Rebirth Of Assassin

By phantomhive17

Hello there my name is 'Lhine' turning 24 this year my job is Assassination, What? You think I'm some kind of... More

Chapter 2: Observation
Chapter 3: Meeting my Father (in flesh)
Chapter 4: Progress
Chapter 5: Exlporing a bit.
Chapter 6: Bloodline.
Chapter 7: Who?
Chapter 8: Crustel White
Chapter 9: Determined
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Stats
Chapter 12: Grandmother (1)
Chapter 13: Grandmother (2)
Chapter 14: Detect
Chapter 15: Are they really my grandchild?!
Chapter 16: Pushing One's Luck
Chapter 17: Emperor Clayde
Chapter 18: Re Moztier Tutorial
Chapter 18.5
Bloodline
Chapter 19: Praise
Chapter 20: Training
Chapter 21: Study
Chapter 22: Killing Intent

Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation of a Perverted Assassin

1.2K 24 8
By phantomhive17

A/N: This story has been edited~~
I also posted this story here:
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4998

*

I was reading a new update of a CERTAIN web novel when my phone suddenly rang, I could only sigh as I pick my phone and answer it.

"LHINE PENTAGHON!!! HOW MANY F*CKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO CALL YOU BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE?!!!" the person on the phone angrily shouted at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready ok? I'm just.... ya' know? reading... Just a minute 'k? " I replied calmly while my eyes are glued to my laptop.

"Pentaghon..... If you don't F*cking get here, I'll get Mandrick to fetch you!!!" I shuddered at the thought of Mandrick fetching me, and I quickly throw my laptop at the bedside and leap at my nearby window.
I started jumping buildings after buildings, after a minute or so I arrived at my destination.
As soon as my foot landed the floor, a foot welcomed my vision but I didn't dodge it, 'cause if I do, more kick's will come and worst? it may be a damn bullet.
*BLAM*
As the foot landed on my face I staggered a bit but still stayed standing.

"Pentaghon... You really got GUTS!!"(The-lady-who-kicked-me) I rubbed my very sturdy face and smiled at her.

"Well~ if I don't then... am I still a qualified assassin?" I said, but she just threw a paper at my face, wow does she really like to throw things at my face?

I shrugged at the thought and reviewed the paper that she threw at me, as I finished reading the paper. I gave her a thoughtful look.

"Sooooo~? YOU WANT ME TO KILL A PIG?!!" I gave her my most disgusted face I've ever made, as I backed a few paces.

"Pentaghon..." she managed to say my last name through her gnashed teeth.

"You....F*cktard, do you know how many WOMAN targets have escaped because of you?!!" she said glaring hatefully at me.

"27, though later I still killed them right?" I said giving her a professional look "But, that isn't a reason that you would give me a pig for a target!! AT LEAST GIVE ME A CUTE LITTLE BOY FOR A TARGET!!!" I angrily shouted at her, justifying my hobbies.

"F*CK YOU!!" she stuck out her middle finger "IF YOU DON'T F*CKING FINISH THIS, YOU WON'T GET ANY WOMAN OR CHILD TARGET!!" I paled and almost fainted at her words.

No Woman for target? not even a child? are you kidding me? I only became an assassin 'cause my dad was one, my first kill was already a f#cking old-man that's why I never want an ugly target ever again. My dad taught me the way of beautiful killing, then my mom taught me the way of one kill (I use it whenever my target is SO ugly that I can't stand them).

"You!!! THAT'S ABUSE OF POWER!!" I cried like a child whom got it's candy taken away.

"Well if you can't take it, you can just go and create your own underground business?" So cruel!! how could a person like this exist!? I looked at her eyes and let a sliver of my murderous aura, she looked very uneasy.

"Rhaine, I am indeed your employee, but if you abuse your power too much, you might as well remember whatever happens to those who mess with the Pentaghons." I intentionally made the Pentaghon part a bit intimidating, I turned my back at her and jumped in the window where I came in.

*A bit back to the office*
Young Head of the underground business; Skyne.

Lhine Pentaghon a double-edged sword, lend by the Pentaghon Clan. She would accept any assassination missions as long as I handle her carefully but this time it seems like I let my anger take me on. If I pushed her bit more, I think I would have died. The eyes she gave me wasn't the lazy joke that she always make, she was serious.

I shuddered at the thought of Lhine Pentaghon being serious, that mad-maniac could probably wipe my clan away in just a single night.

