Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28

22

2.1K 54 9
By imxgine5h

Camila awoke the following morning, her body held firmly in place by a force above her. It was hot, too hot. The smaller girl immediately observed her surroundings, the force above her being Lauren's sleeping body. The first thing that took place was Camila kicking the covers off, causing immediate goosebumps to rise on Lauren's exposed upper body.

"Lauren," Camila gently whispers as she grasps at the older girls hips.

"Laur come on." Camila grumbled as she tried to wiggle out from under the taller girl.

The raven haired girl quickly pinned Camila down with a sleepy grin overtaking her lips. "You wiggling your naked body against mine is not helping anything. In fact, it's gonna make it harder for you to get out of this bed." She smirks before her lips begin to tease the skin at the base of her neck.

"Come on I have to pee!" The younger girl squealed as Lauren's hands tickled at her sides.

The tickling finally subsided as Lauren figured it'd be good to not make her girlfriend pee the bed. "Fine," She dramatically sighed as she rolled off of Camila's body.

The smaller girl immediately covered her chest with the blanket before she scanned the room in search of some clothes. Lauren follows her gaze as it lands on every single piece of fabric strewn across the room, out of Camila's reach.

"Do you think you could get my panties?" Camila sighed with a pleading look in her eye.

A smirk immediately over took Lauren's lips as she settled under the covers. "I think I'm good here actually."

"Lauren please," Camila sighs. Her eyes land on a shirt that's just out of reach on Lauren's side. "What about that shirt?"

"Nope."

With a long dramatic sigh Camila began tugging at the blanket to drag with her.

Lauren's grip on the duvet stopped her actions. "Where do you think you're going with that?" She asked with a tauntingly innocent smile.

"Lauren please."

"I'm cold you're not taking that." Lauren's smile grows wider as the smaller girl rolls her eyes. "You're beautiful Camz you don't need to hide your body from me. Especially after last night when you were basically riding my ton-"

"Okay!" Camila quickly cuts her off, cupping her hand over the older girls mouth. Once Lauren's laughter died down she immediately licked at the smaller girls hand. "That's not gonna work." Camila teased with a small smirk forming on her lips.

Lauren immediately arched an eyebrow, taking that comment as a challenge. Her tongue's strokes immediately began to become more sensual, causing the younger girls eyes to widen. Chocolate orbs connect with emerald as Lauren's tongue slipped into the space between her middle and ring fingers. The muscle worked in a certain way causing a heat to form in Camila's gut.

"Okay that's enough!" Camila pulled away as filthy images began invading her mind. Lauren sat up with a victorious chuckle before placing a quick kiss on the younger girls cheek. "Please get that shirt for me baby." Camila pouted as she looked back at the green eyed girl with an almost sickeningly sweet expression on her face.

"That innocent act isn't working babe." Lauren chuckled as she enjoyed watching her girlfriend struggle.

Camila immediately sighed as she thought over her options. She wasn't one to be perfectly comfortable in her body, but she was with Lauren. She didn't need to feel insecure when it came to Lauren. With a heavy sigh and a frustrated expression she threw the covers off with a huff. The cold air immediately hit her body making her shiver as she threw her legs over the edge.

Lauren watched with an amused smirk before she lightly pinched the smaller girls butt. It certainly got her moving as she jumped off the bed and made a dash for the door, trying to keep only her backside in Lauren's line of vision. "You go baby!" Lauren called out with a loud laugh as Camila raced from the room, trotting through the living room to the bathroom.

The older girl chuckles to herself before getting out of bed, stretching her arms above her head in the process. She saunters over to the dresser, picking out a fresh pair of underwear and a clean t-shirt. Her hands fish out an extra shirt and a clean pair of Camila's panties, quickly placing them on top of the dresser before pulling out two pairs of joggers.

"Lauren?" The smaller girl calls out just as the raven haired girl makes her way out of the bedroom.

"Yes Camz?"

"I'm naked."

"Tease," Lauren groans behind the bathroom door as the younger girl releases a giggle. "Open the door babe." The barrier opens before Camila's head pops out, automatically causing a huge grin to overtake Lauren's lips.

"Can we share a shower?" Camila's face brightens up at the older girls suggestion before the door is fully opened.

Lips pepper delicate kisses across Camila's shoulder as she stands under the beating showerhead. Lauren pulls the smaller girl into her front, making a sigh of pleasure fall from Camila's lips. "You're so beautiful," Lauren whispers as her lips ghost over the smaller girls ear.

Someone suddenly bursts into the bathroom, Lauren cringes as the door slams against the wall. "Hey!" Dinah calls out, causing Camila to jump in Lauren's arms.

Lauren growls into Camila's ear before she retracts, stepping over to the side and yanking the curtain back so her head could pop out of the shower. "Are you serious right now?" Lauren questions in an annoyed tone.

"Ally wants you and Mila over for breakfast in ten minutes," Dinah announces with an innocent smile.

"Fine. I don't see why you couldn't have texted me this," Lauren grumbles after she dramatically rolls her eyes.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Where's my privacy in this?" Lauren motions between her and Dinah.

"Ten minutes," Dinah points an accusing finger at the older girl.

"Got that Mila?" Dinah calls out as she begins walking out of the bathroom.

"What makes you think she's in here?"

"What makes you think I'm an idiot?" Dinah retorts with a smirk.

Lauren thinks over her response for half a second. "Remind me why I gave you guys a key to my place."

"For fun moments like this, Jauregui."

"So she knows we shower together," Camila grins at the older girl as she pulls the t-shirt over her head.

Lauren towel dries her hair, looking at the younger girl through the steamy mirror. "I think she's just making assumptions," She retorts with a playful smile.

"She makes damn good assumptions," Camila winks at her girlfriend before exiting the bathroom. The cold air hits her skin as she begins making her way to the door.

"Eager?" Lauren giggles as she exits the apartment.

"Well for one thing, we're five minutes late and I don't like making Ally mad at me." Camila turns around to face the green eyed girl with an arched eyebrow.

"What's the other thing?" The raven haired girl questioned as she locked up her apartment.

"After all that last night I worked up quite the appetite." Camila rolls her eyes as she walks through the door to the apartment across the hall.

"Oh you did?" Lauren teases as she shuts the door behind them.

Camila turns around to face the taller girl with an amused grin. "You weren't asking questions when you were moaning my name and riding my fin-"

"Okay!" Lauren immediately cuts her off with a small giggle.

A cheeky grin overtakes Camila's features, "That's what I thought."

"What's what you thought?" Normani questions as the pair enter the kitchen.

Camila walks over to the plates, grabbing one for herself and one for Lauren. "Nothing Camz was just being the adorable little smartass she is." Lauren looks up from the fridge with a playful smirk as the smaller girl gives her a huge smile, her tongue poking out between her teeth.

The younger girl walks over to the counter, pulling waffles onto both plates and scooping scrambled eggs onto them. A grin overtakes Lauren's lips as she watches the brunette from across the kitchen. She sets down the glasses of orange juice before walking up behind her girlfriend, snaking her arms around her waist.

"Hi," Lauren whispers as she places a kiss to Camila's cheek.

"Hi baby," Camila sheepishly grins as she admires the smile on Lauren's face.

Their eyes quickly dart over to Ally, Dinah, and Normani standing by the table with knowing smirks on their faces. "Told you," Dinah mumbles to the oldest girl.

"What?" Lauren groans as she accepts the plate her girlfriend hands her.

"You two," Ally waves it off as she takes her place to eat.

"Had sex." Dinah widely grins as she watches Lauren nearly drop her plate.

"W-what?" Camila intervenes as she stands close to Lauren.

"You're inseparable and all touchy feely." Normani says in-between bites of food.

"That's how we always are," Lauren shrugs as she tries to hide the blush on her cheeks. She distracts herself by cutting up the waffle on her plate, out of the corner of her eye she watches Camila bite her lip to fight back a smile.

"If you say so..." Normani trails off.

"Mani no," Dinah scrunches up her eyebrows and pats her friends shoulder. "We can see the hickies on both of you geniuses." Lauren's eyes shoot over to observe the dark splotches that inhabit Camila's flesh as the smaller girl does the same inspection to the older girl. "Plus you were showering together."

"Okay-"

"Lauren your hair is wet, so is Camila's. Don't deny it!" Ally laughs from her seat as she watches Camila and Lauren awkwardly blush and shift on their feet.

"I'm just mad I didn't get details honestly." Dinah shrugs as she feigns a hurt expression.

"I'll fill you in later." Camila winks as she walks past Dinah and Normani, heading into the living room to take a seat on the couch. It seems that everyone's jaw goes slightly slack at Camila's comment.

"Damn Jauregui," Dinah finally mumbles as she pulls herself together.

"Trust me I know, I'm never letting her go." Lauren contently sighs before she follows her girlfriends previous actions. 

The three roommates share amused expressions before Dinah intervenes. "I'm getting those details," She confidently states before waltzing into the living room.

"Are you sure about this?" Lauren sighs as she gazes at the Italian restaurant before them. They had been standing out front for a good five minutes now and it was really starting to get cold to Camila.

"Yes Lauren I'm sure, they're gonna love you, babe."

"What if they aren't accepting of the whole gay thing though?" Lauren's attention turns to her girlfriend's annoyed expression.

"Then it's not going to affect us." Camila replies with a small smile.

"How do you know?"

