Just Close Your Eyes (girlxgi...

Von HoneyCoated

I love her, and I'd give my life for her. I would willingly throw myself off a cliff, with her by my side, if... Mehr

WARNINGS and AUTHOR NOTE please read first :)
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE :)

CHAPTER FOUR

2.9K 28 10
Von HoneyCoated

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW GIRLXGIRL, Read at your own risk. ;)           

AN: This was originally much longer, but I cut off the end to add it to the beginning of the next chapter. Sorry all my chapters are pretty short, but I had planned to just make this entire challenge into a one shot.... I just can't seem to stop writing on it. Hope you enjoy. 

I stayed in my room most the day, only leaving when I needed something, like food. Each time I walked into a room my mom occupied, she’d angrily stomp away in the opposite direction. I was avoiding her just as much as she was avoiding me.

 The last time I left my room there were empty boxes right outside my door stacked together nice and neat. I kicked them across the hall. And thinking that this wasn’t enough punishment for sneaking their way up here, I went to gather them all up and threw them down the stairs.

My mom came out of the kitchen to see what the commotion was. She glanced at the beaten up boxes piled at the bottom few steps, then up at me. We glared at each other, daring the other to say something, anything. In a different situation I probably would have found this funny.

We both turned away, her going back the way she came, and me going back to my room. I don’t even remember why I came out in the first place.

I was excited by the time the sun finally began to set. It didn’t take me long at all to get ready. I still wore the same clothes I put on that morning, my bikini covered by my denim shorts and tank top.

Going to my closet, I grabbed a flashlight from the shelf above my clothes. And then I quickly picked out a pair of black beaded flip flops and slipped them on.

Making sure that my bedroom door was closed, I walked over to my bedside table and turned off my lamp. I wanted my mom to think I was sleeping, so I went over and turned on my small stereo. Turning the music loud enough to hear through the door, but not loud enough for the sound to travel downstairs. The same volume I set it to every night while I sleep.

Sneaking out my window was easy enough, just crawling through my window and climbing over the rail. I never bothered to move the ladder when Becky came to see me last night. Taking one step at a time, I quietly made my way down. It wasn’t long before I was running across my yard and heading towards the woods.

My heart was racing from the excitement of sneaking out to meet my lover. It felt like a fairy tale, locked away in a tower, forbidden love, and an evil mother. And now I was running straight into the waiting arms of my knight…tress. Knightress? I don’t know what you would call a female knight, so I’ll just say this is a princess story running off to meet her princess. We’re both pretty feminine and high maintenance so it works.

I don’t turn on my flashlight until I hit the tree line, and find our usual path. We’ve walked this path so many times before that I probably wouldn’t have needed the light. Following the twists and bends of the path, I finally make it to the clearing. This is the half way mark to Secret’s Cliff. Almost there, just another short path to go.

Stopping just before entering the clearing, I quickly hide the bright beam of my flashlight. A flickering of light was just ahead of me, I wasn’t sure what it was, so I move a little closer. Someone was sitting not far away. I took a few steps around the edge of the trees, trying to see their face. A cloud moved up above, allowing the moon to shine on the ground below. That’s when I notice the familiar features, and long flowing hair. Becky.

She was sitting in the middle of the clearing, legs crossed, wearing her cut off shorts that barely covered anything from this angle. Her bikini straps snaked around her neck, not hidden from under her cherry colored halter top. My breath caught at how beautiful she looked. Lit up by moonlight, surrounded by glistening grass and tall trees, a picture worth painting.

The flickering began again, that’s when I noticed her hands spinning a large green bottle. The same forgotten wine bottle from our stolen picnic. I took my time walking to her, there didn’t seem any point to rush now that we’re both here. She looked up as I came closer, smiling, she spun the bottle once more. When it stopped it was pointing to me.

“I wasn’t aware we were playing spin the bottle,” I say, as I move forward to kick the bottle away. Kneeling down, I move to straddle her lap, giving her a quick kiss. Keeping my position, I push her hair from her face to look into her shining eyes.

“We weren’t, it was supposed to be seven minutes in heaven,” she said, I could almost see the memory forming in her head.

“We haven’t played that game since we were kids, at Rider’s birthday party.”

“I remember. My bottle landed on you and Rider made us go in the closest to make out. Not complaining, I liked it then and I love it even more now,” she says, grabbing the back of my head pulling me in for another kiss.

