Still My Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami and Tray are back and they're lives are even more crazier than before. Keep reading to see where they a... More

Still My Thug.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7
8
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
62.
63.
64
65.
ALWAYS MY THUG!

61.

42.9K 1K 391
By theOGXavierReJean

Diamond's POV

I was packing the rest of my things up to either go to storage or by Rodney. My dad and Dustin was helping me out along with my aunt Lisa.

My b*tch of a mother was just complaining like she always does. I was in my closet packing up my clothes and the rest of my shoes.

"Hey Diamond, let's talk." my dad said coming in.

"Okay."

"I'm glad you found a guy that you really like. But I don't think just because y'all are having a baby,doesn't mean you should move in with him."

"I would think that this conversation was going to come from aunt Lisa." I said laughing.

"Haha, well its kinda coming from the both of us."

"Well, honestly dad I understand what your saying but this is my second child. And I don't want her to be like Kalen. I mean he's living a great life but I'm here and his dad is somewhere else. I just want to be happy."

"And he makes you happy?"

"Yes, he does. But I want her to have a great and better life. With her mom and dad, together. And if I could get that, I would."

"Okay. But I've told you.......

"That I don't need a man to be happy. Yes, I know." I said cutting him off.

"Keep that in mind." he said kissing my forehead.

"Now, let us finish packing."

Few hours later we had mostly everything packed up.

"Mommy, we're moving to a bigger place with a pool." Kalen stated.

"Yes, I know."

"So, did you sleep with him for his money?" my mom asked.

"Kendra, stop it." my dad said.

"I was just asking a question Wilfur." she snapped back.

"Come on Kalen. It's time for basketball practice." my aunt Lisa said.

"Okay, see you later mommy."

"Bye baby. Be good, okay?"

"Okay."

I closed the door and looked at her.

"Let me tell you something b*tch. My child is almost three fcken years old. I have put up with yo sh*t for to long and I am telling you to stop!" I yelled.

"Now Diamond." my dad said holding her back.

"B*tch?"

"Yes, b*tch! So, what I had a baby over three years ago and now I'm on another. I only fcked a total of two guys, when will you get over it?" I questioned.

"I'm over it Diamond, been over it. But you and this dude, what do y'all have in common? It might just be KD's."

"That would make you happy, huh?"

"Yes, actually it would. That would tell me that my daughter isn't a h*e! Having a child at sixteen and now at nineteen."

"At least I have my own house, a stable job, and a boyfriend this time." I said.

"You're right. But you're not married! And you're on your second baby's daddy."

"Hey you two, y'all need to stop. Diamond, you can't be having all of this stress upon you." my dad said.

"How am I not, when eveytime she comes around I have to listen about being a h*e!" I said crying.

"Is that all you see of me? Is me getting pregnant and having Kalen? Is that it? Because I've done more in this life besides getting pregnant." I said.

"Is everything okay in here?" Rodney asked coming in.

"Family business. Which you are not a part of." my mom said.

"Will you ever stop?"

"Actually, if you're making the mother of my child cry it is my business." he said hugging me.

"One, no its not. Two, who says its your baby?" she busted out.

"What?" he questioned.

"What makes you think that its your baby? She got pregnant at sixteen, you don't know who's she's been with."

"Kendra, that's enough! How could you do this to our daughter?"

I ran out the house and Rodney came after me.

"Diamond, what the hell?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"That's the real Kendra Jackson. And she's much worst than that. I told you she won't let go of the fact I got pregnant at sixteen."

"She's questioning my baby. She is mines, isn't she?" he asked.

"I'm not a h*e!"

"I'm not saying that but what about KD?"

"We had sex, even after Kalen was here. But when he got his girlfriend pregnant we stopped and that's was before I got the job. Is that what you wanna hear?" I asked.

"Hell yes! To make sure I'm not raising another man's child!" he yelled.

"Well, your not! You don't even have to raise this one, I got it." I said giving him back the ring.

"Wait wait wait. Don't do this Diamond, I was just checking."

I just looked at him and hugged him.

"I love you." he said hugging me back.

"I love you too."

We listened at my mom and dad were getting louder and louder.

"How about we go and watch Kalen and then I go and pick up RJ and then we can take them somewhere." he suggested.

"Alright then, let's go."

Noami's POV

I was cleaning up the dance studio and then I went into the office.

"Hey, you need a ride home?" Stacy asked coming in.

"Yeah, let's go."

We left out and Stacy locked up.

"Hey sexies. Y'all need a ride?" Tray asked us.

"No, I have my own car." Stacy said.

"What about you in the green shirt?" he asked me.

"Sorry but I have a man. And he'll kill you if he catches me talking to you." I said.

"Well, about if he catches us kissing?" he asked getting the car.

"Then we're both dead." I said jumping on him.

"Then let the killing spree begin." he said kissing me.

"Y'all are just so cute." Stacy said.

"Well, thank you." he said putting me down.

"What are you doing here? I was just going to meet you at the house."

"Well, I was at your new house. The furniture came in this morning and me and Macy and Tyrone of course helped move mostly everything in."

"Are you serious?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, everything from Stacy's house, the storage, but.....

"Expect the things from Destiny's."

"I mean we can go now. Macy has Tyrone and the new house."

"Okay. But I'm not talking to her. I just wanna get the rest of my things."

"Alright, no talking." he said.

We got into the car and rode to Destiny's house. We pulled up and I sat in the car for a moment.

"So, you're just going to sit here?"

I looked at him and started laughing.

"I'll be right there. But no fighting this girl."

"If she touch me or say something stupid, I just might."

"I'll be right there nothing going to happen."

"Alright."

We fit out the car and I unlocked the door. When we walked in it was dark and it stinked!

"The hell." I said covering my nose.

Tray then turned on the light.

"Noami, cover your eyes."

"What you......

I looked on the chair and there was Destiny dead.

"Oh my gosh, I killed her." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 13.8K 23
How's the marriage life going for Noami and Tray? Let's read and find out. (Sequel to Always My Thug.)
112K 3K 40
Sequel to my lover!! After the break up of Xavier and princess things get steamy and some people get hurt physically and mentally.
207K 5K 21
°THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "LOVING THE THUG LIFE". PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE THIS BOOK! +++++++++++++++++++++++++ It has been many years since the guys got...
176K 5.2K 26
If You Haven't Read "Kaliah's Thug DO NOT READ THIS ! (obviously) Kaliah and Quay Are back at it , Bipolar as ever . Once again they leave us speec...