I Can Wait Forever (Sasuhina)

Per StrayKat

Is everything worth the wait? Més

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 1
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 6
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 8
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 9
message :)
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 10
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 11
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 12
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 13
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 14
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 15
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 16
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 17
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 18
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 19
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 22
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 23
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 24
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 26
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 27
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 30
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 31
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 34
I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35
I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue
Notice ❀

I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33

2.7K 139 52
Per StrayKat

It's so funny how two families so close before ended up being worst enemies.

And it was all because of us.

Instead of bringing the company's relationship stronger, it ended up as rivals.

Father loathed Sasuke-kun.

The Uchihas hated father for being so rude at their son. But at the same time they were so sorry about what happened. They wanted to mend the war but father was too hurt to accept it.

This was all the result of Sasuke-kun's plans.

"Don't ever talk to those Uchihas ever again!" Father told us as we arrive back home. He went up to his room and slammed his door.

Nobody wanted to talk to him. Nobody had the courage to.

My sister and I went up stairs still comforting me from what had happened. I told her she shouldn't worry about me and that I'm more worried for Sasuke-kun.

I locked my room and undress my gown; and went back to my usual outfit.

I sat at the edge of my bed trying to think about everything.

What should I feel now?

Should I be jumping out of joy that the marriage didn't pushed through?

Or should I get sad because the Hyuuga and Uchiha relationship was ruined?

This is all my fault. Father was putting all the blame to Sasuke-kun now.

Sasuke-kun...

I'm sorry...

And what do you mean by your goodbye?

A ring on my phone interrupted my thoughts. I brought out my phone from the drawer.

It's Sasuke-kun!

I immediately answered the call, "S-Sasuke-kun! Where are you?"

"Ano..H-Hinata..chan" a familiar voice spoke. I was sure it wasn't Sasuke. "T-This is Naruto. Hehe! S-Sorry for calling you. I..I just want to tell you that Sasuke is here in my apartment right now."

"I-Is he alright?" I asked Naruto-kun. It's very awkward talking to him with all that had happened in the past but it's unavoidable from the situation right now.

"Uhmm..he's badly drunk and doesn't want to stop drinking. He keeps talking about you too. I was thinking..if you can come over and talk to Sasuke.." He spoke.

"I-I'm coming." I told Naruto-kun without a second thought.

"Thanks. I'll send you a message of my address." He said.

"Okay." I ended the call.

Did..Did I just spoke to Naruto-kun? I just agreed going to his apartment! But I have no choice, I have to see Sasuke-kun as soon as possible!

I slowly went out of my room hoping that nobody sees me especially father. But luckily he's inside his room cursing the world.

I followed the address and directions sent by Naruto-kun.

It took me almost an hour to get to his apartment. I gulped as I pressed the doorbell.

Relax, Hinata. This is not the time to bring up the past and argue with Naruto-kun. I came here for Sasuke-kun.

Naruto-kun and him are friends so this situation is most likely to happen. Our paths will definitely cross again.

I clasped my hands to calm myself when I heard the door click.

"Hinata-chan. T-Thank you for coming." He spoke softly.

We both stared at each other but averted our eyes soon because of the sense of awkwardness surrounding us.

"C-Come in." Naruto-kun step aside to give way and I entered his apartment.

His apartment was plain-looking but has a modernized style; nothing so extravagant to see though.

"U-Uhmm.." I smiled awkwardly at him. I don't see Sasuke-kun around.

"Ah! Hehe! Sasuke is in my room." He scratched the back of his head. "He's over here." He walked and I followed him.

"Sasuke." Naruto-kun knocked on the door.

He didn't answer.

"Sasuke..Hinata is here." He knocked again.

Still no answer.

"Sasuke, we're coming in." He twisted the knob and opened the door.

The room was dark and the smell of alcohol flowed out and welcomed us.

Naruto flicked the switch of the light and a Sasuke lying on the floor appeared in front of us.

"S-Sasuke-kun!" I tiptoed to avoid the bottles of liquor scattered on the floor.

I kneeled beside Sasuke-kun who was sleeping and moved the strands of hair covering his face.

"I told him not to drink too much but he won't listen. I'm sorry." Naruto-kun spoke.

"Don't apologize. This is my fault." I stared at Sasuke-kun's flushed face.

"Hinata-chan." Naruto-kun scratched his cheek.

"Hai." I responded but didn't look at him.

"A-Ano..Sasuke said something awhile ago.." He said. "Uhmm." He scratched his head and frowned.

"What was that again?" He looked up trying to remember what was it. "Hmmm..Ah!-"

"Shut up! You're too loud dobe!" Sasuke swung his arm with his eyes closed and it landed on my face. I gasped in pain.

