A Knight To Remember - UNCUT...

By CompulsiveWriter

UNCUT version - R18 - At the end of the campaign season the King returns with a new Hero. Lord Torc is a mi... More

Disclaimer and Chapter 1 - UNCUT
Chapter 2 - UNCUT
Chapter 3 - UNCUT
Chapter 4 - UNCUT
Chapter 5 - UNCUT
Chapter 6 - UNCUT
Chapter 7 - UNCUT
Chapter 8 - UNCUT
Chapter 9 - UNCUT
Chapter 10 - UNCUT
Chapter 11 - UNCUT
Chapter 12 - UNCUT
Chapter 13 - UNCUT
Chapter 14 - UNCUT
Chapter 15 - UNCUT
Chapter 16 - UNCUT
Chapter 17 - UNCUT
Chapter 18 - UNCUT
Chapter 19 - UNCUT
Chapter 20 - UNCUT
Chapter 21 - UNCUT
Chapter 22 - UNCUT
Chapter 23 - UNCUT
Chapter 24 - UNCUT
Chapter 25 - UNCUT
Chapter 26 and Summary
Chapter 27 - UNCUT
Chapter 28 - UNCUT
Chapter 29 - UNCUT
Chapter 30 - UNCUT
Chapter 31 - UNCUT
Chapter 33 - UNCUT
Chapter 34 - UNCUT
Chapter 35 - UNCUT
Chapter 36 - UNCUT
Chapter 37 - UNCUT
Chapter 38 - UNCUT
Chapter 39 - UNCUT
Chapter 40 - UNCUT
Chapter 41 - UNCUT
Chapter 42 - UNCUT
Chapter 43 - UNCUT
Chapter 44 - UNCUT
Chapter 45 - UNCUT
Epilogue

Chapter 32 - UNCUT

30.3K 414 28
By CompulsiveWriter

 ADULT CONTENT!

WARNING - This chapter contains EXPLICIT SEX and SEXUAL REFERENCES and NAKED BODY PARTS and COURSE LANGUAGE and probably other offensive stuff too.

OK - This story doesn't do Sexual Tension - Sex is crucial to the plot  - if this isn't your thing or you shouldn't be reading it for whatever reason - then please DON'T READ THIS.

Please read this tastefully and let me know if there is anything in it that you think is inappropriate.

You have been warned!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 32 - UNCUT

Soft caresses swept my skin.  I smiled as I dreamed.  Warm fingers drew patterns on the tight skin of my abdomen.  Kisses touched me gentle and soft but as I murmured and moaned they became more demanding, sucking as they seemed reluctant to leave my skin.  My back arched allowing the kisses more access and in doing so a soft groan interrupted the progression of the lips. 

I brought my calf up the legs that were tangled in mine, drawing it slowly up and down enjoying the feel of my soft skin against the rough of his. 

A long groan drew in a deep breath, pulling cool air across my warm skin. 

This was a good dream.

Yellow light filtered through my eyelids as the lips found mine.  He kissed me slowly but as I responded he became more urgent as he repositioned himself so that our hips bumped.  Something heavy, hot and long pushed in between my thighs.  I groaned as it nudged me touching the right places then he rubbed his length pushing and pulsing.

“Please, ohh Maeb, please,” a deep voice I recognised breathed against my skin as his hips moved so as to push against my entrance.  A throbbing flesh positioned ready to thrust.

I opened my eyes in surprise.  This was no dream.  In my bed was a very aroused man.  I pulled back in shock.

“Maeb, what’s wrong?” his husky voice was drenched in lust as his hands cupped my face.

I gasped.  It was him. 

His face in the half light was even more chiselled and his morning stubble made me want to run my fingers along his jaw line.  His hair was a tangled mess, like a lion’s mane it stuck up in all directions.  The blue in his eyes seemed to penetrate me as they smouldered with their intent.   His lips hitched up to a leisurely smile as he watched me.

I was awake.  This was no dream.  He was no dream.  It was early morning. 

