Divergent high/FBI #wattys2015

By Divergent_Legend125

Tris is new at Chicago High and also works in the FBI as agent Six. She wears a mask so no one recognizes her... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Tobias
Chapter 5
Chapter Tris
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Fourtris
A/N
FACTION DAY!!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 11
author's note
Chapter 12
Get Your Story Discovered Today!!!!!
Chapter 13
New Story!!!!! HELP!
REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I NEED HELP!!!!
Chapter 20

Happy New Years!!!

1.6K 23 20
By Divergent_Legend125

Hey initiates!! I know it's been a super long time since I've updated but school has been demanding and I'm in a lot of after school stuff. If there are any high school students out there, I have a question for you guys. I want to become a forensic anthropologist or an archaeologist and I'm not sure whether i should take AP English or AP History, what's your guys opinion?

About this story and my others, I want to know if you are  still interested in the story. If I can get 10 comments, I'll update the minute my dad decides to finally pay out internet bill or i go to my mom's, whichever comes first. 

On  a different note, how have you guys been? How was Christmas, Hanuka, Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you guys celebrate?  I have had a great time in Monterey Bay at my aunt's house. The houses here are for rich people! Some have staircases that lead to their front door while others have 3 stories! 2016 is here  and i started my year by watching Bones on Netflix. What a way to start the year. 

And that's all for today folks! Remember to comment if you guys want me to update as soon as i can. And let's hope we finish many books this year, that we are satisfied with Shadowhunters for all the TMI and TDI fans out there, and that Allegiant doesn't disappoint us!

                                                                  -Nazira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...