addicted | jungkook

By bluejeon

She was my cigarette and I was her lighter. - short story - More

let's
not
up
author's note

meet

9.9K 442 43
By bluejeon

[meet]

     Today is the first time I had ever seen Soo Yeon shed a tear. She sits there against the corner of the room. Her knees are against her chest and her arms are wrapped around herself in a manner. I can hear her sobbing and for the first time, I didn't know what to do. I just stand across the room, staring at her. Photos were ripped and thrown on the ground.

     Bottles of alcohol lay there.

     She screams in frustration. Her hair covers her crying face and she finally looks up. Her hazel eyes stare intensely into mine.

     "Let's not meet up again."

     And I drop the photo my hand was gripping on. The only photo I had of us together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao ยป under edit ยป #4 in fanfiction on 171222
18.3K 733 22
" A story where a majestic Phoenix met The death's first Apprentice and how their relationship grew stronger as the years go by " -Shinsoki Feat. Oth...
24.7K 1.5K 28
Seven is a runaway slave with a dark past. She is from the South, where the people are harsh and masters rule over their slaves. Jimin is a Northern...
67.9K 2K 28
[REWRITING] "let's not." "no," she whined. "we have to. remember? people are gonna die because of us." "I don't give a shit." + begun; thursday...