My Possessive Bad Boy Alpha *...

By Satan_Women

UNEDITED AND DISCONTINUED "Your MINE, and only MINE." he said, slamming me into the wall, and grabbing my ha... More

READ
My Possessive Bad Boy Alpha
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
AUTHOR NOTE!

Chapter. 1

152K 2.8K 1.2K
By Satan_Women

(Unedited)

Met a girl at seventeen

Thought she meant the world to me

So I gave her everything

She turned out to be a cheat

Said she'd been thinking for a long time

And she found somebody new

I've been thinking that this whole time

"Ugh."

There's nothing like waking up to If you can't hang by Sleeping With Sirens. I grabbed my pillow and smacked it on my head.

Why do we have school? Why do we have it so early? I asked myself. I grabbed my IPod from the desk and turned off the alarm, I got out of bed and heading into the bathroom.

I quickly went into my walk-in-closet and picked out my favorite strapless, mid-thigh, tight, black dress and my black studded ankle boots. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Staring back at me was a girl around 5'9ft, with an hour glass figure. She had dark-waist-length-brown hair, with light brown eyes. She had a heart-shape face with a little cute button nose. She had high check bones with pump red-pinkish lips. This girl was me, Alice Knight, daughter of the Alpha of The Blood Knight Pack. Today was my 17th birthday, the day I met my mate. Which whom I don't want to met, I mean I do want one, but just not now.

I quickly took off my clothes, turned on the shower and got in.

Once I was done, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I quickly dried off and put on my clothes, then, I brushed my teeth and hair. I left my hair down and went out if the bathroom. I went to my desk where my make-up is, I don't put on that much make-up, only lipstick or lip-bomb and sometimes mascara. I quickly put on my grape lip-bomb and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs to the living room where I head whispering.

"Shh, she's here..." I heard Jackson say.

Jackson is my 18 year old brother, he looks like a younger version of my dad. He has light brown hair, hazel eyes and has a lot of muscle on his body.

I entered the living room and my whole family was there and some pack members but I also counted them as family.

"HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALICE!" they all yelled.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled back. Mother came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Your meeting your mate today!" she said happily.

"Maybe," I said, while being hugged by Jackson.

"Happy birthday baby sis," he said. Dad came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Here's a key to something that's outside," he said handing me a key.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled running outside. There it was a Dodge challenger 2013 SRT8 black with a red race line and black & red rims.

I quickly ran towards it and unlocked it. I opened the door and looked inside, the seat we're leather black. Everyone came out to look at the car, I quickly went over to my dad and gave him a hug.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I yelled.

"Wo, there kiddo," dad said giving me a hug back.

"How did you know this was my dream car?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"A little birdy told me," dad said.

"Oh so now your talking to birds, how much weirder can you get dad?" I asked him seriously.

"By birdy I meant Jackson," he said.

"Wait! Jackson is a bird? And I never knew? What in the world. Anyways, Jackson how did you know?" I asked looking at Jackson.

"I know because when a car just liked this one expect blue pasted by you told me you wanted one like this expect black with black & red rims and a red race line," he said.

"Thank you guys so much," I said, "well, I better get to school I don't want to be late."

I went inside the house, up stairs towards my room and got my bag, phone and IPod. I headed downstairs and said goodbye to everyone.

"Hey wait for me!" Jackson said, saying goodbye to everyone as well.

I got in my car and put my bag in the passenger seat. Jackson got into his 2013 mustang gt500 super snake black, with that we made our way to school with Jackson driving behind me.

Once I got to the school gates everyone was staring at my car, the car windows are tinted so they can't see who I am. I quickly parked in my parking spot and Jackson parked right next to me since that's his parking spot, Jackson turned off his car and got out, I quickly turned off mine and got out dramatically. Jackson just shook his head and came to my side.

"Your so dramatic, you know?" Jackson said walking with me into the school.

"You don't say?" I said chuckling walking up to my locker to put away my books and only leave the ones I need.

At school I guess you could call me a popular, the most popular girl in school, because well you know me being the Alpha's only daughter. But, I don't take advantage of that power, like someone I know *cough* Lexi *cough* Lexi is one of those girls who is fake, popular and mean. She only has power because she's the Beta's daughter. She's treats everyone lower than her like a servant, boys came crawling to her feet, you know those girls at every high school? Well that's her.

The difference between me and her is I'm a higher rank and I don't treat people like crap, I treat everyone like a friend. I'm never mean to anyone, unless I'm just joking or if it's Justin the bad boy of the school.

Justin is Alpha of the other pack in town, he received the Alpha title a year ago when he was 16 because his parents died from a rouge attack. So his been Alpha for only a year now, his 'The Bad Boy' of the school. His such a player, he as two rules at least that I know of, first one One night stander, second one no relationships. Yeah I know there basically the same. He can be really cocky and a jackass.

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I closed my locker and behind it was Ben leaning on the lockers. Ben is my boyfriend, and yes, he is a werewolf. I looked around trying to find Jackson but he was no where in sight.

"Hey!" I said to Ben.

"Hey," he said sadly.

"Why you sad?" I asked pouting like a five year old.

"Well, you might find your mate today, and then I lose my girlfriend," he sadly taking steps towards me until there was no space in between us.

"Don't worry, you will find your mate someday," I said taking a step back, that's when the most intoxicated scent hit me.

