One Shot To My Heart

By BAPBabyz_52

Gwendolyn, Gwen, Carrick is your normal teenage girl. She likes to hang out with her friends, listen to music... More

Description
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's Note From a Horrible Author

Chapter Three

234 25 2
By BAPBabyz_52

Chapter Three

A faint blush colored Yongguk's face as he ducked his head. "My apologies. I did not mean to disturb you." He didn't look at me as he spoke and I felt my heart clench.

"It's alright, I was just saying goodbye." I hung up with Cinna without taking my eyes from Yongguk who was still standing in the doorway, framed by the light from the hallway. "Is there something you needed?" My tone was open and friendly, I was telepathically willing him to look up and meet my eyes.

My telepathic abilities must have been better than I thought because Yongguk's eyes slowly raised to meet my own and now it was my turn to blush. "The members and I were wondering if... If you are not busy tomorrow, would you show us around a bit? We are new here and thought we could use a guide..."

The urge to Aww and coo like you would a cute kitten was strong but I somehow managed to restrain myself. I nodded my head quickly. "Absolutely. I've lived here all my life and I can show you around. If there is anything specific you want to see I can find it and if not, we'll just visit some local hot spots." Off the top of my head I couldn't think of any local hot spots from a town with only one red light but I'm sure I could make something up...

He smiled at me and I was quick to smile back. "That sounds perfect. I will inform the members. Have a good night." He bowed his head again and I copied the movement. He left and as soon as he was gone, I was up off my bed and in front of my full length mirror.

My uniform was only a little wrinkled because I wasn't at work long but my hair was a curly mess. The curls had all decided to loosen so that my hair was in big, free curls down my back and it was sticking up in the back from my quick turn when Yongguk surprised me. I drug my hand down my face and pouted at the blush that was still very prevalent on my cheeks.

Taking the time now, I decided to change into a pair of pajamas. I grabbed a pair of light gray shorts and a yellow and gray tanktop. I changed in my closet, as per usual, and padded out barefoot back into my room.

I flicked my window fan on when I passed it and checked outside for any spiders lurking at my window. The usual two were already in place, causing a fear filled shudder to make transit down my spine. I tried to stay positive about the two creepy monsters lurking just outisde the pane of glass. The only thing worse than a spider, is a spider you can't see. With these two, there was no hiding.

I crawled back onto my bed and sat, perfectly erect, before an unrestrained fan girl smile slipped onto my face and I started quaking with excitement. I grabbed a pillow as I fell backwards and burried my head in it, letting out a small squeal. I was still coming to terms with the fact that they were here. In my house.

I tried to calm myself, I was normally much more laid back about things, but there was no containing the raging fan girl now. I looked up at my ceiling and felt my still shaking arms and legs stop. How had I not noticed that, I asked myself. More importantly, how had Yongguk not noticed?!

Covering my ceiling from end to end was essentially a shrine to B.A.P. Cinna and I had posters, print-outs, drawings, and everything else with their faces on it up on my bedroom ceiling. With a nervous laugh, I thanked God that Yongguk hadn't looked up when he stopped in...

Eventually, I calmed myself enough to be able to function normally again. I could feel my eyes slipping shut as I sat up in my bed, writing down a To Do list for the next day. When I couldn't fight the sleepiness anymore, I set aside my tablet and set my alarm clock. I pulled my blankets up to my chest and grabbed my stuffed owl, Norbert. Slowly but surely, I slipped off slowly into a deep and dreamless sleep.

The sound of my alarm going off jarred me from my peaceful slumber. I shot straight up in bed and shut off the alarm before it had even finished ringing once. In the silence that followed I blinked my eyes slowly.

Something was off... My alarm went off and I didn't know why. It was Saturday morning and I never worked on Saturday. Why would I set my alarm on my day off?

I looked at Norbert and decided to ask him. "Why would I set my alarm, huh?" If he knew, he surely wasn't going to share his knowledge with me. On the table next to my alarm clock was a To Do list. It wasn't uncommon for me to make lists because I was a procrastinator and forgetful...

My eyes scanned the length of the list quickly and then did a double take. Number One: "Blueberry muffins for breakfast." Yum! Number Two: "Go grocery shopping!" I was running low in the food department... Number three: "Show B.A.P around town." I reread number three a few times before the memories from last night came back to me.

ERMAHGERD! B.A.P was in my house. They spent the night in my house. They were in my house and I had forgotten!?

