The Girl is Mine (Jariana)

By kissmybutera

Ariana Grande is the new girl at school. Nobody talks to her until Justin, the schools bad boy player talks t... More

1. Nice to meet you
2. Worst Lunch Ever!
3. After Lunch
4. Lovely Emotions
5. He's a Badboy
6. New friends
7. Let's Go Steady
8. Mistakes Happen
9. Forget About Us
10. Should Have Listened
11. Help
12. Justin I'm...
13. Heart Breaks
14. Love Dr. Liz
15. Somethings Are Better Left Unsaid
16. Under the Mistletoe
17. Best Friend!
18. Date Night
19. Winter Things
20. Christmas Eve
21. Christmas
22. New Year's Eve
23. New Years
25. Baby I
26. Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry?
27. Please Don't Go
❤️❤️ I Love You All!

24. Paparazzi?

156 6 0
By kissmybutera

Justin's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful girlfriend sound asleep next to me. I've been staying here for three days along with my mom. Today we had to go back to school, great. I shook her to wake her up.

"Arianaa" I said softly. She opened one eye and put her finger on my mouth telling me to shut up. I took her finger off and started poking her with it.

"Ugh, I don't wanna go to school" she said slowly rising.

"I know, I don't want to either, but we go in together, nobody can stop us now" I said smiling confidently at her.

"You're so cute" she said getting out of bed, "alright I'm gonna take a shower" she said getting clothes from her closet.

"How about we save water and shower together" I said giving her butt a little slap making her jump.

"Hmm, how about no" she said pecking me on the lips.

My perverted side started to show a little bit after being so close for such a long time. She didn't seem to mind it, which I loved about her. She cared about me no matter what I did, she could be the one. I shook my head at her sass walk that turned me on so much.

I changed my clothes and went down for breakfast. I had a bowl of cereal and went upstairs to check if Ariana was out of the bathroom yet, and she wasn't. I opened the door a little and I heard her angelic voice singing I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston.

"Ariana I'm in here" I said. She screamed so loud. "Woah chill" I said chuckling.

"Justin I'm naked! And you almost made me fall!" She yelled poking her head out from the shower curtain.

"Don't worry I'm not looking, but I wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of that perfect body of yours" I said winking. She rolled her eyes and continued with her shower.

"Justin I'm so uncomfortable with you in here you know that right" she said.

"Why? It's not like I can see you" I said. I semi lied since I could see her small silhouette throw the shower curtain.

"Fine, but don't say anything to make me more uncomfortable" she said.

"One thing?" I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.

"No no no" she said shaking her head.

I spit my toothpaste out and looked at her through the shower curtain wishing I could see her.

"You have a beautiful ass babe" I said making her gasp.

"Justin I said not to say anything to make me uncomfortable!" She said poking her head out again. "And you don't even know what my butt looks like" she said.

"Yes I do, babe, you need a different shower curtain, your silhouette turns me on too much" I said winking and leaving the bathroom.

The shower turned off soon after I left. Ariana came out with my sweatshirt and leggings with a shy face.

"You saw me naked!" She said covering her face.

"No, I saw your silhouette, I saw nothing but your beautiful face when you poked it out" I said pecking her lips, "and you're absolutely perfect" I said pecking her lips again, "and never forget that" I said pecking her lips one more time.

"I'm so lucky to have you" she said kissing me and going to her vanity. She started putting on her makeup and I sat on her bed watching her.

"Why do you even wear makeup Ariana?" I asked with my chin in my palm.

"Because, it makes me feel more awake" she said before making a fish face to put some bronze thing on her cheek bones.

"Well you don't need it" I said.

"How did I get so lucky?" she said smiling.

She finished up and we went downstairs. She grabbed a granola bar and got her bag and we left. We got to hell, I mean school, and intertwined fingers. She took a deep breath. I grabbed her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips. That's when I heard a camera go off. I looked up to see a man go into a van and drove off fast.

"What was that?" Ariana asked looking more confused than I did.

"I have no idea" I answered.