Again, I was pulled out of my thought by being pushed up against the locker and Ben smashing his lips on mine, the kiss was forced. I heard a low growl coming from down the hall to my right where the doors to the parking lot are. Ben pulled back and took a few steps back to give my space.

"Sorry Alice, It's just that, I won't be able to do that anymore, I just wanted one last kiss," Ben said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"You could have just said, you don't have to be pushing me against lockers," I said walking to my first period.

"I know, but you were to interested in that smell of your mate that you won't even paying attention anymore," he said walking beside me.

"Oh, sorry, so is this the end?" I asked Ben.

"I guess it is, goodbye Alice see you around," he said smiling.

"Bye see you around," I said smiling.

Next thing I know Chris screams right in my face.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked chuckling.

"Nothing is wrong with me, I'm perfect," Chris said chuckling as well. Chris is one of my best friends.

"Sure you are," I said walking into class, I sat at the back corner of the class room and Chris sat in front of me.

"You look hot," he said.

"Thank you? I think," I said chuckling.

"Who are you hoping is your mate?" Chris asked turning around to look at me.

"Taylor Lautner or Matt Hunter," I said smiling.

"I knew you were gonna say Taylor and Matt. But really? " he asked.

"Yes really, Don't you dare say anything about it," I said in a threatening voice, "like come on, Taylor Lautner is really hot, I mean haven't you seen his body?"

"EW, Taylor is not hot," He said.

"And Matt Hunter his cute and has an amazing voice," I said.

"Matt is not cute nor has an amazing voice," Chris said looking disgusted.

"Well that's because your just jelly of them," I said.

"Yeah right." he said.

Once the bell rang everyone was in their seat expect the seat next to me, everyone told me happy birthday. The teacher started talking about some partner project I looked around trying to figure out who's missing, when the door opened and in came the intoxicated scent, I looked up to met a set of hazel eyes. My eyes widen, no, no, no, no, it's couldn't be.

'Mate,' my wolf said in my mind, 'ours and only ours.'

Justin was standing in front of the class smirking at me. No, no, no please be a mistake, make Taylor Lautner be my mate instead. Justin was wearing a tight black t-shirt that showed off his 8pack and some blue jeans with his combat boots. He came closer and closer and closer, that all I smelled was him, he smelled like after shave and like the woods. He sat right next to me but moved his seat closer to me. I quickly moved away from him a little bit only to be pulled right next to him.

About a few minutes into class I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down to see it was Justin's. It started to move up and down my thigh, each time getting higher. I pulled his hand off of my thigh and continue taking notes. It only made him even more angry, he pulled my chair closer and started to play with the end of my dress, slowly he was pulling the dress up.

Again I pulled off his hand, and pulled down my dress. The bell rang and I quickly got up and walked/ran out of the classroom.

~Lunch~

"Did you find your mate?" Chris asked walking beside me.

"Maybe," I said opening my locker.

"Who is it?" He asked elbowing my shoulder.

"Someone is excited," I chuckled.

"No shit, my friend found her mate, the love of her life," Chris said putting a hand on his heart to be more dramatic.

"Since when did you become a girl and your so damn dramatic," I asked closing my locker.

"Well, considering i'm around you a lot and your dramatic and your a girl. Well, you made me this way," He said smiling.

"Then, I did a bad job," I said walking to the cafeteria.

"So what did you do about Ben?" Chris asked.

"Oh, he came up to me this morning. He, um, kissed me," I said, I heard a low growl come from behind us.

"HE KISS-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"SHH, gosh, don't you dare lick my hand," I said giving Chris a glare.

"Mm mhm hnm mnh," I heard him mumble.

I quickly pulled away my hand.

"What did you say?" I questioned.

"I said, what did you do?" Chris asked stopping right in front of the cafeteria doors.

"I didn't kiss him back, if that's what your asking," I said walking into the cafeteria.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ALICE!" They yelled.

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING ME DEAF!" I yelled back, that earned some chuckles.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. We grabbed our lunch and made our way to our table full of friends. I sat next to Jessica and Chris sat next to me, everyone turned to look at me.

"What's everyone and staring at me?" I asked. Everyone went back to what they were doing.

"You look good girl!" Jessica said smiling.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"She found her mate but won't tell me who it is." Chris said pouting like a 5 year old.

"Who is it?" Jessica said shaking my arm.

"If you let go I will tell you," I said, she let go and I grabbed my arm.

"So um it's-" I was cut off by the cafeteria door opening. In walked Justin and his friends, everyone one stopped what they were doing and looked up.

'Ok like seriously what's with the stop and stare thing.' I asked myself.

Justin looked around the cafeteria looking for someone, his eyes landed on me. I quickly looked away and turn forward to face Zack. Zack and Chris are twin brothers their the Beta's sons, so that means their sister is Lexi. I looked around and found everyone staring at our table, I looked at my friends sitting at our table, their was Chris, Zack, Jessica, Alondra, Ayesha, Mayla, Eric, Luis, and Xavier. They were all looking at each other.

'Why is he looking at our table?' Alondra asked threw the link.

'I don't know.'' Chris said.

'His coming this way' Zack said looking up.

'Guys if I tell you guys something please don't freak out.' I said threw the link.

'We won't freak out' Ayesha said.

'Here goes nothing, Justin is my mate...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice is the girl in the pic!

Comment!!!

Follow!!!

Vote!!!

NO HATE! DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 67K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
56.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
833K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...
231K 7.6K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...