Because I Love You (BTS Jimin...

By MinYoongi93_

This is a story about a cold girl who was moved from Canada to Korea. The girl, Son Lenny, is her school's bi... More

Characters and Story Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [END]
Announcement!
Author's Note!
New Book!
HAPPY 400K!!
Short Announcement!
Attention Pls!
Happy News!
Hooray!

Chapter 23

16.4K 426 207
By MinYoongi93_

" Oppa, are you busy tonight? Any important things to do? " I asked him while walking.

" Em I think nothing important to do. Why? " He asked back.

" Sleep at my house? "

" Eh no no. I want to sleep at your house this time " I corrected back.

" Well, nothing was wrong with it but.. will your parents let you? " He asked worriedly and I chuckled.

" Of course they will! I'm with my boyfriend anyway " He laughed after hearing my statement.

----------------

" Appa " I called Appa and they hummed as a respond.

" Can I sleep over at Jimin's house? " I asked them in a bit nervous.

Appa folded his newspaper back and put it on the table before asking, " Are his parents okay with you? I mean, do they treat you well? "

" Of course! I've met them once and they treat me really well " I exclaimed reassuring them.

" If that's it, we let you " Appa replied with a warm smile.

" Yeay! Thank you~ " I beamed happily and hugged him.

Jimin was upstairs waiting for me while I'm asking Appa. I'm sure this will be a great news for him.

" Take care of yourself " Appa reminded me and I nodded.

" Ask them if they have free time so that we can meet " Eomma exclaimed and laughed with Appa.

" Aish, arasso~ " I replied before heading back to my class.

I ran to my room excitedly and opened the door as soon as I reached the knob.

" Oppa! " I called him still running and jumped on him happily.

" Why why why? " He laughed as he hugged me preventing me from falling.

" Appa let me stay with you tonight! Eomma too " I explained to him and he smile happily.

" Really? Yes! " He beamed before rolling on the bed with me.

" I'll pack my things now "

" Any plan for tomorrow " I asked him first as I stood up walking toward my closet.

" I don't know. You wanna go anywhere? "

" Em.. I'll bring nice clothes just in case " I said and started packing my things.

--------------

" Eomma, Appa, I'll be going now " I told them and they went hugged me.

" Arasso.. Take care both of you " Eomma said as she broke the hug.

" Take care of my daughter, Park Jimin " Appa reminded him and he bowed politely.

" I will, don't worry! "

" Bye Eomma Appa! Take care! " I said before heading into the car.

" Mr. Cho, please send us to his house at XXX " I told him and he nodded before drove off to the place.

I intertwined my hand with Jimin's and lay my head on his shoulder. He smile and lay his head on mine, holding my hand tightly.

" Have you tell your parents? " I asked him.

" Not yet. But don't worry, they will let you " He reassure me and I nodded lightly.

" We are here, Ms Lenny " Mr Cho reminded and we head out of the car.

After taking my bag, I bowed to him and thanked him for sending me here. He bowed back before drove off back to home.

Jimin hold my hand with a smile and dragged me into his house.

" Eomma, Appa! I'm home with Lenny! " He shouted as soon as he opened the door.

" Oh Jimin, my son! Lenny is here too! Come in come in " His mother beamed and greeted me happily.

" Eomma, Lenny will be sleeping here. She can, right? " He told his mother.

" Of course she can, but why? Her parents aren't at home? " His mother asked curiously.

I let out a nervous chuckled as I heard his mother respond. Jimin hugged me by my shoulder, reassuring me that nothing to be afraid of.

" Can't she spend more time with her boyfriend? " Jimin exclaimed making his mother gasped in shock.

" Yeobo! Come here palli! " She shouted calling her husband making us both jumped in shock.

" Why? Why are you shouting? " His father came to the living room before settling down beside his wife.

" J-Jimin.. Our son got a girlfriend! " His mother squealed happily making her husband smile happily.

Me and Jimin let out a relieve sighed as soon as we heard those words. I thought they would be mad at me. Thankfully not!

" Well done, my son! " His father exclaimed before giving him a friendly hug.

" I love your choice, Jimin! Aw, my daughter-in-law " His mother beamed before hugging me.

" Make yourself like at your home, okay? Call us Eommonim and Abeoji if you like. You are welcome here anytime you want " She said and I nodded happily.

" Thank you Eommonim and Abeoji! It feels great to be here " I said and we all laughed.

" Go upstairs now. Have some rest, okay? "

I nodded before walked upstairs with Jimin to his room. He opened the door and let me in first before he get in and close the door. I put my back on his chair before jump on his bed to lay on.

" Wah~ It feels so nice to know that I am welcomed to be here " I mumbled before heave out a deep relieve sigh.

" But do you know what that's mean? " He asked before playfully smirked.

" What? " I asked feeling clueless.

" It's mean... " He stopped for a while as he climbed on top of me while I'm laying on the bed.

" W-What are you doing, Park Jimin " I asked him in nervous and afraid as he pinned down both of my hands.

" Trying to give you a clue " He winked playfully.

" Can you just tell me already about what does it mean? " I pouted.

He laughed and pushed my pinned hand above my head before whispering, " It's mean they give us a green light if we want to get marry ".

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " I laughed as soon as he finished his words making him frowned.

" What? " He asked in confused, still frowning.

" That's all? HAHAHAHA " I clenched my tummy as it hurts because of laughing so hard.

He held my hands with his one hand firmly before placing another hand on my knee. He leaned in closer until there's only an inch between us.

" You know where it's lead if I won't stop, right? So stop laughing " He warned me before smiling and pecked my lips.