I shot out of bed and skidded into my closet. I grabbed some random clothes and tip-toed as fast as I could into my bathroom. After a quick shower, I let my hair loose with a bit of moose to help shape the curls. I changed into a pair of dark denim shorts and a yellow Batman t-shirt. I didn't wear any make-up because I wasn't going to work or any where special and I liked to keep it natural. I finished my everyday look with a black and yellow bandana tied in my hair.

When I was done in the bathroom I crept down the stairs, afraid to wake any of the boys. When I got to the kitchen I turned on the light and started getting out my ingredients for blueberry muffins. Cinna and I had just picked up fresh blueberries two days before and I loved blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries.

Before long, I had two trays of muffins cooling and one in the oven yet. The telltale sound of floorboards creaking told me someone was awake upstairs. I finished washing the dishes I had dirtied and just as I was drying off my mixing bowl Daehyun walked through the kitchen door rubbing at his eyes sleepily.

"Jo-eun achimimnida." Daehyun said, smiling as he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too!" I didn't trust my limited knowledge of the Korean language to say it back. I may understand what he's saying but that doesn't mean I could pronounce it properly back...

Daehyun's nose twitched while he picked a seat at the kitchen bar. "Something smells good," he commented, eyes darting around the kitchen to find the source of the smell.

"That's probably the muffins. I made blueberry muffins. Would you like one?" He nodded his head and I handed him one. They were still warm from the oven and I was expecting the next tray to be done any minute.

"They are very good." As he ate the sound of another person waking up could be heard. "That is probably Jongup. He is normally up next."

Sure enough, Jongup came into the kitchen, his nose twitching similarly to Daehyun's. I already had a muffin in place next to Daehyun on the bar for him. His hair was sticking up in small tufts and I stifled a laugh. "Good morning. Do you guys want anything else for breakfast?" I asked, not sure how I was supposed to feed boys... I was used to feeding myself and Cinna. Don't growing boys need a semi-constant food source?

Their bashful nature was absolutely the most endearing thing ever and I knew it was time for me to kick up my motherly-ness. "I've got toast, cereal, oatmeal, sausage, bacon, and eggs..." As I listed things off I watched their faces. Both brightened at the mention of bacon and egss. "Do you want anything to drink?" I got out some bacon and eggs from the fridge as well as two cartons of juice, apple and orange.

Before long I was pulling sizzling bacon from the pan and setting it along side scrambled eggs. I set a plate in front of each of them and smiled with delight as they tucked into their breakfast.

No sooner had they started eating that Himchan and Zelo came down together. They were both freshly showered and Himchan was fussing over Zelo's hair which decided to stand almost perfectly straight up. Both of them looked up when they came into the kitchen. Zelo playfully slapped away Himchan's hands and Himchan only pouted at him.

"Good morning!" I said brightly. "What would you like for breakfast?" I had pulled the third tray of muffins out of the oven and I had them all in a basket on the bar. Himchan took one immediately and contented himself with a glass of orange juice as well. "What about you Zelo? Can I get you anything?"

"Cherry tomatoes?" Zelo asked hopefully, blinking owlishly down at me. I've never been short, five foot eight was pretty tall for a girl, but standing next to Zelo I felt like I had to crane my neck to look at him.

I laughed a little and scratched the back of my neck. "I don't think I have any cherry tomatoes. We can pick some up at the store later." I assured him. He nodded, content now, and I fixed him a plate of bacon and eggs instead.

Youngjae and Yongguk came down the stairs while I was placing Zelo's breakfast in front of him. Yongguk's hair was still damp from his shower and I felt my heart skip a beat. 

"Jo-eun achimimnida," he said to all the boys. "Good morning." That one was directed at me. I nodded my head and smiled before going back to the stove.

"What would you like for breakfast? We've got fresh blueberry muffins, bacon, and eggs." They each opted for bacon, eggs and a muffin. I placed their breakfast in front of them both at the table and smiled at everyone.

Daehyun and Jongup had excused themselves to shower and Himchan was still messing with Zelo's hair. I started washing the discarded dishes from breakfast and when Yongguk and Youngjae were finished I added theirs to the soapy water. 

"So what time would you like to go around town?" I asked of no one in particular. They were all sitting around the table chatting amongst themselves. "We can go to the store and pick up some groceries..."

"Cherry tomatoes!" Zelo chimed it, his bright eyes sparkling with delight.