“Why are you here?” I asked through my shallow breaths.

He laughed silently, “Do you not remember last night?  I will happily remind you.”

Last night?  That was not a dream either? 

“You are real?  This is real?  We are doing this?”

His face became serious and he looked at me searching my eyes then he kissed me on the lips while his arms wrapped around me pulling me back against his long hard body.  His hips moved slowly drawing his flesh sword through my sensitive folds then pushing back sliding against the wet softness.  He didn’t plunge into me. He waited until he was sure that I would welcome him.  Then when I could take no more of his teasing I griped him holding him still with my knees and thighs. I rotated my hips causing him to groan as he slipped into place.  I held him still against both of our wishes then I relaxed my hold and with one swift movement I sheathed his sword, returning it to its home.  Overcome we stared at each other.    In the morning light it was even better than under the blanket of darkness. 

We were lovers, Jonathan and I.  He loved me.  This was not a dream.  He truly loved me.

I could not take my eyes of Jonathan as his eyes trailed over my body.  He smiled especially wide as my heavy breasts swung in time with his thrusts.  I laughed at his expression which quickly brought his eyes back to mine. 

“What do you expect, my lover, you are beautiful,” he said as he shrugged one shoulder and one eyebrow at the same time.

I was unable to answer as he watched me writhing with pleasure at his touch.  He was everything I remembered.  He made my heart sing and my body weep.  Something inside me exploded sending a wave of pleasure over me and causing my hair follicles to tingle and my toes to curl.

He groaned with delight and thrust deep into me releasing his pleasure.

“I love watching you do that,” he murmured, “I have missed making love to you in the morning light.”

“Mid morning light, midday light, afternoon light, twilight, evening, midnight...”

“Yes alright, I have missed making love to you at any time of the day.  But the morning is special.” Jonathan laughed and fell to my side.

Breathing heavily I felt the glow of deep satisfaction.  I watched my naked lover as the sun kissed his skin.  My eyes drank him in.  I fully reacquainted myself with his body, rediscovering his many scars, mapping his features and enjoying the topography.  I then ran my fingers over his body exploring the valleys and crests in his muscle definition.  His eyes never left me as I lusted over his beautiful body.  His hands cradled me tenderly.

“You are here, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” his eyes widened as the baby kicked out causing my belly to distort.  He laughed at the sight, “Our child is strong.”

“Yes, he kicks like a mule.  Maybe he will be as stubborn as his father?”

“Stubborn?  His father?  No, his mother has that characteristic!” Jonathan laughed as he touched his lips to my forehead.  “I am not the stubborn one.”

“Which brings me back to my original question, why are you here?”

“Because you want me here, because I want to be here.”

“Yes, that is true but it is morning.  Someone will notice that you did not sleep in your bed.  You could be seen leaving.”

He shrugged and kissed my neck. 

“Jonathan, you cannot be discovered here.  I love you but I will not publically acknowledge our affair or the put into question the parentage of our child.”

He smiled but I caught the sadness in his eyes, “See stubborn.  I know and I will respect your decision but I don’t like it.  I want to sing my love for you from the roof tops.  I have you back Maeb, I lost you and you took me back.  I have never been happier than I am now.”

“You are a warrior Jonathan not a politician.  Trust me.  Disaster would follow such a declaration.  We must be careful.”

“You are correct.  I know nothing of the intrigue of the court.  The battle field is a safer place to walk than the Kings hallways.  At least there the knives are in the open.  I will trust you but I must have you in my arms as much as possible.  Too long was I denied your touch through my own stupidity.  I want close my eyes to and sleep knowing only your face and wake each morning to that same sight.  I will be at arm’s length during the day but give me the night.”

“People will notice.”

“Let them.” He pulled me back into his arms as he kissed me.  His harden flesh pressed against me making sure I understood his priorities were not discretion.

This time he did not hesitate.  He pulled my hips to his ensconcing himself within my flesh with a hunger.  He bucked against me refusing me any choice.  He kissed my skin at random points as he worked me from one release to the next.  My hands raked his back as I lost control of my own body.  I was nothing but quivering flesh when he stilled and found his own climax. 

