Goosebumps 2

By juggiejonessss

Zach and Hannah thought they could live together forever in peace. Champ thought he could already go around w... More

Chapter 1 (SPOILERS AHEAD)
Chapter 2 (SPOILERS AHEAD)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(SPOILERS AHEAD)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHRISTMAS WITH THE COOPERS.
GOOSEBUMPS 3.
ADVERTISEMENT
Slappy Drawing

900

847 14 11
By juggiejonessss

THANK YOU!

Goosebumps now has 900 reads!!! Thanks for your support!

The number of reads really increase from 50-100 reads per day! I'm speechless!

Thanks to these people:

RasyaMarvellaAuliya
bfl3606
EugeneMinoza

And to the others who complete the hundreds who read this story. I might not know your name but here I am to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you again! 2015 is such a lucky year and even if I have been in Wattpad since June of this year you make me feel so accomplished already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 686 158
Do you like the shipping of Slappy and Shelly? Or perhaps you really like reading Forlot_Forever's fanfictions. Whatever the reason may be, you have...
1.9K 38 13
If you are reading this anywhere that isn't Wattpad, STOP, this is stolen content and you may be at risk of a malware attack. Slappy wasn't all evil...
24.4K 588 41
"I had to face the facts. I am in love with the dummy." - Shelly Madison ----------------------------- All that Slappy wanted was to be part of a fam...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...