Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

By remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 22

9.6K 256 76
By remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

The next day I woke up at 7, just like I planned. I swung my feet off my bed and walked to my bathroom. My hair was a mess. But, lucky me, it was in its natural state; beautiful beach waves. So I just combed a few strands and put some leave in conditioner.

I went to my swimsuit drawer and took out a pink, strapless, bikini top that had a big bow and matching colour bottoms. I got some matching flip flops and a Justin Bieber towel. Hey! Don't judge.

I packed extra towels, my towel, sunscreen, sun glasses, phone, phone case charger (I know cool), headphones, hair brush, clothes and extra hair ties.

I went back to my closet and took out a white, mid thigh length, flowy, cover up and slipped on my flip flops. I went to the bathroom, put on some EOS lip balm, and added a tad of water proof mascara. I packed both into my bad and went downstairs. By now it was 7:45. Great I have some time to eat.

I took a plate and took out 2 pieces of bread. Then I got out some Nutella and started spreading it all over my two pieces of bread. I put the Nutella and butter knife away, and sat down at the table.

15 minutes later the guys came down and we headed out. I walked to my car and they looked at me weirdly.

"Guys. The beach is an hour away and I have to pick up something on the way. Don't worry I will be fine," I say.

They keep looking at me, but soon they leave for Adams car. Some of them also got into Justin's car; Justin, Dylan, Connor, Jackson, Luke. I put my bag at the back and took out my sunglasses and wallet. I put on my sunglasses, jumped into my car, and sped of to the beach.

The thing I had to get was Starbucks. I went to the drive thru of my favorite place.

I ordered an Ice tea and sped off to my destination. I blasted the music and We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus came on.

"And we can't stop!
And we won't stop!
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?" I sang.

Finally after numerous songs, I reached my destination. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag and started looking for the guys. No sign of them. Either they weren't here yet or they ditched me.

I sighed and got out my phone.

To: Dylan

Hey where are you?

I turned off my phone and suddenly it started to buzz.

From: Luke

Hey Dylan is held up at the moment. We are on our way. Connor got car sick so we had to pull over.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. I knew both of them were in Justin's car. Poor Justin!

Then it hit me. He owes me a surf board! I quickly took my phone out again and sent a message to Luke.

To: Luke

Hey can you make sure Beast got my surf board?

To: Melody

Beast?!

I sigh. Jeez man. Everyone knows who Beast is!

To: Luke

Idiot! Justin!

To: Melody

Sorry Women! I should have known you guys had pet names for each other! Beauty and the Beast! #fav #otp

I rolled my eyes. Such childish behavior.

To: Luke

Just ask him Pretty Boy!

To: Melody

Yes your boyfriend got your surf board Sweetheart.

To: Luke

HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND MORON!

To: Melody

Of course not! ;)

I sighed. That kid has issues. If it wasn't for his pretty face, he wouldn't survive in this world.

I walked on the sand to an empty space on the beach where I could put my stuff.

Well since the jerks aren't here I might was well tan!

I thought to myself. I layed my towel on the sand and took out some sunscreen. I put it all over my body and then I put it away. I lied on my back and put my glasses on. The sun felt nice.

10 minutes later I felt someone block my sun. I opened my eyes to see Justin smirking.

"Well hello there Beauty," he says.

"Hi Beast. Where's my surfboard?" I ask eagerly.

"Here you go," he says and hands me a pink surfboard that had a palm tree and looked like Miami. It was beautiful.

"Thank you! I love it!" I say and hug him. He hugged me back and I took off my cover up to reveal my bathing suit. Yes I'm aware now that I forgot to take it off while tanning.

The guys stared. Rude but amusing. I just shrugged and ran towards the water. The waves were good. Nice and big. I smiled and ran into the water. It splashed on my face but I didn't care. I laid on my stomach and paddled out to sea. When I was far enough in, I sat up straight and just looked out. No waves yet, but I can feel one coming.

"Beauty come back! You need an expert to show you how it's done!" Justin called. I scoffed.

Excuse you? He doesn't think I can surf like a pro? I'll show him. That's when I felt it. The perfect wave. I looked out to sea and saw it coming. I started paddling. I heard the guys calling my name telling me to stop before I get hurt. As if. I learned to surf when my dad took me to Miami for 3 weeks. I surfed everyday and I loved it ever since.

I paddled and soon started to get up and stand. I balance myself on the board and rode the wave. I felt like I was Bethany from Soul Surfers. Except I had 2 arms, and there aren't any sharks. Well not that I know of.

