OneShots of EXO, BTS, Got7, a...

By On_aRide_calledLIFE

Here are some one shots about EXO, BTS, Got7 and Seventeen. They are really cute and funny, because all of th... More

Growl (Chanyeol from EXO)
Adore U (Mingyu from Seventeen)

A Boy In Luv (Suga from BTS)

42 1 0
By On_aRide_calledLIFE

(Unedited)

If you would have told me I would be dating a boy who is loved by hundreds of thousands of girls... Oh my mistake, millions of females all around the world I would have laughed in your face and asked if you had taken your medication today? However here I was just playing around with my piano when a boy with dark hair walks into the studio.

"Hey, uh that sounds really good." He pulls up a chair and rests his chin on the back of it, he tilts his face towards me, "Play it again for me will you?" And that's how our story basically starts. I was playing around while my dad was in the studio, and I found a piano in a room filled with other instruments. Piano playing has been one of those task that I grew to love because I was exposed to it as a child. Now whenever I find I piano I'm magically drawn to it.

And now because of that magnetic powerful the piano has over me, I was able to meet a guy who looks like some gangster but is just a really sweet guy. I was able to play the melody for him again, then after that he just kept ordering me to play it over and over again. Slowly as the repetitions became more frequent I could hear him talking to himself in sync with the beat of the melody. He had taken out his phone and began to program a nicer sounding beat using an app. The beat was played over top the music of the piano, then finally he started to speak louder... Oh I'm sorry spit fire. Ah yes he then was spitting fire throughout the rest of the session we were together.

At the end he looked at me with a smile, "Good job, that sounded really good." My head nodded in agreement "Do you mind if I use that in our upcoming album?" he asked once again I nodded my head then looked down at the black and white keys.

There was an awkward pause that filled the air until he spoke up again, I hadn't spoken the entire time he was there. "I'm Suga, also known as genius." He offers my a wink in which I giggle and offer him a smile.

"I'm __________." I answered and he said it return,

"I'm really glad I met you."

The room burst out in oooohs and awwwes as I retold the story of how I had met my genius of a boyfriend. Everyone in the room was hollering during the entire thing, except Suga. He had lied down on my lap and pretended to have fallen asleep, but I saw his cheeks turn red as I spoke about our little encounter.

Our meeting was short and simple. After our little song making session he had used the excuse of meeting up because he had no inspiration. Our little hang outs were extremely fun and I began feeling more comfortable around Suga. Dating followed after his direct but very affectionate confession. He told me honestly how he felt and I understood that his career would always be his main priority but we were still able to make our relationship work.

Initially he was hiding me from the Bangtan members but they were getting suspicious as to how Yoongi was coming up with all these songs and why he always left straight after practices. They followed him one day after Rap Monster had come up with the suggestion that he was dating someone, based on how many times Suga was texting on his phone. The day they had followed him he was sitting with me at a park bench, showing me all the songs he was letting out left and right. I had to point out to him that there were six boys in masks watching us behind a tree.

I must say it was really funny to see my boyfriend's butt being kicked teasingly by all of his band members when they found out. However when I was introduced to them I was really nervous. They were like family to him and I knew neither Yoongi or I had time to actually arrange the whole meet the parents deal. Maybe in the future. But BTS was the closest I was going to get to that encounter. Thankfully it wasn't as frightening as I thought it was going to be and they actually accepted me into their grouping. They really enjoy when I tell them stories about Yoongi and I, like now.

"I didn't know Hyung was so smooth with girls." Jungkook had said through a fit of giggles.

"What are you saying?! He didn't even know her name the whole time they were making that song!" Jin had commented laughing along with the others. Suga's ears continually getting into a deeper shade of red as he was "sleeping".

"And he introduced himself as a genius!" V and J-hope laughed along at Jimin's teasing toward his Hyung.

"He should have said 'You INFIRES me.'" Everyone, even napping little Yoongi sits up to laugh at the joke.

Jin is the one to actually notice the time "Hey guys, we should get going. We have a performance in two days and an interview tomorrow so we should rest up." Everyone nods and agreement and stands up.

"Thank you for having us." All of them praise in sync. Must be a band thing. One by one they all file out of my home, except the shut eyed boy. His mop of brown hair has fallen on my lap again and his eyes are shut tight.