We stayed like this a few moments, hungrily exploring each others mouths, only pulling back long enough for to gasp for air before we lock together again. My hands slid down her body to the hem of her shirt, and I take my time pulling it off, followed quickly by my own. I then trace the strings of her top to the back of her neck and untie them, letting it fall to the ground beside us.

She lies back on the soft grass, pulling me to lie on top of her. I break away from her lips to kiss along her jaw, and down her neck. Going even lower till my mouth comes to her breasts. Bringing my tongue out I flick one of her nipples, circling it with my tongue. Then I move my hand up to her other breast and I use my fingertips to pinch her other nipple. Rolling it softly, causing it to stand erect. Sucking one into my mouth I caught the hard pebble between my teeth. She gasped as I bit down. I smile at the reaction before claiming her other breast with my mouth, and repeating the attention.

I tease her a moment more before my hands slowly move down to her waistband to fumble with the button of her shorts. Trailing kisses down her belly, I leisurely make my way down her body. With impatient hands, I quickly rip off her shorts and throw them to the side. It’s just one more piece of clothing keeping me from my destination. Massaging her inner thighs, I bring my hands closer to her bikini bottoms. She lets off a small moan as I gently rub against the moist fabric.

I watch as she brings her hands to massage her own breasts, stroking her nipples between her fingers. I bite down on my lip to try and keep control at the sight. I struggle to bring my attention back to my previous task. Leaning my face down between her legs I grab the string of her bikini with my teeth, pulling softly in an attempt to untie it. I slowly pull it away, replacing it with my fingers.

Nudging her folds apart, I feel her shiver as I breathe against her wetness. She sighed deeply as I pushed my tongue into her partially open lips sucking in her delicious sweetness.  She squirmed beneath me as I pushed my mouth closer, dipping my tongue into her warm opening, thrusting a few times before allowing my mouth to move against her clitoris to give it a quick lick, and we both moan from the sensation.

Circling her clit with my tongue, I slide two fingers inside her tight cunt, wiggling them against her walls. At first just teasing her slowly, bringing them all the way out then shoving them back in, making her gasp and raise her hips against my hand. Then in a steady rhythm, I push my fingers in and out, the strokes of my tongue getting quicker.

She throws her head back, panting heavily and clawing at the grass. My own pussy was aching to be touched. So I move my other hand between my legs, to press hard against my pussy, my whole body was tingling at how much I knew Becky was enjoying my touch.

I could tell she was getting close as her body began to jerk and buck more urgently against me, her groans of pleasure had increased.  Her hips began moving erratically and I needed both hands on her thighs to hold her still enough for my strokes and thrusts to finish her off.

A few seconds later, she let out a load groan as she lifted off the grass, clenching around my fingers, her juices dripping steadily to the ground. I continued to lap at her wetness until she started to shiver at my touch.

            I leaned back away from her, licking my fingers, watching as she visibly relaxed, with a content look on her face.

Wiping my mouth on the back of my hand, I hastily remove my top and lay down beside Becky. Her hands greedily squeeze my breasts together as she moves to tower above me. It doesn’t take her long to claim my nipples with her mouth, biting them roughly. One hand moves to my breast, kneading it in a firm massage, while the other skillfully unbuttons my shorts and pulling down on my zipper. The same hand pushes its way to my dripping pussy, sliding between my swollen lips, stroking my sensitive nub. She then teases my entrance with her finger tips, not allowing them to go further. I gasp, arching my back up wanting to feel her deeper.

            Lightly scratching her way down my belly with her fingernails, she strips away the rest of my clothing and positions herself between my legs. Biting hard on the inside of my thigh, she pushes to spread my legs even further, and brings her mouth to suck on my clit, grazing it with her teeth.

            I grab the back of her head, my hands tangling in her hair, as I move my hips against her tongue. Her fingers rub against my entrance again, one finger pushes inside me deeply. Then she pulls it back out too quick, replacing it with two fingers. She slides them in and out a few more times before completely removing them again, only to replace them with three fingers. I feel myself stretch around them, and I moan as she roughly pushes inside me, repeatedly.

            I began to buck against her hand uncontrollably, and she brought one arm around my waist to keep me flat on the ground. I whimpered at not being allowed to move, but it made me enjoy it even more. The pressure against my belly, mixed with the thrusts of her fingers and flicks of her tongue was too much for me. It wasn’t long before I was feeling my muscles tighten and my body tense up. Becky’s name crossed my lips as stars formed behind my eyes and I violently shook as my orgasm took over. Cumming around her fingers, she rubs against my clit a bit longer, until my body calms down from the excitement.