He slumped back against the sheets.  Only then did I notice that the house was alive with activity and the sun was streaming in the window.  Exhausted, wet and breathless, I used what energy I had left to quickly turn from his embrace and escape before he could catch his breath and be reunited with my touch yet again.  I scooped the clothing up and threw his habit so that it landed obscuring his nakedness.  Then with temptation hidden I dressed keeping my back to him.  I heard the bed move as he groaned his reluctance.  Then warm fingers glided over my skin as he helped me dress.

“I will be the one undressing you tonight, my lover,” he whispered as he kissed my bare shoulder before he covered it and did the last buttons. 

I turned as he lowered the habit over his head and allowed it to pass over his skin.

“You wear nothing underneath it?”

He smirked as he stepped closer, “No, the rough cloth scratches my skin causing me discomfort and distracts me from other desires, although it might not be enough to tame my hankerings now.”

I raised an eyebrow at his flirtations, “Behave brother Jonathan.”

“Do not fear Meab, the beast has been laid to rest.  I will be your man.  I will be anything you desire me to be.”

A soft knock on the door caused my heart to cease its beating.  We quickly pulled up the bedding before I opened the door.

“Arrh, Lord Maine, you have risen?”  Percy’s head appeared around the door and on seeing Jonathan a broad smile split his face, “And you have partaken in morning... prayers, I see.”

“Yes, thank you Percy.” I growled at Percy who was clearly enjoying himself.  “Brother Jonathan was just leaving.”

Jonathan turned towards the doorway but instead of passing by Percy he picked me up and spun me so I was against the wall then he kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth and devouring me.  When he released me he stepped away slowly so I did not fall.  My legs were shaky and my breath short.

“I will not pretend in front of Percy.  Percy, she is mine and although I will show my affection for her to no other, you should know.  I love her.”

 Then he swept out the door and as I leant heavily against the wall gathering my thoughts.   I heard the two deep voices murmur as Jonathan passed Percy but I could not hear their words.

“Percy, walk with me.” I stepped up to him as Jonathan left.

Percy smiled.   I watched Jonathan’s back as he headed towards the courtyard where the twelve would be practicing.  He would find this hard to hide from them.  I could only hope I was correct about the identity of the spy.  I did not want to contemplate the consequences should I be wrong.

I could tell that Percy was eager to congratulate me or to bestow his blessings on our union.  But that was not what I required at this time.  I required answers.

“Percy I have a task for you.  It is dangerous but I do not believe it is outside the scope of your expertise.”

He listened carefully as I outlined what I required and how he might go about securing the objective.  He nodded his acceptance and without any further discussion he left me. 

As I suspected the twelve greeted me later that morning with smug grins plastered over their faces.  Only Jonathan and Thomas wore sober expressions.

“Douglas, as leader of the twelve I trust the men are not gossiping like women.  Do not allow rumours or innuendo to sully our name.  The twelve are a fighting unit not a knitting circle.  Any teasing or speculation will cease.  With the Lords arriving the twelve must be professional and tight.  You all represent me.  Do not fail me.  One loose tongue will unravel this whole tapestry. Do you understand?”

A soft low mumble came from the men.  I held my head high as I watched them.  Then Thomas pushed through the middle of the men to stand in front of me.  He dropped to one knee and with his sword in his hand he bowed his head.

“Lord Maine, Queen Maeb, you have my allegiance and my sword.  I vow to uphold your honour and will fight in your name.”

The men watched in silence then one by one they stepped forward to repeat the vow. 

Jonathan stepped up last and with his eyes alive with pride he dropped to my feet, “My lord, my Queen, you have my sword and my heart.  I will vow to honour you and will give my life for you.  I am your man.”

His face lifted back to mine and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as the twelve watched on.  Well, that was as good as a confession.  Jonathan just confirmed any suspicions they might have had.  At least they swore their oaths to me before he practically confessed his love for me in front of them.

