Mr. Sir™ (BWWM)

By Katty_Empire

David Michelson is starting his first year at Polkville High as a senior science teacher. There are many thin... More

Welcome Back
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Celebration!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Follow
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26/Ending
I've Told You Before

Chapter 23

12.8K 520 95
By Katty_Empire

So, I wake up and check my Wattpad to see someone post a hateful message, not only on my message board but also in one of my books about how disgusting I was to have a black woman and a white man dating. It was posted in one of my newer books that popped right when it was posted and this hater that goes by the name of @kattykature233 . I honestly was shocked because I never experienced THAT first hand and all I could do was laugh because not long after she was then attacked by my fans so...I'm God and I reported her so if she's still up here don't worry.

Just let go and let God decide her fate☺

Just to Piss her off, here's another chapter of my interracial hit ❤❤

Keisha POV

"Keisha Wake dat ahh up! Keisha Wake dat ahh up!" I groan irritated with Jas jumping on my bed and having to leave today. Ugh why!?!

"Jas stop oh my God! I'm up!" She giggles before hopping off my bed and darting across the room to her side of the room.

"Good, now you better hurry and get dressed so we can get some breakfast before leaving."

"Okay hungry butt." I say climbing out of bed.

"Hey!" I laugh lightly jogging to the bathroom.

Tomorrow....

Yep tomorrow I should be starting my monthly so I'm going to try and stay clear of anything that can cause my emotions to go all haywire. I just planned on staying in all day and eating☺.

Spike! Yo ahh got school tomorrow.

Yeah, how could I forget?

Guess I'll just have to have my alone time after school then. Two more days, before I'm allowed to stay in and sleep.

I head into the bathroom and get freshened up before coming back out and actually getting dressed before breakfast. After that and posting my IG pic, we both head out to the cafeteria.

"Ran off on da plug twice! " Jas sung on our way there. Me being me, I had to join in.

"He say he dissed me on his last album, I guess nobody heard, cause nobody bought his last album." This was a thing until we actually made it into the cafeteria. We did our usual thing, grabbing our plates and filling them with food. Me especially since my cravings have increased, something I hate during my period. No I'm not worried I'd get bigger, just the fact that the people I share a home with hate it when I'm in and out of the kitchen.

Finishing, we make our way over to our usual spot and sit down to eat. "Morning you to, feeling better Keisha?" David asks the moment we sit down.

"Honestly, no, I'm leaving paradise and tomorrow I'm going to school knowing I could pop off on someone at any moment."

"Aww, poor baby you'll be fine." I give him a heated glare and he immediately stops laughing and clears his throat. I smirk and start to chomp down on this morning meal.

"Yoo-hoo! Mr Michelson good morning!" I roll my eyes at the sound of her voice this morning. Jesus the last thing I need is a headache.

"Morning, could you keep it down please?" He says a little above a whisper. She gives a confused look and shakes it off, taking her seat anyways.

"I understand, having to wake up this early gives me headaches to," lies, "I know you must not be ready to leave."

"I don't think anyone is." Jas chimes in, while eating. Only her I swear. I giggle at that and continue to eat.

"So what time are we leaving?" I ask this time and he turns to me.

"In about 30 minutes we'll be on the road so if you haven't packed, you'll have 25 minutes at the most to do that." I nod.

"Well, that means I have to get going because I have tons to pack! Lisa, Paige Let's go!" I roll my eyes and snicker at her little clones that are always at her beck and call.

~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~

Becky POV

Why do I have this itching feeling that Mr Michelson doesn't like me? WHO WOULDN'T WANT ME!?! I'm the richest girl in this town, yet there is someone there that his attention more than me and if I find out who's keeping my future football husband distracted...

It's over....

Keisha POV

After we all finished our breakfast, everyone went back to their hurts to either pack or chill until it was tie to depart from this beautiful beach. I'm soo coming back to this place. I made a promise that I would, I don't know when but hopefully by then I'll be able to return with David and be accepted and known throughout that no age or tone of skin can stop us from being in love.

"Come on Keke! It's time to go!" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Jas hopping around as hyper as ever.

"Okay, Jesus, did you get some dick or something?" She chokes on air and send a glare at me before playfully slapping my arm.

"NO, I think it maybe a sugar overdose." I snicker at her pouted face and I climb out of bed and grab my suitcase.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I say grabbing her arm and pulling her along.

"While you teasing, when you gone get the D from Mr?" I look back and scowl at the cocky smirk etched onto her face.

"Not anytime soon, I'm starting my monthly tomorrow." I stuck my tongue out at her then it was her turn to scowl.

"For all you know he could be like Christian Grey, besides it is something natural...if he plans to be with forever he might just over look it." Again, it was my turn to scowl and shiver at the thought of what Christian Grey did in that book.

Freak foreal....

"Just...shut up Jas." I mutter and she laughs, feeling as though she won this one. She did, but what I look like admitting it? We make it to our bus and give our suitcases to the boys so that they can pack them away. Me and Jas skip to the bus entrance and get on, sitting the same way we did when we arrived at the beach. I settle in my seat and pull out my phone to distract me from my tummy ache that, slowly, but surely, was making itself known.

"Alright listen up for your name so that we can make sure we have everyone loaded and ready to go!" David announces before everyone goes quiet. He calls the names, checking off all of them and says the rules before he makes his way down the aisle to his seat. He loops his happy ass in his seat next to me, cheesing like he just won the lottery. This man will be the death of me I swear.

"Hey baby." He whispers, then pokes my stomach and I wince away growling at him like some animal. He gives me a strange look before giving a concerned one. "What's wrong?"

"My tummy hurts." I mumble, balling myself up in the seat.

"Aww, poor baby." He says before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I lean back and try to go to sleep so that the pain would ease away for a bit. I can not wait until I get home.

~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~
Skip over the trip home. At the school now.
~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~

After we finally make it to the school, I just wanna go home and lay around for the remainder of it. So once I go to get my things from the bus, my initial plan is to grab and go, but David grabs my bag for me.

"I'll take this to your car, I gotta ask you something anyways." I nod and walk away to my car, him following behind. We make it to my car and I unlock it, opening the back door so he could put it in there.

"So what's up?" He lets a deep breath go before closing my back door.

"Well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to stay at my place tomorrow night?" I think about it.

"My monthly is coming on tomorrow, so if I do...you have to understand that I may get a little mean and hungry while I'm over there." He looks a little unsure, but smiles a few moments after.

"I can take it, anything you want I probably have in the fridge already and anything you need I'll go out and get it." I scan his face for a moment. He's just so freaking loveable!

I am lucky as hell!

"Okay, after school I'll pack a bag and I'll be there." He places a quick peck on my lips before hugging me and sending me a see you later before heading back to the bus and the unloading students. Tired, I climb in the car and head home. When I arrive home, I eat, bug my brother and tell my parents about the trip. After showering and scrolling through my social, I finally decide to take a much needed rest.

Sleep over it is...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

✨Vote
✨Comment
✨Follow
✨Share
DONT BE A GHOST READER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 8.9K 46
when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a long the way , it really helps me write ...
130K 4.5K 9
Cameron Adair had lived the past almost two years of his life being a cam model after his father sent him to college and lowered his allowance signif...
2.5M 57.8K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
293 1 9
Daniel Crofton a multi-millionaire from New York City, a late bloomer who doesn't believe in his masculinity meets Lorita Shneider, a stripper and fe...