She shrugged her shoulders and we made our way inside. Girls were staring at Ariana enviously and guys whistled at her making me squeeze her hand tighter.

"Oh my god Justin I'm your biggest fan" a freshman girl screamed making Ariana give her the scariest death stare ever. The girl hid behind someone when Ariana gave her the look.

"What's going on?" Ariana asked looking annoyed, "did you tell anyone else about the call from Usher?" She whisper yelled.

"No I didn't tell anyone anything" I said.

I swear I'm gonna rip someone's head off of people keep screaming, I could tell Ariana was thinking the same thing.

"Did you release any songs yet?" She asked.

"I've recorded some but they said they wouldn't release them until I got to California" I explained.

(A/N I'm skipping the albums before believe)

"Swag swag swag on you, chillin by the fire while we eatin fondue I don't know about me but I know about you so say hello to falsetto in three two swag" I heard my song playing on the school intercom. My heart sunk to my stomach. Everyone was dancing and yelling good job.

"Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't I could be your buzz lightyear fly across the globe, i don't ever wanna fight yeah you already know imma make you shine bright like you laying in the snow" I stopped walking and stared at nothing.

"Justin? Justin what's wro-, oh my god, that's your song" she said putting her hand over her mouth. She pulled me over to a hallway where no one was.

"Who is that song for?" She asked with a frown on her face.

"It's for you Ariana, the whole entire song. After our little fight I went home and wrote that whole song, recorded it with some help, and sent it to Scooter. I was going I could sing it to you before anyone else would hear it, but, I guess they released it early." I said. Tears started forming in her eyes and she looked away so I wouldn't see her cry.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because you made a song about me and now everyone is singing along to it" she cried. I pulled her into a hug and we stood there. "That was so amazing Justin, I don't understand how in the world I got you" she said smiling. I attached my lips to hers and we had a long passionate kiss until the bell rang for us to go to class.

"Alright let's go" I said taking her hand. People were staring at us while we walked down the hallway to get to class. Ariana was starting to get annoyed at the people screaming they love me.

We walked into class and Chaz and Ryan motioned for us to sit by them.

"Dude, your song is amazing" Chaz said and Ryan nodded in agreement.

"Who's it for?" Ryan asked.

I moved out the way to show Ariana and their jaws dropped.

"You two are together? You scored Justin" Chaz said giving me a high five and Ryan patted my shoulder. Ariana hid her face on my arm and I put my arm around her.

"Find your seats now students" Mr. Carter told us.

Ariana sat on my left side and Chaz and Ryan sat on my right side.

"Before class starts, I would like to congratulate Mr. Bieber for his song making it to the top of the charts" he says. My heart dropped again, top charts?

I smiled at Ariana knowing she was the reason it happened, she was my drive to write it. It was hard to concentrate in class ever since I got the information of my song.

The school day went very fast. It was finally lunch and me and Ariana could hopefully get some alone time. I went to Ariana's locker to see her surrounded by people saying how lucky she was to be my girlfriend. I walked up and the girls covered their mouths, I decided to put a little show on for them. I grabbed Ariana by the hips making her squeal and smashed my lips on to hers. All the girls gasped and one almost fainted. I detached my lips and Ariana smiled.

"Hi" she said making me want to kiss her again.

"Hey beautiful" I said making all the girls 'aw' , "let's go" I said. She closed her locker and intertwined fingers with mine and we walked to my cars.

As we exited the school we were bombarded by people snapping pictures of us. One bumped Ariana which made me very angry.

"Hey watch it" I growled at the lady who bumped Ariana.

"Justin how does it feel to the worlds biggest and youngest pop star?" One lady asked

"Justin who's your girlfriend?" Another reporter asked.

"Justin did you make your song Boyfriend for your girlfriend?" A paparazzi asked.

I stopped walking and looked at the pap who asked. "Yes, yes I did"

I looked at Ariana who was biting her lip trying to hold back her smile. What I said made the paps go crazy.

"What's your girlfriends name Justin?"
"What's your name?"
"How long have you two been together?" All these questions overwhelmed me and we finally reached the car after what seemed hours.

