What He Doesn't Know • book o...

By wwetheshield

Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth... More

Family&Bussiness
Dates&Interviews
Coffee&CoWorkers
Friends&SexLives
Cheers&Spankings
Accidents&Girl Talks
Ball Pits&SleepOvers
Talking&Memories
Faithful&Fucking
Selfish&Needy
Bold&Secrets
Sore Legs&Comfort
Sexy thoughts&Staying In
True Friends&Facing Facts
Desires&Warnings
Kisses&Guilt trips
Kiss up&Rub up&Feel up
phones&hair grabbing
Caught&the act
Confession time&jealousy
Plans&paperwork
thankful&forgetful
surprises&ease dropping
good talks&diffrent feelings
touchy&arguments
Tired&declined
BFF's&IOU's
Loaf&Loathe
Dreams&Phone Calls
Dresses&Feelz
New Friends&House Tours
telling&takings
Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans
Brothers&Interruptions
Donuts&ScrewUps
Hate&Pride
Me&You
Midnight&Leaving
Me&Him
Love me&Leave me
Time&Decisions
Me&Her
Epilogue
Authors Note
Thou Shall Not (Sequellll)

Crushes&Growing up

2.8K 139 131
By wwetheshield

Roman's POV

'She had the nerve to speak to ME like that???' I shout in my head as I walked into my house. 'No one talks to me like that! I don't care if she's Jimmy's future wife or not!'

"Someone's cranky." I heard AJ say as I threw my coat at her and it basically swallowed her as it landed on her head.

"Hey!" She shouted while throwing the coat on the floor, "Do I look like a coat rack to you?"

I shrugged, "Maybe you do. Now, pick my coat up."

"You pick it up." She said while crossing her arms.

"AJ-" I started as I glared at her, but I stopped when I saw the serious look on her face and knew she wasn't playing around.

"I'm not picking it up Roman," she said to me, "Your not about to take your anger out on me, understand? I don't care how angry you are."

I sighed and walked over to pick the jacket up off the floor, "Sorry AJ."

She sighed, "It's alright, just control your anger Roman geez. Now, you want to tell me what happened while I fix your plate?"

I nodded as we both walked to the kitchen which was a little ways from the living room. I did have a fairly large house.

"Alright," she said as she grabbed a plate for me and began piling delicious food on it, "Spill it."

"Alright," I start, "Jimmy's fiancée is my new personal assistant."

"Alright, so?" She said as she walked over to me and handed me my plate and I sat at the bar, and began to eat while she poured me something to drink.

"She's a complete mess April-" I start but stop when she threw a spoon at me. It slipped my mind that she didn't like me calling her by her real name.

"A. J." She said, "Now, continue."

"She's not ready for this type of job," I tell her, "I can tell she's already going to screw everything up. I may as well fire her now."

AJ rolled her eyes, "You barley even know her."

"She talked back to me AJ," I say to her, "That's not good."

"I like her already," AJ said with a laugh and I rolled my eyes, "Plus, I talk back to you all the time."

"Your different and you know it." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Bla bla bla," She say while rolling her eyes, "You aren't even giving her a chance."

"What's the point in giving her a chance if I know she's gonna screw up?" I ask.

"You think every girl is gonna screw up." She said with a sigh.

"Cause they do." I protested.

"You say that because you and Galina didn't work out." She shot at me suddenly.

"Don't say her name!" I shout while slamming my hand on the table.

She rolled her eyes at my anger, "It's true Roman. You think that every girl screws up because she did."

"It's obvious that all girls screw up because if they wouldn't have, maybe Punk wouldn't have left you, maybe he wouldn't have gotten drunk, maybe he wouldn't have got in the car, and maybe he wouldn't be dead." I shot at her through gritted teeth and a look of hurt flashed across her face before it was replaced with an unreadable one that made just about drown in guilt.

"AJ," I start, "I didn't mean-"

"Whatever Roman," she said while walking to the exit of the kitchen, "I'm turning in for the night. I'll be in my room. By the way, your daughter called. But I advise you calm the hell down before you crush her dreams because apparently, all girls screw up."

I sighed and pushed my food away from me. I wasn't really hungry anymore. AJ was right though, I needed to calm down. Especially if I wanted to talk to my daughter, which I did.

I walk to the elevator and go to the floor of my room and go through the nightly process of getting ready for bed.

Once I washed up and in my night attire, I pull out my cell phone and dial my daughters number. Though it was around 10 o'clock and it was Tuesday, I know she would be awake, she always was around this time.

"Hey!" Joelle shouted into the phone, "Look who finally decided to call his lovely daughter! Tell me, how've ya been stranger?"

I laughed slightly, she always answered the phone in different ways every time I called.

