Best Friend's Father

By sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... More

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
I think you'd be great with a sponge
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

Fancy

5.8K 239 193
By sparklehaze

happy new year : )

surprise malum in this chapter and something extra special ; )

Charlie decided that she wasn't giving Calum a ride to school unless he told her where he was.

And Calum was okay with that. Michael had a car, he was perfectly okay with picking Calum up and dropping him to school and picking him right back up.

They'd linger a bit and prolonged the journey back home, usually parking in vacant places to make out passionately to their special mix tape.

But Luke still didn't have a ride, Charlie was convinced he was the devil influencing her son.

So Ashton volunteered.

"Hey gem," Ashton said as Luke opens the car door.

"Hello my dream," Luke giggled reaching over to give Ashton a quick kiss.

"How was school? Or is that too much of a dad question?" Ashton asked

Luke laughed before replying, "I guess but it's alright. School was okay."

"I don't wanna be too much of a dad, you know. I'm your boyfriend," Ashton said

"Boyfriend?" Luke asked shocked

"I was supposed to ask you more romantically but I guess now would do, Luke Hemmings, will you be my boyfriend?" Ashton asked

"Of course," Luke replied placing a soft hand on Ashton's thigh and kissing his cheek.

They both grinned in happiness.

"Wanna get some cheesecake?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded right before kissing Luke once more because he just couldn't get enough.

Luke was addicting, Luke was his drug.

=•=

"Calum I think I love you more than I love marshmallows," Mikey confessed one day. It was Friday night and Calum made sure to get parental permission, from his dad, to visit Luke but he ended up by his boyfriends house instead, sprawled on the couch watching television while being tangled in his lover's limbs.

"I hate marshmallows," Calum said scrunching up his nose cutely.

Michael dramatically gasped

"Who doesn't like those beautiful clouds of sugar?"

"Me," Calum replied

"Look I was trying to confess my love for you romantically but you just ruined it," Mikey pouted and Calum giggle before snuggling up into him.

"That wasn't romantic, but how about I make it up to you," he winked suggestively to his kitten like boyfriend.

"Fück yeah, now we're talking."

=•=

"It's Friday," Ashton commented as Luke walked into the car from school

"Yes it is indeed," he replied leaning over to give Ashton his ritual kiss

"I was thinking we could do something special, like go to the beach?" Ashton suggested

"That sounds cool but I'm not prepared," Luke poured

"I've got it covered. We'll bathe in our boxers and I have towels in the trunk," Ashton said grinning at his gem

"You really are a dream," Luke replied

"I'm your dream," Ashton smiled.

They talked the entire one hour drive to the beach, laughing and singing along to the playlist on Luke's phone and enjoying each other's company.

Luke learns about his dream every day and he loves it. He loves knowing Ashton prefers Pepsi over Coke and how he likes to actually hold a book to read, not use e-books.

He learnt that Ashton has a secret tattoo behind his ear but his dream won't show him.

Ashton learnt that Luke liked math hut hated Spanish. He learnt that the lip ring hurts like a bitch and how Luke wants a tattoo, but he isn't sure of what.

They finally arrive to the beach where they laid their towels on the sand and continued taking. They held each other's hands discreetly because this was public and they didn't want to risk being caught.

When no one was looking, they'd lean over and quickly kiss.

Luke giggled like the lovesick teenager he was because he was with his dream, living a dream.

"Wanna head to the water now, it's already four o'clock?" Luke asked glancing at his watch.

"Yeah, sure," Ashton replied getting up and taking his shirt off.

Luke blushed while looking at Ashton's clearly defined six pack and his smooth tan skin.

"C'mon angel, strip," Ashton commanded with a wicked grin

Luke got up and shrugged his shirt off and his pants down leaving him in a pair of baby blue boxers.

"Fancy," Ashton remarked while pulling his pants down.

