Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 โ€ข Part 1
46 โ€ข Part 2
47

35

1.6K 38 7
By astridologia

X X X V

A L D E R P O T I O N

Alice Calder have created her own potion to stop her from causing too much distress in practicing and enhancing her abilities. This is a passed on potion to future generations who are in pain during the conduction of their skills.

Harry's P.O.V

We're visiting Lily today, got some chocolate frogs for her, her favorite. It's been a day but we are missing her so much and I reallty want to thank her for what she did. No one hates me, no one treats me badly because of what she did. That i'm really thank for.

Malfoy must be missing her as well more than all of us and their, always caught, kisses. Good laugh.

We four sat beside her, i've got Ginny with me by the way. We left the boquets of lilies (see what we did there, lilies for lily, well its her favorite as well) and chocolate frogs on the desk in front of her bed.

I spoke as I held her hand, "Thank you Lily for what you did, I hope you'd wake up soon. I really want to thank you personally, if it wasn't for you, i'd be trashed by now." I can feel Ginny wrapping her arms around my neck. I hope soon everything will be back to the way it used to be.

"I'm sorry Lily, I know I hurt you badly. Maybe love is really a powerful thing. Please wake up soon, we need you so much." Ron then said this.

"Lily, i'm missing you so much. I miss the crazy days we always spend together. Please wake up! I know it's your third time here but we will never get used to seeing you like this." Hermione said as she wipe her tears running down her cheeks.

"Lily, wake up! You crazy girl! We need you so much! Do you know how much it's hurting us all!" Ginny said, filled with tears in her eyes. I wipped it away from her beautiful face. Everyone's crying, not the first time and not the first time we see her like this.

Talking to her will for sure make her wake up in a short time. Hopefully.

We heard doors opening, must be a visitor of Lily or someone who is also hurt but that's too early for that.

And well, it's the twins, visiting Lily as well of course.

"Uhm, hi guys!" I greeted, it's awkward how we just look at Lily. It's like staring into her soul.

"Hey Harry." They said at the same time.

"Hi Lily, coming to visit our lovely friend, we miss you already." Fred said and then George continued, "We need you, it's not the same without you! So wake up!"

We all just stayed here watching her breathe and just that. Hoping that she will wake up any moment.

We waited for about 20 minutes now and we were leaving already for class was about to start. Well, the tournament actually, preparations and such. We missed breakfast for her, we don't care about breakfast as long as we can watch Lily and just wait for her to wake up.

"Goodbye Lily, we'll be back later to visit you!" I said.

Everyone else said goodbye and as we were to leave, Malfoy came in from the double doors. He faced the ground, I believe he's hurt the most and walked pass us to her lovely girlfriend.

"Come on now guys. Leave them to their privacy." I said and we all went to the common room as we got out of the hospital wing.

Draco's P.O.V

I finished breakfast and went up to the hospital wing to visit Lily. It's been a day already, she hasn't wake up yet but hopefully tomorrow or later this night.

As I got up, I opened the doors, reaveling her Gryffindor friends, I just ignored them like I would always do but I cannot simply hurt them, why? It's not worth it if my girlfriend is in this state at the moment but I also have to keep the bad boy act.

I sat beside her, caressing her cheeks, I really miss her. I miss seeing her blue eyes and not those red eyes. I'm afraid that whenever I see those eyes, one day I might not see her again. 6 days she's been like this with a few hours gap and snap she's blacked out again. She never really cared about herself but always for others. She stopped Pansy from kissing me, which almost or really killed that slut but who cares. Also she helped Potter with his problem of being part of this stupid tournament. Out of all the people, why does it have to be Lily who have this kind of abilities. Can't we just live a happy and romantic life. This is tragedy and none of those two.

I just watch her there, lying cold as always. I can't take this anymore. I stood up gave her a kiss on the lips and said,

"I'll see you later, my love. Please wake up soon, I really need you. Father and mom haven't heard, i'll send them a letter. I love you so much sweetheart." Tears just fell, maybe this is what it feels like to have someone you love in danger. What more can our relationship bring us?

I walked outside and head straight to the dormitory. I did write a letter to my parents, they'd be worried by now for Lily always send a letter to them, twice or thrice a week.

'Mom and Father,

Something awful happened. Lily has blacked out for 6 days already, she wakes up then back to that when she uses her power. I know mom, you know something about this. Please help, they say something about this Alder Potion that can cure her. I'm worried that she won't wake up again and it's better if you knew about this as early as now. I NEED HER!