            Becky crawls back up my body, wrapping her arms around me as she lies down at my side. We lazily kiss a few times before turning our gaze to the sky, trying to catch our breath.

“Hi, by the way,” she mumbles into my hair.

            “Hi,” I laugh, knowing this should have been our first greeting.

            We laid there for some time just staring at the stars, and happy to be in each other’s arms again.

            “So what happened with the therapist today? Clearly she didn’t make you straight,” I asked.

            “She did actually,” she said in all seriousness. “We had a long chat about my childhood, my parents, how I was in school this past year. I’m telling you, I was straighter than a post by the time I left.”

“Then what the hell am I doing sexin’ up a straight girl?” I laughed and poked her naked belly.

            “Well when I saw you, it kinda changed everything all over again. You’re so beautiful.” She says, smiling, and kissing my cheek. “And as I was leaving her office, I looked her right in the eye and told her how hot she was. Right there in the lobby, for all to hear. My parents about had a heart attack! I swear they looked like gargoyles, standing there with their mouths open. They were so shocked and angry, it was hilarious!”

            “Oh, I wish I could have seen that!” I said, giggling at the thought of her homophobic parents gasping as their only child admitted her attraction to the same sex in public.

            “They gave me a lecture on the way home, I tuned most of it out. But I don’t think I’ll be seeing her anymore. Even if she was ok with it, I don’t think my parents will get over it. They’ll be too embarrassed to show back up there.”

            “That’s too good. You should have filmed it.” I laughed, knowing how funny it would have been to watch it over and over and have them know about it.

            “I should have to!”

            I’m not sure how long we’ve been out here, had to have been hours. We were just content to lying naked under the stars in each others arms. Long silent moments passed by before I remembered Becky had wanted to tell me something last night.

            “What did you have to tell me tonight?”

            She sighs, clearly not looking forward to what she had to say. “Last night I heard my parents talking to your mom over the phone. Apparently your family’s moving.”

            “Yea, I found out this morning. I was pissed. I don’t plan on going though,” I admitted, taking a deep breath, trying not to get upset all over again. The last thing I wanted was to ruin this moment by getting angry at my mom.

            “You have a choice?”

            “No,” I whisper, “but I don’t plan on leaving.”

            “Hm, well I figured you might already know, but I wasn’t sure your mom would have told you yet or not. And there’s something else. My parents were telling your mom about how they were thinking about sending me off to live with my Grandma. I’m sure they think that surrounding me with the old people inOldfart Town,USA will set me straight, for sure.” She laughed at her lame joke, but I couldn’t laugh with her.

            “So even if my family stayed, you’d be leaving?” I asked, trying to comprehend this bit of news.

            “I’m pretty sure that’s the plan, regardless if your family stays or not. They’ve been planning a second honeymoon lately, and I’m not invited. Like I’d really want to spend that much time with them anyway. They were planning on shipping me off anyway. Now they have their excuse to do it sooner rather than later.”

            “So that’s it then? My family is leaving in less than a week to live with my Aunt on the other side of the States. And you’re moving in the opposite direction. Seriously, what else?” I asked, not expecting an answer, at least not wanting to hear any more bad news.

            “We have a week to be together at least, right?”

            “That’s not enough,” I say, a single tear runs down my cheek.

            “I know, what else can we do though?”

“How about each night till then we meet at our spot. Not long after the sun goes down, just like tonight. And we just wait on each other till we both show, k?”

            “Just like tonight,” she laughs, “I can definitely do this every night. But what happens when the week is up?”

            “We’ll have to think of a way that we can be together.”

            “Forever?” she asks, a hopeful smile gracing her lips.

            “Forever,” I reply, kissing the top of her head, pulling her tighter against me.

            We cuddle together the rest of the night, not talking, just trying to take in the news. We knew that once the sun began to rise, we’d have to run back to our separate houses and wait for nightfall again to sneak out to our secret spots.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 44.7K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
999 40 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
192K 9.5K 15
❝ This is the closest I'll ever get to flying. ❞ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No one can fully understand the truth ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ behind a girls suicide, unless the girl ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀...
3.8K 264 29
(GirlxGirl) "I rather have nobody than half of somebody." I bitterly utter with all my heart of sorrow. In the heart of a tangled narrative, two wom...