"Wow, this is crazy" I said looking around.

"It is, this is your life now Justin" she said.

What she said made me think. Do I really want this? Do I want people screaming for me, paparazzi trying to get into my personal life? Ariana snapped me out of my thoughts by putting her hand on mine.

"Sorry I said that, don't be scared, you'll do amazing" she said giving me a reassuring smile. I started my car and started to back out of the parking space.

"JUSTIN WATCH OUT" Ariana yelled making hit on the breaks.

"Fucking asshole" I muttered at the guy I was about to hit. If Ariana didn't tell me to stop, I would've had no problem hitting him. Ariana stuck her tiny body out the window and told them to move, they did surprisingly. As I was about to drive out of the school some guy walked right in front of my car and I lost it. I stepped on the gas until Ariana moved her hand to my thigh making me let go and I looked at her.

"Relax Justin. Deep breaths, patience. It's gonna take you a long way in what your about to go into" she says. I take three deep breaths and by this time the paparazzi is snapping pictures of our conversation. I honk and they all move.

I drive fast out of the school and go on the highway to lose them. We decided to go to Ariana's house since her garage actually works. I parked my car in and we went inside.

"Ari, I don't think I can do this" I say grabbing her waist.

"It's not gonna be easy at first, but I'm hoping you'll get used to it eventually" she said giving me a small kiss, "just don't do something you're gonna regret" she smiles at me and I bite my lip trying not to smile back, but she's so contagious.

"I'm gonna miss you Ariana" I said picking her up by her butt. She wrapped her small legs around me and left kisses on my neck.

"I'll miss you more" she said. I squeezed her butt making her squirm in my arms.

"So squishy" I said giving it one more squeeze.

"Justinn" she whined putting her head on my shoulder.

We stayed in that exact position for about 10 minutes until Alexa walked through the door.

"Are y'all a thing yet?" Alexa asked

"Yes, we are finally a thing" Ariana said.

Alexa squealed and gave us both a huge hug making us laugh.

"What about you and Marc?" I asked.

"Oh we're great, he's actually coming back to New York with me to meet my family" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Wow Lexie, y'all must really like each other" Ariana said giggling.

"We do! But I gotta pack my bags, I don't think I'll be able to see you two for a while" she said frowning.

Ariana jumped down from my arms making me frown a little bit but she made it up by giving me a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Lexie. Thanks for visiting" Ariana said giving Lexie a big hug.

"It was nice meeting you, I'm hoping we can see each other again" I said giving her the tightest hug ever making her cough.

"I don't know, if I ever get the chance to again you'll probably be a superstar" she said winking at me, "great song by the way, I'm really excited for you" she said giving me another hug.

"Well I should get going, Marc's outside waiting. Love you guys, FaceTime me!" She said before closing the door. Ariana was close to tears but held them back.

"We should get back to school" she said kissing my passionately.

"Or we could stay here and get it on" I said winking making her blush.

"As great as that sounds," she said sarcastically, "we should go back to school, after all, you only have two more weeks there"

We left and drove back to school to see no more paparazzi, thank goodness.

Anotha one. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter because I absolutely loved writing this one. This is my favorite chapter so far. For future references remember that Justin looks like 2013 Justin even if some pictures look different. Something really important for Ariana will come up soon possibly in the next chapter. This is the first chapter Ariana didn't have her own POV. It was really hard to think of a POV for her in this situation so I decided to just stick with Justin's. Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.2K 50
You are just a boy who had lost your legs, but I am here to help you, I am here to be your walking sticks. You may not like me, but you have to acce...
79.7K 4.6K 41
Meet Justin Drew Bieber or mainly known as Mute. He's the school's biggest loser and nerd that has very little to say. He constantly gets made fun of...
7.2K 311 16
Ariana is just a very stubborn-sensitive normal girl who just graduated college. But once Ariana gets home, she finds out she's forced to marry someo...
7.7K 323 18
Justin's the most popular boy in school. Ariana just normal girl who hates the guts out of Justin. They are partners for a project. You know the res...