"You need to get rest. You've got a lot to do this week." I remove his head from my lap and go to clean up the plates from the famous guests that were in my home moments ago. As I try to get up a hand catches my wrist, I look down at Yoongi who has faked sleeping once again. I try to pry my hand out of his grasp with my other hand but he grabs that one as well. Now with both my hands stuck in his I let out a frustrated puff. A smile appears on his lips then he pulls himself up, with the help of my support of course, and sits properly on the couch.

Then he bring up my hands to his face and places a gentle kiss on them. Once he has done that and has seen how fluster I have become because of his touch, he grins with mischief twinkling in his eyes. A sudden pull of my hands sends me flailing down toward Suga as I sit upon his lap, a satisfied smile sits happily on his face.

"I don't like you talking about all our little dates with the members, remember?" His raspy voice whispers softly in my ear, I can feel my body get struck with a sudden burst of heat. "Should I punish you for it?" I can feel his smile on my ear and the teasing in his voice. In panic I shake my head and hide my blushing face into his neck. He let's out a quiet laugh but brings my chin up to look at him. A thumping is heard through my ears from my heart as I watch him observe my face. Looking at me with a lip between his teeth as his eyes seem to be soaking up my face that is increasingly getting redder as time passes.

His hand tilts my head towards his pressing his lips against mine. Everything about him seems so familiar to me now. The way his hands come around my waist to pull me closer to him on his lap, or the pathway my fingers trace as they explore this hair. And his scent, it encircles me with this atmosphere of a musky night in the woods, I can never get enough.

I'm the first to pull away from the kiss because I need to make time to study, knowing that this distraction in front of me may take that time away to do other things. After our kiss I pull him close for a hug, once more giving me that small moment of bliss as I feel his chest rapidly rising and falling, with his arms squeezing me tighter and his cologne filling my scents.

Eventually I again must break contact but as I turn away from him to get up once again my body is trapped in Suga's arms securely around me. His face is now buried deep into my hair which tickles the back of my neck.

"Lie down and sleep with me." I hear him whisper, he knows I have to study but he is also aware that his voice drives me insane. And after the kiss, studying isn't the preferred task on me mind. I'd rather snuggle up with Yoongi but I won't give in that much. On my phone I set myself a timer to make sure I don't fall asleep for more than a half an hour, I place it in my pocket and lean back into his body.

We fall on the sofa like a tree falls once its cut down, with pillows and cushions surrounding us. If there is one thing that Yoongi likes more than me, its sleep. Especially sleeping on my couch, he says he sleeps best there and on his bed at home. I feel my eyelids get heavy as I listen to slow breathing of the boy whose hand is draped over my hip. Eventually I do fall asleep for what feels to be short moments. When I check the time on my phone and I'm surprised to find out I had been asleep for two hours, confused I wonder why my alarm didn't go off.

Once I've pieced together the puzzle quickly, I let out a quiet laugh. I knew he would do this again. He always falls asleep after me and turns off my alarm so I would be able to sleep for an extra hour or two. I pick up my phone from the desk and see a folded note underneath.

His scribbled hand writing covered the note saying

I know you want to get to work but you've been working too hard.

You deserve to rest because you're so amazing to me and to everyone.

Thank you. Sweet dreams baby.

I find my head shaking at this ridiculously sweet but mischievous genius. My ears start to detect the quiet music of my grand piano. Not to my surprise I see him playing a beautiful melody and a smile comes upon my lips. I stroll toward him and place my chin on his shoulder with a quick on his cheek, as I soak in the music surrounding me. The melody sounds sweet with a tinge of bitter at the end of each line.

"You miss your family don't you?" I look at his pale face hiding his watery eyes with his bangs. He shakes them out of his face and looks up at me with a sad smile.

"Yeah, I do. I really do miss seeing them." A bitter laugh escapes his mouth. I sit beside him and offer my open arms which he grateful falls into. I give him all the comfort I can offer. In all his songs he puts all his emotions and feelings as a way to vent out everything. The one he was playing on my piano was a song that he was currently writing about how much work they had done to receive all the fans and support they earned over all their years of sweat and tears. His arms tighten around my waist and his face buries itself deeper into my neck. My baby has work so hard its worn him down but I know he wouldn't regret any minute he spent in the studio or on stage. He really loves his job but it still takes a lot out of him.

