Coffee (Urban Lesbian)

By goddess_jayy

"I'm sorry, I only date light skinned girls." I laughed. "Well Bre, a bet is a bet." More

2
3

1

16.6K 398 259
By goddess_jayy

Disclaimer: This is just a story. I have made this just for entertainment. None of what is said in this story should be taken the wrong way.

Enjoy.

"Danielle, have you seen my earrings?" My roommate, Alyssa, said.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "They're on your ears."

I heard a huge sigh of relief come from her.

I got up from my bed and decided to pick out an outfit for tonight.

Alyssa had insisted that I go with her and her best friend. In all honesty, I think its a set up, she's been saying for the longest how I should get out more and go on dates.

Alyssa came into my room and rolled her eyes at me,"I'm picking out your outfit, you gotta look sexy."

She left the room and I sat on my bed, waiting for her return.

She quickly came back in with two dresses to choose from.

One caught my eye, and I chose to wear it. The dress stopped in the middle of my thighs, it was black, with a plunging neck line that showed off my boobs, and was backless.

I hopped into the shower and cleansed my body. I put lotion all over my body and slid on the dress.

"Alyssa!" I called out.

My roommate soon entered my room wearing a tight skirt and top that showed every last beautiful curve she had. She started taking out her flexi rods as she waited to see what I wanted.

"I don't know what shoes to wear." I huffed.

She exited the room and came back in with a pair of red bottoms. Thank God we have the same shoe size.

"I'll be back to do your makeup." She said as she walked into the bathroom to finish styling her hair.

I pulled my long mirror in front of my bed so I can fix my hair. I took off the bonnet I was wearing and let my weave cascade down my shoulders. My weave was already straightened, so I began to flat iron my leave out.

Once I was done with my hair, I walked into Alyssa's room and sat on her bed so she can begin on my makeup.

"I've been waiting on this moment forever!" She squeaked as she walked into her room.

"For me to wear makeup?" I questioned.

"That, and for you to go out. All you do is stay in your room and study."

"Well, that's kind of what good college students do." I chuckled.

"Well, tonight we're having fun!"

"What club are we going to anyways?" I inquired.

"It's called XO, it's this new lgbt club that opened up."

I chuckled at her," We're going to a gay club?"

"Yes, I know that you're a lesbian so I thought why not?"

She began to apply mascara on my eyelashes and I tried my hardest not to blink.

"I really think you and Bre will hit it off."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, you're both singly."

"Why do straight people try to make their two gay friends date? I swear just about every straight friend I had tried to hook me up with another friend of theirs."

"I honestly think you two would be good together."

"Sure." I dragged.

"All done." She said as she made her final touches.

Just then a knock was heard on the door and she went to answer it. I walked back into my room to check myself out.

I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe what I saw. I looked gorgeous. My chocolate skin was glowing, and the dress made curves I never thought I would have.

I over heard Alyssa and her friend talking.

"Breonna, I really think you two will be great together."

"You are always trying to set me up with one of your friends. How does she look."

"Well, she's a smart, beautiful piece of chocolate."

I smiled at my roommate.

"Did you say chocolate, as in darkskin?" Her friend asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm sorry, I only date light skinned girls."

"And why is that?" I could hear the anger in Alyssa's voice.

"Dark skin girls aren't attractive."

Oh no she didn't.

I slid on my shoes and made sure the click of my heels could be heard as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey beautiful." Alyssa said as my eyes came into contact with hers.

"Danielle, this is my best friend Breonna. Bre this is my roommate Danielle."

"Hi." I fake smiled after she introduced the two of us.

"Wassup." Bre said nodding her head.

We all hopped into Bre's car and drove to the club.

When we got inside the club Fetty Wap's Trap Queen was on full blast.

We walked over to our booth and Bre left to go flirt with some girls.

"She's fine ain't she." Alyssa said nudging my arm.

"Yeah, but apparently I'm too dark for her." I said rolling my eyes.

"You heard that?" Alyssa said sounding surprised.

"I heard everything."

"I'm so sorry." She said rubbing my shoulder.

"It's okay I'm good."

Bre came back to our booth with a bottle of my favorite drink, Hennessey.

"Ugh, you know I don't fuck with dark liquor." Alyssa huffed.

"Bitch you tripping this Henny." I laughed.

"See somebody's on my side." Bre smiled.

Damn, this girl was fine as hell, and her smile could make any girl fall in love.

After a couple of cups of Hennessey I was drunk.

We all went to the dance floor. Just then Freak hoe by Future came on and I began twerking.

As soon as I started dancing I felt someone come behind me, but I didn't care who it was.

When the song was over I turned around to see who the person was and it was Breonna. She winked at me and I went to find Alyssa.

Bre stumbled behind me, we were both drunk as hell, thank God Alyssa wasn't drinking. We went back to our booth and Alyssa was talking to some guy.

"I gotta pee." I whined.

Breonna was the only one who heard me and she walked with me to the bathroom.

"You are fine as hell did you know that?" I asked Bre as I began washing my hand.

"Yeah, I mean I get it a lot." She said licking her lips.

"Why don't you like dark skins?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

One thing about me when I'm drunk, is that I become very blunt, and assertive. Two things that the sober me struggles with.

"They aren't attractive to me."

I walked up to her and whispered in her ear," So, I'm not attractive."

"I didn't say that, you're pretty for a dark skin girl."

"Why can't I just be pretty?" I snapped.

"Can you stop with the questions, this is not the first 48."

"So, you've never been with a dark skin girl."

"Nope" she said popping the "p" sound.

"They say the darker the chocolate, the richer the taste." I said walking out of the bathroom.

Bre followed behind me and laughed, "This liquor got you tripping baby girl."

I rolled my eyes at her, she's really pissing me off. In all seriousness, her light skin fetish annoys me.

"Let's go." I said to Alyssa as she was still at the booth.

She said goodbye to her friend and drove back to our apartment.

"I can go home ya know." Bre slurred as she sat on our coach.

"You are in no way fit to go home, now make yourself comfortable."

Bre began talking her clothes off and man she had a body out of this world, and her tattoos made her look sexier, too bad she's colorist.

I went into my room and took off my dress and heels that were killing me. My breasts roamed freely as I searched for my PINK sports bra.

"Nice boobs." Bre said.

I jumped and immediately covered my chest.

Bre layed on my bed and got underneath my blanket.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to go to sleep, but you are disrupting me."

"There is a couch down stairs."

"Yeah but its warm in here, relax coffee I won't touch you."

"Coffee?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you got skin like coffee."

"You're an asshole." I said putting on my sports bra.

"Look, I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything, but I was just being honest. You seem like a cool girl, lets try being friends in the morning, I'm not so bad when I'm sober."

"Sure." I dragged hopping into my bed, I really needed some sleep.

"Good night coffee." Bre said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said failing into a nice slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
46.2K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3.6M 107K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
22.5K 99 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!