When fate go wrong.

By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her... More

Intro
I'm officially insane!
Run
Rogues
Lunch time turn to...
Hunt for the first time
The messenger
Found...so now what?
Truth
Shopping go bad
Meeting the parents
Mate and mark.
New friend, new enemy, new powers
Explaining
Besieged
Vacation
Qalul- what?!
Suspect
Pregnant and scare
New house
Attack
In heat
Family
You got to be kidding me?!
We'll make it work
Check up
Real family
Pregnant and kidnap? Yea, no
So what you saying is...

Meeting 'her'

138 10 0
By devil_princess_xoxo

I wake up feeling sore and the memories from yesterday flood back and blush. I feel a pair of arm around my waist and I turn around and saw a sleeping Alex. I start to look at him closely examine everything on his body.

"It not nice to stare." Said a sleepy Alex. I quickly try to turn around but he caught my shoulder making me unable to move. He kiss me on a head and start a trail of kiss mark down to my mark and I start to purr. I turn to see him laugh at me. Oh 2 can play this game.

I start to grind myself to his lower half and he start to groan. I smirk and grind myself faster on him. He growl and jump on top of me. He thrust himself in me and I moan.

We were at it for hour and I decide it time to go downstairs. We take a shower and start to dress walking down to the kitchen. I realize that we have to go to Alex parents house for dinner tonight and start to cook some foods to bring over.

"Morning Luna" said Blake and I glare at him knowing I hate being called that. He just shrug and went to the fridge and take out a carton of milk.

"Where Lilly?" I ask realizing that I didn't see her much lately and with me going to search for new allies, I don't think I be able to see her at all.

"She make some friends in the pack house and they playing dress up in her room" Blake reply drinking the milk straight from it carton.

"Ewwww where your manner?!" I ask in disgust, he just shrug. I finished the foods and put them in a basket so I won't forget to bring them later. I then start to feel light headed and black out. I expect to hit the ground but a pair of arm catch me. The last thing I hear is my name being call.

I wake up with a bright light every where. I look up to see a women with brunette hair in a white dress with silver eyes. "Who are you?" I ask her curiously. "I'm the moon goddess." Answer the woman in a gentle voice.

"I come to tell you that you need to go and find allies. There will be special peoples that have power to help you with the war that coming. They will be your guardian, protectors, to protect you from all the peoples that will sent to assassinate you.You also need to start and get new forms. Go find a witch name Selena. She will help you change into your last form of supernatural."

"Wait how do you know who the guardians or the protectors is?"

"You will feel the need to claim them and they will feel the need to protect you. When you find them, you will link blood with them claim them as your guardians. All of you will gain power and strength. Good luck my child." With that she disappeared into the light. I then saw another women walk out. This time is my...mom. I don't know how I know but I just do. I start to burst into tears. "I'm so proud of you. Taking care of Lilly, now saving the world. I couldn't be more happy and proud!" She exclaim hugging me to her.

"I don't know if I could do it."

"Of course you can. With help of your friends and mate you can do it. I'm going to give you a hint. You already found one of your guardian. He in your pack but you guys just didn't feel the connection yet. Now that the moon goddess open the connection to all of you, you and him should now feel each other. Listen, I got to go. But I promise I will watch you and Lilly from above. I love you. One more thing. He still alive. Go find him. They all still alive. Your family. Our family." My mom then also start to disappeared in the light and I found myself getting sleepy.

I woke up in a bed thingy that they have in the hospital. I saw that Alex is yelling at the poor doctor that doesn't know what happen to me.

"Alex." I said in my hoarse voice. He quickly turn around and run to my side.

"What happen?! Blake just tell me that you just black out for no reason and I just carry you to the pack doctor!" Alex start to panic again.

"Calm down!" I said and he finally calm down a little.

"I just got a visit from the moon goddess and my mom." I said trying to get all the wires out of my body.

"The moon goddess tell me that I have to go and find my guardians to prepare for the war. They also have special power that we will need in the war." I quickly explain to him while we walk to Alex office.

When we get there I saw Alec and Blake already there sitting on the chair when they see us they quickly give us a little bow. I look at Alec and I instantly feel a connection to him.

"Alec, we need to talk." I said quickly and walk outside to the garden.

"We be right back!" I heard Alec said in a hurry and run after me.

"This can't be right?! How can I be your mate? You already have a mate! Please tell me I'm going crazy!" Alex start to babble.