"Because them not accepting my happiness is rude but it's also not the end of the world." The younger girl states matter of factly, trying to hurry up and get them inside.

"But what if it actually is the end of the world in your eyes afterwards?"

"It won't be, Lauren!"

"How do you know, Camz?"

"Because you're my world, Lauren. They're not going to get in-between that no matter what they throw our way, okay?" Camila tries her best to persuade the girl as she laces their numb fingers together.

Lauren flashes a dorky grin at the smaller girls words. "Okay."

The older girls heart is practically thumping out of her chest as her girlfriend leads them through the small restaurant. The waitress shows them to a table where an older woman and man sit looking over menus until they see their daughter. When they smile and rise from their chairs to hug Camila, Lauren drops her hand and watches the family greet each other.

As Camila stops hugging her mother she moves onto hug her father. Lauren watches with a smile before her eyes travel back to the younger girls mother who smiles in Lauren's direction. Camila's hug ends and she encourages her girlfriend up to her side.

"Mom, Dad, this is Lauren." Camila motions between the three with nervous eyes.

"Hi," Lauren grins before shaking her fathers hand, then her mothers.

"I'm Sinu, this is my husband Alejandro."

"It's great to meet you both." Lauren smiles as they all take their seats.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Lauren, we haven't heard much about you though, why's that?"

"Uh..." Camila's eyes dart between her parents before looking back to Lauren. The older girl reflexively slides a comforting hand across her thigh. Camila entwines their fingers as she feels her pulse evening out. "Well this is a new relationship. We wanted to make sure things were good before getting introduced to the families."

"And this," Alejandro points between the two, "Is... Good?"

"This is very good." Lauren smiles as she gazes into her girlfriends stunning brown eyes.

"So you're dating a woman, Karla," Sinu led on.

"Yes mom." Camila nervously plays with Lauren's fingers under the table. "And she makes me very happy."

The pair watch as Alejandro and Sinu make eye contact, silently agreeing with each other. "That's all we really want, mija." Her mother smiles as she looks between the two young girls before her.

Lauren and Camila calmed down tremendously after they found out Camila's parents are fine with her being in a relationship. Lunch began to flow smoothly.

"So what happened to Daniel if I may ask?" Alejandro questions as he twirls pasta around his fork.

"Oh um..." Camila looks to her girlfriend, who gives her hand a reassuring squeeze. "He... That was a bad relationship. We fought too much and he didn't take care of me. I finally figured out that it just wasn't love."

"And you deserve love." Lauren spoke up as she continued eating, not realizing she said that out loud until she looked up to Camila's parents grinning in her direction. "You do," Lauren whispers to the girl beside her as a blush fills her cheeks.

"What're you majoring in, Lauren?" Sinu politely asked.

"Art," The raven haired girl gave off a smile.

"Nothing more specific?"

"Um no I find that I could never just pick one aspect, I love to do all kinds of things pertaining to art. I love to find the beauty in the world because sometimes it's hard to see the pretty things when the cruelty of the world is blinding. So if I can evoke it through drawing, painting, clay, photography, writing, anything, I want to find it." Lauren states as she twirls the ring on Camila's finger around the digit.

"Wow, you're a very passionate girl." Alejandro inputs as he looks at the girl with a slight smirk.

"Thank you sir."

"I hope you find your muse to put all of this passion into. Every great artist needs a muse." He continues as he shoves his now empty plate to the side.

"I've already found my muse." Lauren speaks out as jade orbs connect with chocolate, smiles inhabiting both of their faces.

As they stand outside saying their goodbyes, Camila goes to hug her father. Sinu takes the opportunity to give Lauren a small hug. "You're a good girl Lauren." The mother speaks up as she rubs the girls shoulder. "And you make my daughter very happy, I can tell. Which is why I'm choosing to ignore the hickies on both of you."

Lauren's eyes temporarily bulge out of their sockets before the raven haired girl regains her composure. "Um," she awkwardly clears her throat. "Thank you Mrs. Cabello. It was great meeting you." Lauren chooses to ignore Sinu's last unsubtle comment.

"You too, Lauren. Take care of my daughter."

"I'll keep her safe." Lauren smiles before she returns to her girlfriends side.

__

(a/n): I'm planning out the last few chapters of this fic. If there's anything you wanna see before it's done let me know :)

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 12.5K 15
Lauren is the school's badass. She meets the biggest nerd ever at her crew's party.. Camila Cabello hides a secret that only her cousin Ally knows ab...
511K 9.8K 64
*READER WARNING: EXTREMELY HIGH SMUT CONTENT* Small town girl Camila Cabello is sick of her mundane 'average life' and strives only to become an empl...
9.9K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
1.7K 12 20
They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the outside, it looked toxic, but they wante...