Diabolik Lovers: Recovery

By FaeSparks

Who wouldn't want to be stuck in a household of sadistic vampires? Normal people, but we aren't normal, are w... More

Chapter 1: Implantation
Chapter 2: Adjustment (All, Ayato)
Chapter 3: Thought (All, Subaru)
Chapter 4: Troublesome (Reiji, Subaru, Shuu)
Chapter 5: Father, Why? (Reiji)
Chapter 6: Frequency (Ayato, Reiji, Subaru)
Little Moments: Shuu
Chapter 7: Hunter (Laito, Kanato)
Chapter 8: What is Love? (All)
Chapter 9: Brothers' Feud and Further Plot (Reiji, Shuu, All)
Chapter 10: Flashbacks (All)
Chapter 11: De-stress (All)
Chapter 12: Delectable (All)
Little Moments: Water Park! (All, Kanato)
Chapter 13: Ex Best Friends (Subaru, Reiji)
Chapter 14: Past (Laito, Ayato)
Chapter 15: Invasion (Subaru, Reiji)
Chapter 16: Foolish Girl (All)
Chapter 18: M-Kitten (All)
Chapter 19: A Soothing Subaru (Subaru, All)
Chapter 20: Embarassingly Helpless (Shuu, Subaru)
Chapter 21: Doted Upon (Laito&Reiji)
Chapter 22: Doted Upon (Kanato)
Chapter 23: Date (Subaru)
Chapter 24: Laito's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 25: Laito's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 26: Kanato's Birthday
Chapter 27: Ayato's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 28: Ayato's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 29: Ayato's Birthday Part 3 (A little Laito too)
Chapter 30: Ayato's Birthday Part 4 (A bit of Reiji too)
Chapter 31: Taken
Chapter 32: First Dinner
Chapter 33: Masochism (Azusa)
Chapter 34: Allergy (Yuma)
Chapter 35: Give and Take World (Kou, some Yuma)
Chapter 36: Does Kindness have a Limit? (Kou)
Chapter 37: What is Eve?
Chapter 38: Opportunity

Chapter 17: Back to Normal... (All)

873 23 5
By FaeSparks

School seemed like a mundane thing after all that had happened, but still, I felt the need to maintain some sort of semblance of normalcy. Reiji had already risen and was watching me stir; his face was torn between waking me for the day and letting me sleep, but the decision had been made for him. Ayato breathed into my ear, his head so close to mine that his red hair brushed my forehead. What disturbed me was the fact that I could feel warm breath between my thighs as well. Whether consciously or unconsciously, Laito had nuzzled his way up my nightie.

I worked on Subaru first, running my fingers through his hair and crooning his name until he began to stir. Then I tilted my head up and did the same for Ayato; he growled in response to me as Subaru sat upright and stretched. Reiji grasped my arm running his fingers the length of it from elbow to wrist then sunk his teeth in. With my free hand I began to rouse Kanato, massaging his scalp soothingly until he let out a mewl and rolled over.

"It's early," he complained.

"It's just as early as we wake up any other day," I pointed out gently.

Ayato let out a husky groan and wiggled closer until his lips were pressed under my ear then bit down.

"Laito," with my free hand, I pushed his head gently away from... well... and tugged gently on his hair. "Laito wake up."

"What, Little Beauty?" he groaned, raising his green eyes to look up at me. "Oh my..."

A flush of excitement crept into his cheeks as he saw where he was and the multiple vampires already feeding on me. Without hesitation, he crooked his head and bit down on my thigh. Small pinpricks of pain pulsed from each point that the vampires fed upon. Another prick; Kanato had bitten down on my shoulder. Another prick; Subaru bit just above my breast. Only Shuu, who still seemed to be asleep, wasn't drinking, but his nose twitched at the scent of blood. He rolled over lazily and grasped my ankle, hiking it up to a better angle and sinking his teeth into it.

"Feeding frenzy?" I wondered aloud.

"No, you have yet to see that," Reiji muttered against my wrist. "That is a terrifying thing for a human to behold."

"She won't see that," Subaru insisted, licking his lips.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Laito murmured, lifting his head from my thigh. "All woman are subject to the same torture each month; Miyako is no different."

"We will control ourselves."

"I'll admit that's a difficult thing," Reiji said, pulling his face away from my arm and letting the blood dribble down to my elbow.

"It's going to happen soon," Laito warned, inhaling deeply from where he was positioned between my thighs.

"Okay!" I yelped, struggling slightly. "That's enough, Laito!"

Ayato's teeth unhinged from my neck.

"Oi, lie still! Your blood doesn't taste as good when you struggle."

"It doesn't, does it," Reiji said mildly, rubbing his tongue along my arm to clean up the bloody residue. "Strange."

"Miyako is Miyako," Laito chuckled. "But I agree with Subaru – she might not withstand a feeding frenzy."