"Alec" I try to get his attention

"It can't be right?! How could it be?!"

"Alec." I try again.

"Omg Alex going to kill me!"

"Alec!!" That seem to snap him out. "Yea?"

"You're my guardian."

"I'm a what now?!"

"You my guardian, my protector, to protect me from the assassinator that coming to kill me. That why you feel a connection toward me."

"Ooohhh. Wait, who coming to kill you?!" He start to panic and I sigh.

"I don't know! that what the moon goddess tell me."

"Now do you want to be my guardian. I have to tell you that it going to be extremely dangerous." I said seriously.

"Hell yea!"he scream like a kid in a candy store. I chuckle at him.

"Ok. Do you have a knife with you?" and I see his face go pale and I laugh at his expression.

"I'm not going to kill you if that what you think... or am I?" I said playing with him. His face relax a little and then turn pale again.

"I'm just kidding. I need to link you with me." He give me playful glare and take out a pocket knife. I take my hand is cut my palm and I do the same for him. I put my hand on top of him mixing our blood together.

"Do you accept me to be your princess and you will be my guardian and protect me with your life?"

"I, Alec Blair, swear to protect you with my life and be your guardian."

"I hereby accept you as my guardian." With the last words I feel a link being form with me and Alec. Then I feel a rush of power running to my body.

"Wow I feel awesome!" Alec scream excitedly and I smile at him.

"Come on, let go and tell everyone the new!" With that we walk back to the office. I saw Blake and Alex talking but stop when they see us.

"I hereby present my new guardian!"and Alec walk out behind me. "I feel super awesome!" Alec yell and I giggle at Blake and Alex  confuse face. I then start to explain everything to them.

"Awwww I want to be your guardian too!" Blake whine.

"Ha too bad!" Alec stuck his tongue out at Blake and he return the favor. Alex and I start to laugh at them.

"You and Alec will go to find more allies in the East tomorrow right?" Alex ask me.

"Yup" and I see his face turn worry.

"Don't worry Alpha. I swear to protect her with my life." Alec said seriously.

"Thank you." Alex said sincerely.

"Come on we need to get ready. We going to your parents house for dinner remember?" I remind Alex. We went to our room and get ready. I wear a black skirt and a a black blouse while Alex just dress in a normal black jean and a black sweatshirt. We start to drive to his parents house. On the way we talk about random thing and giggling like a normal teenage couples. Well I guess we could never be normal. I sigh as the thought.

We finally reach his parents house in 10 minutes. His parents house is a 2 stores house with a cute garden. We walk to the door and got pull into a hug by his mom.

"I'm so glad you make it!" Ava squeal.

"Nice to see you again Elena." Antony greet pulling his wife to him and she pout.

"Stop acting like a kid mom." Alex laugh at her. I smack him in the back of his head and he whimper.

"Hey!" He said while rubbing his head.

"Oh suck it up! That no way to talk to your mom!" I scold.

"Yea tell him! Aww I love you already!" Ava chirp and pull me to her and we start walking to the house.

I hear the boys laughing at us from behind and follow us to the kitchen. I give her the basket of food that I made this morning.

"Oh my! You don't have to do these!" Ava point.

I just shrug and take a look around the house for the first time and it give out the soft and comfy feeling. I start to help Ava setting up the food while the boys talk about Alpha stuff. After we finish dinner, we go to the main reason that we here. We tell them everything from why I left to the moon goddess visit me.

Alex and his dad got mad when I tell them how I got abuse and I have to fight rogues alone. It take about half an hour to explain because they keep interrupting and growling. Ava finally snap and tell them if they interrupt one more time she will skin their wolf fur and make a new carpet for her house.

The boys quickly shut up and Ava wink at me and I laugh at her. We stay and talk and jokes a little more then we say goodnight to them and leave.

"Be safe." Ava whisper softly in my ear. I just smile and pull her in a hug. We start to drive home in comfortable silence.

"Why didn't you tell me about your dad abuse you?" He said rubbing circle on my hand.

"I just don't want you to feel worry." I put my hand on his.

"You know you can tell me everything." He said looking at me.

"I know Alex, I know. And I love you."I said softly.

"I love you too." He reply. I start to feel sleepy and decide to take a nap.