***Lhine Phantomhive; Gold Ranked Assassin of the Phantom Clan***

That F*cking crazy bitch! There won't be a next time that I'll kill a fugly guy in this life of mine! If that bitch orders me again, she'll meet her maker!!
I continued to jump through the buildings, after a few minutes I stopped at my apartment, changed my clothes and go out through the window. I jumped at the roofs a few a times, then immediately settled down in an alley. After I emerged from the alley, I walked normally and blended within the crowds.
After a few hours riding many many many many many vehicles, I finally arrived at the target's place.

I concealed my presence and jumped high enough just to reach over the gates, After that, I sneakily go to the target's location. After a few sneaky movements I finally arrived, but--- there was something unexpected, another person is with the target!! and she's a BEAUTY with BIG BOOBS!! and BUTTS!!
T-those marvelous mountains restrained by a tight fit tube, revealing her perfectly curved navel, her black jeans outlining her big bottom. Her snow white skin-- Aaah, how great would it be if I could immediately cut that snow white skin? Let her blood flow like river, her heart shall lay at that perfectly curved navel? Wouldn't that be perfect?

My hand itched to make that lady into an art.

I positioned myself in the target's room.

The two suddenly started to strip, OOooooooooooohh!!! MYyyyyyyyyyyyy!! GOooooooooooooDDDD!!!!
The target was quite aggressive as he pushed the lady on the bed, furiously licking every part of the lady's body.

Two figures, rise, and fall on the king sized bed, entangling each other.

After a few hours, the target finished releasing his pleasure, the girl was fast asleep, I could only grin at the situation that I'm in.

I stepped, then suddenly I'm beside him, this skill is very convenient kukuku...

I silently pointed him my gun then.

-Shhk-

It was a silent death, after confirming that the target was dead I came closer to the girl. My face cannot hide its lustful look.

----After a few hours of torturing the girl---

*hHaaaa~~~~ * I let out a satisfied sigh, my face was covered with blood, as my hand is also covered with blood, stranngely no spec of blood could be seen on my clothes. I carefully washed my hands with the wine beside the table.

I look at my beautiful work of art, in the king sized bed, there lay the body of the girl, her intestine was coiled around her body, her heart placed on her navel, her blue eyes looked like an ice. Kuuuu!! Why am I so great?

I took a picture of it, and planned to escape through the window but-----

"Sir? The seminar is starting any minute now, please do come." A voice, and whats more it's just behind the door, but the biggest problem is--- I didn't sense his presence!!!

I sneakily move to the door but---

*bang* *bang*

A bullet came, I dodge it in a nick of time. God!! Who the hell was it? I couldn't make out it's movements!! Kuuu! Now that you have scratched my pride, I cannot let this person live!!

I concentrated all of my senses. THERE!! The moment I sensed it I couldn't believe it! It was Mandrick! F*ck him! He accepted another "protection job" Mandrick was second to my skills but, whenever we fight he gives me a headache.

I need to get serious, this Mandrick really hates me for my hobbies!!

I didn't respond to his feeble shot, but I focused on how to escape. I need to get away from him as fast as possible, he may not be good at long-range, but I admit we're almost a draw when it comes to one-on-one combat.

I ran through the gardens, and f*ck the guards, there were at least 20 of them, but I just shot their heads like it was nothing, I could finally see the gates, oh my beloved gate, why do I miss you so much?

Oh! God!! More f*cking polices!! So it was a trap? Tch!! I quickly blended within the shadows, within the walls I slowly but surely moved, I slowly got out of the front gates, kukuku! I'm so awesome!! I was in front of them but they didn't even realize! Kuku!

I casually walked out of the big mansion, I finally got out!! Is what I thought when a really fast Mandrick came out of nowhere.

He suddenly jumped out from a building and tried to stab me from the back, I dodge it fluidly, but he twisted his hand and gave an upward slash, I draw my own knife in godly speed.

This f*cktard!! He actually wants to kill me? Time to get serious!!

Now I didn't bother to hide my anger as well as my killing intent, when my killing intent burst out, the nearby animals howled and ran away, while the birds quickly flew away.

Its do or die, I overwhelmed him with my speed, every time I see a flaw I would target it, but he would get away with only scratches, though my knife has been soaked with deadly poisons. This is why I hate him!!

I swung my little knife that is only 6cm long and 2 cm wide, Mandrick blocked my knife with his own knife, as our knives met, little violet drops flew out of my knife.
Mandrick just grimly looked at me as he tried to kick me. I quickly reacted as I jumped backward.