- DM'

I left afterwards. It's all about the tournament now, which I don't give a damn. My mind is all on my girlfriend in danger. I will be able to enjoy everything if she's here and I can't miss the yule ball, she's my date even if I haven't asked her yet. I really need her, half of me is missing.

I then decided to head to Professor Dumbledore and ask about this Alder Potion. I just can't wait patiently when my girlfriend may not wake up anymore.

I reached his office and he greeted me immediately.

"Draco."

"Professor."

"What brings you here?"

"I'm here because I want to know about the Alder Potion you speak off. You said this can cure Lily for good."

"Ahh, worried about your girlfriend I see. I asked Severus to prepare the potion even if it takes long to be done. It is our only hope to cure Lilith."

"May I join Professor Snape in the preparation of this potion?"

"Draco, dear, you're supposed to be enjoying the tournament and supporting your bet. You should not worry and yet work."

"It doesn't matter, I wouldn't enjoy it anyway, without her. I would only worry."

"Well then, I will inform Severus of his schedules. Do talk to him too."

"Thank you Professor." I'm off to my common room now. I feel a lot better because i'll be able to prepare the potion myself. I'll do everything for Lily.

Harry's P.O.V

This night, I went down the common room, but I don't have Lily with me. That I have to tell Sirius. Now, it's just me. I called,

"Sirius?"

But no one is in here. Not one at all. I walked towards the couch, seeing me on the newspaper, with everything that Rita Skeeter wrote about me was a lie. I crumpled it and threw it to the flames. Lie. Lie. Lie.

Suddenly, I heard a sting sound coming from the fireplace then it happened again. That's where Sirius' face came.

"Sirius. How--?" I asked and was cut off by him.

"I don't have much time so let me get straight to it. Where is Lily?"

"Uhm, she's. Uhm." I don't really know how to put it in words that won't be that hard to take in.

"What happened to her, Harry?" Sirius asked, seriously.

"Uhm, she is in a coma. Blacked out. She was awake 5 days ago, blacked out, woke up then after a day, blacked out and now she haven't woke up since then. It's because of her abilities, she is way to young for all she's done and she saved me from this nightmare i'm in." I explained. I don't think these things are easy words to take in.

"Alder Potion is the answer. I have read all of it before. Now, did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?" He asked.

"No!" I exclaimed and continued, "Lily has mention it was Professor Moody behind it all but now he's gone."

"Shh, I had to ask! Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. But who was the third man in the room?" He asked and I wasn't really sure who it was.

"You didn't hear a name?" He asked.

"No, uhm. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important." I explained.

"And what's that?" He asked once more.

"He wanted..." I paused, "Me! I don't know why but he was gonna use this man to get to me. I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

"Yes. It's just a dream. Look, Harry. The death eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet, these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."

"What are you saying?" I asked, confused.

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a death eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of Stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban. " He explained, i'm not saying I don't understand this but I need proof and only Lily can give me that.

"You think one of them put my name on the goblet?"

"I have not a clue who put your name in that goblet, that is why I asked for Lily but in this case, you need to know yourself and whoever did this is no friend to you. People die in this tournament."

"I know, Cedric will die. Lily said it herself. It's not me who gets harm but him. We can't change what will happen because it will still lead to the death of someone." I explained.

"You don't have a choice, Harry." Then I heard footsteps from the staircase that leads to the dormitory.

"Someone's coming." I exclaimed.

"Keep your friends close, Harry." Sirius said, and his face was gone by then.

It was Ron.

"What are you doing up so late Harry?" He asked.

"I can't sleep. Uhm, Lily! I miss Lily." I exclaimed, all hurt that I do really miss and need her now.

"Oh. We all miss her, now go back to sleep or you'll get caught." Ron said as he went back upstairs.

I got back to the fireplace and Sirius is gone.

What am I suppose to do now? Hermione and Ron doesn't know about this. Lily is still in coma.

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 26
"สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡." "แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡, สแด‡๊œฑ." ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษดแดแด…แด…แด‡แด…. "ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข, ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข." .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. What Draco Malfoy loathed more than Huffl...
47.1K 645 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
2.5K 5 27
Draco Malfoy a bad boy who doesn't play by the rules and is from Slytherin Hermione granger a good girl who plays by the rules and is from Gryffindor