The Bad Boy's Girl (Now Avail...

By JessGirl93

AVAILABLE NOW IN PAPERBACK AND EBOOK WITH EXCLUSIVE COLE POV CHAPTERS:http://badboysgirl.pagedemo.co/ "Some... More

The Bad Boy's Girl
Chapter One : He's Bush and I'm Like His Mini Afghanistan
Chapter Two : I'm Her Evil Russian Twin Svetlana
Chapter Three : Death by Spearmint-I'd Revolutionize The World of Crime
Chapter Four : In the Name of Your Pea Sized Balls I Say Unhand Me!
Chapter Five : If You Wanted Me To Play Sexy Doctor You Could've Just Asked
Chapter Six : My Life's One Big Spanish Soap Opera, Lets Call It Ugly Tessie
Chapter Seven : It's Spoon Lifting Not Grand Theft Auto!
Chapter Eight :You're Smiling Like A Horny Guy On A Dodgy Street Corner
Chapter Nine : Well At Least The Kidnappers Are Keeping It Classy These Days
Chapter Ten : Discussing Who The Peeping Tom Creeper Likes More?
Chapter Eleven : I Think Cole Is A Sex God
Chapter Twelve :I'm Not The Love Child Of Edward Cullen And Tinker Bell.
Chapter Thirteen : Is That A Rhetorical Question?
Chapter Fourteen: I'm As Smooth As Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter Fifteen Part One : He's Searching My Body Like It's A Map To Atlantis
Chapter Fifteen Part Two:Ripping Jay's Bieber Sized Ego Into Shreds
Chapter Sixteen: Victory For The Socially Inept Of The World
Chapter Seventeen: Don't Strip On Top Of The Pool Table Nana
Chapter Eighteen: "You're Not Sexting Stone Are You?"
Chapter Nineteen:I'm Trapped In A Never Ending Episode Of General Hospital
Chapter Twenty : My Inexperience Is As Obvious As The Scarlet Letter
Chapter Twenty-One: Girl Hospitalized For Checking Out Cole Stone's Chest
Chapter Twenty-Two : I Asked You To Make Soup Not Babies
Chapter Twenty-Three: It's Like The Freaking Jungle Book In My Stomach
Chapter Twenty-Four : You're A Twatwaffle
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Lecherous Hoe Has A Point
Chapter Twenty-Seven:Not All Boys Are Giant Douche Sickles
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You're As Lickable As Your Ice-Cream Namesake
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I'm Thinking About Jumping Your Bones
Chapter Thirty: I'm More Clueless Than A Kardashian Without A Camera Crew
Chapter Thirty-One:What It Feels Like To Get Your Heart Broken
Chapter Thirty Two: I've Started Developing A Cannibalistic Hatred For Redheads
Chapter Thirty-Three: I Currently Have The Self Worth Of An Amoeba
Chapter Thirty-Four: I Burst Like The Freaking Fort Peck Dam
Chapter Thirty-Five: Screw Sherbet Lemon, Ice-Cream Is The Magic Word
Chapter Thirty-Six: My Life, A Congregation Of Life's Cruelest Clichés
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Stop Being So Sweet And Shirtless, You're Making Me Horny
Chapter Thirty-Eight: We're Not Bunnies
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Boy Band Asshat Needs To Know You're Mine
Chapter Forty: What Do I Need to Know About Baby Dolls and Teddies?
Chapter Forty One:BAM, You're Naked and It's Go Time
Chapter Forty-One: 'The Out-take'
Bonus Part - Extended Epilogue
The End: I Didn't Cross The Line, I Usain Bolted Past It.
Bonus Part - Cole's POV
Thank You
Snippets from the Sequel
The Sequel is UP!
Ships In the Night A 'The Bad Boy's Girl' One Shot
A letter to Santa, from Cole
The Valentine's Day Special
Bonus Part: Extended Epilogue (Now Available)
Bonus Part: Cole's POV Chapter 41
The Bad Boy's Girl is being PUBLISHED!
THE BAD BOY'S GIRL PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY AND RELEASE DATE (Giveaway closed)

Chapter Twenty-Six: Cole Is Stone Cold Sober. Get It? Stone Cold?

4.1M 74.4K 74.6K
By JessGirl93

Twitter: @BlairHoldenx

Instagram: @jessgirl93

Warining:Mild sexual content!

Chapter Twenty-Six: Cole Is Stone Cold Sober. Get It? Stone Cold?

"Where's the Justin Bieber song?"