I looked at him hatefully.

I saw that this would take longer, after some little exchange my patience ran out, so I changed my pattern. I skillfully threw my knife towards him, targeting his throat, His eyes opened wide as he tried to dodge my attack. The taboo at being an assassin is to be distracted even for a second, at the moment he tried to block my knife, I quickly ran and blended within the shadows. Once I saw his bewildered look, I could only smile smugly, I quickly and fluidly go upwards the buildings.

"F*cking--- *haah* *haah* c-coward," Mandrick said between his ragged breath, tch! Just wait until my poison takes action!! I positioned myself at a very tall building, readied my gun, aiming at the badly injured Mandrick. He just stood there, as he probably knew that he can't escape death, but from this position, I could barely make out his expression but I think he just smiled? Ha! that can't be!!

I pulled the trigger.

*Shhk* HEADSHOT!!! BITCH!!

*SIGH* Finally, that vermin is dead, but I didn't think he was actually that easy to erase.

*pang* I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my shoulder, I quickly ripped my clothes and tadaaa!! I've also been f*cking poisoned!!

I studied my shoulder for a moment, then remember the one time that I lost in a bet with Mandrick so I had to give him my deadliest poison.

And my bad habit of that not carrying any of my potions, whenever I go to kill an ugly guy.

"Hahahaha!!" I could only laugh at how I could die from my own poison.

Fucking Ironic...

The burning sensation only lasted for a second, as I could feel my heart tightening, I coughed a mouthful of blood, but I didn't bother to wait for the poison to ruthlessly kill me, I quickly pointed my gun towards my head, and then--- pulled the trigger..... Everything went black, and I could not make out anything.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Thump*
..............*thump*

*thump* *thump*

Huh?.......I'm still conscious?.......

...I feel like.......... I'm currently inside of some kind of liquidy-liquid but, I don't breath?.... Ah, there's another beat, this annoying beat!! What the hell is it!!?

But the f'ck?! Didn't I got poisoned with my own poison so I shot myself?! A sharp pain attacked my assumed body.

'Aaaaah!!' I could hear a faint scream, then! Oowww!! Nooo! Someone is pulling me!! If I ever know who you are I'm going to torture you!!

Oooouch!!! How dare you!! Whoever you are!! Please be gentle, it really hurts..uuuuu.. please....

After I-don't-know how many eternities of pulling me, it finally stopped but---

When I opened my eyes what greeted me was a GIANT!! The giant easily lifted me...

Huh? This seems familiar? Has it happened before?

Ah! That's right!! From the novel, I've read!!

'Aaaaaah!!!" The scream became clearer, the scream was full of pain.

"Uyyyaaaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaah!!!" A baby's cry resounded the room.

"Congratulations!! Your Highness!! It's a healthy twin!!" Another person spoke.

'Huh? Twin?' I tried to turn my head but no avail, it only seemed, that I'm struggling to the giant, that is.

"Uuwaaaa!!! Waaaah!" A piercing cry followed the voice. Oh? That must be my twin in flesh....

The person who's holding me lightly tapped my cheek, H-how dare you!!! After I grow up, I'll skin you alive!!..

"Your highness...... The princess is..." The one holding me looked worriedly at me, but!! That kind of reason is not enough to tap my cheeks!!

"L-lidea, could you let me see my babies?" A very weak voice said, the person holding me, gave me to a young girl 'huh? isn't she too young to be my mom? probably in her 20's?

"Hello there, little ones" she said, as she put her face closer to me and my twin, a tear slipped her beautiful eyes, She was very beautiful at least 9/10 in my very own beauty meter....... Well, she's 9/10 'cause she's not my girl, well yeah, she's my Mother...

"Your highness....." A pitying voice, Hmmmmm....seems like my blood father, ain't here... Hmmmm...... I reached my chubby hand to her cheek with great difficulty. And she smiled at me, my twin is already fast asleep.

My 'Mom' giggled at what I did, she kissed my cheek and began to sing a lullaby.

*yawn* "Uuuuaaaa???" Oh? I'm sleepy? Aaaaah---- my consciousness is tugging me........

Sleep first......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--------------
A/N; to whom it may concern, this story is made by for fun, so I don't know if I could frequently update this...
And this is my first-ever story. So do pardon my grammar....

Kindly vote on each chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
50.4K 849 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1M 42.1K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
59.1K 2.9K 56
I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?' Turns out that I didn't die, but I was...