Heaven [Book 3]

By Lexy_VLover

❝hell was the journey but it brought me heaven❞ Four years later Leon and Francesca have found their way back... More

[0.] Strike A Hundred
[1.] That Was The Start Of My New Life
[2.] I'm Getting Married
[3.] It's Time To Be Her Friend Again
[4.] It Felt Good To Be Home
[5.] There's No Turning Back Now
[6.] I Lost The Love Of My Life So Nothing Else Mattered
[7.] I Wanted To Be Perfect For Her But It Wasn't Perfect For Me
[8.] She Could Not Be Back
[9.] He Will Never Be Able To Let Her Go
[10.] You Had Taken The Breakup Even Worse Than Her
[11.] Maybe One Day
[12.] My Best Friend Chose To Leave Me
[13.] I Am Making The Same Mistake
[14.] My Worst Fear Has Come True
[15.] I Wanted To Ruin My Life
[16.] He Will Always Come Back To You
[17.] Attack
[18.] Three Fifty-Nine
[19.] She Needs Somebody
[20.] The Best Man I Have Ever Known
[21.] Nothing Happened
[22.] Let's Get Out There And Kill It
[23.] I Knew You Two Could Work It Out
[24.] The Plan Was Foolproof

[i.] foreword

216 5 2
By Lexy_VLover

life went on without you

of course it did,

of course it does.

it was just an ending,

they tell me,

not the end.

~Lang Leav, Memories

-third (and final) instalment in the death trilogy

-sequel to Hell which can be found on my profile

-the first book is Death which is also on my profile

Francesca Caviglia left her life behind when she left Buenos Aires four years ago, especially her relationship with Leon. Now, with an entirely new life, she gets a call that puts her carefree life on hold and forces her back to the place she got her heart broken. Back to him.

Leon Vargas was devastated and betrayed to find that she had left him; he knew that what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't believe that she left without leaving anything. Not even a letter. He found the time he always needed and now he's a new man.

They were happy, or at least they were trying to convince themselves they were without each other. But soon their past catches up with them and Francesca realises that she never left anything behind when she got on that plane. Francesca and Leon are left to wonder what exactly changed during those four years?

And whether there were any chances of rekindling their flame.

includes

-swearing

-ship(s) sinking

-character death(s)

-typos

WRITING

STARTED - 13.12.17

FINISHED - t.b.a

POSTING

STARTED - 25.12.17

FINISHED - t.b.a

Hello! I'm back with the last instalment of my death series! I actually can't believe I'm even writing the foreword. But I'm sooo excited. Just you know, read the last chapter of Hell, and read the synopsis and you may find a small mistake. Not really a mistake though, but I think you can say that one knows something they did, the other has no trace of it ; )

I hope you'll enjoy this book! And the warnings, other than the swearing and the typos, they may be subject to change. I have plans that usually go haywire during the actual writing. But I mean, don't say I didn't warn you ; )

Something I don't mention in the synopsis, there are many more things that happen than just Leon and Fran. There's a lot about Leon's company, some things that I left pretty open in Hell are closed in here. I'm pretty happy with the idea of the book.

Just a few spoilers for ya! There is a wedding, at least one new character, Gery and her father will return and a slap/punch. That's enough I think? Yep.

And the timelines, the writing part, I did start writing it ages ago but I never actually had a good chapter. And I was busy but from that date it became a main project of mine.

This has been posted as my Christmas special! I didn't have a one shot planned and I'm going on holiday so this was the quickest and easiest thing to do (even though I had to make a cover and do all these banners...). The first chapter may only be published around the 13th of January, but if I have Wi-Fi, you may just get a New Years Special Update ; )

Yeah, that's pretty much it : ) I've already mentioned in the afterword of Hell that Ludmila plays quite a role! Thanks for reading 🙈

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 982 26
When Violetta is 17 she wants to leave the country. Leon, her boyfriend, doesn't come with her. After four years Violetta and Tomas return together t...
145K 5.2K 106
This book is a sequel to my previous book "Our Future is in our hands". Violetta and Leon are happily married and are on their honeymoon in a fancy h...
6.1K 113 26
Continuing from "Love me darker" Leon and Violetta are still on their honeymoon and making memories, but what happens when they meet someone from Leo...
35K 1.2K 33
Francesca Cauviglia has always been unlucky in love. She has never found that special someone but when she started dating Marco, things changed and s...