(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 18. Another Goodbye

6.2K 265 90
By mellaaaaaaa

Third Person's POV

"Hey Nami nee-chan! What brings you here?"

"Are you guys finished eating dinner? Where's Grandpa-Hokage?"

"He went outside. We just finished eating dinner, I don't know about Grandpa." Konahamaru answered looking at the paperbag Nami was holding.

"Okayyyy. I'll go get Grandpa Hokage. Put this on your table." Nami waved, jumping outside the door.

She cooked especially for her Grandpa-Hokage. She just felt like cooking for him.

"Grandpa Hokageeeeeeee!" Nami shouted as soon as he saw the silhouette of the Third.

She stopped infront of him, catching her breath. The Hokage was giving her panting figure a questioning look. His hands, on his back. He's wearing his usual Hokage clothes.

"What happened to you?" The Hokage asked.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" Nami asked back.

"Yes." He answered, Kousuke, the Old Genin coming to his mind. "Why do you ask--"

"Really?! Perfect timing!" Nami exclaimed brightly. "Let's go! I made something for you. I told Konohamaru to put it on your table." She pulled the Old guy with her until they reached his house.

"Ta-da! It's your favorite. Hijiki and Sardine fish balls." Nami said brightly.

"Hmm. It's delicious." The Hokage muttered. Well she'll be a good wife when the time comes. The Hokage thought.

Nami turned to Konohamaru.

"Konohamaru. Come on. Say Ah!" Nami told the little boy, who followed her, opening his mouth.

The Hokage looked at Nami suspiciously. There's something wrong with this child. Nami is too happy, it's obvious that her smile is fake. Is there something wrong?

"Konohamaru, go to sleep now. You still have a class tomorrow." Sarutobi told his grandson.

"Jii-chan. It's the Chuunin exam tomorrow but we still have classes."Konohamaru complained but yawned after.

"Go to sleep now Konohamaru. Goodnight. " Nami kissed Konahamaru's forehead and waved at him.

"Nami. Tell me what's wrong." The Hokage told Nami calmly after he finished the food.

Nami fidgeted, avoiding Saru's eyes. "There'snothingwrongGrandpaHokage.Howcanyousaythattheres'ssomethingwrong?"

"For that reason. I didn't even understand what you said. Look at me in the eyes and tell that to me again, young lady."

Nami sighed, his grandpa Hokage really knows her too well. She looked at him, playing with her fingers.

"Truth is, I feel very uneasy about the exam tomorrow. I feel like something bad will happen." Nami confessed.

"Hmm." So that is what's bothering her. The Hokage smiled warmly at her. " Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen. I'm going to protect you from the bad guys that will hurt you."

"Grandpa! You're treating me like a child! " Nami laughed, punching him playfully. The Hokage laughed with her. "But remember my promise to you at the Tower on the second exam? I meant that." Nami told him.

The Hokage sighed. "Okay. Okay. Just don't push yourself too far. You're recovering from your illness. Based on what Yugao told me, it affects you after using so much jutsu."

"Don't worry about me, Grandpa. Look. I'm recovering." Nami grinned at him. 

But little did she know, the sickness is slowly eating her from inside.

"Okay. Go home now. Just because you're a part of ANBU already doesn't mean you have to stay late. Go home and sleep now." The Hokage commanded with his strict voice.

Nami mock-saluted the Hokage and jogged to the door but stop mid-way and ran back at the Hokage, hugging him.

"What's wrong?" The Hokage rested his hand on Nami's head.

"Nothing. I just want to let you know that you're the best grandfather I ever had even if we're not blood-related. All of us are lucky to have you especially Konahamaru.Goodnight Grandpa, I love you."

The Hokage laughed, hugging Nami back. "I love you too, Nami. Go home now."

Nami went home. Her chest full of uneasiness.

Nami's POV

Adrenaline pumped through my veins. As soon as I saw feathers fly through the arena. It was a genjutsu. I made a shadow clone and told her to protect my friends. I ran to where Grandpa-Hokage was.

The place exploded, shrouding us with smoke. The Kazekage putting a kunai on Grandpa-Hokage's throat.

My strength will not be much compared to their strength, but I need to do something.

"Excuse me. Put your hands off him." I politely said, transforming back and kicking the Kazekage on the face.

"Nami! What are you doing here?!" The Hokage asked, regaining his balance.

We were suddenly enclosed in a barrier by the four sound-nins.

"Oh well, mind as well fight the both of you." The Kazekage said, pulling the cloth that was covering his face.

Third Peson's POV

"Orochimaru?!" Nami hissed, changing her appearance.

"Hello sensei. Hello my dear Nami, we meet again." Orochimaru said with his sickly voice.

Orochimaru fought with them, saying that he wanted to destroy the village, kill his master, Hiruzen and kidnap Sasuke.

"You think I will let you do that?" Nami growled.

"Nami, Get back. Let me handle this." The Hokage commanded.

"But Grandpa--"

"This time, no buts. Get back." He said with a serious tone which made Nami, unwillingly get back.

Nami looked around him, her slitted eyes zooming to everywhere. Her clone is helping Kakashi fight but she can't see Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura inside the arena.

Where are they? She thought.

She sat on the ground, clasping her hands and concentrating in connecting her clone's mind to her.

"--k out!" She heard Kakashi shout, she turned around, punching the enemy like nothing, but the forehead protector that the enemy wore surprised him. Sand? Crap! Is Gaara part of this?!

"Kakashi-sensei! What's happening?!" Nami shouted, avoiding the enemies attacks and kicking them in the process.

"I'll tell you what's happening then poof back, so your memories are transferred to the original." Kakashi told her.

"I am the original! I connected my mind to this clone. Where is Team 7?!"

"The Sand and Sound-nins are attacking Konoha. Naruto and the others are following Sasuke who is following Gaara. Where are you? The Hokage is inside that barrier." Kakashi elbowed the Sound-nins stomach and faced Nami.

"I am inside that barrier with the Hokage--"

Nami was cut off by the explosion inside the barrier. "Kakashi-sensei! I need to go back now!" Nami went back to her original body, not bothering to wait for Kakashi's answer.

Nami's eyes snapped open and saw three rectangular-shaped woods, the two now opened and the third one, was stopped by her Grandpa-Hokage from opening.

"Nami, what happened to you?" The Hokage asked her.

"I connected my mind to my clone outside, all the people are asleep. Kakashi-sensei and Guy-sensei are fighting the enemies. Who are them?" Nami asked, pointing at the two strong leaders of Konoha.

"They are the First and Second Hokage. My mentors."

As soon as Nami heard that, one thing came into her mind.

Orochimaru wants Grandpa Hokage to fight his teachers.

"I want to enjoy watching you fight your teachers." Orochimaru said, approving what Nami thought. 

"Damn.This would hurt later."

Nami whispered to herself. Her heart is reverberating on her chest. She can literally feel it beating eratically against her chest.

She casted a jutsu on herself.  She number her sense of pain to avoid feeling pain after using so much jutsu,her heart attacks will only hold her back. The pain will come later after the jutsu wears off.

She was fighting the re-animated First and Second Hokage. She was keeping them busy while her Grandpa-Hokage was fighting Orochimaru.

"You're strong for a little girl." The second Hokage commented.

"Yeah. But please. Stop us. We can't control our bodies." The first Hokage said.

"Yes sir!" Nami saluted, jumping back.

The first Hokage made a jutsu that covered the inside of the barrier with trees. A trunk had hit Nami and slammed her on the tree.

"That hurted." Nami spitted.

The second Hokage attacked Nami from her back with his water release.

Nami turned around just as it was to hit her.

"Earth Style : Mud Wall!" Hiruzen countered it, jumping beside Nami. 

A Wrong move.

They were both hit by the first Hokage's Wood Release.

Nami jumped back, pulling her scroll out and summoning her two katanas. [A/N : Yay! Another weapon summon.]

Nami gracefully danced cutting the wood. Freeing the two of them.

Her Grandpa-Hokage was caught again with another wood release.

The sword poofed back as she summoned her two fans.

"Grandpa Hokage!" Nami shouted, avoiding the Second Hokage's jutsu.

Hiruzen was feeling sad and horrified on what his favorite student has become. How monstrous he'd become.

"Ninja Art: Wind enhanced Fire Wave!" She spinned, making a blast of wind and breathing fire on it.

She directed it to the two hokages whom she luckily caught with wires.

"New Jutsu?" The Hokage asked, jumping behind her. He summoned Enma.

"Good Job Kid." Enma told her.

"Don't men-- Wait! They’re regenerating!" Nami exclaimed pointing at the two Hokages which she burned.

"Why are you guys regenerating?!" Nami asked, her voice echoing through the place. 

-------

"Nami! Wait!" Kakashi held his hand out, stopping Nami but it was too late. The clone poofed away.

"What's wrong Kakashi?" Guy asked.

" The Hokage is inside that barrier and Nami is with him. "

"Don't worry Kakashi, Nami is a strong girl. She can put up with a good fight." Guy made an OK sign, his teeth, glinting.

I hope so. That girl has a sickness she's been hiding. Kakashi thought.

After Guy and Kakashi finished on knocking out the enemies, they jumped towards where the Hokage and Nami was.

"Why are you guys regenerating?!" Nami's voice was heard by the people outside the barrier.

Guy and Kakashi looked at each other.

"Was that Nami?" Guy muttered and earned a nod from Kakashi.

Kakashi's voice turned serious as soon as they heard an explosion. A tree falling to the ground. 

Hiruzen avoided the attack from earlier that made an explosion. But Nami was hit, sending her flying to the barrier. She hit the barrier by her back, directly where Kakashi and Guy is waiting.

"Ughh." She groaned. Her forehead resting on her arm and her face facing the ground.

Kakashi and Guy's eyes widened, Kakashi ran towards the barrier but was stopped by the ANBUs.

"Kakashi-san, please don't touch the barrier. It will kill you."

Kakashi looked at his student worriedly who is now sprawled at the ground.

"Nami.." Kakashi called.

Nami twitched, standing slowly and faced Kakashi.

Kakashi's eyes widened for the second time at Nami's appearance. She was practically covered with her blood. Each side of her forehead has a large cut and blood, flowing from it. Her clothes are slightly tattered and burned.

She's in bad condition! Kakashi thought.

Nami’s face turned serious and nodded at them. She looked at the other Anbus outside and they exchanged some nods.

Hiruzen still fought with Enma and decided on using the Demon Consuming Seal. Nami is still gone. No one will stop him from using it. 

Hiruzen made two Shadow Clones.Each of them fighting each of the reanimated Hokages.

Enma was caught in an attack that made him unable move.

"You've grown old Saru."

"Forgive me."

"Thankyou for everything." 

Hiruzen and his masters gave their heartfelt goodbyes. A certain sentence the Hokage said was stuck on Hiruzen's mind.

"That girl from earlier. She's strong, she can keep up with us Hokages. You've made many strong ninjas Saru. Good job."

“She’s THE last Koizumi, Sensei.”

Nami's POV

"No. No. No. No. Grandpa.. E-E-Enma, Enma! Help him!" I pleaded helplessly.

"I'm sorry Nami.. But He's gone."

He's gone.

He's gone.

No he's not. He can't.

As soon as I got back here, Grandpa Hokage said something and Orochimaru's hands turned brown and fell limply on his sides. Grandpa swayed, falling to the ground.

"No. Grandpa, you're not dead.. right? Please. say something. Anything." I pleaded, my tears falling to his cheeks. His face was calm, peaceful even.

"Grandpa.. Grandpa.. Hey. You told me that you'll protect me from bad guys.. right? So wake up.. Please.." I hugged his cold body.

Enma disappeared. A hand made its way to my shoulder. I looked behind me. Kakashi-sensei looked at me and shook his head.

Again, an important person died infront of me.

I stood up slowly. Turning my back to the--.

Damn. My.. Heart. I forgot about this.

Third Person's POV

The jutsu Nami casted on herself was now gone. Her knees fell to the ground.

She gripped her heart that was now painfully beating against her chest and she felt her lungs was burning. Her whole body hurts. It felt like she was being stabbed by a thousand kunai with every move she makes.

Kakashi and the others approached Nami who was shaking on the ground. Pain evidently seen her face.

Nami wanted the darkness to welcome her like most of her heart attacks. But this, this is a different story. The pain was keeping her awake. She can't even comprehend the pain she was feeling. It hurted so much.

She had a coughing fit. Her every cough a handful of blood. Someone scooped her up but she can't see more than a blur of white, red and green and what looks to be a big scroll. That's when the awaited darkness came to her.

---

A lame chapter, right? I'm not that good in writing fighting scenes. Sorry.  

Please Vote and leave a comment. 

Bye! :* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
21.6K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
41.5K 329 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...