What He Doesn't Know • book o...

By wwetheshield

Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth... More

Family&Bussiness
Dates&Interviews
Crushes&Growing up
Friends&SexLives
Cheers&Spankings
Accidents&Girl Talks
Ball Pits&SleepOvers
Talking&Memories
Faithful&Fucking
Selfish&Needy
Bold&Secrets
Sore Legs&Comfort
Sexy thoughts&Staying In
True Friends&Facing Facts
Desires&Warnings
Kisses&Guilt trips
Kiss up&Rub up&Feel up
phones&hair grabbing
Caught&the act
Confession time&jealousy
Plans&paperwork
thankful&forgetful
surprises&ease dropping
good talks&diffrent feelings
touchy&arguments
Tired&declined
BFF's&IOU's
Loaf&Loathe
Dreams&Phone Calls
Dresses&Feelz
New Friends&House Tours
telling&takings
Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans
Brothers&Interruptions
Donuts&ScrewUps
Hate&Pride
Me&You
Midnight&Leaving
Me&Him
Love me&Leave me
Time&Decisions
Me&Her
Epilogue
Authors Note
Thou Shall Not (Sequellll)

Coffee&CoWorkers

2.5K 133 39
By wwetheshield

Naomi's POV

Roman: you bring me coffee every morning, understood?

I sighed as I walked into my new office building and replied to his message.

Naomi: how would you like your coffee?

Roman: figure it out.

I groaned and regretted letting Jimmy give his cousin my number, because he was just as rude via text.

I haven't even started my first day and I can already tell that I was going to dread coming here most days.

But I'm not just going to quit, I knew having a job wasn't the easiest thing in the world, I'm just gonna have to bare through it.

I ride the elevator up to the appropriate floor and walk up to the blond haired lady at the desk who Jimmy had told me to talk to in the morning.

"Good morning." She said as I approached her, "How may I help you?"

"Hi," I say while returning the smile, "My names Naomi, I'm Mr.Reigns new assistant."

"Oh your her!" She said with a laugh, "Sorry, I should have known. Here, let me get his paperwork."

She opened a drawer and pulled out a folder that had some papers and handed them to me. It wasn't a lot, it was just more than I was use to, which was basically nothing.

'Good thing I took all those business classes back in college.' I think to myself as I looked through the papers and recognize familiar terms and status meanings.

"I know it may seem like a lot," she said to me, "But once you start doing it daily, it gets a heck of a lot easier."

I nod and give her a smile, "Thanks."

She gave me another, "And since you are Mr.Reigns assistant, I do wish you good luck. He can be..."

"Rude? Or Unbearable?" I suggest, "I've witnessed."

She gave a small laugh, "Well he is the 34%."

"What's the mean?" I ask her.

"There are three owners, ok?" She explained, "Jimmy Uso owns 33% of the company, Jey Uso owns 33% of the company, but Roman Reigns owns 34%. He takes his Job a little more seriously."

"Make sense." I say with a nod. Still, he didn't have to be so rude...

She gave me another smile, "Well I hope you enjoy working here. And if you need anything, I'll be right here, your station will be right outside of his office door."

"Alright. Thank you." I say as begin to walk off, but I stop and turn back to her, "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

"Summer." She said with a smile then returned to her computer screen.

I smile as I walks over to the area with the desk right outside of office and set my folder down.

"Now," I say to myself as I look around, "Where do I get coffee?"

I spot what seemed to be a lounge area and I make my way there and see a coffee maker with coffee already made.

There were two people in there laughing at something one of them had said, but I keep my mind on the task at hand.

'Now I'm just suppose to guess how the man likes his coffee...' I think to myself with a sigh as grab a styrofoam cup and pour the coffee into it.

"Hey," I hear one of the voices ask and I turn around to see it was a pale skinned girl with long black hair with a thick British accent, "Are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around."

I give her a small smile, "Yeah, I just started today."

"What's your occupation?" The guy who was next to her asked.

"I'm Mr.Reigns personal assistant." I say to them.

They both exchange glances, and laugh. I just give them a strange look.

"Sorry," the guy said, "But don't except to be here long."

"Yeah," the girl said, "Mr.Reigns is a bitch. I'm not afraid to say it, he's a bitch."

"Keep your voice down." The guy said while looking at the door, "If he comes in here and fires us, then it's your fault."

She rolled her eyes, then looks at me as though she forgot I was there.

"Oh I am being so rude!" She said while standing up, "I'm sorry. I'm Paige Belvis, and this twit right here is Randy Orton. And for the time that your here, we're going to be your best friends."

"Sorry about is being so blunt though," Randy said, "It's just Mr.Reigns assistants never last long. They either quit, or he fires them. It never last more than 2 or three days."

"So I've heard," I say with a small laugh, "But hopefully I can be the first to break that record."

"Well," Paige said, "Your pretty just like the other assistants. You know what that means Orton?"

"What does it mean?" I ask them.

"Well," Randy said, "He's a very touchy man."

"Oh..." I said and I felt my face heat up, "I doubt we'll be doing anything like that."

"Yeah," Paige said, "But that's what all his other assistants said."

"No," I say to her, "Nothing will happen. I promise, plus he's my future cousin."

She gave me s strange look, then her eyes widened.

"Your Jimmy's future wife aren't you?!" She shouted then embraced me tightly, "I'm your husbands assistant! We're like family! So hey family, tell your fiancé to give me a raise. I'd appreciate that."