Luke's mouth literally watered at the sight of Ashton's delicious v-lines and the happy trail that disappeared into his tight boxers.

Luke could clearly see the outline of his boyfriend's díck while Ashton stared at Luke's almost porcelain skin that was completely hairless and his prominent v-lines that lead to a surprise that Ashton has yet to see.

"Stop staring Lukey, maybe I'll treat ya when we get in the water," Ashton winked heading into the deep blue waiting for Luke to trail behind.

Luke's feet followed a couple steps behind Ashton but as soon as they hit the water, they were off. Luke waited for a rather biggish wave to approach him before diving straight into it loving the feeling of his body immersed in the water.

He surfaced to see Ashton doing the same, coming back for air with his beautiful honey colored hair clinging to his face.

"Come here Lukey, no one can see us here," Ashton said pulling Luke into his arms as they held one another until another wave came and they dived under.

When they resurfaced Ashton swam a little further into the ocean getting away from the crowd of people.

"We're so far," Luke whined getting on Ashton's back

"But I like it here," Ashton replied shaking Luke off causing his gem to pout.

"My little Lukey," Ashton commented as he reached for the blond's small waist.

Luke hummed as Ashton squeezed his skin and his hands began to trail south.

"May I Luke?" Ashton asked his hands hovering over Luke's wet boxers.

"Yes," Luke said

Ashton didn't pull his underwear down but took his boyfriend's smaller cöck into his hands and began pumping him.

The water made it much easier as he went up and down and circled the head with his thumb.

Luke let out a strangled gróan causing Ashton to fatten up in his own boxers.

Luke had never been touched before. Sure he watched pòrn but he never touched himself because he was saving the immense pleasure of that moment when he was touched for the first time by someone special.

And he was quite satisfied with Ashton being that special someone.

"Like that angel?" Ashton asked furiously pumping Luke

"Mmhm," Luke möaned out

Because he was never touched like this before, Luke was extremely close.

"Ash, I'm close," Luke whined almost embarrassed that it wasn't even 5 minutes and he's ready to burst.

"That's fine angel, comè when you're ready," Ashton said stroking faster.

Suddenly he let go of Luke causing him to gróan in frustration and Ashton tugged his own hárd cóck out of the boxers before taking hold of Luke's again and pumping them both in the same hand, together.

The feeling was exquisite as Ashton's dïck rubbed against Luke's and even better when the two hèads rubbed against one another.

The tight feeling in Luke's stomach that he's always heard about began to happen.

Luke möaned one last time before letting go on Ashton's hand, painting it white.

Ashton continued tugging both dícks for a few seconds until he came on his own hand.

"That was unbelievably good," Luke said as soon as his breathing came back to normal.

"It was angel, was that your first time?" Ashton asked pecking Luke's lips.

"Yeah, I've never been touched before," Luke mumble shyly

"Good, no one else is allowed to touch my baby boy's còck," Ashton said pulling Luke into his embrace.

"Yes, all yours," Luke said biting Ashton's shoulder.

"All mine," Ashton said

Idk how to to write a händjob like it's just tugging of ye dïck.

Lol

comment and vote lots 💖

My phone slipped outta my hand and the screen cracked. I cried for hours....thank god I can till use it.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

DADDY KINK OR NAH

byeeeee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 64
[Book 1] LASHTON BROMANCE COMPLETED Step-siblings Sienna and Ashton live very different lives to that of those around them, and it all gets flipped a...
2.2K 296 29
"Ashton has spoken to me this week, which is great, and I think he's even been flirting with me. But he's still dating Calum, and Michael and I are j...
33.1K 1K 38
Ashton Irwin is the "weird boy" of the school, only having one friend When he gets paired with the jock of the school, Luke Hemmings, for a project...
4.7K 227 25
"I can't love you Ashton." Luke said quietly, his voice firm, but his eyes avoiding the gaze of the shorter boy "You're... a boy. It's wrong. I can't...