I squint at Cole through the dim lighting, trying to figure out his angle. I mean come on, he's a guy. No guy would voluntarily bring up Justin Bieber unless there was a really cruel joke somewhere in the middle of it all.

"What?"

He slings his arm across my shoulder and pulls me to him, saving me from being shoved into by yet another drunken college student.

"We're at a party and you look comfortable. I'm waiting for you to burst into a song that'll make my ears bleed any moment now."

I scoff and push away from him, nudging him with my elbow. "I'm sorry; I didn't know my singing made you so miserable. Or is it just my voice in general? Maybe I should just stop talking to you. Maybe I should just go and find Seth."

He narrows his eyes at me and then at the red solo cup hanging loosely in my hand. He grabs it before I can stop him and passes it to a guy with dreadlocks. Okay, so I might possibly have been drinking. It's just to calm my nerves, honestly.

"I'm cutting you off Tessie. No more beer for you."

I cross my arms defiantly over my chest and lift my chin, "We're at a party Cole, and we're supposed to be drinking cheap, disgusting warm beer and having the time of our lives. Why do you want to ruin the mood?"

His eyebrows shoot up and he sighs before pinching the bridge of his nose. He exhales heavily before hooking an arm through my elbow and dragging me behind him.

"I forgot you're a mean drunk."

I pout and drag my feet on the hardwood floor, just to be annoying but he doesn't give. Instead he leads us through the throngs of dancing bodies, up the stairs. We're in a typical frat house, with about sixteen rooms in total. I've already spied the quintessential pool table, flat screen, gaming consoles and porn magazines-obviously. The guy Brandon, hosting the party is a friend of Cole and the guys and was a couple of years ahead of them. From what little time I'd had to get to know him, he seemed...nice. Okay so he was completely stoned and asked me if I knew his great grandma Myrtle.

Charming.

"And you're a sour puss."

He chuckles, pulling me along, down a corridor before coming to rest in front of the last door. He digs out a key from his back pocket and unlocks the door, ushering us in. Then he locks the door again and pockets the key. Whereas I'm a little tipsy, Cole is stone cold sober. Get it? Stone cold? You know because his last name ...forget it.

I'm in a typical boy's bedroom. Messy with clothes strewn all over the floor and an unkempt queen sized bed. There's a study desk shoved in a corner, piled high with books and a laptop. Soft music plays from the iPod dock and the open window lets in a chilly early spring breeze.

We're shrouded in darkness until Cole switches on the light. He leans against the door and watches me as I take in my surroundings. Okay so I'm only partially interested in that particular task. It's just something I'm doing to ignore the crazy flips my stomach's doing. I'm alone, in a locked room with Cole-my boyfriend. There's no parental supervision, no nosey brother and no restriction whatsoever. Oh My God.

"Sit," He says simply and I obey, taking a seat at the very edge of the bed.

He walks over to the mini fridge and grabs a sealed water bottle and rummages around for food I guess. This must be Brandon's room if he's so casually going through his stuff. He grabs an unopened bag of chips and tosses them to me.

"Drink." He hands over the water bottle and it's not until I've unscrewed the cap and am gulping down large amounts of water that I realize that I'm feeling parched.

"Now eat."

And as I begin to munch on the salty, greasy goodness I feel the headiness go away. Immediately I feel tons better, more like myself. Of course that's never a good thing. My nerves are shot. I'm at a party, alone in a locked room with Cole. Haven't I seen this movie enough times?

But then the funny thing is I'm not panicking because I don't want something to happen. I'm panicking because I know I might suck at anything second base and below. Maybe I suck at first base too, who knows.

Well Cole knows but it's not like he's going to tell me.

"Would you relax? You look like you're ready to run the minute I let you." He crouches down on the floor in front of me and takes my chin in his hand and rubs my cheek with his calloused thumbs. I wonder if he can see how fast my heart is beating. I wonder if he can tell that I just want to grab him by the neck and mash our mouths together, for eternity. I wonder when he'll realize that I'm not brave enough, confident enough to actually do what I want to, especially with him.

"I only brought you up here because I don't want you drinking more than you already have. The people here...it's just not a good idea. I don't know if I'll be able to take good care of you."

"I trust you." I whisper

"So you weren't thinking that I locked you into this room to take advantage of you?" He gives me an amused grin but I can see that my answer matters. It's the seriousness in his eyes that he can't pretend to hide.

So here it goes.

"You can't take advantage of the willing Cole."