He let me go and lay down beside me. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me by my waist.

" Why are you laughing actually? " He whispered in my ear.

" I don't know why but it sounds funny " I told him and turned facing him to hug him back.

" You were laughing so hard and you don't know why? " He questioning me weirdly.

" Yup, I don't know why. I'm weird, right? " I said before smiling.

" Yup, you're weird.. But still mine " He exclaimed and hugging me closer.

I stare on his face as he was closing his eyes, resting. I brought my hands up before trailing my finger on his forehead, moving down to his nose bridge, lips, chin and grabbed his neck.

" What are you doing, jagiya? " He asked as his eyes fluttered open.

" Admiring you " I replied simply before grabbing him by his neck and pulled in for a kiss.

Our lips connected and he kissed me gently. I kissed him back and broke the kiss before it lead somewhere else.

" I love you, oppa. I am madly in love with you " I confessed before hugging him again.

He heave out a happy sighed before hugging me back.

He stroke my hair and say, " I love you too, jagiya. No one can ever replace your special place in my life ".

He continue stroking my hair, lightly and gently, making my eyes fluttered to close. I close my eyes before drifting off to sleep in his warm arms.

----------------

" Kids.. Jimin.. Lenny... "

" Wake up, kids! It's almost time for dinner "

Someone shook me up making me move lightly. I stretched a bit before rubbing my eyes.

" Oh, Eommonim? " I sat up as I realised who is it.

" Thank god you're awake already. Help me wake Jimin up and you both can take your shower. It's almost dinner time " She said and patted my shoulder.

She turned around and speak before closing the door, " Get down when you're done ".

She close the door and I stood up for stretching again. I let out a tired yawn before turning around to look at sleeping Jimin.

" Oppa.. Oppa.. "

" Wake up! " I shook him up lightly.

He started to move slowly but still not opening his eyes.

" Oppa wake up! It's almost dinner " I shook him up again but a bit rougher now.

His eyes fluttered open and he rubbed hie eyes like a kid. I smile unconcious upon seeing his cute face and stroke his messy hair lightly.

" Sleep well, I see " I said and chuckled.

" Of course because you are in my arms " He mumbled with his husky voice.

I chuckled and pulled him up. He sat on the bed with a tired eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile and sat down on his laps.

" Tired huh? " I asked and wiped his eyes gently.

" Let's prepare before go down to eat " I said again but he put his head on chest with his arms around my waist.

" Oppa, wake up~ " I whined and patted his shoulder.

" A peck on my lips first " He replied before facing me with his still close eyes.

" Aish this boy " I muttered and peck his lips softly.

He smile and open his eyes full of energy. I got off of his laps and prepare ourselves for dinner.

----------------

" You can eat now, kids " Eommonim beamed and we thanked them for the foods.

" What will you kids be doing after this? " Abeoji asked us as he eat.

" I don't know. Movie maybe " Jimin replied and I nodded.

We ate our foods until it finished and gulped down our water.

" Thank you for this delicious foods " I thanked.

" Eomma and Appa has been thinking about this " Eommonim said to us.

" What is it? " Jimin asked them.

" You both know that school holidays will be coming soon so, we both planning to send you for a trip " Abeoji said and we smile happily.

" Really? " Jimin replied with a huge smile on his face.

" Yes, and you both can invite anyone too if you want. Just tell us how many " Eommonim said and Jimin started counting.

" I'll invite the BTS " He beamed.

" I'll invite my eonni, Jenny and Hani then " I told them and they nodded.

" Okay, tell them about it " They said and we nodded.

" Oh yes, eommonim! I forgot to say something "

" What is it, my daughter " He asked making me blushed.

" Eomma told me to ask you and Abeoji if you have some free time so that both of you can meet " I tell her.

" Oh, really? Give me your mother's number " She said and I handed her a piece of paper that had been written Eomma's number.

" I'll tell her later. You both can go upstairs "  She smile and we both headed back upstairs.

----------------

" Wanna watch movie, jagiya? " He asked me and I nodded.

He play on the horror movie and lau down beside me. He has a tv that hung up on the wall in his room, quiet big that both of us can see well from the bed. (A/N: Just name any horror movie you want)

He pulled the cover up to cover ourselves and hugged me as it started. I shouted and hugged him tightly as a bloody ghost appeared on the screen.

He patted my head lightly and say, " It's not scary, jagiya "

" It's not for you but it is for me " I said as I planted my head on his chest, gripping his shirt loosely.

" Nah, I'm here. Face the screen " He said and I face the screen slowly.

----------------

" Finally, it's over! " I yelled in victory with my fists in the air.

" Tch, you just screamed. Not watching " He snickered and I scoffed.

" I am watching, okay "

" Let's just go to sleep " He said and pushed me down to bed before laying down beside me.

" Goodnight jagiya " He wished before planting a kiss on my forehead.

He hugged me by my waist and I hugged his body.

" Goodnight oppa " I wished him back and doze off to sleep.

-------------------------------

Hello guys!

Here is today's update. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I've been thinking about how to end this book but I have no idea. Any idea to share?

I think this book might not end before my school this year start. Hahahahahaha it's okay, I think.

Enjoy reading! Vote and feel free to comment! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
179K 7.4K 41
"T-That necklace..." "Just don't Jimin. You're already in a good place aren't you?" "Leave Jaeseong out of this." ... Started : November 29, 2018 Com...
1.3M 57.2K 32
Devastated by the marriage between your beloved best friend and long-term crush, you accidentally made up a lie about marrying Park Jimin, your ex-bo...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC