Relatable Quotes

By Pamsterz

I'm here to inspire and share some of the quotes that can make you relate in life, love and friendship. :) En... More

Being Tough
Truth
Friendship
Honesty
Being in Love
HeartBroken Song Lyrics
It Hurts
Moving On
Life Facts
That Awkward Moment
Student Problems
LoveStruck Song Lyrics
Dreams & Wishes
Movie Quotes
Fix A Heart
Mistakes & Regrets Song Lyrics
Powerful Quotes
Forgotten Quotes
Life Facts 2
Heartbroken
Author Note
Missing You
Perfect Sayings
Feelings
Love

Thoughts

370 7 0
By Pamsterz

"I didn't stay away because I didn't love you. I stayed away so I couldn't hurt you and I miss you so much and it hurts to breathe"

"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. So please stop judging!"

"Just because I don't talk, that doesn't mean I don't think about you."

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things."

"I'm like a book, many can read but few can understand."

"Instead of telling me what they said behind my back, tell me what you said to stick up for me"

"People change for two reasons; They've learned a lot, or they've been hurt too many times."

"You don't understand and I can't explain."

"Be true to yourself, because there are only a few people that will stay true to you,"

"People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on."

"Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand.."

"Don't expect things to happen. It's better to feel surprised, than be disappointed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
32.7K 687 32
COMPLETED Read and feel deep. 2nd poetry collection: "It is all in your head" #12 in worthreading
19.4K 458 19
Nursing is a blessing .... a blessing we get from serving others and helping them . When they cannot take care of themselves . It is the most interes...
66K 1.5K 6
These are poems written by me, usually they are about life,love, depression or sometimes self - harm . Feel free to comment and tell me how I can imp...