Fairy Tail - The World of Mag...

Von Shorei

Fairy Tail, a guild located in Magnolia Kingdom, widely known throughout the country as a guild with powerful... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Town of the Songs Arc
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Eisenwald Arc
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Imposters Arc
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Garuna Island Arc
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Phantom Arc
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Xrytos Arc
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Heartphilia Arc
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Loke Leo The Lion Arc
Chapter 24 - Tower of Paradise Arc
Chapter 25 - Nirvana Arc
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Edolas Arc
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Magic Council Arc
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 - S-class Exam Arc
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - Future Arc
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 40

3.2K 103 19
Von Shorei

Luna gladly said, "Roger that, Boss. I will see you all at the dining room later. Good luck." She smiled and went back ahead to the residence.5 of them get into their stances, with Rena and Clave stood further behind. The other three attacked at the same time. With Sarah's 2 shadows and Rena's vines, it was like 8 vs 1. Clave went into hiding and started his spell. At least he took Vyera's advice seriously.

Vyera finally had to get really serious. They did not give her anytime to rest or catch her breath. After the vines, come the shadows, then Kamui, Sarah and Zach. Just dodging them was already a handful to her. She then summoned another sword on her left hand, a jet black one this time. This was the sword Wendy bought for her during their adventure in Edoras. The rest jumped back in anticipation.

"Boss... You are ambidextrous?" Zach asked excitedly.

"I never say I wasnt." Vyera said, "The cursed sword, Noir. Be happy about it, not even my guild mates knew about me being dual wielder. This is my first time using it in real battle."

That sentence got them fired up. Vyera still could not let her guard down but she could anticipate their attacks now with 2 swords. What's make her wondering was that Clave hadnt made his moves yet. After a while, Vyera managed to defeat the 2 shadows. Rena's attack was slowing down. Sarah too.

Vyera detected a sudden increase in magic power flow at the forest behind. It was Clave. He had finished his spell. Indeed, their surroundings changed in an instant. What appeared freaked out all the girls. Even the guys felt that it was disgusting. Hundreds of various bugs as big as a dog appeared. It filled up the previously green field into a complete bug nests. Some of them were even slimey. The scene made Vyera turned pale at once. She hated bugs the most in this whole world. If she could, she would wish for all bugs to be eradicated from this world.

"That Clave, this is too much..." Kamui said with disgust, "I know he likes bugs but there is no need for this."

"I agree." Zach nodded while avoiding touching the bugs.

The girls were already in tears. Vyera could not even move. The bugs started moving towards her all at once and unconsciously, Vyera let out her wings and flew up. She had been training it for a while now and she could get it out freely.

"Thats unfair, Boss! You can’t fly!" Kamui said.

"I dont want to!" Vyera retorted in anger, "Get rid of those bugs!" She was already on verge of crying.

What made it worse, Clave increased his magic again and the bugs suddenly spurted wings out from inside their shells. Vyera cannot stand this anymore, even the girls were already screaming, "No! Get rid of them!" She cried, really wanting to stop this nightmare.

That caused her magic to run amok. Unconsciously, she released her wind and fire magic and burned the whole ground with those bugs in it, including those which were flying. It was not full power but the combination of wind and fire were just too strong.

"Oi! Clave! Stop it! Boss is killing us all at this rate!" Kamui shouted in desperation.

Clave seemed reluctant to make it disappear but the fire was getting worse. He had no choice but to undo his illusion. Once they disappeared, Vyera finally calmed down and stopped all her magic. She put out the fire by summoning the water from the ground.

After all was done, she landed on the ground, her wings automatically disappeared and sat on the floor, strengthless. Her eyes were still full of tears. While trying to wipe off, she asked Rena to regrow the grass that was gone due to the fire. Rena did it splendidly and it was as if nothing happened at all. The thought of the bugs still make Vyera's tears flow.

The 5 of her subordinates approached her, "You okay, Boss?" Zach asked.

"No!" She answered in anger with her tears still forming, "That was the worst! Those black shiny body, slimes, antennas, legs, everything! I hate them!" She shouted in frustration, "I wished they never exist!"

Everyone was looking at her with their stunned faces. Their tough and unbeatable Boss became like a kid after seeing bugs. They knew girls hate them but not to this extent.

Clave who had just joined the group did not hear that and said, "That was fun! I should do it again-"

He didnt manage to finish his sentence and was silenced with fear when he felt the tips of the cold metal on his neck within a split second.

Vyera looked at him with anger and killing intent so strong that he didnt dare to move. Furthermore, her two swords were crossed on his neck that any move he made would injure him, "Continue your sentence and i will give you a quick and painless death." She threatened.

"O-Okay... I will never do it again." He said trembling.

Vyera let her swords disappeared into the air and decided to wipe off her remaining tears from her eyes, "I give up. It is your win. Good job everyone."

"... Well, it certainly did not feel that we actually won..." Kamui said unsure, "This jerk just ruined everything." He pointed towards the bug guy.

"But your teamwork is what I have been waiting for. It was perfect. There was no waste of movements and you guys worked with each other so well. I would lose sooner or later even without his illusion." Vyera said.

"... Boss, can we still try individually?" Zach asked, "We are still immature. We will challenge you again in a year."

