Adopted

By adoptedfic

The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org... More

Adopted
The Grimmy Express
Meeting Tinkerbell
Dinner With Spider-Man and Bugaboo
Bedtime and Legos
Flying Bowls
No NiNi!
Marvin The Fish Saves The Day!
The Ladybug and Fat Markers
Ginger Snaps in the Cold
Red Rover, Red Rover
Pizza My Heart
Charmander! Char! Char!
Special Milk
Two Sad Princesses
The Story of the Sad Boy
Clingy Hazza
Dove?
Frosties and Cheerios
Happy Meal
Tears
Sharing A Tub
Protective Papa Bear
Pancakes and Punkins
Jumping The Rope
Unfortunate Events
Rescued
I Love The Red Ranger
New Beginnings
Green Eyes of Jealousy
Flirtation
Blinky Lights. Grumpy People.
Late Night Cuddles
Halloween
Doctors Don't Get Sick
Sick Little Babies
Just Visiting
Old Experiences. New Experiences.
The Teddy Bear Wedding
Buried in Sand
Christmas
Tater Tots
Just Dance
Choco-chips
Later, Legend
When They Met Him

Spanking Wasn't A Joke

29.7K 514 109
By adoptedfic

Zayn and Liam stay on the porch for a few moments after Harry leaves.They talk quietly to each other about the lad. Louis can't hear much, but he heard one of them say extra cuddles. Liam pushes Louis further up in his arms so he doesn't fall. 'Surely his arms must be tired from holding him,' Louis thinks.

"If your arms can't hold me, I can walk," Louis offers.

Neither of his daddies are going to take the risk of him running off. "Thank you, sweetheart. But our arms are used to holding littles for long periods of time." Liam places a kiss on the crown of Louis' head and the boy can't help but quietly gag. He has to resist the urge to raise his arms and wipe off any of the man's dna.

Finally, after what seems to Louis as a century, the men enter into the house. They look over to the corner and see Harry sobbing into the arms of a new man. The man looks like he is about the same age as the other two. His arms are cradling Harry gently. Daddy and Papa give him a look that seems like they are asking if he's alright. The man gives a small smile and a thumbs up and Liam sends a smile in return and mouths his thanks. The man then makes a shooing motion with his hands.

They take the opportunity and quietly walk past the two. The first room they enter after being in the foyer was a living room of sorts. Louis is surrounded by beautiful gray walls with pictures of the three men hanging everywhere.The cream colored carpet look so soft that Louis just wants to kick his shoes off and dig his toes in. There is a large, flat screen telly on one wall with a large white sofa on the opposite. Sitting on the sofa is a stuffed bear with a black bowtie wrapped around it's neck and a classic tophat. Above the seating arrangement is a huge window. On the window ledge is a plastic Jack-O-Lantern and little bat and pumpkin stickers on the glass. Louis looks out the window for two seconds before he realizes that this must have been the window that someone was watching him from. And that somebody must've been Harry.

Harry. Was he okay now? Louis' heart is swelling with an emotion he's not even sure of.

The boy tugs at the brunette's shirt collar. Liam looks down and meets his eyes. "Something wrong?"

"Did I... Is he... why is he crying," Louis' mouth is stumbling over his own words.

"Its nothing to worry about, Lou," the man tells him.

"Is it my fault he's crying?"

"No. He's just really excited and today is a very big day and he doesn't really know how to handle all of his feelings right now," Liam explains.

Liam hears Louis whisper 'good' to himself and smiles. He's so happy that Louis is already feeling something for Harry. Building attachments is part of the first steps in transforming into a perfect little.

Louis may be relieved that he isn't the cause of the crying, but he still feels a strong amount of guilt that the boy is crying in the first place. It isn't like a normal person crying. He is currently in the other room clinging and sobbing. Like a baby. Louis frowns at that.

The next room they walk into is similar to the previous room, minus a tv. In place of the telly is a white brick fireplace. The inside color scheme doesn't really match the outside's red bricks. On the fireplace mantle is fake fall leaves and gold and copper fake pumpkins. Louis is shocked to see that the men decorate for Halloween. His own family had never celebrated the holiday. It was known as the Devil's Holiday, and anything that the church frowned upon was not to be messed with. Oh how is family would all be rolling their graves to see this place.

Zayn leads the two left and Louis sees that they are about to go up a steep flight of stairs. He digs his fingers into Liam's back. Liam hisses at the feeling. Louis' heart begins to beat faster at the thought of them slipping and falling.

"Please put me down," he begs.

"No, no babe," Liam tells him.

"Please! What if you drop me? I'm so heavy! I don't want to fall!"

Liam sets his foot on the bottom step but makes no effort to go up. Zayn is already halfway up the stairs. He turns around to watch how his husband will handle the situation.

"Babe you're not heavy. We do this multiple times a day with Harry. There is nothing to be afraid of," Liam tries reassuring.
"Put me down. Put me down! I don't want to fall!"

Zayn clears his throat. "Lou," he says sternly and waits for the boy the look up at him. When he does Zayn continues. "You need to trust Daddy. Daddy will never let you fall or be hurt. Daddy loves you."

Louis lets the words replay in his head. They do this all of the time. They won't let him fall. Trust.

He sighs and nods for Liam to go up the stairs. He does make sure to wrap his legs and arms super tight. Liam finds the clinging endearing and pecks a kiss on Louis' forehead again as they climb. He doesn't remove his lips until they reach the top.

Louis' releases his tight grip as the reach the top of stairs and his heart beat slows. His knuckles hurt a bit, he wasn't aware of how clenched they had been.

"See baby? We made it and nobody got hurt," Zayn smiled.

'So maybe they hadn't tried to hurt him. That doesn't mean they won't try in the future,' Louis' mind says.

The boy is carried down the hall past a few doors and into a nursery. His nose tingles at the strong smell of baby powder, though it seemed like something else is attempting to mask the scent. This room doesn't look like the rest of the house at all. The walls are not gray, but a pastel purple. The carpet is also light purple. Louis' eyes water at the sight of two huge cribs in one corner.

The large room actually looks like a baby nursery and he feels as though he's been shrunk. Its disturbing to say the least. In the corner is a rocking chair and the wall decoration that Harry had pointed out to Nick earlier.

Louis gasps. "What the h-," he stops himself remembering the rule about swearing. He cares more about saving his behind right now. But how long had they been planning this? Obviously long enough to have the decoration quilted and the extra crib added.

"Welcome to your room baby! Do you like it," Liam asks. He is still holding Louis as he walks them around the large room so the boy can get a look at everything.

"Is this a joke?"

"No," they both say.

"You actually expect me to sleep in a crib?!"

"Oh Lou," Liam coos. "Cribs are designed to keep you nice and safe while you sleep at night."

"I refuse to sleep in that," he screams.

"It's not an option babe. This is your new bed," Zayn says tapping his hands on the one closest to the closet. The crib is made of mahogany and has padding covering the bars. The pads are covered in cream satin to make it look more elegant.

'Elegant,' Louis repeats in his head. This entire house is elegant. Even the baby items are more chic than to be expected.

"I don't want to," he repeats.

Liam begins bouncing the small man on his hip and rubbing his back. "Hey now, little one. There is no need for a tantrum. Its not so bad. You will get used to this all and eventually you will love everything."

"That's bullshit and you know it!"

"That's five," Zayn says.

"Five what," Louis snaps.

"Five spanks."

"Stay the fuck away from me," he says struggling hard to get out of Liam's vice.

"That's ten."

"No!"

Louis is panicking now. Liam's arms feel like a mouse trap and he is the mouse that is trying to break his body free before he suffocates. 'Have these men no compassion? Do they not realize how scared he is feeling right now?'