Silence except for Kanato's suckling settled over the room as each vampire turned his attention to Reiji. The most logical of the brothers straightened his glasses and firmly clasped the prick marks on my wrist with his hand.

"I need a detailed history of your menstrual cycle, Miyako," he said, his eyes upon me.

I squirmed uncomfortably.

"I can give it to you, but it's not going to do you any good," I muttered, shaking my head. "It never did me any good and I've been trying to predict my period since it started – it's too irregular."

"How troublesome," muttered Shuu from the end of the bed.

"I suppose I'll have to smell you each and every day to tell when it's coming," grinned Laito, his green eyes sparkling with the perversion of the idea.

I scowled lethally down at him and he smirked, but leaned away to give me space.

"That's inappropriate," Reiji chastised. "We'll head to the store today after school."

"Right," I muttered, feeling mildly subdued.

It's coming soon?

My heart picked up pace a little faster.

"What Cupcake?" Ayato demanded.

"Hm?"

"Don't play stupid, we all just heard your heart skip a beat."

"I-I'll just need iron supplements from the store is all," I muttered, pulling my arm from Reiji's grasp gently and petting Kanato's soft hair.

"Don't tell me you're anemic."

"It's just on my period, its fine, I'll just be more careful," I blurted out quickly.

"This is a disaster waiting to happen," Shuu muttered, sitting up and putting my foot back on the bed.

"Let's just get ready for school now," Reiji instructed and the others swept from the bed.

Kanato was the last. He drew his face away from my shoulder, licking his lips, then planted a soft kiss on my lips. I blinked, surprised by the swift touch as soft as butterflies' wings, but then it was gone.

I sighed and readied myself.

~

"Can we get more takoyaki, Reiji?" Ayato asked, stalking around the little supermarket like he owned the place.

"No," Reiji said shortly, bringing up the rear of the group.

The true owner watched the six boys with a look of wary interest, but her high-school aged cashier didn't have the same thoughts. The young girl stood with her elbows propped on the counter, one hand touching her braided hair self-consciously every five seconds like she had a twitch. I scowled at the doughnuts instead of her, then went up to Laito and pressed my lips delicately to his cheek as if to say: This here? Yeah. It's mine.

He blushed lightly at the unexpected gesture, but I walked away jauntily before he could say anything.

Now for the tampons.

"Get scented," Reiji ordered.

"No, I don't want a yeast infection."

"The scented ones will help to muffle the scent of your blood."

"Honestly," I sighed, taking the unscented. "I'd rather deal with your fangs than deal with a yeast infection."

"At least the infection would sour your blood."

I scowled, narrowing my eyes. "I don't want my blood to be sour, I like being able to provide for you all."

"Suit yourself," Reiji muttered, holding out his hand.

"It's alright, I've got it," I muttered, blushing.

"I'm not immature, Miyako, I can buy you feminine products," he said. "Besides, I have the basket."

That much was true. It was odd seeing Reiji shopping, I mean, I knew that someone had to do it, but still. It was just as weird as seeing, say, Lady Gaga, in all her flamboyant attire, simply wheeling around a shopping cart in a local supermarket. She was a celebrity, a super star, but she was doing less than super things. Like the rest of us mortals. Reiji was just that; his proper posture, his scrutinizing eyes, his crisp school uniform. Yet he was bent over different types of pads in the feminine products aisle.

"Do you like these kind?"

"These kind of what?" I echoed to Ayato who had come up behind me. My eyes were still fixed distantly on Reiji.

I snapped out of my trance and turned, only to jump away at the closeness of the redheaded vamp. He was holding a small purple box.

"Holy shit, Ayato!"

"It's a valid question," Laito seconded, popping up over Ayato's shoulder and leaning his forearm on his brother.

My eyes fixated on the condoms once more and I gulped uncertainly.

"I'm going to be your first everything Miyako, I promised that."

Shuu stood in front of the condoms now, watching my reaction out of the corner of his eye with a smirk.

"Riiight..." I muttered, backing away slightly.

"B-back off," Subaru growled, coming up behind me.

He was a bright pink in the cheeks and my eyes widened at the sight. Subaru? Sure he had a soft inside, but was he really so shy about a matter such as sex?

"Stop drawing so much attention," Reiji ordered, then his eyes flashed sideways over the aisle. "Kanato, don't think I don't see you sneaking those sweets into your pockets."

There was a growl from the aisle over.

"What'll it be, Cupcake?"

"Er, I don't know, it doesn't make sense to think about that now since I'm about to have my period, so... put them back."

"Hmph," Ayato growled and tossed the condoms to Reiji, who caught them and deftly slipped them into the basket.

"Reiji!" I yelped, turning on him.

"It's a possibility, Miyako."

"It won't be for a while," I insisted, my knuckles growing white as my fists clenched.