"Oi temeee! That's Hinata-chan!" Naruto ran at us and swatted Sasuke's hand away.

"Hinata?!" Sasuke opened his eyes and squinted towards me. He gave out a loud laugh. Something that I've only heard now.

"You're kidding me dobe! That's not Hinata!"

"Open your eyes teme!" Naruto shouted at his best friend.

Sasuke-kun raised his head and stared on my face. He looked next to his best friend, "Hinata doesn't wear makeup. You're really dumb dobe." He laid his head back.

"Eh?" I touched my face.

I forgot to remove my make up from the 'wedding' awhile ago.

So this is how Sasuke-kun is when he's drunk. He can barely recognize people? I guess.

I looked at Naruto-kun and smiled while he burst out laughing to Sasuke-kun while slowly shifting to being serious. "Well..I guess I should leave you two here. I'll just stay there outside." And he closed the door leaving me and the drunk Sasuke in his room.

I stared back to Sasuke-kun who was looking at me curiously. "Why are you still here?"

"A-Ano..." How should I begin?

"Did Hinata sent you to check on me?" He laughed while he placed his hands under his head and closed his eyes.

"Tell her she can be happy now. Her father had put all the blame on me. Nobody should be holding grudges on her now. Our mission was a success." He proudly spoke.

"W-What?!" I almost screamed. "A-Are you crazy?! Why didn't you tell me! Sasuke-kun!"

"......"

"Sasuke-kun!" My eyes felt warm as tears poured down.

You don't have to do this all for me!

"Sasuke-kun..." I clenched my hands to fight the pain I am feeling.

"Why are you still here?" He slowly opened his sleepy eyes and reached for a bottle near him.

"That's enough, Sasuke-kun." I held his hand and removed the bottle in his hand.

Lying again in his back, he sighed and closed his eyes again.

"I'm happy I had saved her from marriage. With all the people hating me now, nobody would ever push her again to marry me. I wish her the best." He continued.

My fingers trembled as I reach for his cheek. "I'm sorry." I whispered in between my sobs.

I feel so guilty. You don't have to sacrifice yourself for me! This is too much!

My phone suddenly rang. It was my sister.

I wiped my tears before answering, "H-Hanabi?"

"Onee-san? Where are you? Father is looking for you." She spoke.

"J-Just..getting some air." I sniffled.

"Are you crying?" She asked.

"N-No! I'm fine." I told her.

"Go home now, onee-san." My sister demanded.

"Okay." I put down my phone and stared at the man peacefully sleeping in front of me. His face was flushed while still in his wedding outfit.

I moved my face over his, resting my hands on the floor, leaning closer as my heart beat fast.

What am I doing?

Why do I want..to kiss him?

Sasuke-kun..

I lowered my head to kiss his forehead but I heard a knock on the door. I quickly moved away from Sasuke-kun before he could open the door.

"Sorry for interrupting, Hinata-chan..whaaa!" His eyes went wide when stared at me. "Why is your face so red?! D-Did you drink too?"

"N-N-No!" I cupped my cheeks and looked away.

"O-Okay." I heard him say. " Ano.. Itachi-san just called, he said he's getting Sasuke now."

"I see.." I stood. "I have to go now. Father is already looking for me."

"Oh okay." He replied.

I took my one last glance to Sasuke-kun before leaving the room.

"Hinata-chan" Naruto-kun called me as I reached the door of his apartment.

"Can we talk?" He moved closer.

I turned and face him, waiting for him to continue.

"I-I'm sorry for causing trouble-"

"You're forgiven." I cut him. "I'm sorry for all the trouble too, Naruto-kun. Please, let's just forget about it. Let's all think of it as a nightmare that deserves to be left in the past. Let's all move on. Good bye." I told without looking at him. I continued walking out not giving Naruto-kun the chance to speak back.

I went back home and they easily believed when I said I just took a stroll in the city to keep my thoughts away from what happened.

Sasuke-kun predicted it right. Father wasn't blaming me. He wasn't mad at me at all.

Sasuke-kun.

I'm sorry.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Uhmm.. Happy New Year everyone! :)

I'll be updating again tomorrow! I'm actually finished writing the story. Two chapters left! :)

Good morning! キラキラ!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12K 298 18
love at first sight is was PLEASE READ ITS WORTH IT
8.8K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
67.5K 2K 20
After winning a weekend trip away, Sasuke uses this chance to try and get Hinata to return the love he has for her. But Naruko has a problem with thi...
2.5K 57 4
Never in a million years has Sakura Haruno ever thought of marrying Naruto Uzumaki. Well, turns out hearts can mature just like everything else can...