I rode the wave. It felt freeing. I was like the queen of the waves. Like the song! Finally, I was reaching the shore and the wave died down. I got off my board and everyone on the beach, I'm not exaggerating, is staring at me in awe.

"Oh my god. You just rode the biggest wave there is," some lady came up to me and says.

"Oh no. There has to be other waves bigger than that," I say.

"No honey. We call her Big Mama. No one has rode her before," the lady says and walks off.

Wow. I was right when I said today would be interesting. I walked back to the guys and wrapped myself in a towel.

"That was amazing! How'd you learn to do that?" Adam exclaims.

"When I lived in Vegas my dad went on business trips and one of them were to Miami so I asked to come. He said yes, and I learned to surf in 3 weeks because I practiced everyday," I explain.

They just looked at me like I fell from the sky.

"Ok well I'm going swimming," I say and run to the water.

The guys follow me and Justin ends up picking me up.

"Justin Moors! If you drop me, World War 3 will commense!" I shout.

"Sure Beauty," he says and then he drops me into the water. The cold water might I add.

I pretend I loved it. When I get my revenge, he'll never see it coming.

"See I knew you were to scared to get revenge on me!" Justin says.

"I guess I am," I say innocently. Hopefully he bought it.

I played snd swam in the water and then went over to Dylan.

"Dylan, I need a favor," I say.

"Sure," he says.

"You need to ask the guys to go cliff diving so I can push Justin off. And don't worry, all around here are places you can jump off cliffs, I did it a lot. Nothing will happen to him," I say.

"Are you sure? Because I don't want to be apart of a murder plan," he says.

"Dyl! I've been pushed off many times by Christy and Laura around here and I'm fine, no?" I say.

"Alright fine," he says.

"Good. Go to the lowest cliff there is. Lets just say it makes falling easier," I say.

He nods and walks up to go tell the guys. Great plan is working! The guys rally up and we go to the smallest cliff there is. There was even a sign saying we could cliff dive. We're all good.

"Alright who's going first?" I ask.

"You," they all say.

"But I'm scared!" I fake act scared. I could jump off this cliff with my eyes closed.

Justin walks up to the edge of the cliff and looks down.

"It's not that far Beauty," he says and keep looking down.

I approch him and tap him on the shoulder.

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind going first right?" I ask.

He stands up properly and I lightly push him off. He falls.

"MELODY!" The guys exclaim.

I watch as he falls. He's even screaming!

"Guys! The dude is fine. Jeez. Now I will go. My revenge is over,"I conclude.

"As if you'll jump off," Michael says.

I glare at him and stand so I'm facing them on the edge of the cliff. I then smile and do a back flip off the cliff and into the air.

"Wooohoooo!" I scream.

The rush was exellerating and it felt awesome. I was approaching the water so I closed my eyes, held my breath and soon felt water surround me.

I swam up and started breathing heavily.

"Beauty," Justin says from behind me.

Oh no. He's pissed. I quickly swam to the shore. He followed.

"That wasn't very nice," he says.

"It's your fault," I say.

"And how is that?" He asks.

"I said if you dropped me into the water World War 3 would start. And it did and I finished it," I say with a smile on my face. Justin chuckles.

"You won't get away with this," he says.

"Oh but I already have!" I say and look out to see most of the guys falling from the sky.

I smile. Well I guess Dylan's idea was a good one. They come to the shore and we walk back to the beach.

A few hours later we come back to the house. I run upstairs and head staight towards the shower. I was salty. I use my favorite shampoo, conditioner and body scrub from Bath and Body Works, Warm Vanilla Sugar; and then I moisturize my skin with the body lotion.

I put on some pyjamas and got into bed. I wonder if Justin was really going to get me back. I hope not because I'm not looking forward to it!

I sigh and close my eyes. Tomorrow I'm back to school. Might as well get a good night sleep so I'm not grumpy!

------------------

Authors Note

Hey guys! New chapter for a new year! Btw Happy New Years! Are you excited? I sure am. I can't believe we're in 2k16! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good New year!

Keep reading!

Stay tuned!

Enjoy!

And...

Love ya!

~Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.8K 20
The most popular boy in school, is in my house. How did this happen? I don't know and I don't care. He is a self absorbed, player. He can get any gir...
33.1K 2.7K 40
When seventeen-year-old juvenile delinquent Blaze Allen stumbles upon a popular writing website called Fable, she finds a whole community of introver...
227K 5.7K 25
Allison Monroe the quiet yet confident girl she dosen't get pushed around but if she does shell do something.She usually talks to her best friend Oli...
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc