.

I took a deep breath and went downstairs, back to where Natsu was at.

"They draw pictures of us.." Natsu said quietly. I sat down and saw that there was a picture of Natsu and I. Natsu was hugging me from behind.

I blushed and scrolled down.

"How do people even write these..?! They don't even know us! Hopefully.." Natsu said.

"I bet Mira drew or write something like this. I wouldn't be surprised if we found something of hers on here." I said as I continued.

I then stopped at a picture of Natsu and I.

An actual picture of us.

"How.." Natsu mumbled. I looked at the user who posted it and sighed.

"The username is demon-strauss." I said.

"Mira."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 80 20
Lucy's parents left her life too early. Now she's alone at an orphanage. All hope is lost. Until... Igneel decides to adopt her as his own. Lucy doe...
88.4K 2.5K 27
Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial Wizard and Natsu Dragneel is the Fire Dragon Slayer. When Lucy and Natsu take on a job that could last quite a while...
13.3K 344 22
A year after the battle with Tartarus, the famous mage guild Fairy Tail disbanded. Now, Lucy Heartfilia has joined a new guild, but nothing like Fair...
25K 499 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...