My eyes concentrate on my shoes. I cannot believe I just said that. Place me in a ring with that Kimmy and I will take her down but put me in confined spaces with my boyfriend and d I'm a mess. Wait, did that come off as slutty of desperate? Does he think I'm like all those girls downstairs who have literally been throwing themselves at him since the moment he walked through the doors.

Cole notices the second my cheeks turn pink and cups my face between his palms. I'm forced to look him in the eye and what I see puts me at ease. He looks...he looks at me like I'm the most important thing in the world, like I'm the most important thing in his world. The look is staggering.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. Don't ever be embarrassed to say what you want to me. I like it when you're honest, in fact I love it. It makes me feel like I'm the one person you trust the most."

"You are," I say hoarsely and his eyes fill with so much happiness that my heart squeezes with joy.

"I am?"

I nod, smiling at his disbelief. Time and time again, he does things or says things that show me that he cares about me. I don't do that quite as often. Maybe it's because of my shyness or maybe it's because I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. But then again, how much more does he need to do to make me believe that he's not going to leave or break my heart? What more does he have to do in order to assure me that he's not like everyone else.

Maybe he's done enough.

"Hey Cole?"

"Yeah?"

"Please kiss me."

He didn't have to be asked twice. Staying in the same crouching position, he leans in and presses his lips to mine. It's a gentle caress at first, our lips hardly brushing against each others. I make a noise of impatience at the back of my throat causing him to smile against my cheek. That's when things really start moving along. He gets up, moving me right along with him until I'm on my back on the bed. Slowly he moves over me, his body hovering over mine. The proximity causes me to lose my breath. I stare at his enigmatic blue green eyes and he looks at me with such adoration and tenderness that I almost lose my mind.

He cups the back of my neck, bringing me closer to him and kisses me again, harder this time. My arms wrap themselves around his neck as I try to push myself closer to him, trying to erase the distance. I gasp when his tongue darts out to lick the seam of my lips and then we're  a blur of tangled limbs and heated kisses. His tongue enters my mouth and I meet each thrust of his tongue with one of my own. The taste of him overwhelms me. He hasn't been drinking tonight and whereas I might taste of cheap beer, he is something else. A mixture of spearmint, and something else that's purely Cole. It's intoxicating and I'm so, very drunk on it.

My hands move on their own accord, traveling down his back and then under his shirt. His muscles tense where I press my fingers against the bare skins and he growls into my mouth. His kisses turn frantic as I trace the hard ridges of his spine. He moves his lips to my jaw, peppering it with kisses until he moves on to my neck and I arch into him, greedy for more.

This is so good. This feels incredible. Why don't we do this all the freaking time? Now I know why Megan and Alex have stopped hanging out with us as much as they used too. They must be busy locked up in their rooms doing this!

I don't hold a grudge, seriously.

My heartbeat turns frantic when Cole slips his hand under my top. This is new, yeah this is definitely new and I love it. It's then that it dawns on that I'm wearing an extremely easy access skirt. Definitely convenient, was this what Cole had in mind when he got the outfit together?

But then all thought flies right out the window as his hand edges up my torso. Momentarily I forget how to breathe. He pauses, only to look at me, asking if it was okay and I let him know that it was even better than okay. I wanted his touch so fiercely that it scared me. I'd never experienced a want like this before in my life and it was as terrifying as it was exhilarating. I could feel every part of my coming to attention, every sensation seems to be heightened, and every touch seems to cause an array of emotions. I feel like I'm on fire and it's the most wonderful feeling ever.

I want more, more of this skin searing touch. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he rises, sitting on his knees and reaching over his shoulder. He pulls the shirt over his head in one smooth go and throws it on the floor. I take in his naked chest, all those defined muscles, the abs...Oh dear god the abs.

"I forgot you had an eight pack." I gulp, not being able to take my eyes off them.

He chuckles, nipping at my lips as he once again covers my body with his.

"They're all yours, "As if knowing what I'm dying to do, he takes my hand and places it on lickable abs. I touch them in absolute wonder as Cole sucks in a breath. My fingers move over the muscles which contract beneath my touch. His skin is smooth but taut, rippling muscles and hard edges. He's perfect inside and out.

I take my time exploring him as he kisses my cheeks, my forehead, my eyelids, my nose and eventually my lips. His heated kisses travel down my neck and I can feel my eyes roll back into their sockets as he approaches my chest. He hesitates before trailing his tongue over the swells of my breasts. I gasp as he pushes my shirt down, just a bit and not all the way. He then follows the trails of his tongue, with his lips.  I'm a quivering mess of emotions and feelings. It's an out of body experience, really.