Zayn moves to sit in the chair. Liam takes Louis over to the man. He places the boy stomach down on the black jean covered legs. The bearded man sits cross legged in front of the two and takes Louis hands in his own as Zayn pulls down Louis' jeans and briefs. He then pulls Louis' shirt up a bit and he hisses the chill on his backside. He tries to bring his hands back to shield himself, but Liam's grip is tight.

"Ten spanks Louis. If you swear anymore it will be an extra five per swear. Do not struggle or try to get out because it will only make it harder for yourself. I want you to count each one out loud," Zayn explains. "Do you understand?"

Louis stays silent. "If you don't answer I won't hesitate to add another five." Zayn gives Louis two seconds to calm down. "Now, do you understand?"

"Yes," he whimpers.

"Yes who," Liam asks.

"Yes Papa," he cries.

"Good boy," Zayn praises. "We are beginning now."

The first spank comes down hard and loud but Louis doesn't hear it over the own sound of his heart beating in his chest and the sobs coming from his throat. Deep down he was hoping this was all going to be a scare tactic. That maybe the couple would threaten spanks to get him to comply. He is shocked that he really is over a man's lap that he has just met.

"One."

Zayn adds on the next two and Louis tries pulling his hands away from Liam. Instead, Liam brings the shaking palms up to his lips and kisses them. He has been maintaining eye contact with the boy the entire time.

The fourth slap is harder than the previous ones. "Four," he shouts.

The boy's mind wanders to Harry. How terrified he must have been when he was "adopted". At least Louis has some ideas about everything going on because he has seen small glimpses of Harry and his life. But that poor boy, he went through this all alone. He didn't know he was going to spanked.

Zayn's hand draws him out of his thoughts. "Five!"

"Half way done, baby," Liam smiles at him.

Spank! "Six!"

Spank! Spank! "Seven! Eight!"

"You are doing so well," the bearded man says while rubbing circles in Louis' sweaty palms.

Louis genuinely hopes Harry can't hears his screams from downstairs. That the man he's with is keeping him distracted. That boy doesn't deserve any more reasons to be crying. His eyes are too pretty to shed tears. He looks so fragile for being a grown man. Louis knows he shouldn't keep calling Harry a boy in his mind, but he can't help. Harry does seem like a little boy. He really does act like an actual toddler. Harry acts exactly as the two men want him too. Louis hopes he never becomes attached enough to the two who are currently inflicting pain on him to clutch on to them and say he missed them.

His face is hot and covered in his own snot and tears. "Daddy" doesn't seem to mind his appearance though as he continues looking him in the eyes. Louis will admit he has very warm looking eyes, like chocolate.

Spank! "Nine," he's whispering now. He will not yell anymore. He can't be the reason Harry cries.

"One more baby. You can do this," Liam encourages.

The last spank is the hardest hit to his bottom Louis has ever experienced in his life. He sees white for a moment. He doesn't bother to say ten, but neither men care.

Zayn flips Louis around so that he is curled into his arms. He places a kiss over his brow. "You did so good, sweetie," he praises.

Louis' least favorite thing about these two is their constant mood changes. They go from mad to proud instantly.

Liam gets off of the floor and walks over to the changing station and grabs two baby wipes. He returns and begins wiping under Louis' nose and eyes. Louis gags a bit at the smell. He isn't fighting to get away from them anymore. He's worked himself up so much from crying that his whole body is exhausted. Plus the man's warms feel good to be cuddled in.

He relaxes his body and lets the warmth surround him. His eyes are opening and closing much slower now as he feels his brain beginning to shut down. He doesn't pull away as he feels someone rubbing cream on his bottom. At this point he can barely understand what the men were saying to each other. And then at some point he falls asleep without realizing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.3K 15
*****DISCONTINUED***** This has all the one-shots of One Direction Kid Fics! You can send in requests if you like. And if you have some of Ageplay th...
872K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
408K 8.5K 43
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛�...
942K 40.6K 83
"Instead of your master, how about I be your daddy?"