I wake up feeling someone carrying me out of the car. I'm too sleepy to protest so I leave them be. I feel myself gently put on the bed and I start to feel hand striping me. I feel tingle so it must be Alex. I only left in my underwear and he only in his boxer.

He pull me into his arm and I kiss him on the lip. He jump shocking because he thought I was asleep and I giggle at him. He glare at me playfully. He gently kiss me on the lip."Goodnight kitty." He whisper in my ear and I let sleep consume me.

I woke up by a jump on my bed and I look up to see Lilly jumping up and down my bed. I quickly got up and hug her to me." I miss you so much!" I tell her.

"Me too!" She giggle.

"Come on, let go make your favorite pancakes!" I chirp.

"Yay!" And I hear her running down the stair. I walk to the restroom and start doing my business. I quickly change to a tank top and sweat pant and pack my bag remember that I have to go today. I leave the bag on the bed and run downstairs to make breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen and saw Blake and Lilly arguing about who the best runner. I shake my head at them and start to make pancakes.

"Where Alex?" I ask Blake who still arguing with Lilly.

"He talk to Alec in his office about your trip." He said turning to me and smile. Then turn back to the argument. I finish the pancakes and serve them  to Blake, Lilly and I. I save some for Alex and and Alec. They quickly grab the pancakes and I snap their hand away.

"Go wash your hand first!" I scold them like little kid.

"Sorry mom!" They mock me and I just laugh at them.

I walk to Alex office and saw they still talking not notice me. I clear my throat and they turn to me.

"Breakfast is ready. And relax! stop being so serious!" I said jokingly to them.

"Now come on, before Blake and Lilly eat all the pancakes." I warn them. They quickly dash out of the office. On the way out Alex kiss my forehead and I smile at him. We finish breakfast and I went up stair and grab my bag.

"Watch Lilly while I gone ok? And Lilly, listen to uncle Blake ok?" I tell both of them. "Yes mom!" They answer and I give them a playful glare. Alex pull me into a kiss and Alec cover Lilly eyes.

"Find a room you guys!" Alec scold us and we laugh at them.

"Please be safe." He whisper in my ear and I nod. We start to pack our bags on Alec red Mercedes. I kiss Lilly and Alex forehead and quickly jump to the passenger seat before they see me cry. Alec quickly pull out and drive knowing I don't want them to see me like this. He put a hand on my shoulder and I smile at him.

"I miss him." Snow whimper.

I know, trust me I do to. Let get this quickly over with so we can go back to our mate. I said try to cheer her up.

"Yea let do this!" Snow said confidently.

~~~~

"Turn left!" I yell at Alec.

"No!! I pretty sure we have to turn right!" Alec scream back and I sigh.

Yup! Lady and gentlemen, we are officially lost! We have been like this for hours!

"Ok ok! Stop the car!" I tell Alec and he pull the car to road. We get out of the car and stretch.

"Well that was intense." Alec mumble and I nod agree.

"We need to find a witch first." I informed him.

"Witch?!" He look at me like I'm crazy.

"Do you know that they are the creepiest supernatural?!? They live in creepy place and there house have spider every where!"

"Well that sound like a witch." I said trying to lightning up the mood. He just stare at me and shake his head.

"Fine I'm going alone then!"

"There no way I'm letting you go to that creepy place yourself! What if they make you to there food?!?" He said scare.

"Drama queen" I mumble.

"Are not!"

"Uh huh"

"Nuh uh!"

"So are you going or not?!"

"Fine fine! But if we die I blame it on you!"

"Whatever drama queen!"

"So do you know where they live?"hmmm that a good question. Do you know where they live? I ask Snow hoping she know. "Yea actually, they live in the North of California."

"North of California."

"I was hoping you don't." Alex mumbling.

"Well too bad! Now start driving and make sure we not lost this time!"

"Yes mom!" He mock me and I hit him playfully. I start to think about what my mom said. "He alive. Go find him. They still alive. Your family. Our family." My heart skip a beat at the word. My family. Our family? How could it be.

_______________________________
Ooooohhhhh!!! Plot twist!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 301 65
In a world where reality is farfetched and uncanniness might just be the new norm, 17 year old Cali's life is mysteriously turned upside down by a si...
100 3 2
Growing up the son of a fairy King - Easy. Being accepted to the fiercest, strongest, fairy warrior army ever to protect the realm - Easy. Making t...
2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
205K 6K 45
Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of all wolves. Her mother being a Fae and a...