"Yes, we can get cherry tomatoes." Daehyun and Jongup came back down and it was clear everyone was looking to Yongguk to answer.

"We can leave whenever everyone is ready..." Yongguk looked around at all the boys and they nodded their heads excitedly.

"Okay, I'll go and put my shoes on and then we can leave. We'll have to take your car because I've only got two seats..." It was times like this I cursed having a sports car. I couldn't help it though... My car was a gift from my grandfather, a 1995 Mazda RX-7 R2. It's one of only eighteen made and since I was his favorite grandchild I got it when he could take care of it no more...

 "That is fine. I'll drive!" Himchan said jumping up and grabbing the keys off of the table and holding them out of reach. All the other boys balked at Himchan while I slipped my feet into a pair of flip-flops.

Zelo stood and took the keys from Himchan with barely any effort and pressed them into Yongguk's hand. "I would like to keep my life, Hyung." Zelo said seriously. The rest of the boys laughed causing Himchan to pout but it was obvious he wasn't really mad.

"So where would you like to go?" I asked, leading the procession outside.

They all exchanged confused glances with one another before Daehyun spoke up. "What do you do in a normal day?" Youngjae high-fived him and the other boys all agreed. Take them through a normal day in the life of Gwendolyn Carrick.

A bright smile spread across my face as I thought of a normal day. "Okay, my normal day..." We all loaded ourselves into the SUV. Yongguk drove and insisted that I rode shot gun. Himchan was in the center seat right behind us so he could lean forward and talk to us. He had Daehyun and Youngjae on either side of him and Zelo and Jongup were in the last row of seats by themselves.

Yongguk pulled out of my driveway with ease and I directed him down the road. I started plotting out today's moves in my head as I directed Yongguk off the main road. We twisted aorund on a few back roads for a mile or so before we came to a stop in front of a house.

"What is this place?" Youngjae asked, looking out his window.

"You wanted a normal day for me. A normal day starts out with Cinna, my best friend. She'll be able to help me out with places to go today, we do everything together." I was really excited to go and grab her, she didn't believe me last night and I kind of just wanted to rub it in her face how right I was.

"Can I come with?" Zelo asked, his bright eyes darting around happily. It was obvious he was excited to be out and about in a foreign country. I smiled at him, I loved how bright and carefree he was. He was like the son I was too young to have!

"Absolutely!" This would be even better. I might have had the massive fan girl crush on Yongguk but Cinna was a total Zelo girl. If someone thought I was obsessed, they had never met Cinna. She was the one who had gotten me into K-Pop in the first place.

Zelo and I both exited the SUV and walked to the front door under the watchful eyes of Yongguk and the other boys. I could feel my hands nearly shaking with anticipation as I knocked on the door. Zelo looked down at me with a cheeky grin before continuing to look at everything.

"Hello?" Cinna asked opening the door. "Hey Gwen! Who's AHH!" Cinna locked her eyes on Zelo and her eyes widened in shock. Her hand gripped the doorframe and her knees buckled.

Zelo's hands shot out and caught Cinna with ease before she could hit the ground. He looked at her like she was an alien and his eyes flew to Yongguk who was coming out of the SUV to check on Cinna. "Hyung! What have I done?!"

Chapter three. Done.

How was that for an ending? Reena and I have been going over this chapter over and over again. I think I over detalied and she thinks it's fine. I tried to spice it up a bit there at the end... How was it? Be brutal!

Also, I have two new chapters typed for later in the story that I think you will love. Ideas come to me and then I think, that would work perfectly later! So I typed them out and I got two decent sized chapters out of them and I cannot wait until it is time to use them! In the mean time, just read this and enjoy!

And, I have watched the entire video at the side like six times. Thank you TaliaYongGuk for introducing me to that. After you watch it a couple of times you can't say cheeseburger correctly anymore. I love Himchan so much!!! ♥

Comment!

Vote?

Fan?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 294 76
21+ hard stan β€’π—œπ—‘π—§π—₯π—’π——π—¨π—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘β€’ β€’A boy from Korea belongs to a rich family!... β€’ A singer who has millions of fans.... β€’who lives with alot...
104K 5.6K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
3.9K 422 23
"Don't you... think this is too much?" "A-ah...l......don't worry, I-i was about to put them down. I will find--" "Don't! " he growled."Don't put t...
30K 1.2K 23
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰ π—Žπ—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π—ˆπ—† 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹, π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ." ↦↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀ↦↦↦↦ↀↀↀↀↀ He...