"Don't be so panicked," Ayato insisted and his tongue licked the length of my neck.

"Not in public," I hissed violently, whipping around so suddenly that his eyes widened in surprise.

"Is this brand okay with you?" Reiji asked and I turned back around at the sound of his voice. His eyes watched me speculatively from behind the lenses of his glasses, surveying my mild panic. "Miyako?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Kanato, put those back," Reiji ordered and I heard the resentful whimper from the other aisle.

I squeezed past Reiji and strode around the aisle in attempt to dispel the discomfort I felt. Kanato wouldn't pester me with sex talks... hopefully.

"How about I buy those for you, Kanato," I suggested, picking up the macaroons that he had pushed back on the shelf.

"Really?" he asked, clutching Teddy close to his chest.

"Mmhm," I nodded, reaching for my purse, but before I could, I felt Kanato grasp my chin.

He pressed his lips to mine, holding my chin firmly between his soft fingers. It lasted a few moments, just tender, like the sun on a light spring day. When he pulled away, I blinked a few times then smiled lightly.

"Thank you," he said softly.

The girl at the counter glowered at me as I paid for the macaroons. The brothers were all still huddled around the condoms; Kanato included.

Great. I hadn't meant to do that.

"Whore," she muttered under her breath.

"Sorry?" I asked innocently, holding out a hand for my grocery bag.

"You're with all of them, aren't you?"

"Not your business."

"Whore," she repeated. "Selfish is what you are."

"Feeling jealous?" I shot back then swept away from the counter, leaving her open-mouthed and outraged.

"Miyako?" Ayato asked as I slipped in between the huddle of brothers.

"Please put those back-"

"No! These bare skin ones look delightful, nfu~" Laito giggled, holding them out of my reach as I tried to take them and put them away.

"Reiji, would you help me please?"

"Stop making such a fuss," Shuu muttered, fingering a lube. 

"Besides," Laito muttered, leaning in toward me and giving me a chaste peck on the cheek. "It's your own fault for looking so delectable today."

"I'm wearing a long-sleeved, sweater and leggings to my ankles," I growled, clutching the macaroons to my chest, self-consciously. "I'm completely covered. That's hardly the definition of sexy."

"Stop making her feel so uncomfortable," Subaru growled, his cheeks deepening their pinkish color. 

"Hey, just imagine when she truly strips down," Ayato chuckled and Laito joined in the speculation with a deep blush on his cheeks.

"That sweater really does pull between your breasts, doesn't it?" Shuu noted, reaching out a hand to touch, but I stepped out of reach. 

"Oi!" it was Subaru who spoke. 

It took me a second to realize what he was about to do, but it was already too late. Thankfully, Reiji appeared at his side and yanked him away from the shelving before his fist could make contact. 

"Subaru," I pleaded, grabbing his wrist as he yanked away from Reiji. "Let's wait outside, okay?"

"Miyako, can I come?" Kanato asked hopefully, staring at my chest. I was about to rebuke him before I realized that his gaze was actually upon the macaroons I still held close to me. "Yes, of course."

~

"Ne, Miyako, can you feed them to me?" 

"Mm," I agreed noncommittally and held a pink one aloft between my thumb and forefinger. Kanato took it between his lips and bit down. 

"Ne, this is good, isn't it Teddy?" Kanato said, smiling faintly at the bear. 

Subaru was sulking behind me, leaning against the storefront window. I leaned back too so that my back was against his shoulder while I fed Kanato. He shifted slightly beneath me until I felt his arm snake around my waist. 

Kanato opened his mouth for the rest of the macaroon and I fed it to him. Subaru's breath on the back of my neck helped to lull me.

"My brothers can be idiots," he muttered in my ear.

"It's alright, I still like you all."

"You were so uncomfortable."

"Sex isn't such a bad thing, but the incident with Cordelia is still too recent. She wanted to use my body for that purpose."

"Her body was whored out to all men," Kanato muttered with a razor edge to his monotone voice. "It didn't matter who."

"But mine hasn't," I admitted, holding another macaroon out for Kanato to nibble on. "At least... nevermind. I certainly don't plan to sleep around like that."

"You're forbidden to," Kanato growled, but the lethal stare I received was dimmed by the macaroon crumbs on his cheeks. 

"Of course," I chuckled, wiping the crumbs away with my thumb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 10 4
These are my favorite stories or just small ideas that I have that I don't think would be an entire book. enjoy :) ⚡ONE AND ONLY WARNING⚡ These will...
44.9K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...
175K 4.1K 24
| 𝖠 Subaru 𝖲𝖺𝗄𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖥 | 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩�...
19.2K 445 15
Shiori Anderson's life is boring and ordinary until Ayato Sakamaki came to her school. Now the vampire is forcing her to be his "property". Shiori...