Suga takes in a breath and lets out an exhausted sigh. His hands make their way to the back of my neck as he pulls me into another breathless kiss. Tender yet with all the longing pressed on me as if trying to express the way he feels through the touch of our lips. Suga isn't the best with words but I was able to read him through his discrete body language, which took some time to get use to. He wasn't really a sweet talker but his actions were always one to make my heart skip a beat. Once we passed the awkward phase of being a couple his hands wouldn't leave me alone. The teasing poking and ten suddenly it became second nature to intertwine our fingers on a casual walk. His visits were frequent and always seemed to brighten my day, but I know that routine will quickly disappear.

The boys were preparing for their promotions regarding their most recent album release, which meant more tours, interviews, performances and less free time to spare. Suga would be busy with work in the studio and once my exams were finished I would be in search of a job. Both our schedules would be full and both of us knew this outcome was unavoidable. He had sat me a couple of days ago telling me all this and gave me a chance to listen to the album. Everything on the album was pure gold even though Suga didn't have many expectations for it, one could tell in the gleam in his eyes he felt this was the best album produced so far. However, after listening to the album together he got straight to the point and said that work right now is the most important thing in his life right now.

Of course my heart felt stung by his blunt explanation but there was nothing I could do. I knew I would always come second compared with his work and I accepted it. However to say it didn't hurt when we were essentially taking a break from one another, would be a complete lie. There was no waiting for him or vise versa, both of our lives threw us in directions that made us realize that life doesn't care about your happiness. Happiness is something that needs to be fought for, worked for and harvested, not tossed around freely. We both want to earn our happiness and even though being with one another sure keeps us both smiling, there's no guarantee. He didn't want me to be held back because of him, he was letting me go.

That's when the waterworks started up. Droplets falling one by one, down my cheek onto his shoulder. For a moment Yoongi broke the kiss we were sharing and stared at me with a worried expression. Yes, I did just start crying in the middle of a kiss, the hormones, the feelings, it's too much sometimes. Even if my head began to be clouded with thoughts of anger and worry, Suga's arms immediately curled around me and the thoughts faded away. His fingers played with my hair as he looked at me once again.

"Hey, I'll miss you too." His head fell gently on my shoulder and once again we were snuggled in a hug until Suga's phone rang. It was J-Hope reminding him to get home soon, it was getting late and they didn't want to deal with a grouchy Suga all through tomorrow. Once the call had ended I knew it was time to say good-bye. He snatched up his coat from the couch and I walked him to the door. Jin had driven for pick up so he pulled up into the driveway and waited for him.

"Have fun, and be safe on the trips. Remember to eat and take care of yourself" I try to wish him farewell with a smile on my face but my eyes gaze to the floor. His hands come up to my cheeks and lifts my face to meet stare directly into his eyes.

"Thank you." He says and places a small kiss on my forehead before he turns around. Another clench seizes my heart as I let out another sob before walking toward the couch to take the last nap I will have, encased in his leftover scent.

After another three hours of sleeping I get a text from one of my friends asking about the project we have to accomplish in a few days. However when I unlock my phone to reply I find the home screen image has been changed. Upon the glowing device is an image of Suga holding a notebook with the words "I love you." written in black marker.

*****

6 months later

*****

"Hey, I know your shifts ends in a few minutes but do you mind working overtime? You see, these patients just came now and need immediate attention. All the other nurses are busy in the emergency, would you mind taking care of the new patients until more help arrives in the next shift?"

"Sure. I don't mind." I hang up the jacket I was about to slip on my shoulders and grab a clipboard.

"Great, the patients are on the top floor of the hospital. A man is waiting in front of the room, just show him this and you should be good to go." I cautiously take the card and proceed toward the elevator. I wondered a little about the man she was talking about but my mind didn't dwell on the subject.

Finally I thought, not a patient that needs me to get their remote or juice. Though I do love working at the hospital, I care for the regulars that need constant attention but I'm glad I can care for someone new.

I reach the top floor and just as instructed there is a large, gruff man standing in front of the door, arms crossed. I greet him good evening then show him the card the head nurse handed me, he nods and opens the door for me.