As he rose back to his feet his eyes held mine.  He smiled at my blush then he stepped beside me. 

“The Lords will be arriving over at the end of the week.  You are my bodyguard and my men.  You will have to be in peak condition.  Nothing can tarnish the negotiations. You must guard against assassination and violence against me and any Lord or their representatives.  Douglas this week have them train hard. All the men must work hard, Jonathan too.”

Douglas, Jonathan and I quickly discussed the training regime.  Then I left them to start.  I went to the library and began to research the backgrounds of the Lords.  And I spent a number of hours questioning Arthur.  He knew what was happening in the Kingdom.  He quickly listed the Lords he thought would align themselves with us and why and those who would support the King.  Then we spent hours discussing those who stood on the fence.  He might have once been a guard but in the years since he had become skilled in reading people and was quick witted.  He told me these traits were necessary in order to survive.

The days past like this.  I spent the nights in the arms of Jonathan losing myself in his love.  Given he was now training with the men he woke me before the sun and then reluctantly left me sometime later with the sound of the horn.  I think Douglas had rediscovered the horn for this purpose alone as Jonathan was the only man not in his allotted bed each morning. 

I would watch them train during the morning then in the afternoon I would prepare for the coming of the Lords.

I also spent an hour each day with Lord Percival.  His body was failing him and his mind was lost in pain but he was a good man.  I took the sweet smelling roses to his room and I sat with him and listened to his ramblings. 

And I waited for Percy to return.  Three days had past when I started to worry.

We had finished the evening meal when the sounds of horse hooves clattering to a halt on the stones drifted through the hall.  It was a late hour for guests to be arriving.  My eyes flew to Jonathan.  He sat beside me at the high table.   By day he discreetly trained with the twelve but Brother Jonathan would always be at my side in the evenings and mornings. 

I then looked to Francis.  He was the head of Lord Percival’s guard.  I could not welcome a guest to this hall.  It was not my place to meet them, Lord Percival was not fit and Percy was away, so the duty fell on Francis.  

I nodded to Douglas and watched as several men stood to take key positions in the hall as guards. 

Outside the visitor swore as he called for someone to take his horse.  One did not arrive unannounced then have the temerity to insult the host with foul language.  This was improper.  This was unusual.  And in this climate anything out of the normal was dangerous.

With effort I stayed seated and looked mildly interested as the man barged into the hall.

“What the Hell do you think you are doing Ma...”

“That is Enough!” I bellowed before he could finish.  The hall was filled with the men who were not privy to my secret.  “Young Colm, hold your tongue lest I cut it from your head.  I am Lord Maine and you will show me respect.”

Colm’s glared at me and started to open his mouth but Douglas stepped in and with a sharp blade held to his throat he suddenly could not find his words.

“Apologise for your disrespect and I will hear your grievance in private.  Otherwise I will face you in the morning with my sword drawn.”

Colm blinked several times and suddenly looked lost.  It was as if he only just noticed the hall of curious eyes. 

“Forgive me my temper Lord Maine, I wish an audience.”

“There, that was not so hard was it Colm.  Men of Lord Percival’s hall, forgive my young friend here, he is headstrong and has the temper of a bull.  I hope his impertinence does not disturb your evening.  Excuse Brother Jonathan and I, while we listen to him rant in private.”

 The men of the hall laughed and Colm reddened with the slight I had just dealt him.

“That was inappropriate and dangerous Colm,” I growled when the door to the small room was closed.  I stood glaring at my brother with Douglas and Jonathan flanking me.

“Me inappropriate and dangerous?  What the hell do you think you are doing Maeb?”

“I believe you have already asked that question for all, friend or foe, to hear.  Do you not think?  This is not the time for rash behaviour Colm.  Why are you here?”

“If you think my behaviour is rash then I dare you to stand before our father.”

“Father knows then?”