I laugh as she let me go, "Yeah, No problem. I'm pretty sure Jimmy as mentioned the name Paige before as well."

"Well don't I feel famous." She said with a laugh, "You must be Naomi, because he talks about you nonstop."

She gestured to Randy, "That's Jeys assistant."

Then she leaned in closer to me and whispered, "He only got the job because there best friends."

"Shut up." He said, "I qualify."

"Whatever floats your boat Orton." She said to him.

He rolled his eyes but gave me a smile, "It's nice to you Naomi."

"Now that you've met Randy," Paige said while walking over to him, "I must introduce you to his lovely thighs. So stand up."

"I am not standing up-" He started but she hit him in the back of the head, "Alright, damn."

He stood up and Paige gestured to his thighs, "Aren't they heavenly? I mean look at them! There perfect."

"Niiiiiiccccceee." I say with a laugh. It was true though. The man had nice thighs.

"Stop telling people to look a my thighs." Randy said while rolling his eyes.

"But they look good! Embrace it!" Paige said with a laugh, "If only I could have a chance to see them without the pants on... Or underwear."

"Stop being a perv." He said while thumping her forehead, "Your not gonna see me naked."

"One of these days your gonna leave Red for me." Paige said with a shrug.

"You and Eva are friends." Randy said with a laugh.

"True," Paige said, "But if she loses interest, your mine."

"Please excuse our weird friendship." Randy said with a laugh, then looked at the clock, "What time do you start Naomi?"

"Nine." I say to him, then look at the clock to see it was 8:56.

'Great...' I think to myself, I only had a couple of minutes and I don't know how he wants his coffee.

"Do either of you know how he likes his coffee?" I ask the both of them.

"Black," Randy said, "but only from Starbucks. And lucky for you, I didn't by an extra one this morning and it's still hot. You can give it to him."

"You're a life saver." I say as he hands me the coffee.

"No problem," Randy said, "Me and Paige got your back, alright? So will Summer who works at the front desk. We look out for each other here."

Paige nodded, "Now I work two floors below this one, but Randy works on the one right below this one. If you need us, just come to us. And when you join us for lunch today, I can get your number."

"You will be joining us for lunch right?" Randy asked.

I smiled, "I don't see why I wouldn't."

"We'll see you then." Paige said with a laugh then stopped as she looked at the clock, "You may want to go. It's nine."

"Shit." I cursed and quickly walked out the door.

"I like this one." I heard Paige say to Randy as the door closed behind me and I smiled slightly.

I quickly walked down the hall. I quickly grab the folder that Summer had gave me then knock turned and gave a knock on his door.

"Come in." I heard him say and I open the door to find my new boss looking at a computer at his desk.

"You're late." He said while not even glancing up from his computer.

"But..." I trail as I look up at the clock and saw that it was only a minute after nine of clock, "It's only a minute-"

"I said you start at nine." He said while giving me a glare that sent chills down my spine, "not 9:01, 9 o'clock. If I wasn't in a fairly good mood, then I would have already fired you."

'He's in a good mood..' I think to myself, 'well I'd hate to see a bad one...'

"Did you at least bring me my coffee?" He asked me as he

"Yeah-" I start but correct myself as I walk over to his desk to hand it to him, "I mean, yes sir."

"What is it?" He asked as he stared at the cup.

"Black," I say to him, "No cream, no sugar. Just black."

He smirked slightly and turned back to his computer, "You finally did something right Trinity."

"That's my middle name," I say to him, "How did you know that? Please just all me Naomi."

"I will call you what I want, Trinity." He said while looking at his computer, "And you didn't think that I would do a background check? We just don't hire anybody Trinity."

"I was honestly impressed with what I saw," he said while leaning back in his chair, "You graduated from NYU with honors. You have a masters in business management and accounting. Once again I was actually very impressed."

"Thank you-" I started but he interrupted me.

"Considering that I thought maybe you had a occupation as a stripper before." He said with smirk as he looked back at his computer.

"Excuse me?" I said while crossing my arms, "I am not a stripper."

"I never said you were one," he said said, "I only assumed that you were one."

"Why would you even assume that?" I ask him as I glared at him.

"Because," he said, "You do have the body of one."

"And why the hell are you looking at my body?" I snap at him, but regret my decision as he looked up at me from my computer.

"Because I have eyes," he said while looking me up and down, "And I have the ability to see."

I shifted slightly as I felt his eyes linger some places.

"Does it make you uncomfortable," he said while leaning back in his chair, "When I look at you?"

I stayed quite as he got out of his chair and walked over to me.

"Would it make you uncomfortable if I touched you." He said while standing so close to me that his breath fanned my face, letting me smell the minty gum or peppermint he had in his mouth.

"No," I said while trying not to make contact with his eyes, "But Jimmy sure would have a problem with that."

He stayed quite for a minute then I saw him walk back to his chair.

"I want those papers done in one hour." He said to me, "If they aren't, consider yourself fired."

'Grrreeaaattt.' Was my only thought before I left the room.

*********
Chapter 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 14 22
she's a spontaneous wedding planner and a relationship phobic He is the heir of the Kingston empire that knows and loves love..... or so he thought...
In Between By K.

General Fiction

140 16 10
I place my things on the leather seats before I walk to the balcony to get the aerial view of the dancefloor, bar and section underneath from here. R...
8.7K 2.3K 71
Naomi has always been at the beck and call of her parents, doing as they pleased with no complaints but things start to crumble after her parents ann...
60.9K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...