Everyone else agreed. Vyera smiled, "Come at me anytime you are ready. I will welcome your challenge any time. Now... Shall we go back? Luna is waiting."

When they turned back towards the main building, they could see Luna was waving to them from the back door that led directly to the kitchen and dining room. Surprisingly, there was another person in the dining room. Approaching the building, Vyera was shocked but mixed with excitement. Why was he here?

"Luna! Who is that?" Kamui asked when he reached the back door.

Before she could answer, Vyera had already run inside, after confirming the identity of the person, "Gray!"

"Vye!" He answered and stood up from his seat, welcoming her hug and quick kiss, "I miss you."

"Me too... Why are you here?" Vyera asked excitedly.

"That Luna sent me a letter to fetch you for the S-class test next week. Lucy and the gang wanted to come too but Natsu dragged her off for intense training. Erza was running an errand for Master. So I’m the only one free to come." He laughed, "... You just cried?" He gently touched her wet eyelashes.

"Oh... Bugs." She answered simply. He understood her fears of them well enough not to press for more info.

"Boss, stop being in your own world and introduce us." Sarah said while Rena was whistling, making Vyera blush.

She then introduced each and every one of them before Luna called them for the big feast. She really cooked everything she could think of. The whole table was full with food.

"Hoo... So that’s what happened. I was wondering what all those black stuff were just now..." Gray said while still chewing the roasted chicken after everyone filled him in on the training that morning. He blended in the group well, surprisingly.

"But Boss, your fear of bugs is too amazing... What happened before?" Rena asked.

"Ask this guy here." Vyera retorted and pointed to Gray with a glare.

"I guess... it was my fault?" He said nervously.

"Of course! Who else beside you and Elfman who always disturbed us during our nap?!"

"What? What?" Sarah pressed for more details.

"This guy..." Vyera shook her head already, "... with another comrade of ours, collected a huge amount of bugs and put them on top of us when we were sleeping. Imagine waking up with them all over your body... and that happened a few times!" Vyera glared at Gray. The girls flinched when they imagined that.

"It was originally Natsu's idea!" He retorted.

"I don’t care whose idea! The fact is you joined in the prank!" She replied which made Gray fell silent immediately.

Their argument instead brought laughter to the dining room, "Both of you are really made for each other." Clave suddenly said while still smiling.

"Eh?" Both Vyera and Gray said in unison.

"Don’t think we didn’t notice the kiss just now... Plus your rings." Rena said as a matter of factly.

"Girls are sharp when it comes to these stuff, huh?" Kamui praised, which was welcomed happily by Sarah and Rena. Vyera and Gray were blushing already and decided to let the matter rest. They took this chance for practice matches. It was good training for Gray too since he was one of the candidates for the S-class test. After the dinner, they have a good chat at the meeting room.

"So Boss, you will be Gray's partner?" Zach asked after hearing the full details of the S-class test from Gray. This year test would be held at Tenrou Island and they were allowed to bring a partner to help them in the test.

"No... S-class mages are forbidden to help. It will be considered cheating, wouldn't it?" Vyera said, "Instead, I will be setting the tests as one of the examiners. Speaking of that, who is your partner for this year?"

"Loke. We decided it long ago."

"Good choice." Vyera praised and drank her tea, this time poisonless.

"Guys, time is up. Get to bed." Luna said, "Gray-san, your room will be-"

"No, " Vye said while grabbing Gray who was ready to leave, "Sleep with me tonight." Vyera immediately said but before everyone could express their surprise, Vyera continued, "If I sleep alone, I will surely have nightmare on bugs... I can’t stand that!" She said.

"... Boss..." Everyone sighed. Luna had no say in this as well. Gray did not know how to react to this awkward situation.

Eventually, Gray still stayed with Vye for the night. Boss' order was absolute after all.

"It has been a while since I sleep with you..." Vyera said, "Never thought you will be here to find me."

"Told you that i will find you no matter where you are..." Gray replied. Vyera smiled happily when she heard that. It was a night that she hoped would last forever.

For the next 2 days, Gray joined with their trainings. It was certainly interesting and it had been awhile since Gray and Vye did their spar. Everyone was awestruck to see the speed they casted their magic and the area that it covered. Afterwards, they became more respectful of them, seeing how far their levels differed.

A week later, it was time for Vyera and Gray to go back to the guild. Vye had been looking forward to this but apparently not the rest of her subordinates.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

105K 3.7K 51
Kaori is a member of the Akatsuki, but not by choice. She was born into it before her mother died. When Pain tells her about her brother, the Copy Ni...
43.3K 867 34
Akari is Shirayuki's bigger sister. She has always protected her. One day, she met the 2nd Prince of Clairnes's personal guard, Mitsuhide. She fell i...
196K 6.3K 31
Kila is the Avatar's sister. Aang is the Avatar, and she is the mistake. She has no idea of her powers, since Avatars never have any family. What she...
143K 4.9K 47
GODS. HEAVENLY BEINGS. CREATURES OF HIGHER REGARD THAN MORTALS. AND THE CHARMING PRINCE, APOLLO WAS ONE OF THEM. ANOTHER ILLEGITIMATE SON BORN TO THE...