“Yes, word came to us that Lord Maine had called a meeting of the Lords.  Did you forget that it was father who christened you this?  He wants to know your purpose.  He wants you to cease this insanity.  He is past furious.  He is inconsolable with his rage.”

“That is interesting.  What does father think I hope to achieve?”

“That is why I am here.  Father sent me to restore your reason.  Whatever you are planning please Maeb think again.  It is not too late to cancel this meeting.  You must think of your child and your family.”

“My family?”

“Yes, if you are found a traitor to the crown the family will be tarred with the same brush.”

“Is that what he said?”

“His actually words were, ‘I have sacrificed too much to have her destroy our name with this foolish action’.”

I laughed softly under my breath.  That sounded like father.  “So he sent you Colm?”

“I asked to come.  I love you Maeb.  I know that the King is not a good husband but I do not want this as your fate.  Could you not wait out his death?  He is not a young man, in a few years he surely will become ill and die.”

“Ohh, Colm I love you too.  But you are naive.  You do not know what goes on in our Kingdom.  If I returned to him I would not survive this year.  I would die as soon as the heir was found to be healthy.  But I do not do this for myself.”

I motioned to a chair and when he was comfortable I told him about Lord Maine and the truth regarding the King.  I was careful not to expose Jonathan who stood by my side with his cowl up.

Colm was pale when I finished, “Father?  You must be mistaken.... father?”

“Colm I do not know his part in this.  But he has secrets and I want answers.”

“Why are you involving yourself in this Maeb?”

“I am involved.  When they gave me this name I became an unwilling player in this game.  I wish to clear my name and I have made a promise that I will set matters straight.”

“Maeb, I hope you know what you are doing.”

I smiled at him and sighed.  I too hoped this. 

A sharp rap on the door had us all turn.   Douglas reacted first.  With his sword at the ready he opened the door.

“Percival Junior has returned,” Francis announced but he looked bemused.

I laughed.  Given Francis’ expression I presumed that Percy had been successful in his task.

I struck Douglas on his back and declared loudly, “Well Percy’s back.  Come now Douglas.  This should be fun.”

We entered the Hall just as Percy walked in through the large double doors at the other end.  He looked tired.

“Percy, my friend, how was your trip?’ I asked with a voice that carried the smile on my lips.

“Lord Maine, forgive my poor manners, I had no riders to announce our return.  And should you get it in your head to dispatch me on a similar task again, I shall be politely refusing.”

“Come now man, how bad could it have been?” I laughed as I walked towards him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“I should like to say that you have no idea of the trial it was but that would be a lie.  You know full well the burden you placed on me.”

“Percy, you surprise me.  It was not a difficult task?”

“In theory, no, but in practice, well let me just say I rush not to get a wife laden with child.”

Several terse voices came from behind him.  Percy closed his eyes and took a long deep breath to calm himself.  Then he turned. 

“Ladies please enter my father’s hall,” and with that they came waddling in.  Dressed in tent like dresses and looking tired and irritable as they stopped in front of him.

“Percy, I hope you have a hot meal for us.”

“I want a hot bath.”

“My feet are swollen!”

“My bottom aches, you could have found a smoother path her Percy!”

“My dress is creased, what is this place you have brought us to?”

The women surround him.  I laughed.  The men in the hall fell silent.  They watched the spectacle with wide eyes.

“Hatty?  Is that you my love?” the question came from behind me. 

The young heavily pregnant girl turned when she heard her name, “David!” she squealed then she spread her arms and I watched David scoop her up and kiss her openly.

This got the attention of the rest of the twelve and the remaining women.  Soon the hall was echoing with shrill laughter and the floor was filled with reuniting couples.  I searched the faces until I saw her.  She was standing at the far door.  Being the last of the women to enter, she stood on her own.  The child was sitting low making it difficult for her to move, she was very close to term.

I turned to Douglas who looked at me confused.

“You did this?”

“Yes, go to her Douglas,” I indicated to where she stood. 

“Aine,” he whispered and then he was gone.  He strode over to her and buried his face in her hair as he lifted her from her feet.  Her eyes meet mine. Tear streamed down her cheeks as her husband held her.

“I need a strong drink! Francis, fetch the whiskey,” Percy slumped into a chair.  “Seriously next time you get the urge for me to rescue twelve heavily pregnant women, don’t.  Just don’t.”

“Did you have any problems getting them away?”

“No, that was the easy part.  As you suggested Aine organised them all and I just meet them.  It was the constant whining and bickering that made this a trial.  This condition of yours did not affect you so?”

“Percy, I think you should ask Jonathan about that after all he was the one who drove the wagon during our journey.”

Jonathan must have made a face at Percy as he sighed deeply.  I flicked out my hand and whacked him in the side causing him to grunt in pain, “No, No Percy.  Not her.  Perfect angel.  Never grumpy or moody.”

Colm and Percy laughed at Jonathan’s obvious lie.

“Thank you Brother Jonathan.  I will mention you in my prayers tonight.”

Percy laughed, “I am sure you will.”

I gave Percy a sharp look while Colm looked confused.

“Lord Maine?” I turned to find Aine supported by Douglas.

“Aine, my friend it is good to see you.  Douglas your seed must be potent stuff.” I laughed as Aine was huge.  

“My time is close, my Lady... Lord,”

“I look forward to speaking to you tomorrow Aine.  Go be as husband and wife.  Douglas I will address the men in the morning.”

The hall emptied very quickly after that.

I slumped to the bench table and watched Percy knock back a couple of whiskeys in quick succession. 

“So Colm, I didn’t expect to see you here?” he offered Colm the bottle.

“I should have known you would have been involved in this Percy,” Colm sighed as he accepted the bottle.  “You are usually there to save her when she concocts these schemes.  Could you not have talked her out of this one?”

“Colm this is more than just the pranks we used to play.  This is for the good of the Kingdom.  The King is aware of our gathering.  He is gathering his own followers.  I am sorry Maeb but it may come to war.”

“I still hope to avoid that, but let us not talk strategy now.”  I looked at Colm, “Not while some are unsure of which side they stand.”

“Colm!” Percy explained, “Would you go against your own blood?  Would you stand on the battle field facing your sister?”

“Percy, my father has always supported the King.  He will continue that support.  He thinks this is folly.  He will not risk the family name.”

“Be your own man Colm.  Come out from the shadow of your father.  Make a stand for what you believe in.”  The soft words came from Jonathan although he did not turn to look him in the eye.

“It’s Brother Jonathan isn’t it?”  Colm enquired then laughed, “What does a monk know of this.  What does a man of the cloth know about war and...,”

Colm didn’t finish his small speech because Jonathan flung back his cowl and glared at him with his head uncovered and his shoulders squared. 

Colm gasped in recognition.

I groaned.

Percy laughed.

“Torc!  You are Lord Torc?  You are alive?”

“Yes I am alive, no thanks to your King.  I would have been dead had it not been for your sister and Percy.  I...”

“That’s enough Jonathan.  He has yet to pick his side remember.”  I felt the weight of exhaustion it had been a long day.  “I will leave you men to nurse the whiskey bottle and retire before my feet swell!”

Percy groaned a laugh as I started to ease myself up.  Jonathan quickly offered his arm as he helped me to my feet.

“I will see you safely to your door,” Jonathan nodded to the others and I saw Percy quickly distract Colm’s curious glance with another shot of whiskey and a question about a woman he knew.

“The Lords arrive tomorrow Maeb, are you sure that you are ready for this?”

“No, I am not.  But it is the path before me.”

Jonathan laced his fingers with mine as we walked to my bed chambers, “Then I will walk it with you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
169K 4.3K 49
NSFW/KINKS A YouTuber and a Pornstar. (COMPLETED) Tom: Submissive Tord: Dominant Cover Art: Saelex
378K 15.3K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...
102K 8.8K 47
A year and a day is a long time to think about a single kiss. But that's what Finn thought about, every day, until finally Tannix rescues him and swe...