"How are you Joelle?"  I ask her.

"Awe," she said then sighed, "Joelle? Your mad, aren't you? Did I do something? Did they email you my report card... I promise that Pre Algebra is way harder than it looks Dad. I mean a 68 isn't too bad. Meaning I only failed just a little bit."

"68?" I practically shout, "Your failing?"

"Guess they didn't email you my report card..." She said with a nervous laugh, "That's not the point! Why are you mad?"

I sigh, "Don't think we're done with that conversation. But it's just been a long day at work babygirl."

"You know what would make you feel better?" She asked.

"What?" I ask her.

"If you let me come live with you!" She exclaimed.

"Jojo," I said with a sigh, "No."

"But daaaaadddyyy." She whined, "I wanna live with you. And Ms.Lee is like amazing and I love her! She can watch me when your at work! Come on dad, plus even if she can't watch me, I'm old enough to watch myself."

"No," I say with a sigh, "Maybe when your older-"

She groaned, "When I'm older, I'm going to use your house for parties and sex ok? Just let me live there now!"

"Woah!" I say to her, "Where did you learn that word?"

"What word?" She asked.

"That s word.

"You mean sex?" She asked.

"Stop saying that word!" I say to her, "It's not for little girls to say."

"Dad," she said and can tell she was rolling her eyes, "I'm fourteen, chill. It's just a word."

"It's something you know nothing about." I say to her.

"I know somethings." She said and my eyes widen.

"How do you know about that?" I asked almost nervously.

"Cause I take Sex Ed at school." She said, "Don't worry, still gots my V-Card, though I'm gonna cash this hoe in first chance I get."

"They shouldn't be teaching Sex to fourteen year olds." I say, then realize the other half of what she said, "You better not have sex with anyone!"

She groaned, "But Dad, like listen ok. Like being a virgin in high school isn't cool, like at all. So if I lose it now, then no biggie."

"No Joelle," I say to her, "I'm serious, you keep that for as long as you can understand, stop being in such a rush."

"Mom said she didn't care." She said to me.

"Your mom isn't a good mother." I said with rolling my eyes.

"Tell me about it." She mumbled, "Oh! Ok dad so there's this guy-"

"Please don't tell me you have a boyfriend." I pleaded.

She groaned again, "No, like we're not dating, don't be like everyone else and think we are. Like not cool. But ok, his name is Jake and he is so cute and he likes wrestling, just like me, and we're both gonna become pro wrestlers I swear like on everything dad. He's awesome, you'd like him."

"What is with you and wrestling?" I ask her with a sigh. I thought wrestling would be a faze, but she honestly had been wanting to be one since she was younger.

"It's like the best thing on this planet besides French fries." She said to me, "Like that's what I'm gonna be Dad."

"Why a wrestler though?" I ask her, "What's so appealing about wrestling? What draws you to it?"

"Well," she said, "I can't really explain it Dad. It's like, I watch it on TV, and I know for a fact that, that'll be me one day."

"Isn't it fake though?" I ask her.

"Dad no!" She practically shouted,  "They get injured just like any other sport, it's not fake. It's like an art, something that's practices and perfected. Until it's ready to put on in front of millions of people."

"If only you could talk about Math like that." I said with a laugh.

"You know what they say Dad," she said to me, "Math and Meth are similar. They both start with 'M' and have four letters. Difference is, one of them is deadly and is dangerous to all human beings, the other is Meth."

"Where did you learn about Meth." I say while shaking my head.

"My God," she groaned, "I took a class, geez! Stop assuming I'm in drugs old man."

I laugh slightly and so did she.

"Hey dad?" she asked me.

"Yeah Jojo?" I said to her.

"Are you ever gonna get remarried like Mom is doing?" She asked.

I sighed, "I'm not sure babygirl. I don't think there's anyone else out there for a guy like me."

"You mean bitchy and complains a lot?" She asked.

"Language." I say while rolling my eyes, "Some women can't handle me."

"If you can actually find a woman that puts up with you," she said to me, "You better keep her, cause your not gonna get another one like that."

I rolled my eyes, "When did you become a love adviser?"

"I'm just good like that." She said then yawned.

"You should get some sleep Jojo." I say to her.

"But I'm not tired." She said with another yawn.

"Sleep." I say to her, "Now."

"Ok, Mr.Bossy Pants." She said, "Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Joelle," I say to her with a smile, "Sweet dreams baby girl."

As I pressed the end call button, my smile slowly faded away. It was goodbye to the only person who brought me a large amount of joy And it was hello to my normal, boring, life.

***********
Chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
807 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
27.8K 1K 40
he loved her till her last breath, he wishes that it could've been different for he's infatuated with her still. years on and he's no better, but n...
40.9K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...