The room quiet when I enter, I assume the two patients are asleep so I slowly walk to their bed side, trying not to wake them up. I check the clipboards hanging laying down on the small table in the middle of their beds. Quickly my eyes skim their symptoms and tests along with the medication they need to take. I check my watch and notice that its been 4 hours since their last dosage, meaning it time to pop the pills once more. My hand gently shakes the first patient to my right,

"Excuse me, excuse me. You need to take your medication." A shaggy caramel colored head turns in my direction. It's a man who's wearing a face mask and his eyes squint at me as if I'm the shining sun.

He groans and pushes his face back in the pillow. I turn to fetch the water for the pills but am surprised when the patient suddenly sits up.

"_________! Is that really you?" My eyes widen as this stranger calls out to me, pulling down his mask "It's me! Taehyung!" My mouth drops as I remember the familiar face. I walk toward him and give him a quick hug, when we pull apart I send him a concerned look.

"What are you doing here? Are you sick?"

"Not really, initially we thought we were coming down with some flu but it turns out we just weren't taking care of ourselves properly." sheepishly he looks down and plays with his fingers.

"We?" I ask, wondering who the other member was.

"Will you please shut up? I'm trying to fucking sleep in this hell hole." the owner of the voice lazily turns over to face the two of us. My face is probably just as shocked as his own. Neither of us expecting to meet each other again, we stare at each other with wide eyes and silent air hung between us. He doesn't look like the same boy I was dating a few months ago, his hair is a bright color but his face kept their gentle features. Physically he looks like he's lost a lot of weight and the dark circles sit under his eyes, even though his image has changed I'm still drawn to him.

"Hell hole you say? Looks to me like your kind of heaven." Taehyung smirks on his little play of words, "I feel the sudden urge to go to the bathroom." He brings himself out of bed and limps toward the bathroom door.

"Wait," I rush toward the table and pop out two tablets "Take these with plenty of water." I hand him the pills as he continues his trip to the bathroom. I pop out two more and walk toward the other patient. I hold out my palm to present the pills shyly. "You too." His fingers tentatively takes them from my hand, and a static shock pulses on my hand. Talk about sparks, what is this? The movies?

I run over to the small fridge to grab a bottle of water which I hand to him.

"Thank you." His lips form into a small grin.

"Well I will check back with you in a few more hours, get some more rest. You seem like you need it." I turn my back and begin to scurry out the door.

"Wait." My footsteps cease and I hesitantly turn around. "I want to talk to you." I nod and sit down on the bed across from him.

"How have you been?" I ask trying to fill the awkward air, my heart was beating out of my chest and my temples and hands began to sweat.

"I'm here in the hospital, so I'm not great."

"Yes indeed your blood tests and readings say that you have a fairly high blood pressure. This must mean your stress levels have been high lately and you've been vomiting. Along with all the practices you've been doing, you probably don't have time to eat and your muscles are giving out from the lack of energy. Have you been eating healthy? Oh and-" I only stopped my babbling because he was starring at me with a smile. "What?"

He gaze lifted to the ceiling, "Nothing, you're just cute when you ramble like that." His cheeks began to hold a rosy tint and he bit his lips to stop himself from smiling again.

I let out an uncomfortable giggle and look to the floor, but my eyes immediately look up again when I hear his voice.

"You look happy," he says while releasing a big sigh "I'm glad."

"Yeah, being a nurse is pretty amazing." My mouth slides into a smile without me even knowing.

"You seem like a pretty amazing nurse." Our eyes lock and there's intensity in them that I almost forgot they held.

"Thank you." Blush appearing on my face, it feels as though I'm coming down with a fever. "Well I really must be going, I can always come back if you need anything or request me."

"Ah, really? Anything you say?"

"Well yes in reasonable conditions. It is my duty to make you feel as comfortable as possible."

"May I make one request?"

"And what would that be?"

"Come here." I walk so I'm right at his bedside.

"Yes, sir what can I help you with?" I jump at the sudden contact as his arms go around my body in a swift hug.

"Lie down and sleep with me." He looks up at me with eyes that will probably be the death of me. "I missed you."

*****************************************************************************************

A/N I didn't know how to end this but that'll be you to decide. This one was really long so I hope you enjoy it! I was going to end it at him leaving but then the hospital idea came and I decided why not? Please vote and share and be loving to this sweet Suga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
90.9K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...