Cole buries his head in my neck and nuzzles his face into it. His breathing is as erratic as mine and I realize that my hands are still roaming over his body. I grip his shoulders, trying to catch a breath but it's a bit difficult with his warm breath fanning my face. My nerves are in hyper drive.

"That was even better than anything I'd ever imagined."

Holy...

"You...you thought about me?" I stutter, seemingly left speechless by his confession. When someone who looks like he does, tells you that they fantasized about you it's kind of hard to believe. I mean he'd been surrounded by the Kimmy's of the world so to hear something like that is just...WOW.

He raises his face and props himself onto his elbow. Looking right at me, he gives me another knee knocking kiss the end of which has me in danger of cardiac arrest.

"All the damn time."

Swoon.

After a little, okay a lot more hands on making out we straighten our clothes and prepare to head back downstairs. The plan is to crash at Lan's for the night and then head back early morning. I check my phone just in case Travis is being his usual paranoid self and am shocked to find around ten missed calls from Megan. There are a bunch of voicemails from numbers I don't recognize and some texts, again from Megan asking me to call her ASAP.

"Hey did you..."

My fingers are already dialing Megan's number as Cole comes to stand in front of me. From the looks of it his phone's been pretty busy too. We exchange worried looks and I assume he calls Alex. My heart's racing once again but this time for a completely different reason.

Maybe Megan's just being Megan. I don't have to automatically assume the worst. Everything's going to be okay. She's a drama queen, I know how she is. Her mom must have discovered her and Alex in a compromising position or something.

Oh God, I'm going to be sick. Pick up the damn phone!

"Tessa, thank god!" My friend sounds breathless, her voice shaky. It sounds like she's been crying.

Please let my family be okay. Please don't let anyone be hurt.

"W-what's going on?" My knees feel weak and I have to sit down on the bed before they give way. I'm struggling to breathe at this point. And then I see Cole come into view. His face is somber, serious like something's really wrong.

"It's Beth," She cries and I grip the sheets tightly, swallowing heavily.

"What happened? Tell me!"

"Her mom Tessa, her mom's dying. There was an accident, "Megan begins to sniff and I realize that I'll lose her in a few seconds so she needs to complete her sentence now!

My chest feels heavy, it's like someone reached inside it and is squeezing my heart. "She was driving drunk and...and she hit another car. They're okay..." She hiccups, on the verge of tears. "But Marie lost a lot of blood and...Oh god please come back Tessa."

That's when the call ends and the phone drops from my hands. Darkness blurs my vision; I see spots and my arms begin feeling numb. Blood is rushing to my head as I struggle to understand what I've just been told.

Beth's mom is dying.

Marie is dying.

She's a terrible mom, I try to console myself. But then, Beth loves her for who she is. Beth's mom is dying.

"Come on Tessie; let's get you out of here."

I let Cole gather me in his arms and steer me downstairs. I'm not aware of him telling his friends we're leaving. It's all a blur and then we're in the car. I don't think we're stopping for our stuff back in Lan's apartment. Do we need the stuff? Did I have something important of Beth's?

Beth.

She doesn't need this. Her life's been difficult enough. She's never known her dad and now she's going to lose Marie too.

"It's going to be okay," Cole grabs my hand with his free one and squeezes it. It's meant to be a reassuring squeeze but all I can think is how I didn't even feel the pressure. I still feel ...alienated from the situation I'm in. That's the funny thing about tragedy right? You never expect it to hit you so when it does, you just can't process it. The longer you take to process it, the more you prolong the inevitable pain. Wouldn't it be easier to just deal with the pain and get over it? Why push it away? Why make it worse?

"She doesn't have anyone else." I say, my voice sounding strange to my own ears.

Cole glances at me from the corner of his eyes. It's a busy road, he shouldn't be distracted. I should keep quiet.

"We don't know what's happening Tessa. Her mom might make it."

"Did Alex say that?"

He looks away and I know. I know that he knows how bad the situation is. And I know him that well then he's probably already talked to Cassandra. She must know the truth. She must've told him how bad things are.

"You have to be strong for her Tessie, please. We have to be there for her. Stay with me baby, just stay."

I press my head into the back of the seat and squeeze my eyes shut. I'm reminded of the day I first saw Beth. She'd been the new kid, the freak no one wanted to associate themselves with. But the truth was, everyone wanted to get to know her. The girls felt insecure because she was so beautiful, without even trying and the boys felt intimidated by her strength, despite being attracted to her. She wore her leather pants, her biker boots, and her Beatles shirt. The word Goth didn't fit her. She was so much more.

And then Megan had offered her a place to sit at, during lunch and I'd seen it. The vulnerability, the fear of rejection and the relief at acceptance. Of course she'd concealed the reaction immediately but I'd seen it and I knew that she was someone real. Nicole's rejection had scarred me and I had trust issues a mile long. Megan had slowly broken down my walls, not all of them but enough to make her own place. But then Beth had arrived. She saw through my bullshit and forced me to speak up. I became my old self, especially around them and that's when I realized how important this complicated, strong girl was to me.

And now she was about to lose her mother.

I had to be strong for her. Cole's right, I couldn't lose it. Not now, not when she needs me.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that." I tell him and he gives me a small smile, reaching for my hand again.

"We're going to get through this. Together Tessie, I'll be right with you."

And somehow that made all the difference in the world.

The strong antiseptic smell hit us as we walked down the familiar hallways of Farrow Hills Hospital. With Cole's hand in mine, I squared my shoulders and headed towards the ICU. The three hour drive had been excruciating. We'd been in constant contact with Megan and Alex and so far things were going from bad to worse. Marie had sustained critical internal injuries, significant brain damage and heavy blood loss. She'd slipped into a coma two hours ago and the doctor's didn't know how much longer her body would be able to fight.

There's a small crowd gathered around the white doors leading to the ICU. I see the familiar red hair immediately. Alex is holding Megan who's watching the doors intently. My gaze wanders to some of Marie's friends that I've seen occasionally at Beth's house. They seem different...sober.

Then I see her, curled into a ball in a corner, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. Her alabaster skin is bordering on dangerously translucent and her eyes are bloodshot. Her entire frame is shaking but not with tears. She looks paralyzed by shock.

Her head is resting on a man's chest. I wonder how I missed that. Now that I concentrate, she's curled into him like he could be the one to save her. The man lifts his cheek from on top of her hair and shock runs through me.

Travis??

His arms are wrapped protectively around her and he keeps kissing her forehead. I'm stunned. What...

Cole's standing stalk still next to me but I can feel his eyes watching me, awaiting my reaction. Honestly, right now I couldn't be happier for them.

It sinks in now, in a moment, all of a sudden. She's mystery girl, of course she is.

They're perfect for each other.

I wipe a tear and give Cole a reassuring smile, he exhales. I walk the short distance between my brother and my best friend and sit down next to her. Travis's eyes widen when he sees me but I give him a watery smile and mouth, "its okay". His pale face gains some colour and he gives me a small smile of his own. He mouths, "Love you" to me.

I take a hold of one of Beth's hands. Like I knew, she's bloodied her palms but digging her finger nails into it. She lifts her head slightly to see whose there and when she sees me, she breaks down all over again. I hug her close as sobs wreck her body and cry with her until she was no tears left. Megan joins us as all of us sit and wait.

For something that's going to change us all.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come say hi on social media!

*Note : Cole's book (the re-telling of some chapters from TBBG) called The Chronicles of a Bad Boy-Meeting Cole Stone is now up on my profile. Go read!

Heavy stuff, I know but I'd been planning this for a while. Sigh, I dont like making people sad :( But let me know how you guys feel about it. And yes the big mystery (which was never really a mystery, I mean come ON-I could not have been more obvious) has been revealed. Beth and Travis-TRAVETH (??)! You will get the complete explanation and their side of the story soon-ish.

Also the making out scenes are going to be there guys. I know I have younger readers so I will put in warnings and I will never do something too drastic. If I do, there will be restricted chapters, posted seperately. They're teenagers so yeah with the progression of their relationship, their will be some of ...that. If you aren't comfortable reading it then please skip. This is a PG-13 story in any case.

Also, I need new music! Leave your favourite song at the moment's name in a comment below since I'm totally deprived of anything decent to listen to </3

Book? Non Watty Recommendations? AAAHHHHHH the last book in the last book in the Breathing trilogy by Rebecca Donovan just came out. I'm so totally fangirling. I love Evan Mathews! <3 Read the series if you havent already.

Another amazing standalone read is Bully by Penelope Douglas. It is AMAZING and incredibly well written. I couldnt put it down. Another book I'm in love with is Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino. Gosh, that book is so incredibly sweet. There's Will in it, a rockstar with the heart of gold. He reminds me Cole. LOVE HIM.

I will stop rambling now. Have a good day y'alll <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8.7K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

514K 12.2K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
2.1M 53.5K 51
As a result of the tragic death of her father; Heaven Foster's life has mouldered into a exasperating cycle of moving from one home to another. Con...
570K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...